Your Search | binder & binder disability advocates

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 10 2017
Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go threatened / pick up furniture / multiple amounts requested when explained disability. Aguadilla Puerto Rico Customer Service Author: Aguadilla, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go Aguadilla,

Jan 09 2017
Scott Hodes Esq. Disability Discrimination Potomac Maryland
Author: California Lawyers: Scott Hodes Esq.

Jan 09 2017
Premier Disability They took money they did not earn Nationwide Author: BREMERTON, Washington Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Premier Disability Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Dec 29 2016
Mobility City HOMECARE AMERICA OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC. My father purchased a Prowler 3310 mobility scooter from Mobility City located at 1801-C 45th St, Ft Lauderdale FL on January 15th 2016. 7 months later on August 4th he took the scooter in for repair due to the head light no longer working. He was advised that the control panel, an electrical component needed replacing and was charged $284.95 for the repair. That was for the part $229.95, labor and freight. He asked the serviceman “Mike” why the part was not under warranty since according to the scooter maker Drive Medical; electrical parts had a 14 month warranty. Mike told him the part was not warrantied. . Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Menifee, California Disability Services: Mobility City Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 27 2016
Autism Initiatives Lying Prison B******* Sara Joanna Callum Edinburgh Scotland
Author: Other Disability Services: Autism Initiatives Edinburgh,

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 26 2016
PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Said I won 100,000 then asked for 1,500 to send the check. I asked PCH they said that that person doesn't work for them. I haven't sent any money, as I don't have the money. On ss disability and it only covers my bills I can't get Christmas for my grandkids Florida
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Internet

Nov 03 2016
Wireless Advocates at Costco NEVER BUY FROM COSTCO WIRELESS ADVOCATES - BAD EXPERIENCE! Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates at Costco newport news, Virginia

Oct 20 2016
Citizens Disability Lied and manipulated took advantage of clients Wortham Massachusetts Author: cathedral city, California Security Services: Citizens Disability Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Global client solutions Fraudulent and deceptive Tulsa Oklahoma Internet Author: Deptford, New Jersey Consumer Services: Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Internet

Oct 17 2016
PCG Public Partnerships, LLC - Colorado Medicare, Medicaid, Disability, Attendant Care, Home Health Care Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: PCG Public Partnerships, LLC - Colorado Westminster, Colorado

Oct 10 2016
Premiera Anti Aging premieracream.net i did not order this product. i probably looked at it on the internet. now,,,my checking account has been charged for 89.97. i am having trouble even finding a phone number for them. i have someone on phone with accent, of course. i have hearing disability so accents are very hard for me. some from China, i think. i can't understand her. I think she said my account would be credit in 3-5 days. She hung up on me. who knows? Internet Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Salons: Premiera Anti Aging Internet

16, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet

17, Report #1331984

Oct 06 2016
Resvibrant- Anti- Aging Serum HydraMAtrix MD Anti- Aging Creme They sent a second set of merchandise without my authority and withdrew $94.61 for 1 and $94.93 for the other. I'm only on disability. Emeryville California I have a suggestion Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Celebrities: Resvibrant- Anti- Aging Serum Emeryville , California

Oct 03 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Some how got my debit card number and I've been charged $29.95 for last 3 months. They will not replace my money and I am on disability. I did not give them my card info, in fact, I've never heard about them before.. Nationwide/ Int We got their secret hotline number Author: Monteagle, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
citizens disability From Hopeful/disappointment waltham Massachusetts Author: camarillo, California Health Insurance: citizens disability waltham, Massachusetts

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Premier disability They forgot to file my claim after 2 years Minneapolis Minnesota Nationwide Author: Richmond, Illinois Lawyers: Premier disability Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
citizens disability For ssi 4 years and nothing. whereas my money .because im mexican. colorado Author: denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies On-line: citizens disability Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Wireless Advocates Costco Wireless Advocates Kiosk Verizon Wireless Victim of Not Receiving What I Was Quoted Mount Prospect Illinois Author: Arlington Height, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Mount Prospect,

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

Aug 06 2016
consumeradvocateinvestigators.org, Advocates For The People ,Consumer Advocate Investigators www.consumeradvocateinvestigators.org, Advocates For The People ,Consumer Advocate Investigators Internet Author: Alabama Business Consulting: www.consumeradvocateinvestigators.org