Your Search | bhatti transportation, vision logistics, munawar (mark) islam bhatti

Jan 15 2017
US FreightWays Logitics Stolen escrow Money $$$$$$ Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Local Transportation: US FreightWays Logitics Elk Grove Village , Illinois

Jan 15 2017
Bostons Best Transportation William ( Bill ) Higgins Non payment of 56 hours worked. Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Milton , Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Bostons Best Transportation Weymouth , Massachusetts

Jan 14 2017
MSG limited / bestcerakote.com mark schutte Thieving...lying....false adverting....threatens customers...advertise cerakote services but keeps weapons past a year and STEALS guns and parts Springfield, Ohio Ohio Author: America , Other Sign Shops: MSG limited / bestcerakote.com Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Eye Deal Vision of Main Rd in Vineland, New Jersey Author: Pittsgrove, New Jersey Eye Care: Eye Deal Vision of Main Rd in Vineland, New Jersey New Jersey

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC High class universe Took my $ and never delivered the dog bank Internet
Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
Facebook Mark Zuckerberg Disable Account - During Ad campaign -Billed ME - No Recourse - 1 month still waiting Menlo Park CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Facebook Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Never Received Merchandise Internet Author: manvel, Texas Specialty Stores: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Hungry puppy bank Alexandria Lousiana Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UniverseOrder #350444 Ordered 2 cute puppy banks for children -$43.98 Louisiana Author: Sheffield, Iowa Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
Mack Law Offices Mark M. Mack, Esquire Mack Law Office is a liar and SCAM Kingston Pennsylvania Author: Towanda , Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Mack Law Offices Kingston , Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2017
Hobbies discount Ordered night vision binoculars and never received them. They will not respond to emails no phone number. Took payment Internet Author: Greig, New York On-Line Stores: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
Future Logistics Fraud Scam Irresponsible Phony Shipping Logistics Brokers Lost Shipments Portland Oregon Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: Future Logistics Portland, Oregon

Jan 11 2017
Unstoppable vision LLC High Class Universe no puppy banks - No presents for the grandkids at Christmas AL Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable vision LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
LOCAL CLIENT TAKEOVER - MARK LUCKENBAUGH - WEB 20 RANKER - SCAM ARTISTS BLACKHAT SEO STAY AWAY!!! Mcsherrystown, P Internet
Author: Mcsherrystown, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: LOCAL CLIENT TAKEOVER Internet

Jan 10 2017
mark salvage world will not refund and will not answer the phone kemp Texas Author: kemp, Texas On-Line Business: mark garber salvage world kemp, Texas

Jan 10 2017
unstoppable vision llc I ordered the doggy bank. Never received it Internet Author: greenacres, Florida Internet Fraud: unstoppable vision llc Internet

Jan 10 2017
hobbies discount scorediscount.com lied about night vision capability for binoculars Nationwide Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Sporting Goods: hobbies discount Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Misrepresentation, failure to deliver, and unwarrented price raising Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Moving Companies: Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Mark Anthony Owenby- Provided falsified bank documents to show he is a HNWI Griffin Georgia  Author: Texas Financial Services: Mark Anthony Owenby Griffin, Georgia

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Did not receive dog bank after they took payment from me for $21.99 on November 29th, 2016 Alexandria Louisiana Internet Author: Jemez Springs, New Mexico Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision, LLC internet

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC I ordered two dog banks on 11/29/16 for my grandchildren, the charge of $43.98 was posted to my credit card but the banks were never received. internet Author: Nappanee, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision LLC internet

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon