Your Search | binder & binder disability advocates

May 06 2016
Florida Capital Services Florida Capital Recovery, Advocacy and collection group, Consumer Collection Advocates Network of Con Artist. Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach Nationwide Author: Miami , Florida Credit & Debt Services: Florida Capital Services

Apr 30 2016
Avvo Avvo lawyer referral will not post derogatory information on lawyers who are advocates Florida Nationwide
Author: valrico, Florida Customer: Avvo Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet

Apr 12 2016
Commerce energy Misrepresented savings from original energy company, Pacific Gas and Electric causing financial stress on my Disability income. Houston Texas Author: South San Francisco, California Utility Companies: Commerce energy Houston , Texas

Apr 02 2016
Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Houston Texas
I'm who I said I am Author: Texas Rescue Mission: Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Houston, Texas

Apr 02 2016
Thousand trails pio pico Frank Duarte David Frank's boss Dave sales office  Jamul Ca and nationwide Nationwide
Bill Manley Lies Author: Spring valley, California Disability Services: Thousand trails pio pico Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
STUART LEE REBATES Wireless advocates/costco Puchased Tmobile products 12/4/2015. Althought I dont have money to pay for it first , i used my credit. card knowing that I will received the money back at least through costco card. I did not have any plans of changing our phones. But due to my trust to Costco and wireless advocates selling amd promising rebates, i bought 4 of thoses phines. But Inever receive the res Lynnwood Washington Author: Anaheim , California Sales People: STUART LEE REBATES Lynnwood, Washington

Mar 22 2016
Stuart Lee Rebates Wireless Advocates SCAMMED MILITARY MEMBER ON A MILITARY INSTALLATION Lynnwood Washington Author: Kathleen, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Stuart Lee Rebates Lynnwood, Washington

9, Report #1291927

Mar 20 2016
direct express bank ReportFraud@comerica.com. This is Michelle F . I reported to direct epress the time it happened yet they would not stop the payment, I could not get the fraud number or any assistance. This is the only income I have and taking care of a disabled chi disability benefits gone Nationwide Author: marion, South Carolina City Governments: direct express bank Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
Inmate Call LLC INMATE CALL SOLUTIONINMATE PHONE SERVICES Stealing my disability money Internet Author: Petersburg, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Inmate Call LLC Internet

Mar 13 2016
Wireless Advocates Branden, Mario, Vicky Deceitful, Dishonest Oak Brook Terrace Illinois Author: Wheaton, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Oak Brook Terrace, Illinois

Mar 12 2016
OFFICE OF TEMPORARY AND DISABILITY ASSISTANCE ANDREW M. CUOMO GOVERNOR SAMUEL D. ROBERTS COMMISSIONER SHARON DEVINE EXECUTIVE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER AND DARLA P.OTO COMMISSIONER'S DESIGNEE SCAMING WITH THE FOOD STAMPS ALBANY New York What??? Author: Brooklyn, New York Family Services: OFFICE OF TEMPORARY AND DISABILITY ASSISTANCE ALBANY , New York

Mar 01 2016
Liz, adrian Fernandez Disability discrimination Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Liz, adrian Fernandez Tampa, Florida

Mar 01 2016
Sam Witt with Northwestern Mutual financial representative retirement life insurance disability disappeared no-contact scam Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Sam Witt Skokie, Illinois

Feb 28 2016
United Family Advocates Rip-off Lawyer Referral Service Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: United Family Advocates Internet

Feb 13 2016
Wireless Advocates Stuart Lee Rebates No Costco rebate card received for 2nd Verizon GS6 Lynnwood Washington Author: Eugene, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Lynnwood, Washington

Jan 19 2016
renue derma dermaology antiaging unauthorized deductions from disability account Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Sales People: Miscellaneous Companies: renue derma Internet

Jan 15 2016
compression sales.com brace planet.com on Jan 6th I ordered an abdominal binder to help my husbands hernia. vernon hills illinois Internet Author: Montgomery, Vermont Medical Supplies: compression sales.com Internet

Jan 11 2016
Jane Hall aka Danforth disturbing circumstance Washington D C Author: Brooklyn, New York Disability Services: Jane Hall Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jan 10 2016
ABLE TRANSLATIONS DID NOT PAY ME AND LEFT ME WITH NO MONEY TO PROVIDE FOR MY SON DURING CHRISTMAS Mississauga, Ontario ONTARIO Author: Calgary, Alberta Disability Services: ABLE TRANSLATIONS Mississauga, Ontario, Alberta

Jan 06 2016
UPMC UPMC Benefits It's all about how much money they can take from you even if it's through unethical business practices Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Disability Services: UPMC Pennsylvania

Jan 06 2016
Crimal Justice Law Firm Threated to hold my Social Security Disability Check , Arrest and court and attorney fees New York New York Author: Traverse City, Michigan Loans: Crimal Justice Law Firm New York, New York

Jan 04 2016
Holsted jewelers They took money out of my disability acct. Without my permission. They got my info by giving me ring for only $3.95 shipping N tried scaling me into purchasing affiliate products, I told them only interest in ring. Cant afford their products. They charged my account on 1/02/2016, without my permission, I'm calling in morning, U can't email just. Svc. The address doesn't exist. They're thieves. I'm disabled on SSI. I told foreign lady on phone I'm not signing up for anything period! N they freaking took my money anyways??? How can they do this? I'm calling in morning, N ive told my bank too. Joliet Illinois Information... Author: Boise, Idaho Sales People: Holsted jewelers Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Windstream Discriminates and Takes Advantage Of Those With Disabilities and Refuse To Correct Problem Little Rock Arkansas
You destroyed your own claim.... Author: Homerville, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Windstream Little Rock , Arkansas

Dec 30 2015
Premier Disability LLC Thomas Klint Fraud/Bogus Social Security Representative Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Edinburg, Texas Legal Services: Premier Disability LLC Minneapolis, Minnesota