Your Search | binder & binder disability advocates

Jan 19 2016
renue derma dermaology antiaging unauthorized deductions from disability account Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Sales People: Miscellaneous Companies: renue derma Internet

Jan 15 2016
compression sales.com brace planet.com on Jan 6th I ordered an abdominal binder to help my husbands hernia. vernon hills illinois Internet Author: Montgomery, Vermont Medical Supplies: compression sales.com Internet

Jan 11 2016
Jane Hall aka Danforth disturbing circumstance Washington D C Author: Brooklyn, New York Disability Services: Jane Hall Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jan 10 2016
ABLE TRANSLATIONS DID NOT PAY ME AND LEFT ME WITH NO MONEY TO PROVIDE FOR MY SON DURING CHRISTMAS Mississauga, Ontario ONTARIO Author: Calgary, Alberta Disability Services: ABLE TRANSLATIONS Mississauga, Ontario, Alberta

Jan 06 2016
UPMC UPMC Benefits It's all about how much money they can take from you even if it's through unethical business practices Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Disability Services: UPMC Pennsylvania

Jan 06 2016
Crimal Justice Law Firm Threated to hold my Social Security Disability Check , Arrest and court and attorney fees New York New York Author: Traverse City, Michigan Loans: Crimal Justice Law Firm New York, New York

Jan 04 2016
Holsted jewelers They took money out of my disability acct. Without my permission. They got my info by giving me ring for only $3.95 shipping N tried scaling me into purchasing affiliate products, I told them only interest in ring. Cant afford their products. They charged my account on 1/02/2016, without my permission, I'm calling in morning, U can't email just. Svc. The address doesn't exist. They're thieves. I'm disabled on SSI. I told foreign lady on phone I'm not signing up for anything period! N they freaking took my money anyways??? How can they do this? I'm calling in morning, N ive told my bank too. Joliet Illinois Information... Author: Boise, Idaho Sales People: Holsted jewelers Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Windstream Discriminates and Takes Advantage Of Those With Disabilities and Refuse To Correct Problem Little Rock Arkansas
You destroyed your own claim.... Author: Homerville, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Windstream Little Rock , Arkansas

Dec 30 2015
Premier Disability LLC Thomas Klint Fraud/Bogus Social Security Representative Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Edinburg, Texas Legal Services: Premier Disability LLC Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 26 2015
General Dynamics Information Technology- Human Resource Departmet, EEOC- Jeremy Crosbie, Martin S. Ebel, U. S. Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch and U.S. Attorney Kenneth Magidson Federal Court- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas - Federal Judge Lynn N. Hughes Civil and Political Rights Violation - Discrimination based on Race, Disability and Denied Due Process Houston Nationwide
PROTEST Author: Houston, Texas Government Corruption: General Dynamics Information Technology, EEOC and Federal Court Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
Wireless Advocates Lynnwood, WA Wireless Advocates2101 4th Ave. #1250, Seattle, WA 98121 did not agree to contract signed, did not receive 2 rebates for phones. Lynnwood and Seattle Washington Author: Efland, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Lynnwood, WA Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 12 2015
International Branding Media Karl Schilling, aka: The Advocacy NetworkStrategic Alliance Partnershiphttps://about.me/advocacybz https://www.theadvocacynet.org He Advocates protecting clients from scams; I pay him, he deceives me; omits information, gave false promises; I wake up to find I've been Scammed by a beguiling Charmer Davenport, FL 33837 Florida
Further Update Author: Richmond, Virginia Insurance Agencies: International Branding Media Davenport, FL 33837, Florida

Dec 09 2015
Marshall Bruce Nathan Elliott, Jennifer Brooke's, Eric Wills I received 2 calls on December 3, 1st call was in the morning explaining that I had been selected for a grant for $8500 from the US Treasury Dept. The Government was giving away free money for home improvements and school loans and to help with financial burden. I told the lady I was on disability and a very limited income... I guess maybe she felt sorry for me and didn't follow through with the scam but the next guy didn't blink an eye. I got a second call later in the afternoon, this guy offered me $9000...$500 more than she did. Washington DC Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Marshall Bruce Internet

