Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Birch Point Resort & Sunset Grill

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 27 2017
SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC TIME-SHARES SHOULD BEEN DISCONTINUED ALL CHARLATANS Sedona Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Resorts: SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC Sedona, Arizona

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Allegiant Air What a rip off! Memphis, TN Nationwide
Maybe you should read the other complaints about Allegiant Air Author: Palm Coast, Florida Airline Companies: Allegiant Air Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Resort Closing, Inc. Tiffany Marcus, Jerry Absher, Gregg Baker, Celeste Black, Jared Chance, John Hensley, Dawn Lee, Adrienne Morgan, Shaunte Morris, Richard Piccirillo, Rita Schoolcraft, Charles Logan Ward, Jerry Lee Ward, Stephen Ward, Patricia Whitt Property Scam - Claiming to be property developers/escrow agents and wanting to purchase parcels, but you have to sent them money for bonds, tax stamps and other various property related paperwork. Largo/Lakeland Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Property Management: Resort Closing, Inc. Largo, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable.com facebook.com/magneticphonecables Ordered over a month ago, never received itself (order multiple) - company does not respond to emails of any sort, doesn't answer facebook messages or anything. It's been over a month - I'm sure we've been scammed at this point, but I am happy to remove this review if we actually get our item. Canada and West Seneca New York Ottawa, Canada Author: Saint Louis, Missouri On-Line Stores: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 20 2017
Montana Capital title and car loans Took my car after non payment Los Angeles California Your Point Is? Author: Pico Rivera , California Auto & Truck Rental: Montana Capital title and car loans California

Feb 19 2017
Tracy's Bar and Grill Tracy's bar and Grill East Long Beach Tracy's Bar and Grill Long Beach Cop Bar, DUI Busts, Tracy's Bar and Grill is filled with Long Beach cops who call their buddies to pull you over when you leave Long Beach California
Author: Long Beach , California Restaurants: Tracy's Bar and Grill Long Beach , California

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Molly Maid Waste of Money, didn't do the job paid for, vandalized my spare bedroom. rip off Cedar Point North Carolina
Author: Hubert, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Molly Maid edar Point, North Carolina

Feb 13 2017
Spice Village Grill and owner Tabassum Ali Digusting Business Practices, Bait & Switch! Ruined Our Valentines Day! Huntington New York Author: New York Restaurants: Spice Village Grill Huntington, New York

Feb 13 2017
Feather Bay-Kings Point Cove Suckered hard working couple into purchasing a dream to good to be true Brownwood Texas Author: Abilene, Texas Homeowner Associations: Feather Bay-Kings Point Cove Brownwood, Texas

Feb 12 2017
Summer Winds Resorts Stormy Point Village basically, lied about every aspect of the package Branson Missouri Author: BUENA VISTA, Tennessee Resorts: Summer Winds Resorts Branson, Missouri

Feb 12 2017
Front Point Security Don't buy this hunk of junk & beware of promises Vienna, Virginia Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Security Services: Front Point Security Internet

Feb 11 2017
Medicina Mexico Order Not Received and Zero Company Response Playas de Rosarito, Order Arrived Author: Sunset, Texas Drugstores: Medicina Mexico Playas de Rosarito,, Mexico

Feb 10 2017
Melissa Painter - Fox 8 wghp news Unprofessional fluff reporter, trespasses and reports false information to the public High Point North Carolina Author: High Point , North Carolina News Media: Melissa Painter - Fox 8 wghp news High Point, North Carolina

Feb 09 2017
Playa Grande Resort Los Cabos Nationwide Author: Fruitvale, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Playa Grande Resort Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
High Class Universe Ordered on November 22, 2016, they charged my card on November 23 as Unstoppable Vision LLC. I have received NOTHING to date. At this point I never heard back and nothing arrived. Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 07 2017
Willie freeman Bill free bq-smokers.com Took deposit on a custom bbq grill. Has a different excuse Asheboro North Carolina Author: Thomasville , North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Willie freeman Asheboro, North Carolina

Feb 07 2017
Tiki Shack Importer, Sunset Bamboo, Resort Backyards CONSUMER FRAUD AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES San Bernardino California Suspicious Complaint Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Tiki Shack Importer Internet

Feb 06 2017
Mega Motors RIP off Dallas Tx Your Point Is? Author: Texas Motor Vehicle: Mega Motors Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Choctaw casino and resort Choctaw Casino Durant Choctaw Casino Gaming Scam Durant Oklahoma Author: Cedar hill , Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Choctaw casino and resort Durant , Oklahoma

Feb 04 2017
Purity products Sample bottle slamming scam. Vitamin company buries a binding monetary contact in webpage terms &conditions. Plainview New York Internet WOW! Completely missed the point. Author: Rochester, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Purity products Internet