BILL CHANG, LWPELECTRONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bill Chang, LWPELECTRONICS
There may be more specific results for "Bill Chang, LWPELECTRONICS"
For more specific results for "Bill Chang, LWPELECTRONICS"
Showing 1-25 of 30,483 Found Reports For more specific results for "Bill Chang, LWPELECTRONICS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Attorney Paul Smith account departments Paul Smith a Sending me email telling me it is my final notice that I have an outstanding bill through CashNetUSA Internet
Author: Disputanta, Virginia Cash Services: Attorney Paul Smith account departments Internet

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 15 2017
skin scientific Frankiesskincream FL Offered free cream sample $4.95 for shipping then received a charge for $89.92 on a later bill Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Celebrities: skin scientific Internet

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
Derma Genetix Fake trial period is $12, then they auto send you every month and Bill you $90!! Total ripoff, fake trail period! St.Petersburg Internet and florida Author: Irvine, California Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 13 2017
Avante USA is trying to scam me for a medical bill in a state I never live in Houston Texas Author: Brandywine, Maryland Doctors: AvanteUSA Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Pep boys Just Brakes Pep Boy's messed up my brakes and I got lied to about being approved for my loan of up to 2000 dollars. Didn't find out until I got my vehicle finished and had to pay a huge expensive out of pocket bill. I took my Vehicle to a different shop and they found out how bad my brakes was missing springs, not bleed right and didn't get adjusted or seated right. Temple Texas Author: Templ, Texas Auto Mechanics: Pep boys Temple, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Heart magazine Town & Country Signed me up for a Town & Country subscription, when I was just entering an Oprah Vacation Sweepstakes. To New Zealand or Australia I believe. They immediately sent me an email thanking me fir my Town & Country subscription. I replied immediately to their email telling them I did not and I am not interested in any magazine prescriptionsnd I DO NOT WANT a subscription to Town & Country. They never replied. And mailed me the magazine anyway. AND then emailed me a bill.. Internet
Author: Laguna niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Heart magazine Town & Country Internet

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

13, Report #1391966

Aug 11 2017
Brian Dale of RunRunRun RunRunRun Inc Run Run Run Payment not received and no response from Brian Dale about his overdue bill Chicago Illinois
Resolution Author: Shenzhen, Illinois Shipping Companies: Brian Dale of RunRunRun Chicago, Illinois

14, Report #1391933

Aug 11 2017
Metro PC'S Unauthorized changes to Bill. No Customer support. Verbal abuse & threats from Customer support. Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PC'S Texas

Aug 10 2017
APS Arizona Public Service My bill tripled this month, what! phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electrical Services: APS phoenix, Arizona

Aug 09 2017
cannatelli buiulders inc edward cannatelli- jim smith - frank pesce installed a Backflow Preventer on a Salon build out connecting to landlords existing pipe. The pipe leak was fixed by the contractor cannatelli but left the Salon with a $1600.00 excessive water bill and refuses to pay for that bill caused by the leak. normal water bill is $55 to $80 . a detailed city computer report singling out the time of the leak and water usage justifing the $1600 and water leaked. pompano beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Maintenance Companies: cannatelli buiulders inc pompano beach , Florida

Aug 08 2017
Eee Properties Bill Eurice EEE properties is located in palmetto florida. The office is Oakridge Apartments . Do not rent from this company! Bill Eurice, is a slumlord. His family owns a lot of properties in the Bradenton/Palmetto area. If you're currently looking for rentals, DO NOT RENT from anyone with the last name of 'Eurice' . The company EEE Properties, will scam future tenants for extra money. Palmetto Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Bed & Bath: Eee Properties Palmetto, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Brio day and night serum I have never heard of them and never recieved their product or a bill Do not know Unknown Author: Lancaster, California Bait-and-Switch: Brio day and night serum Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Rev Boost and Nitric Rush Ripped me off for a free samples plus a shipping fee of $5.95 and $1.95 for the additional bottle. And now I am getting a bill for $94.67 and $92.67, 14 Days later Savanah Georgia Author: Glendora, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Savanah, Georgia

Aug 07 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Sent me letter This is an Attempt to collect a past due balance for companies named: Brio Day and Night Serum $109, and Allegro Anti-Aging $103 totalling $212. Past Due I have NEVER received a bill from these companies nor have I ordered from them. I did send products back about a year ago to some company but don't remember name of it. Ventura California Author: carrollton, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Aug 07 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Attempt to collect a past due balance - Brio Day and Night Serum Account # 10057794 Sherman Oaks California Phone help Author: El Dorado, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

FUAD's Resturant Watch Out For The Bill At The End Of The Meal Houston texas
Author: houston, Texas Restaurants: FUAD's Resturant Houston,

Aug 07 2017
Aqua Finance/Connexus My ex husband and I bought our house in Aug of 2012. Shortly thereafter while shopping in home depot we were approached for a wter test at our home. Fast forward 5 years later, I still owe more than $6000 on this piece of equipment. I paid this bill on time for 3 years and they sold my account, I got divorced and finally looked at the paperwork again. Finance charges of 18%+. No way can I afford this for another month. Author: Marietta, Georgia Sales People: Aqua Finance/

Aug 06 2017
Tropical Solar Energy We purchased solar panels last year and were under the impression that we would see a decrease in our electric bill with Duke Energy. WE HAVE NOT!! If it were possible, we would have Tropical Solar Eneergy come and take back everything we bought from them and get our money refunded! We are very, very unhappy with the promises made to us. Dunedin Florida Author: Holiday, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida

Aug 06 2017
ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR - DRU2@ehi.com Enterprise rent a car send me a bill for $1,578.88 for damages to a rental vehicle that i did not cause P O BOX 843369 Kansas City MO USA 64184 Nationwide
EnterpriseCares Author: Bay Area, California Car Rentals: ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR Nationwide