Customer satisfaction commitment: Birch | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Birch Point Resort & Sunset Grill
There may be more specific results for "Birch Point Resort & Sunset Grill"
For more specific results for "Birch Point Resort & Sunset Grill"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Bit-crypt Scamed me out of $110.00 , they ask you to send PayPal,and make you wait for your bitcoin,during the wait time, they deleted the link and don't answer email s . at that point I contact several times with no response. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Financial Services: Bit-crypt Internet

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Nicole's Arcade LLC Kona BBQ Grill Mat Grill mat was for use on bbq grill used first time caught on fire and melted on my bran new gas grill and all the coating came off on our food. Internet Author: TACOMA, Washington Appliances: Nicole's Arcade LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Imperium garcinia Facebook ads Deceptive and hidden cost and pressure tactics Internet Author: East Point, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Imperium garcinia Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sunset Mesa Funeral Directors Megan Hess JUDGEMENT AWARDED IN COURT... TWICE... Montrose Colorado Author: Montrose, California Funeral Services: Sunset Mesa Funeral Directors Montrose , Colorado

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Sharper Toneskin I was under the impression at the point of ordering that I would be charged shipping only of $4.95. I was later charged $34.97. Then was later charged without warning or notice another $89.77 and $98.71. This company is a complete scam. Scam Connecticut Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Sharper Toneskin Internet

Jul 13 2017
ATLANTA TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL Scammer School East Point Georgia
Author: Riverdale, Georgia Driving Schools: ATLANTA TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL East Point, Georgia

Jul 13 2017
T&C Steffensmeier Kennels Selling sick, unhealthy puppies West Point Internet Author: Oquawka, Illinois Dog Breeders: T&C Steffensmeier Kennels Internet

Jul 12 2017
Sunset Group pesadillaTranslation: Sunset Group nightmare Author: New York, New York Resorts: Sunset Group

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Trade point gmbh Trade point gmbh from Germany with golf maritime shipping company Bought goods and they provided fake documents and demanded for more money to ship the goods.they didn't deliver and the mersin port does not know the golf maritime shipping company they used. Making them fake Nationwide Author: polokwane, Other Business Consultants: Trade point gmbh Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Westgate Resort Embarrassing orlando Florida Author: RIO DE JANEIRO, Other Restaurants: Westgate Resort orlando, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Birch Bay Motors - Lynden Fraud? Maybe. Horrible service and shirking legal responsibility, yes! Lynden Washington Author: Maple Falls, Washington Auto Dealers: Birch Bay Motors - Lynden Lynden, Washington

America's Best Concrete Paul Martin Scam Artist Pilot Point Texas
Author: Aubrey, Texas Home Improvements: America's Best Concrete Pilot Point, Texas

Jul 07 2017
Advance Resort Marketing Advance resort marketing are a rip off!! Post orange Florida Author: Bronx poni a , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Advance Resort Marketing

Jul 06 2017
Regional Acceptance Corporation BIGGEST SCAM AND RIP OFF GOING Arlington Nationwide That's the point... Author: Fairview Heights, Illinois Auto Dealers: Regional Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
DC Pool Dennis and Lou On may 24,2017,Lou from DC pool arrived to open the pool. He assured me that everything was under control and he would complete the opening because I needed to go out.the next day the pump was leaking.i called and they came within the next day to fix it due to the rainy weather,we didn't go into the pool until June 11th.at that time we discovered that although the pool ladder was in,it had not been bolted down.this resulted in using the ladder and having it come right out.my daughter banged her head because of this.we did not have the hardware to bolt it in ourselves because DC took it when they closed the pool.i spoke to Dennis the following day and he told me that he would send someone on Thursday, June 15th..it is July 6th and no one has come despite many phone calls to DC and their promises that someone will takes care of it..at this point they will not take my calls..this business is very disorganized and they were happy to take my money for the pool opening but their job was incomplete and they can't be bothered to correct it.DO NOT USE Medford New York Author: Farmingdale, New York Pool Services: DC Pool Medford, New York

Jul 05 2017
Resort Travelers Inernational Ripped me off of rental fee's of $2400 Lake Mary Florida
Author: Independence, Missouri Resorts: Resort Travelers International Lake Mary , Florida

Jul 03 2017
Birch Communications Birch SCAMS their customers by auto-renewing contracts, then slaps on termination fees Roanoke Internet Author: Corinth, Texas Communications & Networking: Birch Communications Internet

25, Report #1120713

Jul 01 2017
Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Adam Reiss, DVM It is all about the money. Medford Oregon
You were not there- I WAS! Author: Medford, Oregon Animal Services: Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Central Point, OR