BINDER & BINDER DISABILITY ADVOCATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Binder & Binder disability advocates
There may be more specific results for "Binder & Binder disability advocates"
For more specific results for "Binder & Binder disability advocates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Principal insurance company Denied my long term disability DesMoine Internet Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Health Insurance: Principal insurance company Internet

Apr 17 2017
FCG Team FCG Law Group USA Advocates Legal Network Service USA Legal Network RBC Law Center Data Services AMS Group Fraudulent, Destructive, Terrorizing Homeowners Los Angeles California Outlandish Retaliation from ex-employee Author: Canoga Park, California Lawyers: FCG Team Los Angeles, California

Apr 10 2017
lvnv funding llc phillip s stenger income tax garnment when im on disability steeling my income tax fraud grand rapids Michigan Author: battle creek, Michigan Lawyers: lvnv funding llc grand rapids , Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 20 2017
GAR Disability Advocates BEWARE! Unkept promises! Horrible customer service! Do not communicate with client! Change case manager constantly!Skeptical if are a legit company! Englewood, NJ Internet Author: Hobbs, New Mexico Legal Process Services: GAR Disability Advocates Internet

Mar 11 2017
FocusNutra I'm a person on permanent disability for head injuries. Gave out banking info to company now additional withdrawls from $4.99 I authorized. Told will continue every 14 days Internet Author: Mattawa, Alabama Medical Supplies: FocusNutra Internet

Feb 27 2017
Performant recovery,inc. Paying on a student loan that should have already been forgiven and I'm on disability Pleasanton California Author: Ardmore , Oklahoma Corrupt Companies: Performant recovery,inc. Oklahoma

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Shenzhen Logis Logistics, Company LLC Wendy ChenQianjin Wang The following company Shenzhen Logis Logistics Company, LLC and our company Digital Print Services entered into an agreement in September of 2016 for the sale of a used 2012 Duplo DPB 500 Perfect Binder “in like new condition”.  , Guangzhou,China Internet Author: Kent, Washington Liars: Shenzhen Logis Logistics, Company LLC Internet

Feb 13 2017
Florida combined life insurance company The company from hell, Beelzebub incorporated, Florida Blue crappy short term confidence program Thieves who prey on people on short term disability and unable to help themselves Jacksonville Florida Author: FLEMING ISLAND, Florida Insurance Companies: Florida combined life insurance company Jacksonville, Florida

11, Report #1351950

Feb 09 2017
Monroe county Child Support Used my ex wife's lawyer who turned into a judge in county to handle my case wich is totally against law. Then on top of it I found laws of Child support change in 2006 of September 21 .The law change then was anyone incarcerated or on disability wich can not work doesn't have to pay into child support. Wich I was and still. . Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Monroe county Child Support Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard The Social Security Dept. in 2008 orchestrated this plan to allow Social Securityand Disability Benefactors to receive theirbenefits on a card. At the time it seemed thebest option as I was in constant physical therapy etc following a broken hip. Ther Scamming Network Extortionists Nationwide Author: Hammond, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard Nationwide

13, Report #1351905

Jan 25 2017
Five Star Mitsubishi Altoona Greg Sloan, owner fraud, lying, coersive, advantage of the disabled Altoona Pennsylvania Your disability has nothing to do with this Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Five Star Mitsubishi Altoona Altoona, Pennsylvania

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 10 2017
Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go threatened / pick up furniture / multiple amounts requested when explained disability. Aguadilla Puerto Rico Customer Service Author: Aguadilla, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go Aguadilla,

Jan 09 2017
Scott Hodes Esq. Disability Discrimination Potomac Maryland
Author: California Lawyers: Scott Hodes Esq.

Jan 09 2017
Premier Disability They took money they did not earn Nationwide Author: BREMERTON, Washington Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Premier Disability Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Dec 29 2016
Mobility City HOMECARE AMERICA OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC. My father purchased a Prowler 3310 mobility scooter from Mobility City located at 1801-C 45th St, Ft Lauderdale FL on January 15th 2016. 7 months later on August 4th he took the scooter in for repair due to the head light no longer working. He was advised that the control panel, an electrical component needed replacing and was charged $284.95 for the repair. That was for the part $229.95, labor and freight. He asked the serviceman “Mike” why the part was not under warranty since according to the scooter maker Drive Medical; electrical parts had a 14 month warranty. Mike told him the part was not warrantied. . Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Menifee, California Disability Services: Mobility City Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 27 2016
Autism Initiatives Lying Prison B******* Sara Joanna Callum Edinburgh Scotland
Author: Other Disability Services: Autism Initiatives Edinburgh,

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 26 2016
PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Said I won 100,000 then asked for 1,500 to send the check. I asked PCH they said that that person doesn't work for them. I haven't sent any money, as I don't have the money. On ss disability and it only covers my bills I can't get Christmas for my grandkids Florida
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Internet

Nov 03 2016
Wireless Advocates at Costco NEVER BUY FROM COSTCO WIRELESS ADVOCATES - BAD EXPERIENCE! Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates at Costco newport news, Virginia

Oct 20 2016
Citizens Disability Lied and manipulated took advantage of clients Wortham Massachusetts Author: cathedral city, California Security Services: Citizens Disability Nationwide