Your Search | bill chang, lwpelectronics

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Superburger, Superburger Owner Bill wouldn't help my Wife after she hit her head and bled at their Restaurant Cotati California Wow Author: Cotati, California Restaurants: Superburger Cotati,

Jan 29 2016
Randy Phillips Randall Phillips Credit Card/Bill Payment Scam Orange County California
Really now... Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Randy Phillips Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Anita Purvis They ran up a nonsense bill Rogers Arkansas
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Clinics: Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Rogers, Arkansas

Jan 27 2016
Newcomb Holdings LLC William Utnehmer Bill Bill Utnehmer Final Decision Review and decide for yourself Sonoma California Author: Pompton Plains, New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Newcomb Holdings LLC Sonoma, California

Jan 27 2016
AirG VIP Fraudulent charge on Sprint Bill Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
US ASSET MANAGEMENT INC EOS CCA Fake bill that never exists Boston Massachusetts Author: Concord, California Collection Agencies: US ASSET MANAGEMENT INC Boston, Massachusetts

Jan 25 2016
Renu Derma I thought I was paying for shipping on a trial sample of the product. Instead I was charged almost $200 and I did not even open the product to try yet. I did not understand that they would automatically bill me and there was not price on how much the products would cost. Big Rip Off! San Diego California Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Eye Care: Renu Derma San Diego, California

Jan 25 2016
Rockhard This company advertises a product for free if you pay the $6.95 shipping. Then a couple weeks later they bill your credit card $89.95 Georgia Author: St Lucie West, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Rockhard Nationwide

Ring Central Bad Company To Do Business With (Craming Over Billing) Belmont CA
Sorry... I mis calculated my bill Author: Tonawanda, New York Telephone Companies: Ring Central Nationwide

13, Report #1282084

Jan 24 2016
First Premier Bank Card Fraudulent charges & after contacting them & telling them close account ; they send out another to a fraudelent person to run bill up & try to make you pay it Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Westfield, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Card Internet

Jan 23 2016
Resolve Partners, LLC Mike Dolianitis Resolve Partners is a bill collector that violates OBLIGATIONS OF FURNISHERS UNDER THE FCRA Greensboro North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Resolve Partners, LLC Internet

Jan 21 2016
Riccobono Construction Fraudulent Padded Bill Flushing New York City New York Author: Rockaway, New York Builders & Contractors: Riccobono Construction Flushing, New York

Jan 20 2016
James Dehart aka Jim Dehart Jim worked on my vehicle and came up with a crazy bill then kept the car when I wouldnt pay. West Peoria, Illinois Author: peoria, Illinois Auto Mechanics: James Dehart West Peoria, , Illinois

Jan 20 2016
King Locksmith & Key rip-off overcharge threatened illegitimate no-address no-name-on-bill-slip no-invoicing no-authorization Woodland Hills or Chino? California
Author: Woodland Hills, California Home Improvements: King Locksmith & Key Woodland Hills or Chino?, California

Jan 18 2016
All Chicago Appliance Repair False address shown on website ,175 W. Jackson is false, They also claim to repair stuff, but infact cause further damage and then try to bill more money Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Home Improvements: All Chicago Appliance Repair Chicago, Illinois

Jan 17 2016
KQ Ranch/Colorado River Adventures Lured to a weekend stay at KQ ranch by CRA, in 2006 , pressured into signing agreement, unable to cancel, $13,000 bill now in collection, is ruining my credit. Julian California Author: El Centro, California Camps & Campgrounds: KQ Ranch/Colorado River Adventures Internet

Jan 14 2016
Cedit One bank They charge you fees for canceling and trying to pay bill in full and still do not actually cancel the card/account so they can continue to add fees. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Cedit One bank Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
vivint securty  i have  my alarm  from july 2009 it was apx alarm i was pay then all time in 2011 it became vivint since have differlty with my bill call few mty checking account send tellcheck they said did pay it  charge to much knoxville, Tennessee What the h**l are you talking about? Author: knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Vivint knoxville, Tennessee

Jan 13 2016
BOINGO Wireless BWI BOINGO Wireless I signed up for internet access at BWI for one time and they have been billing me every month for years The bill indicates California
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Utility Companies: BOINGO Wireless

Jan 13 2016
omni tech, representing microsoft corp. A.J. (aka john as spoken to me in hindi or pakistani....billlll, bill, bill....we fex your com-poo-ter an you call us anytime, 24/7 for tech support woodlands, tx., Texas Author: freeport, Texas Computer Manufactures: omni tech, representing microsoft corp. woodlands, tx., Texas

Jan 12 2016
North Shore LIJ Forest Hills Hospital Grossly Inflated Hospital BIll Forest Hills New York Author: Forest Hills, New York Nursing Homes: North Shore LIJ Forest Hills Hospital Forest Hills, New York

Jan 09 2016
S.B. Trading Concern Installed tank only on Feb 19, 2015 stating 1 year's guarranty and 7 year's warranty on the Bill (No authentic guarranty or warranty card is provided). The tank started leaking from inlet side cover joint just after it was put into operation. We contacted the concerned supplier regarding complaint. He picked up the mobile first time but stopped receiving our calls made later. He has not turned up so far to attend the problem. It is so frustrating that we could not use the facility for the purpose for which it was installed for whole of this past winter. Pl consider this complaint at the earliest so that we are not compelled to post the hopeless quality of sevice in the social network, etc. Kathmandu-34, New Baneshowr Nepal Author: Kathmandu, Small Business Services: S.B. Trading Kaathmandu,