Your Search | black box 2 trade

1, Report #1342038

Dec 08 2016
lj shopping.net ordered 2 perfume sets for $72.98, in Oct.,charged to Visa, never received Internet Author: WEST PALM BCH, Florida Fragrance Materials: lj shopping.net Internet

2, Report #1342011

Dec 07 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. tradeshowtravelco@gmail.com Scam, not a prize West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Lodging: Trade Show Travel Co. West Palm Beach, Florida

3, Report #1341994

Dec 07 2016
topaeo technology/ lina@topaeo.com clair@topaeo.com i sent lina 320,00 dollars for 2 scooters.after i paid she stopped answering my emails shenzhen guangdong Author: elgin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: topaeo technology/ lina@topaeo.com Nationwide

4, Report #1341965

Dec 07 2016
Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Scammed Me Out Of £564.00. Lahore Internet Author: London, Other Psychic: Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Nationwide

5, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

6, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 07 2016
THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK 163 N. PARKWAY AVE, BOX 31BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604 REFUSING TO ALLOW MY TRANSFERS THE BANK HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO DO , TO GO THROUGH BATTLE GROUND Washington Author: SPARTANBURG, South Carolina Financial Services: THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK BATTLE GROUND, Washington

Dec 06 2016
My tactical kits THE CHARGE ($44.85) WAS POSTED BY MY TACTICAL KITS BUT THE ORDER WAS FOR 2 BLACK SLIM PANTIES Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: My tactical kits Internet

Dec 06 2016
A Greco automotive Gave an estimate & said he forgot to add labor. Charged additional $1050.00 Stuart Florida
Did you notice that box on the lower left corner of the receipt? Author: Stuart , Florida Auto Repair Service: A Greco automotive

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 05 2016
Auction Nation Bad customer service and junk Glendale Arizona
Author: Black Canyon City, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Auction Nation Glendale, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Kevin oickle Kgo welding Ivek steel Decided he should wait 2 and a half weeks after payday to pay me Androssan Alberta Author: Vegreville , Alaska Building Products: Kevin oickle Androssan, Alberta

Dec 04 2016
Kelsy Sebold Clinic Joycelyn Cooper I was terminated for false accusations that I went into the sharp box. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Kelsy Sebold Clinic Houston, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Load Runner Trailers Bait and switch! Took my money! Tampa Florida
BLACK FRIDAY SALE Author: Cape Coral, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Load Runner Trailers Tampa, Florida

Dec 03 2016
SmiOne Child support visa card company ,Bancorp, This company should not be trusted to hold or dispense child support funds that are detrimental to the wellbeing of so many children. PO Box 2489 Carrollton, Georgia 30112  Author: Dothan, Alabama Consumer Services: SmiOne Internet

Dec 03 2016
Lincoln Technical Institute rip off, liar, frustrating, unprofessional Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Trade Schools: Lincoln Technical Institute Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 03 2016
loveiberico.com Non-receipt of products from monthly Bellota Box Subscription. Internet Author: California Food Vendors: loveiberico.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
Florida Technical College (Deland Campus) I would not recommend anybody ever going to this sh*y a* school! Deland, Florida Nationwide Author: DELTONA, Florida Trade Schools: Florida Technical College (Deland Campus) Florida

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide