BID A WEE BEACH PARK, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bid A Wee Beach Park, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Bid A Wee Beach Park, Inc"
For more specific results for "Bid A Wee Beach Park, Inc"
Showing 1-25 of 294,490 Found Reports For more specific results for "Bid A Wee Beach Park, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
psv spy survival This company took 40.00 out of my checking account for something I did not orderI tryied to call them all I got was a promt to a web site. Internet ,lsb..org/spy Author: Poplar Grove, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: psv spy survival Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Gladiacoin Jet-coin/Scott Chandler & Brent Robinson are scammers touting to give a certain % of interest per day for buying their packages. Steele Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Multi Level Marketing: Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
Autowerks Automotive Autowerks Automotive does not pay invoices, Autowerks Automotive is a thief, Autowerks Automotive steals money from people sydney Nationwide Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Dealers: autowerks automotive Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Glitter and glam store Ordered a waist trainer April 3, 2017, never received Merrillville IN
Author: Odessa, Texas Weightloss Programs: Glitter and glam store

Jul 20 2017
We do metal roofs 2013 installed a roof and still have leaks Lewisburg Pennsylvania Author: Millville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: We do metal roofs Millville we, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
lunaLuxe Skin Cream skinagedefy, affinitylive bought trial for 4.99, automatically signed me up for monthly charge Huntington Beach California Internet Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Skin Care: lunaLuxe Skin Cream Internet

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
Open Business Solutions, LLC Open Business Directory, Ltd. Yellow Page New Edition, Sign and Fax Back, This is Not a Bill, Directory Listing Order Form Wilmington - Philadelphia - Frankfurt Delaware - Pennsylvania - Germany
Author: So San Francisco, California Advertising Agencies: Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
Polygroup summer waves pool Bought a 14 x 48 metal frame pool in June 2017 Nationwide
Author: Clayton, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: Polygroup summer waves pool Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Samsung Electronics America Unable to return a Samsung S8 phone - BORDERLINE WITH SCAM Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Bethesda, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Electronics America , Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660, New Jersey

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Julia Lympany; Jose Garcia Sold a Timeshare which was a scam and did not meet up to the promises which were made. Deceptive Business Practices Puerto Plata Nationwide Author: Texas Resorts: Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Universal Models and Talent Patrick Simpson, Paul Atteukenian, Ken Hayashi, Michael Richards Criminal Charges Filed Against Patrick Simpson and Paul Atteukenian just months ago!! Beverly Hills California Not a rebuttal. A CORRECTION. Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Universal Models and Talent Beverly Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
THERMO WORKS INC. THERMOWORKS-MICHAEL DESHAZER UNPROFESSIONAL corona California Author: MENIFEE, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: THERMO WORKS INC. corona, California

Jul 20 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Belle Epoque I only received the sample and paid the shipping fee I do not owe anything this is a rip off a scam I wouldn't order anything that expense I dont have that kind of money . Charging me for something i didnt receive. I only receive a sample and paid the shipping haven't receive anything since Internet Author: Perkinsville, Vermont Consumer Services: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 20 2017
Spy Survival Briefing Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival I answered an internet offer for a free flashlight from Jason Hanson's Spy & Servival Briefing for $4.95 S/H on 6/11/17. On 6/18 a charge of $40 was charge to my c/c account (is this going to be monthly?) This was done without my permission and wish to have ripoff report check into this. I noticed that someone name Sal had the same thing happen to him. I returned my flashlight because it didn't work and asked for a refund, which I did not receive. Internet- Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jul 20 2017
Amazing Cars, LLC F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise, Ultimate Motorsports Sent a lemon, broken cars, lies, ebay scam and fraud Stafford Texas
Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Amazing Cars, LLC Stafford, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Indigo Allendorf - Travis Riley - United Missions for Nonprofit Of America Veterans Charity Highly Questionable, Most Likely Fraudulent, Blatant Lies and Untruths Posted on Their Website Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Door to Door Sales: Indigo Allendorf - Travis Riley - United Missions for Nonprofit Of America Newport Beach, California