Your Search | birch point resort & sunset grill

May 24 2016
Ultimate building and design Cesare de Stefanis Cesare destefanis proposed fixing our front porch Point talking and masonry work on our chimney.  St. Clair shores Michigan Author: Grosse pointe woods, Michigan Customer: Ultimate building and design St. Clair shores , Michigan

May 22 2016
850Florida.com Incessant Nagging over the phone, Decietful pop up blockers for vacation to summerbay resort Orlando,Fl Internet Author: Georgia Boat Cruises: 850Florida.com Internet

May 21 2016
STARPOINT RESORT GROUP INC. RSI RESORT STAY INTERNATIONAL, LLC. AND STARPOINT RESORT GROUP INC. DOUGLAS JACKSON SOLD US A PACKAGE FOR RSI LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: STARPOINT RESORT GROUP INC. LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 20 2016
Fuzzie Buddies Pet Resort Stole my dog and ripped me off Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa , Florida Animal Services: Fuzzie Buddies Pet Resort Tampa, Florida

May 20 2016
Rocoto's Sabor Latino Grill Save your hard earned money, taste buds and liver by not eating at this place! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Restaurants: Rocoto's Sabor Latino Grill San Antonio, Texas

May 16 2016
Independent Healing INH unrequited membership due for renewal Frederick Maryland Author: BANORA POINT, Alabama Alternative Health: Independent Healing Frederick, Maryland

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 14 2016
Sunset Model Agency Falater Photography Scam, Child Exploitation or just Unprofessional? Los Angeles California Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Sunset Model Agency Internet

May 13 2016
Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake My experience with this dealership has ensured that I will never purchase another Mercedes Benz at any point during the future.  League City Texas Problem Resolved Author: League City, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake League City, Texas

May 12 2016
Sunset Plaza AG Christian Terberger, Beatrix Terberger, Tanya Stawski of Sothesby Homes, and Joe Briseno Home rental scam - taking most of home deposit and falsely claiming damages and missing items Los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sunset Plaza AG Los angeles, California

May 12 2016
E Tours and Travel,Inc I was given a deal odf 3 nights at an Orlando Hotel or Resort for $99.00 to bee paid right away. I could make reservations later. Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Georgia Resorts: E Tours and Travel,Inc Orlando, Florida

May 10 2016
Skin elements, precious reserve I ordered a sample of cream and eye vibe it burned my skin to the point it peeIed so returned it thru us postal service you charged me 95.00 without authorization I called into Cust service the gentleman had no compassion at all and offered to give me fifty percent refund but still is going to charge me for eye vibe.  Las Vegas, Tucson Nationwide Author: Stockton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cat Internet

May 10 2016
Marshall Sylver- Turning Point seminar No refunds Las Vegas Nevada Author: St. Louis , Missouri Seminar Programs: Marshall Sylver Las Vegas, Nevada

May 08 2016
Bobby's Place Bobby's Place Bar and Grill Downtown Saint Louis Missouri Be prepared to get jumped by bouncer before entering. Saint Louis Missouri
Observation Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Bars Lounges & Clubs: Bobby's Place Saint Louis, Missouri

May 07 2016
America Vacation Brian James #0151 5 days & 4 nights at a five star resort for $149 per person Charge came from Mexico Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Resorts: America Vacation Nationwide

May 06 2016
SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC. Besr Dug Rehab, Tranquility Detox, A Forever Recovery, Best Drug Rehab, Manistee, Michigan, Per Wickstrom Scientology's Narconon and Per Wickstrom, appear to have the worst drug rehab record in recent history, as a whole, for fraud, coercion, illegal confinement, human rights abuses, unqualified staff, deaths inside Narconon - and the list goes on. GRAND RAPIDS Michigan
Author: Lachine, Alabama Mental Health: SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC. GRAND RAPIDS , Michigan

May 05 2016
Native Deoderant Native Cos. Customer Service like the deodorant doesn't work Internet Author: Lighthouse Point, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Native Deoderant Internet

May 05 2016
BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS Birch Communications calls our business office several times a week and several times a day.  Help with Resolving this Issue - Birch Author: Griffin, Georgia Internet Fraud: BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS

May 05 2016
Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 They did not keep parts removed as required by state law. They did a terrible job of aligning my front bumper hood headlight and fender and grill. Clarkston Michigan Author: Davisburg, Michigan Body Work & Repair: Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 Clarkston, Michigan

May 04 2016
Joesav.com Joe's AV I recently bought an expensive grill through Joesav.com. When I placed my order, they attempted to add things to jack up the price.  Wall Township New Jersey Author: Wall, New Jersey Appliances: Joesav.com Joe's AV Internet

May 03 2016
Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Lead Generation Scam/ NOT MYSTERY SHOPPING Internet Ironically Author: High Point, North Carolina Work at Home: Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

May 03 2016
Hann Financial Service Fabricate false pictures of vehicle to incur bogus charges, additional BS about missing Master Keys Jamesburg, NJ 08831 New Jersey I See Robert Made His Point Perfectly Ands You Have NO Rebuttal! Author: Massapequa, New York Car Financing: Hann Financial Service Jamesburg,, New Jersey

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Birch Communications /Cbeyond will deny ports, will refuse to discontinue billing. atlanta nationwide Help with Resolving this Issue - Birch Author: allen, Texas Internet Service Providers: Birch Communications Nationwide

May 01 2016
Resort Property Management Lies, Empty promises, and Avoidance Tactics Atlanta Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia