BINDER & BINDER DISABILITY ADVOCATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Binder & Binder disability advocates
There may be more specific results for "Binder & Binder disability advocates"
For more specific results for "Binder & Binder disability advocates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Windsor University School of Medicine is an institution positioned as an affordable international environment for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training in medical education towards a goal of becoming a physician. Windsor University School of Medicine, offers students guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support. Internet

Jul 25 2017
Colonial Penn life, I work for ford motor company, I pay this company for a short term disability policy in the event I cannot work ,it is a 3 month limit for 2500 a month, New york Nationwide Author: copiague, New York Alternative Health: Colonial Penn life Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
PuppyFind Any pet finding site place that refers you back to they're main website. Supports Puppy Mills, BYB's & those that are or advocates for those prior listed. Scottsdale AZ, Arizona Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Dog Breeders: PuppyFind Internet

Jul 17 2017
rent2Own It states that Social Security Disability is fine but as soon as I mentioned that was my income they hung up on me, Internet Author: Curwensville, Pennsylvania Realtors: rent2Own Internet

Jul 05 2017
US Direct express master card Master card international Comerica Bank I was made a fool by the company i trusted to handle my government disability checks, i am missing money many times and when i try to get help to find the missing funds their agent asks my personal private numbers and then proceed to disconnect my calls. Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: US Direct express master card Internet

Jul 02 2017
Donald conaway Donald conway approach me on Facebook, , told he was federal agent and there was a grant for low income and disability people, he asked me several questions and said I was of the recipient Never said Internet Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Cash Services: Donald conaway Internet

Jul 01 2017
SAM MCKENZIE CONSULTING LLC SAMANTHA therapy, childrens, mental health, Consulting, enguineering, accounting research, disability,welfare. women's issues GREEN BAY Wisconsin Hmmmmm Response Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Consumer Services: SAM MCKENZIE CONSULTING LLC GREEN BAY, Wisconsin

Jun 29 2017
avanti skin renewal i am a widowed woman on disability trying to raise two small grandkids. i decided to splurge and spend the $4.95 (s&h) to see if this product really worked. not only did thxxey charge me more than double for s&h, but also tried to charge me two more amounts totaling almost $200.00. now my bank is charging me $68.00 in overdraft fees! Internetxx Author: pecks mill, West Virginia Skin Care: avanti skin renewal Internet

Jun 28 2017
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry Financial Group’s leadership committed to development and success of their agents, providing clients with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group pledges their commitment to always improve their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Symmetry Financial Group Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe Business Service.
Warning advice for agents Author: ASHEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Extensive portfolio, life, annuity products with many options, Term Life, Non-med Term, Whole Life, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA and more. Internet

Jun 27 2017
Wireless Advocates AKA Costco Wholesale AKA Wireless Advocates at Costco Wholesale Purchased 2 Iphones on Buy One Get One offer, ended up being charged fully for both phones. Seattle Washington Author: Westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seattle, Washington

Jun 26 2017
Rothstein and Shiffman Law Firm Daytona Beach, FL Horrible Social Security Disability Representatives Daytona Beach Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Rothstein and Shiffman Law Firm Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 21 2017
LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman CMB client services Ms. Foreman from LC Maxwell & Assoc called to advise I can save my account from garnishment status if I make a good faith payment and set up pay arrangements. Ms. Foreman advised what she was collecting for, I did not provide the info, it was given to me. I told Ms. Foreman that I was currently off on disability but would try to get it together. I arranged the good faith payment of $541.00. Ms. Foreman advised she would ake my good faith payment, and would call back the following month to set up payment arrangements as that is when I was scheduled to return to work. Jonesboro, Georgia Author: Sheridan, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman

Jun 20 2017
Brenner Motors of harrisburg PA Ripped off a disability mother Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Brenner Motors Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Jun 09 2017
Terros Enclave Failure to provide medication Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Disability Services: Terros Enclave Tempe, Arizona

Jun 06 2017
Steven Klenda Attorney, Firm Adroit Advocates LLC or Klenda Gessler Blue LLC CAUTION!!! INCOMPETENT. HE LOST EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED FOR ME THEN DEMANDS PAYMENT IN UNREASONABLE FASHION. Klenda asserts he's appellate lawyer, really he is a bill collector for himself. He LOST Professional Extortion. Fees not representative of time. Put a lien on my company and disguised it as protection from loss of litigation to prevent opposition from collecting if they win. In reality it is his way to collect Denver Colorado Author: Duluth, Minnesota Lawyers: Steven Klenda Internet

May 20 2017
Wireless Advocates Stuart Lee Rebates Unknown Denial Portland Oregon Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: Wireless Advocates Portland, Oregon

May 10 2017
Metlife Manipulative Delay Tactics in Disability Benefits Claim Nationwide Author: livonia, Michigan Insurance Companies: Metlife Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Premier Disability LLC False hope of help Nationwide Author: Bakersfield, California Lawyers: Premier Disability LLC Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
NH Cash NH Cash.Com I had a loan for 200.00 a least I think it was it might have been 150.00 and they took my Disability check and did not have my permission.  Bedford NH Author: Coffeyville , Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: NH Cash Internet

Apr 27 2017
Lake Tropicana Apartments I lived @ Lake Tropicana Apartments with my Golden Retriever for about 8 months from 1994 to 1995 & I just read online that this building was/is inundated with Asbestos. Not only did my dog have to be out to sleep with lung cancer in 1996, but I now have Asthma/COPD because of the Asbestos issue. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elmira, Oregon Disability Services: Lake Tropicana Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Principal insurance company Denied my long term disability DesMoine Internet Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Health Insurance: Principal insurance company Internet

Apr 17 2017
FCG Team FCG Law Group USA Advocates Legal Network Service USA Legal Network RBC Law Center Data Services AMS Group Fraudulent, Destructive, Terrorizing Homeowners Los Angeles California Outlandish Retaliation from ex-employee Author: Canoga Park, California Lawyers: FCG Team Los Angeles, California

Apr 10 2017
lvnv funding llc phillip s stenger income tax garnment when im on disability steeling my income tax fraud grand rapids Michigan Author: battle creek, Michigan Lawyers: lvnv funding llc grand rapids , Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida