Your Search | bid a wee beach park, inc

1, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

2, Report #1319438

Jul 28 2016
CTL Corporation CTL MonitorsCTL Computers Warranty is a sham. Beaverton Oregon Author: Kihei, Hawaii Computer Dealers: CTL Corporation Beaverton , Oregon

3, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

4, Report #1319410

Jul 28 2016
Grandview Manor DB, LLC James Ford, Donna O'ConnorDB Enterprises LLCKona Realty, DB Enterprises LLC Unscrupulous individuals who steal deposits using illegal eviction processes (15 day notices on a active lease, etc) Daytona Beach Florida Author: Warrenville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Grandview Manor DB, LLC Daytona Beach, Florida

5, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

6, Report #1319402

Jul 28 2016
Rancho Vista Mortgage Cold Call Indian Outsource scammers Newport Beach California Author: Pasadena, California Mortgage Brokers: Rancho Vista Mortgage Newport Beach, California

7, Report #1319385

Jul 28 2016
go shop and save Take a Survey and Win Gift Card Phoenix Az Author: Greenwood, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: go shop and save Nationwide

8, Report #1319377

Jul 28 2016
gold star finance employees of the company are coming to my residence every 2-3 days wanting me to make payments Edinburg Texas A Very Simple Solution... Author: Edinburg, Texas Loans: gold star finance Edinburg, Texas

9, Report #1319371

Jul 28 2016
Silverton Mortgage worst company we've ever dealt with Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Conway, South Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Silverton Mortgage Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

10, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

11, Report #1319360

Jul 28 2016
Pro Solar team These people suckered my elderly parents into signing up for solar energy - absolutely a joke. I've been through hell and back trying to get this resolved with NO HELP from them. They came out with a HIGH PRESSURE salesman and he coerced them into signing up for solar, the numbers on their original assessment COMPLETELY CHANGED and were inaccurate. NOW somehow they are paying MORE MONEY and are locked into a contract - the work was shabby too with a lot of damage to the home. Please do not give these vultures your business, they will treat you terribly! Mooresville North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Solar team Mooresville, North Carolina

12, Report #1319356

Jul 28 2016
Glen Nielsen Sold me a book only to follow up and harass me to become his client. All he cares about is commissions. Chicago Suburbs Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Glen Nielsen Nationwide

13, Report #1319351

Jul 28 2016
Sainaam Realty Horrible Royal Palm beach Florida Author: royal palm beach, Florida Customer: Sainaam Realty Royal Palm beach, Florida

14, Report #1319350

Jul 28 2016
Bernz Auto Inc DO NOT PURCHASE...WAS A RIP OFF Niagara Falls Blvd New York Author: BUFFAlo, New York Auto Dealers: Bernz Auto Inc Niagara Falls, New York

15, Report #1319343

Jul 28 2016
FLIXKING and a sister company called FASTMEDIAZ Movie downloading site that offers free trial. They ask for Credit Card details but insist that you will not be charged. About a week later you will be debited $50 and the movies don't download and its impossible to get your money back Internet Author: Auckland, Alabama On-Line Business: FLIXKING Internet

16, Report #1319335

Jul 28 2016
HawkSpy HawkEye Keylogger Reborn SCAM / BROKEN HawkSpy Hawkeye keylogger reborn is a broken s***** software! DONT BUY. Internet Author: Iowa Computer Software: HawkSpy Internet

17, Report #1319333

Jul 28 2016
Delfleur Pty Limted & Victor Kumar Failed to deliver product after we funded a financial instrument Melbourne Victoria Author: London, Financial Services: Delfleur Pty Limted Melbourne,

18, Report #1319326

Jul 28 2016
Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. economicfrauds.net, economicfrauds.com Economic Frauds SCAM legitimate business owners. Economic frauds is a FRAUD Bradenton Florida Author: Alabama Financial Services: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Bradenton, Florida

19, Report #1319322

Jul 27 2016
Science First Awful experience Internet Author: Estes park, Colorado Education & Learning Centers: Science First Internet

20, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

21, Report #1319305

Jul 27 2016
FUND ME NOW INC Cheryl Mercuris New Company name same old tactics Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: FUND ME NOW INC Clearwater, Florida

22, Report #1319297

Jul 27 2016
core solutions group terry judge Terry Judge is a lair and a cheat DO NOT get involved with him or Core solutions. He broke promises.I kept asking for references and never got them. Where I'm from people don't do business with companies that can't be vetted. Bingham Farms, Troy Michigan Author: grover beach, California Business Consultants: core solutions group Bingham Farms, , Michigan

23, Report #1319303

Jul 27 2016
Hackterrific.com, Nathan_Drake@hackterrific.com, testimonyhackerteam@aol.com Hackterrific.com IS A SCAM !! DO NOT TRUST THEM !! ShenZhen or GuangZhou Guangdong Author: Penang, Alabama Hackers: Hackterrific.com Internet

24, Report #1319287

Jul 27 2016
LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system this so called alkaline water generator is a complete rip-off d-68165 mannheim internet
Author: ocaenside, California Alternative Health: LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system d-68165 mannheim,

25, Report #1319284

Jul 27 2016
Ace Cash- Paul Young This is about a loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the AcCash under your e-mail address . LOOK FOR TYPE O. Misspelled Ace Cash. Greenville Texas Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Computer Fraud: Ace Cash- Paul Young Greenville, Texas