Your Search | binder & binder disability advocates
Approximately 990 Reports Found

Oct 06 2015
Midland Funding Company represented by Joseph Rosen, of Rosen & Pollack in Broward County, Florida law firm representing Midland Funding Company told me he does not care that my only income is disability social security. internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorneys General: Midland Funding Company Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
LearningRX REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fee Adjustment Author: Englewood, Colorado Tutoring: Learning RX Centennial, Colorado

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Sep 29 2015
My Advocate For Health / Advocates For America Tried to rip me off for $139.95 but the jokes on you Joe the employee. Lauderhill Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: My Advocate For Health / Advocates For America Lauderhill, Florida

Sep 20 2015
daniel edwards cheap disability aidssensory education ripped me off twice,others more Nationwide Author: FOWEY, Alabama Toy Stores: daniel edwards Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Community Tax I pay them $300.00 Dollar take care of my taxied and they told me to call IRS and tell them That Iam filing hard chip and that why I hire them to do but they want more money Chicago Illinois Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Disability Services: Community Tax Chicago, Illinois

Sep 13 2015
Exactacall, Volucall, Dominion Worldwide Corp, Elite Disability Services, Increase Marketing Networks, 700FOLD, House of Fire Sanctuary 'Dr' Thomas/Michael Lee Crain is a CONMAN! Boston Massachusetts
Wake up... Author: Buenos Aires, Alabama On-Line Business: Exactacall Internet

Sep 10 2015

Sep 08 2015
Time Warner Cable Failure to provide Cobra after termination due to medical disability forced to file bankruptcy refused to provide bill for service Appleton Nationwide Update Author: Grand Chute , Wisconsin Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
Cricket wireless Franklin st in Rochester NY Cricket Lied took my money and changed the price of the phone i have not even had the phone 2 months and i would like something done asap i ask the store that sold it to me for the corporate address they told me 610 N. clinton ave but they did not know the phone you do not know the phone number to someone who issues your check? I would like response ASAP or next step small claims and further action legally, going all the way, is it because i have a disability that they robbed me ? Rochester NY Author: Rochester, New York US Congress: Cricket wireless Franklin st in Rochester NY NY

Aug 28 2015
Calvary Porfolio Services Andrew Bickwit, Esq.Bleecker, Brodey and Andrews Trying to sue me when this account should have been payed by payment protection and I am on Disability after 4 back surgeries. Also another company is claiming ownership also of this old capitol one account. How can one sue me when another is claiming ownership of the same account. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Calvary Porfolio Services Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 20 2015
citizens disability/ supervisor by name of rabeen rude,condisending not willing to lisen told me not to pay a bill that i questioned Nationwide Author: Trent Woods, North Carolina Accounting: Rabeen Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Binder & Binder Want payment for services after telling me I had no case and I dismissed them. Nationwide Author: Bentonville, Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: Binder & Binder Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises, John Martin, James Chambliss, Michael DeMarco SCAM by promising to get my money back. Said Be patient. Long Beach California Author: Bellingham, Washington Financial Services: Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Long Beach, California

Jul 13 2015
USAA Insurance Failure to pay PIP payments for disability Salem Nationwide Author: albany, Oregon Insurance Companies: USAA Insurance Nationwide

Jul 04 2015
BEST BUY Customer service - so-called My credit card is now maxed due to my Disability and Best Buy charged my credit card twice Rio renew my geek squad and kapersky. everyone sounded like they were in India Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Computer Dealers: BEST BUY Internet

Jun 26 2015
IStream Financial Services, Kenney Bank, or 1st Currency Exchange in Springfield, IL Scam Artist Stole mine & my husbands disability check & lied about extremely rude manager Ashley Internet Author: Springfield, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: IStream Financial Services, Internet

Jun 21 2015
Allstate Benefits Denied Disability Claim jacksonville Florida Author: brandon, Florida Insurance Agencies: Allstate Benefits jacksonville, Florida

Jun 20 2015
Fife RV Center Gig Harbor, Washington. I had just gotten out of the hospital for internal bleeding and only had S.S. disability to live on when I was sold this nightmare 2006 Fleetwood Travel trailer.Not even a 1000 mi. and the WHOLE BOTTOM OF INSULLATION, WIRES, DUCTING,ETC. FELL OUT ONTO THE FREEWAY @ 60 mph I had to get out and cut away a bunch a *:#/^$ to go on another 30 miles when a tire blew and bent my axle!!!Gig Harbor  Washington Author: Pauma Valley, Ca., California BBB Better Business Bureau: Fife RV Center Gig Harbor, Wa.

Jun 19 2015
Consumer capital advocates (CCA) Global Client Solutions 1-800-398-7191They distribute the money to who I am in debt too Consumer capital advocates contracts them out They have not paid any of my creditorsThey have been withdrawing $126.27 2 times A month since March Fort Lauderdale Internet CCA ( Consumer Capital Advocates Author: Bethalto, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Consumer capital advocates (CCA) Internet

Jun 11 2015
true north advocates Midwest center for anxiety and depression $100.00 billed to credit card with out my knowledge for services not requested Internet Author: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho Adult Web Site: true north advocates Internet

May 29 2015
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano Disability Fake Social Security Site - Fake Norton Secured emblem Philadelphia Nationwide Disability Justice is a company of Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano Author: New York, New York Lawyers: Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano Nationwide

May 17 2015
speedy cash / Ad Astra1 illegal removal from funds from disability income wichita Kansas Author: wichita, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: speedy cash wichita, Kansas

May 15 2015
Liberty Mutual Insurance Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston TIME FOR WELLS FARGO TO DUMP LIBERTY MUTUAL FOR LONG TERM DISABILITY FOR EMPLOYEES!! Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty Mutual Insurance Nationwide

May 15 2015
My Advocate for Health - Advocates for America DO NOT USE My Advocate for Health - Advocates for America Ft Lauderdale Florida Unknown Client Author: Texas Medical Supplies: My Advocate for Health Ft Lauderdale, Florida