Your Search | bill pulte, pulte corporation

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Bill Streeter's Reply contains FALSE information Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

3, Report #1341988

Dec 07 2016
Jason Nolet Claims to be Human Resources Manager of IDT Corporation Fake Job Offer City not listed Internet
Author: Millersville, Maryland Work at Home Business: Jason Nolet Internet

Dec 06 2016
Carroll Fulmer Logistics Corporation Motto We are Like Family Groveland Florida Author: Florida Trucking Companies: Carroll Fulmer Logistics Corporation Groveland, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Ally Financial Purchased New Car From Bill Cole Ashland Internet Author: South Point, Ohio Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers Delta BC AAA Movers Refusing to delivery after taking payment, doubling charges on bill after it was signed, changing currency billed to USD from Canadian Delta, B.C. British Columbia Author: Idaho Falls , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Trans Canada Movers Delta BC Delta, B.C. , British Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 01 2016
PRAZA HEALTH AND CHAMOMILECALM.COM INSINUATED THAT BILL GATES RECOMMENDED PRODUCT. ALSO INSINUATED THAT ANDERSON COOPER RECOMMENDED SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: PRAZA HEALTH SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Nov 30 2016
Simon's agency inc. Waiting for bill, and proofs Liverpool New York Author: Jamesville, New York Accounting: Collection Agency's: Simon's agency inc.

Nov 29 2016
Beverly Hills Corporations, William (Bill) James, John Garry False advertisement, fraud, breach of contract Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga park, California Business Consultants: Beverly Hills Corporations Beverly Hills, California

Nov 29 2016
Royal Holiday - Concord Servicing Corporation A Scam during a Vacation. Miami Florida Royal Holiday Update - Complaint Filed with BBB of West Plam Beach Florida Author: Somerset, Kentucky Sales People: Royal Holiday Miami, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Bill Frusco plumbing He is a rip off Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Bill Frusco plumbing

Nov 28 2016
USA Realty Corporation Andy NguyenThuy Vu USA Realty Corporation Andy Nguyen Thuy Vu bad agents Falls Church Virginia Author: Alabama Realtors: USA Realty Corporation Falls Church, Virginia

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wirless couldn't pay my bill of 286.00 +/- told them how and when I could pay. no reply, then lots of calls, then the letter showing the bill was over 722.00 Franklin Tennessee Author: Halstead, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizen Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 27 2016
USC/Columbia Technology Incubator firedUP This program is lead by Bill Kirkland who is a fraud a racist and steals from startups. Startups ran by minorities beware! Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Civil Rights Violators: USC/Columbia Technology Incubator Columbia,

Nov 26 2016
NuAgeskincare zendesky . zendesk NCS*CLEANSINGDIETPRO 844-283-5779 844-810-1152 855-868-6434 They offered me a sample of their NuAge product and I was to pay shipping only. I did. Now they have charged my credit card $93.99 two times on our November Visa credit card bill. San Diego California Author: Sylvania, Ohio Alternative Health: NuAgeskincare San Diego, California

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Bluebird American express Bluebird Charged me twice for bill and having hard time getting my money back Osceola mills Pennsylvania Author: Osceola mills, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Bluebird American express Osceola mills, Pennsylvania

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide