Your Search | black box 2 trade

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
globe life ins. paid premiums, accidental death of father,1 month before 2 yrs, company will not pay, Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: york, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: globe life ins. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Freeshipping.com Freeshipping.com has been trying to charge my checking account for the last 2 weeks, when I don't use them. And wish they would stop immediately. Internet
Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Freeshipping.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Saferweb They will show one price for one (1) year and then at check out it goes to two (2) years cost. You need to read the info at the left of the page to see this. India Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Software: Saferweb Internet

Jun 28 2016
Twin Cities Steak and Seafood TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996 with a full one year 100% guaranteed for taste tenderness and against freezer-burn.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service Twin Cities Steak and Seafood pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood.
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996. FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Jun 28 2016
Square trade warranty Con artists, rip offs, liars, New york Nationwide Author: New york, New York Warranty Companies: Square trade warranty Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Beautiful Skin I am doing this for my grandmother. They keep charging her 189$ for 2 products that she didnt ecen order. She tried to stop this with her bank but it charged her bank. She doesnt want their stuff and will return it. She is on disability and she doesnt know what to do. Arizona Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Computer Fraud: Beautiful Skin Internet

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Max chargers Ordered a charger off this site and spent 2 months waiting for it to arrive and called frequently spent 30 minutes on hold and talked to people that can't speak English don't by there sales pitch Internet Author: Delavan, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Max chargers Internet

Jun 28 2016
neo 2 Neo 2 Scam!!! Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Brokerage Companies: neo 2 Internet

Jun 27 2016
ABC Bartending school Cancelled enrollment Birmingham Alabama Author: PINSON, Alabama Trade Schools: ABC Bartending school Birmingham , Alabama

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
VEDC (Valley Economic Development Center) Black Owned Business Owners Continue To Have Negative Experiences With VEDC Van Nuys California Author: California Civil Rights Violators: VEDC Van Nuys , California

Jun 27 2016
Monster Transmission Another dead monster transmission, 2 yr, 630 miles Brooksville Florida Author: whitehouse, Ohio Auto Parts: Monster Transmission Brooksville, Florida

Jun 27 2016
ARS Air Conditioning Anthony Smith This company is terrible, with threats and racist comments. They missed 2 appointments and did little to resolve the problem to the new unit they installed. I have contacted everyone warning them of this company. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: ARS Air Conditioning Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 26 2016
coachmaxstores.com Chen JinzhongCheng Mei Feng No 24 LaneChenXiangQuPuTianShi Fujian 351100 FAKE COACH Purses and only sent 2 of the 5 items. Stole 453.00 China Internet Author: Cowtown, California Specialty Stores: coachmaxstores.com Internet

Jun 26 2016
Patent & Trade institute of America SecureGive is the idea that I had share with four business men in my church. Roslyn Height, New york Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Patent & Trade institute of America Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Turbo tax/ Intuit/ Quick books Charged $99.25 2 months after doing my taxes Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income Tax Service: 8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Internet

Jun 25 2016
cooper's point/jrk managed by kristen mcneil carpet laid on poo (feces), been waiting 2 months for refund and getting constant run around empty promises and now will not even return call. north charleston South Carolina complaint resolved Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Housing Rentals: cooper's point/jrk north charleston, South Carolina

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
Spotacular Bengals Sold me 2 sick cats, one died a 4-1/2 years old Barnegat New Jersey Author: Little Ferry, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Spotacular Bengals Barnegat, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
citEcar Electric Vehicles Bintelli LLC sold us a car that burned up 2 motors in 2 months then denied responsibility and refused to take it back Charleston South Carolina citEcar Goes Above and Beyond Author: Spring, Texas Motor Vehicle: citEcar Electric Vehicles Charleston, South Carolina