BHATTI TRANSPORTATION, VISION LOGISTICS, MUNAWAR (MARK) ISLAM BHATTI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bhatti Transportation, Vision Logistics, Munawar (Mark) Islam Bhatti
There may be more specific results for "Bhatti Transportation, Vision Logistics, Munawar (Mark) Islam Bhatti"
For more specific results for "Bhatti Transportation, Vision Logistics, Munawar (Mark) Islam Bhatti"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381984

Jun 28 2017
ARA Mark Farmer Called and sent letter I owe $ 26,386.02 Villa Park Illinois Author: Carson City, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: ARA Villa Park, Illinois

Jun 28 2017
Rip City Softball Gregory Garcia Spencer Mills Brad Prebble Mark Jaekletelia Rusin Chris Rusin Alfonso Patino This deals with youth sports and is classified as a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity. Its being used to take advantage of parents by a greedy board. Portland Oregon
Author: Lake Maikahaven, Kentucky Sports Teams & Clubs: Rip City Softball Portland, Oregon

Jun 28 2017
FIVA Tech CompNation, Mark Filaroski Charming for about 10 days before pulling a fast one Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Investment Brokers: FIVA Tech Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
We Care For You moving/storage Nationwide Logistics ffrankie055@gmail.com Vandalistic Moving/Storage Service, they destroy your family heirlooms and delete negative reviews on their FaceBook. 6 wks to deliver damaged belongings without paperwork for accountability! These people are CROOKS and lied to me about where or when the items would be delivered.$5,000 leather sofa ripped up! Antique desk broken in two! No Words!! Fort Lauderdale Internet
Author: Frisco, Texas Moving Companies: We Care For You moving/storage Internet

Jun 26 2017
Total Quality Logistics TQL LATE PAYMENT ON INVOICE MILFORD Ohio Claim on load 8611932 Author: PA, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Total Quality Logistics Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Vision Marketing Prime Patriot,Confederate super stores, They are charging my Debit card $ 19:97 and I have not ordered nothing from these companies. They are causing me to be in over draft every month I have tried to call them but get no answer. Please can you do something? Spring Texas Author: Sparta, North Carolina Sales People: Vision Marketing Spring, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
SELECTIVE SOLUTION 24/7 LOGISTICS SCAMMED!!!#### NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR MY WORK!!! NEW CASTLE,DELAWARE Internet Author: Stockton, California Attorney Generals: SELECTIVE SOLUTION 24/7 LOGISTICS Internet

Jun 22 2017
Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. DOT# 1443018 Rude, unprofessional, deceptive drivers to waste your companies time Moreno Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Trucking Companies: Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Schneider Transportation and Logistics Services Ed Schneider, Watkins Shepard, Lodeso Freight Theft, lost freight, Ed Schneider Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Shipping Companies: Schneider | Transportation and Logistics Services Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 21 2017
Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Frank O'Dell, Monica. I never got my last two paychecks and half of the time I didn't get paid on time. Salem New Hampshire I finally got my last two checks. Author: Milford, Connecticut Taxi & Limousine Services: Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Salem, New Hampshire

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 20 2017
Mark Oriol Mark Oriol ODS Financing LLC Mark Oriol KCP Servicing LLC Mark Oriol MOJ Mark Oriol FI Servicing LLC Mark Oriol BOJO LLC Mark Oriol Meridian Title. FORECLOSURE FRAUD Denver Colorado Mark Oriol DBA MOJ Servicing ODS Financing LLC KCP Servicing FI Servicing LLC BOJO LLC and Meridian Title. Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: Mark Oriol Greenwood Villiage, Colorado

Jun 20 2017
SUNSET TRANSPORTATION BEWARE THIS COMPANY DOES NOT PAY ST LOUIS Missouri Author: Oakland, California Local Transportation: SUNSET TRANSPORTATION ST LOUIS, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
ARA Collection Justin Gary Mark Farmer Threading Collection Letter Villa Pak Illinois Author: Moncks Corner, South Carolina Collection Agency's: ARA Collection Villa Pak, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
derek scott mark scott derek scott owner of LSXceleration did a fundraiser for me after i lost my home in fire after derek scott raised the money his wife and him stole it atoka Tennessee Slander Author: nashville, Tennessee Liars: derek scott atoka, Tennessee

Jun 16 2017
Dial Vision Cheap construction Internet Internet Author: Cache, Oklahoma Eye Care: Dial Vision Internet

Jun 16 2017
Mark E Richards Ageless Impression Bethesda MD I waa lied to and scammed by Mark Richards and his assistant Laura Coleman. I was misled and misinformed to pay them and now i am in severe pain, discomfort and my face is deformed.  Maryland Author: Alabama Malpractice Attorneys: Mark E Richards Ageless Impression Bethesda MD

Jun 14 2017
State of Florida Department of Transportation FDOT I paid 2000 out of $3,000 bill for toll-by-plate and they still didn't release my registration for my vehicle. Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: State of Florida Department of Transportation

Jun 14 2017
Marion Cain s****. Author: Boston, Massachusetts Auto Shipping Companies: Marion Cain Montgomery, Alabama

Jun 14 2017
Mark Wylde of wylde equestrian He fakes banking platforms made up from paperwork from other institutions to defraud people from their savings. Devon, I beleive from Grays Essex area, Nationwide Author: Manchester, Other Financial Services: Mark Wylde of wylde equestrian Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Big time bats Hampster Industries Il ,Mark Marshall , extension 101 we will have the bat to you in 4 to six weeks Mundelein Illinois Author: hitchcock, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Big time bats Mundelein, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Cash Advance USA Constant Calling Stating I've been selected and Approved for a loan Up to 10,000, The guy Name is Mark Smith with a Strong Arabic Accent, stating he needs my Social, Bank Account Info, etc. Illinois Author: Richton Park, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Ticket Justice Network Mark Seddighi Lied to me saying 6 weeks to get my thousand dollars and told me 6 months. Never called back, stole my money and ran... job was incomplete Glendale California Author: glendale, California Auto Clubs: Ticket Justice Network glendale, California