Your Search | bill chang, lwpelectronics

Aug 22 2014
William J Zubon Bill William J Zubon is a Thief! Carson City Nevada Author: Fallon, Nevada Questionable Activities: William J Zubon Carson City, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
unci tricia anderson tried to get money for old phone bill riverside cali Author: ATL, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: unci Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
Aura Smile Dental Dr. Baslois (Bill) Costaras Aura Smile Dental Liable for Dr. Bill Costaras Dental Malpractice? North Olmstead Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dental Services: Aura Smile Dental North Olmstead, Ohio

Aug 20 2014
Rod W. Gore Dental Office // Dr. Baslois (Bill) Costaras Rod W. Gore Dentlal Office Liable for Dr. Bill Costaras Dental Malpractice? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dental Services: Rod W. Gore Dental Office Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Maple Shade Dental Group Dr. Basilois (Bill) Costaras Maple Shade Dental Group Liable for Dr. Baslois (Bill) Costaras Dental Malpractice? Dunlap Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dental Services: Maple Shade Dental Group Dunlap, Illinois

Aug 19 2014
Dr Rick Munter Rick the Ripoff Munter Jericho NY I wanted veneers for my teeth....Dr. Munter talked me into a 2 hour Gum Procedure for $1,500 then hit me with a Bill for $10,800 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT...Now I don't mind $1,500 give or take $100 but $1500 give or take $10 Thousand...Come on Man Jericho New York Author: Bayville, New York Dental Services: Dr Rick Munter Jericho, New York

Aug 19 2014
Indigo Sign Co William L Moore Sr, Cory Kerr, Melinda Hower, Bill Moore, Bill Doe, Bill Moore Sr, William Lawrence Moore Sr, DM Signs, Heritage Signs, Heritage Neon, 16189 Glebe, Dinwiddie, VA 23841, 110 Lauria Ct littleton, NC, Cathy Williams Indigo Sign Co William L Moore Sr, Cory Kerr, Melinda Hower, Bill Moore, Bill Doe, Bill Moore Sr, William Lawrence Moore Sr, DM Signs, Heritage Signs, Heritage Neon, 16189 Glebe, Dinwiddie, VA 23841, 110 Lauria Ct littleton, NC, Cathy Williams Dinwiddie Virginia Author: Dinwiddie, Virginia Sign Shops: Indigo Sign Co Dinwiddie, Virginia

Aug 19 2014
Lexington Management Lexington HomesLexington Inc. Poorly Managed Company Sends Bill Instead of Returned Deposit Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Lexington Management Green Bay, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2014
american mutual holdings they took payments for a credit card bill owed and credit card co.never got any payments buffalo New York Author: jackson, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: american mutual holdings buffalo, New York

Aug 18 2014
Optimum One Health Optimum Freedom,. Patriot Health, ER Insurance Brokers Very Limited Coverage with unknow total bill Pompano Beach Florida ER Insurance Broker Florida Author: Sunnyvale, California Health Insurance: Optimum One Health Internet

Aug 18 2014
Deerbrook Insurance They sent us a bill when we never had deerbrook or even heard of it Boston Massachusetts Author: grand rapids, Michigan Liars: Deerbrook Insurance Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 17 2014
SKO BRENNER AMERICAN, INC. Mailed me a false medical bill - as requested by my doctor for UNIPATH, LLC for Labratory Services FRMNGDALE New York Author: Anytown, Colorado Medical Laboratories: SKO BRENNER AMERICAN, INC. FRMNGDALE, New York

Aug 17 2014
Comcast Xfinity Was told my bill would be a certain amount, was not informed about their hidden fees for service, Bill is 2 to 3 times as much as It was supposed to be when I agreed to use their sevice. Service technition came to house to set up service, instead of using an existing jack they drilled a new hole in the huse to run their line in. They lied about getting a better deal when bundled services. Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company is a total fraud. I called them for an emergency and they sent a.workman who didn t repair the AC unit and claimed he couldn't get into the warehouse on the weekend. He claimed he put all this freon.in the unit. He comes up two n days later with.a huge bill. I had the air conditioner repaired for $200. He tried to sell me.a new.unit. BocaRaton Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Bocas Raton , Florida

Aug 15 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia Ordered 1 dietary supplement - 60 capsules. One time purchase only. Have now received 4 shipments which I did not order. They continue to bill my credit card which I used for my initial order. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Original Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 13 2014
WorldWideMedia Linkteck This company is a rip off, they sell you on a concept they cannot provide within the time frame stipulated, then they bill you as if they delivered the goods. Beverly Hills California Author: hopewell junction, New York Advertising / Deceptive: WorldWideMedia Beverly Hills , California

Aug 12 2014
car safe i purchased a 100,000 mile power train every time my truck go to ford they never want to pay for rental car or the bill they charge me 3500 for warranty that dont cover nothing st,charles Missouri Author: indpls, Indiana Auto Warranty: car safe st,charles, Missouri

Aug 12 2014
Comcast My bill would stay at $150.00 a month my bill is over $250.00 every since i started with them. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Houc, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Appletree Answering Service Stericycle Communication Solutions Consumer beware. Signed a contract for $500 a month, recieved a bill for over $5000-SURPRISE! Anaheim Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Telephone Answering Services: Appletree Answering Service Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Texas Car Stereo Bill Arafat rip off, fraud, false pretense, false representation houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Texas Car Stereo houston, Texas

Aug 12 2014
aum inc received a bill 3 months after i moved in saying i owed for not turning electric on which did right away oak brook Illinois Author: high point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: aum inc oak brook, Illinois

Aug 12 2014
Verde Energy USA I was suppose to save money on my electric bill by switching to Verde Energy, well guess what that is a Joke. My last bill for service was $336.80 for 1 month. That is just our rageous. I have never paid that amount. I called JCPL and their rate is only 10 and Verde is 18, how is that a saving. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Monroe, New Jersey Fuel Companies: Verde Energy USA Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 11 2014
Best Drug Rehabilitation Recovery, Inc Forever Recovery, Best Drug Rehabilitation Contract for $18000 and bill $80235 Manistee, Michigan Author: Wolf Point, Montana Adult Care Facilities: Best Drug Rehabilitation Recovery, Inc Manistee, Michigan