Your Search | bill pulte, pulte corporation

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 22 2017
Windstream Taking my frustration out after opening my monthly Windstream bill and noticing charges went up again this month. I take a closer look only to realize that Windstream has been charging me an additional $73.41 for bogus fees.All companies do it, some more Being robbed by Windstream Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Kluever & Platt Law Firm Andrew L. Platt M. Reas Bowman Realestate fraud..This law firm did and illegal eviction on Jozette Pepper Greenfield. Jozette's trust for her land purchase was never conveyed, this law firmused fake corporation name to obtain a judgement under the names Reo Properties Corporation, not registered at all in the united states Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Kluever & Platt Law Firm Internet

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 20 2017
Bill Bersch Provident Homes Bill Bersch is a con man Venice Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bill Bersch Venice, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Philadelphia Water Deprtment.  Refuted Bill, But Water Dept. Collected. Philadelphia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Barbaraanne Breithaupt Internet

Bill Bland William Bland Hired and didn't pay!! Orange California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Bill Bland Orange, California

Jan 16 2017
Bills classic body shop Bill Walkinshaw Poor work, steals your money Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Body Work & Repair: Bills classic body shop Nebraska

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 15 2017
Bostons Best Transportation William ( Bill ) Higgins Non payment of 56 hours worked. Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Milton , Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Bostons Best Transportation Weymouth , Massachusetts

Jan 15 2017
GAF / GAFMC / gaf.com ROOFING allows FALSE ADVERTISING GAF /GAFMC enables authrizes false contractor credentials advertising warranties to consumers Internet
Author: wareham, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: GAF GAFMC roofing corporation masterelite Internet

Jan 15 2017
Yuguang Liu Presented themselves as Longchamp Outlet. Sent me a poor quality imitation of 2 bags ordered. Had no bill in their name. Shanghai China Author: Wilmette, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Yuguang Liu

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy RECALL FIX, made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 14 2017
UGSPAY / GS Corporation Paulo Samuels / Lemonway They opened merchant account for high risk processing using Lemonway services Costa Rica Internet Author: Bla, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: UGSPAY / GS Corporation Internet

Jan 13 2017
Credit One they sent me my card that was approved and then when i went to activate the card all of a sudden they needed a copy of my drivers license and also a state id and a utility bill with my name and address on it. Las Vegas Nevada So... Author: Tamarac, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Credit One Internet

Jan 13 2017
Playster - Playster Corporation, Colin Strachan Publishing Manager Prolific copyright DMCA infringements, refusing to remove infringing reports, ignoring cease and desist letter to cease and desist infringments, false and misleading advertising using DMCA-immune Russian based affiliate agencies,100+ DMCA complaints New York New York
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Playster New York, New York

Jan 13 2017
B3H Corporation B3H: Blackmold exp. Violated OSHA, Arbitration & Federal Labor Laws Shalimar Florida Author: Stockton, California Teachers: B3H Corporation Shalimar, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Total Card Inc. TCI Hospital Bill Scammers Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Cocoa Beach , Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: Total Card Inc. Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
ALL PHASE RESTORATING DONT USE THESE GUYS! BILL FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED! DENVER Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: ALL PHASE RESTORATING littleton, Colorado

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Jan 11 2017
The Company Corporation incorporate.com Phone agents uneducated in State laws, lie to sell packages Philadelphia Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Business Consultants: The Company Corporation Internet

Jan 11 2017
Delimiter Corporation Delimiter Corporation (USA, Delaware Corporation)File Number: 5121558Incorporated: 08/03/2012 How to get scammed by dedicated servers Internet Author: Ankara, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: Delimiter Corporation Internet