Dec 05 2015
Accident Care Specialists Dr. Alexis LeeCoung Lee After I made a formal complaint about one of the other employees verbally attacking me, the very next day I was fired after the manager rallied the whole clinic together to claim that I was the one to be abusive. They retaliated against me for my complaint and then the manager said that everyone was resentful of me because of my disability and having to accommodate it. Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Chiropractors: Accident Care Specialists Portland , Oregon

Dec 02 2015
EasySex.com & BodyRubSearch.com EasySex.com  , AdultFriendFinder.com , WHOIS , Inc. , writers of the articles, publishers & all affiliates. Online Sexual Harassment, Publicly Advertising Rape, Public Humiliation, False Advertising, Copyright Infringement, Attempted Kidnapping, Endangering A Person With A Disability Online Internet
Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Adult Web Site: EasySex.com & BodyRubSearch.com Internet

Dec 02 2015
Mortgage advocates LLC the MRA group They contacted me to inform me that my mortgage company had broke some rules lower my payments in half to what I was paying.Cerritos California Author: FORT MC COY, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Mortgage advocates LLC the MRA group Cerritos, California

Dec 02 2015
TruScience, LLC dba Vita Ultra They continue sending me their product Vita Ultraand on the bottle it says address not for return of product I was foolish enough to except a free sample and now they send me a bottle monthly and I have no way of canceling this product and I'm frustrated by this I am now on disability and cannot afford this money taken out of my account on a monthly basis . They have made is exceptionally hard to contact them to discontinue sending me this product and I would like to mail them back to three unopened bottles I have received over the past three months Scottsdale Arizona
Author: 525 W. Valley View Dr.Fullerton, California Alternative Health: TruScience, LLC dba Vita Ultra Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 30 2015
IADT PITTSBURGH PA Sallie mae for letting them do it added fraudulent info on application to getup the loan approved after missing me as a. mother feel terrible about myself for not wanting to try to co sign for a loan i waste would be denied being that my income was $0.00, they added income of 2,000.00 a month that i. did/do not have in box. described as other. disability PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: IADT PITTSBURGH PA PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2015
Dr Krisha Kris S. Vara and Melbourne Urgent Care, FL Kris Krisha Melbourne Urgent Care Florida Brevard Dr. Vara dr krishna kris s. vara malpractice wrongdoing short false ripoff waste time fraud abuse steal ss va workers comp disability Melbourne Florida
Author: West Melbourne, Florida Doctors: Dr Krisha Kris S. Vara and Melbourne Urgent Care, FL Melbourne, Florida

Nov 25 2015
Citizens Disability I trusted this company , feeling vunerable, hoping i would recieve the help i needed but was just disappointed  Author: Elmwood park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Citizens Disability

Nov 23 2015
Aetna disability and Advance Auto parts Negligence of benifets Nationwide Author: Dungannon, Virginia Customer: Aetna disability and Advance Auto parts Nationwide

Nov 21 2015
BIG STAR MOVEING COMPLETE SCAM!!! Boynton Beach Florida
Defamation Lawsuit against Adam Binder: STATE OF FLORIDA NOTICE TO PLAINTIFF(S) AND DEFENDANT(S) YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED to appear in person or by attorney at the location indicated below for a PRETRI Author: Wellington. , Florida Moving Companies: BIG STAR MOVEING Boynton Beach, Florida

Nov 18 2015
Binder and Binder Charles E Binder Social Security Advocates Hauppauge New York
Author: Weehawken, New Jersey Legal Services: Binder and Binder Hauppauge , New York

Nov 17 2015
Loan shop online LTS management I got this letter from SAR and associates yesterday he goes back to 7/21/2012 never borrowed any money from the loan shop online or anything and now they're trying to take me to court over something I don't know nothing about because I'm on disability Nationwide Author: Lenoir, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Loan shop online LTS management Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
T-Mobile Prove a disability to a corporate office Albuquerque, NM Nationwide Inconvenient but not a RipOff Author: Canton, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide