Your Search | bill pulte, pulte corporation

Feb 06 2016

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 02 2016
Cargo experts corporation Cheated and made me pay extra Internet Author: California Moving Companies: Cargo experts corporation Internet

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Jan 31 2016
Superburger, Superburger Owner Bill wouldn't help my Wife after she hit her head and bled at their Restaurant Cotati California Wow Author: Cotati, California Restaurants: Superburger Cotati,

Jan 29 2016
Randy Phillips Randall Phillips Credit Card/Bill Payment Scam Orange County California
Really now... Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Randy Phillips Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Budget Savers Online Ziegenfelder Corporation Took money-Fraud Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Telemarketers: Budget Savers Online Internet

Jan 28 2016
Credit Control Corporation They gave me an account number, that's all. Saint Paul, Minnesota Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Credit Control Corporation

Jan 27 2016
Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Anita Purvis They ran up a nonsense bill Rogers Arkansas
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Clinics: Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Rogers, Arkansas

Jan 27 2016
Newcomb Holdings LLC William Utnehmer Bill Bill Utnehmer Final Decision Review and decide for yourself Sonoma California Author: Pompton Plains, New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Newcomb Holdings LLC Sonoma, California

Jan 27 2016
AirG VIP Fraudulent charge on Sprint Bill Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
US ASSET MANAGEMENT INC EOS CCA Fake bill that never exists Boston Massachusetts Author: Concord, California Collection Agencies: US ASSET MANAGEMENT INC Boston, Massachusetts

Jan 25 2016
Renu Derma I thought I was paying for shipping on a trial sample of the product. Instead I was charged almost $200 and I did not even open the product to try yet. I did not understand that they would automatically bill me and there was not price on how much the products would cost. Big Rip Off! San Diego California Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Eye Care: Renu Derma San Diego, California

Jan 25 2016
Rockhard This company advertises a product for free if you pay the $6.95 shipping. Then a couple weeks later they bill your credit card $89.95 Georgia Author: St Lucie West, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Rockhard Nationwide

Ring Central Bad Company To Do Business With (Craming Over Billing) Belmont CA
Sorry... I mis calculated my bill Author: Tonawanda, New York Telephone Companies: Ring Central Nationwide

18, Report #1282084

Jan 24 2016
First Premier Bank Card Fraudulent charges & after contacting them & telling them close account ; they send out another to a fraudelent person to run bill up & try to make you pay it Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Westfield, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Card Internet

Jan 23 2016
Resolve Partners, LLC Mike Dolianitis Resolve Partners is a bill collector that violates OBLIGATIONS OF FURNISHERS UNDER THE FCRA Greensboro North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Resolve Partners, LLC Internet

Jan 21 2016
Riccobono Construction Fraudulent Padded Bill Flushing New York City New York Author: Rockaway, New York Builders & Contractors: Riccobono Construction Flushing, New York

Jan 20 2016
James Dehart aka Jim Dehart Jim worked on my vehicle and came up with a crazy bill then kept the car when I wouldnt pay. West Peoria, Illinois Author: peoria, Illinois Auto Mechanics: James Dehart West Peoria, , Illinois

Jan 20 2016
King Locksmith & Key rip-off overcharge threatened illegitimate no-address no-name-on-bill-slip no-invoicing no-authorization Woodland Hills or Chino? California
Author: Woodland Hills, California Home Improvements: King Locksmith & Key Woodland Hills or Chino?, California

Jan 19 2016
Dr. Jetro DaSilva Roland Corporation Artist Relations Manager is a pervert uses position to stalk artists los angeles California Update Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Dr. Jetro DaSilva Roland Corporation los angeles, California

Jan 19 2016
Linkedin.com LinkedIn Corporation [email protected] (***) ***-**** Linkedin.com & PayPal is a dianamic Rip-off pair Mountin View Internet Author: Plamer, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Linkedin.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
All Chicago Appliance Repair False address shown on website ,175 W. Jackson is false, They also claim to repair stuff, but infact cause further damage and then try to bill more money Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Home Improvements: All Chicago Appliance Repair Chicago, Illinois