BILL PULTE, PULTE CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bill Pulte, Pulte Corporation
There may be more specific results for "Bill Pulte, Pulte Corporation"
For more specific results for "Bill Pulte, Pulte Corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Bill Kay Auto Group owes Serenity LED, an SDVOSB company, over $10K Midlothian Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Bill Kay Auto Group Midlothian, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Bill Dollard AKA Island Owners SJ LLC We were lead down a path of lies and deception Patchoque New York Author: Baiting Hollow, New York Builders & Contractors: Bill Dollard Patchoque, New York

Jul 18 2017
Penn joint water company 22 They turned my water off after I paid the bill then they tried to say they cut it off because last months bill wasn't paid. They are lying. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Penn joint water company 22 Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Tried to collect $99.01 from me for Bella Essence Eye Cream. I don't use eye cream and never received a bill from Bella Essence. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Eye Care: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
Electronic Merchant Systems Francis David Corporation Company takes out secure loans without customer knowledge Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Websites: Electronic Merchant Systems Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Joseph Dorpat Chris Dorpat Does not pay for completed inspections/Scam Artists Maple Grove Minnesota Author: MN, Minnesota Work at Home: Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
FTC Corporation Threatened action to take me to court for unpaid debt Nationwide It is a scam Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: FTC Corporation Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
HGTV Magazine I was sent a bill for subscribing to HGTV Magazine when I didn't Harlan Iowa Author: Belleville, Michigan Architects & Designers: HGTV Magazine Harlan , Iowa

Jul 15 2017
Corporation Service Company Sending me collections letter for incorporation annual notice Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: McCook, Nebraska Legal Services: Corporation Service Company Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2017
DAR Waterfront& Associates Daniel A Rivera Received claim of a bill not paid but never received a bill from the company they were representing Sherman Oaks California Author: Chester, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront& Associates Sherman Oaks, Virginia

Jul 15 2017
Target Corporation Ripoff - Target Credit Card Services - BUYER BEWARE MInneapolis Minnesota Interesting Admission Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Services: Target Corporation MInneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 14 2017
Americare helen vander bruggen 12/31/2015. l talked to helen vander bruggen about cpap machine and supplies were free.l gave 275.00 to cover all to her thats all she said l need. 2 years later my insurance companysaid l owe them 1051.27. l still not get a bill from them over 2 years later santa ana California Author: holland, Michigan Liars: Americare santa ana, California

Jul 14 2017
Boss Ultra Said they wanted to refer a carpet cleaning customer who needed a job done tomorrow but they were going to bill customer themselves Nationwide Author: Farmington, Missouri Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Whispering Oaks mobile home community Kissimmee florida Bill the property owner Stole money from me then filed an evection on me Kissimmee Florida
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Whispering Oaks mobile home community Kissimmee florida Kissimmee, Florida

Jul 13 2017
GoBank Greendot Corporation Refuses to help me get my money back Pasadena California Ain't too bright.. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: GoBank California

Jul 13 2017
Roger Obrien Refuses to pay final bill and stops payment Anaheim Hills California
ROGER OBRIEN Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Roger Obrien Anaheim Hills, California

Jul 13 2017
Comcast Comcast lies and cheats people! They are scammers and lie to sign you up then the bill is ridiculously higher than promised! Nationwide Author: Homer Glen, Illinois Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Corporate Advirors LLC Jean McCarthyTamara Lewis Scam - sold phony Corporation with promise for funding Wellington Florida Author: Sacramento , California Financial Services: Corporate Advirors LLC Wellington , Florida

Jul 12 2017
Tim Rogers Plumbing; Rogers Heating under quoted job doubled price on bill, doubled price of parts, over charged Allegan Michigan Author: Gobles, Michigan Plumbing: Tim Rogers Plumbing Allegan, Michigan

Jul 12 2017
At&t U verse Charged us left over bill from direct tv that had zero balance on top of charges for days after cancellation date. They also added over 100.00 dollars of charges wo Th no explanation on bill as to what for and then sent to collections Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Shafter, California Consumer Services: At&t U verse Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
roncor group inc. didnt pay anything on one bill, dont know if they paid anything on any of them glendale California Author: Sidney, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: roncor group inc.