Your Search | black box 2 trade

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

2, Report #1319725

Jul 30 2016
quicken loans fraud detroit Michigan Go to another lender, not a big box bank Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: quicken loans detroit, Michigan

3, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

4, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

5, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

6, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

7, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

8, Report #1319414

Jul 28 2016
Myrtle Acree BLACK WIDOW, SHE GOT ME REAL GOOD ! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Myrtle Acree Chicago, Illinois

9, Report #1319391

Jul 28 2016
Specialized Loan Servicing SLS deceptive trade practice Littleton Colorado Author: Houstoncpuma, Texas Loan Modification: Specialized Loan Servicing Littleton , Colorado

10, Report #1319377

Jul 28 2016
gold star finance employees of the company are coming to my residence every 2-3 days wanting me to make payments Edinburg Texas A Very Simple Solution... Author: Edinburg, Texas Loans: gold star finance Edinburg, Texas

11, Report #1319370

Jul 28 2016
EyeNoir and SkinNoir Ordered Trial products but then 2 weeks later my card was charged for products I did not order$89.95 and $85.95 Santa Ana California Author: Wayne, Maine Computer Mail Order: EyeNoir and SkinNoir Santa Ana, California

12, Report #1319270

Jul 27 2016
Real Time Pain Relief RTPR Scam MLM P.O. Box 798 Cabot, Arkansas 72023 Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Medical Supplies: Real Time Pain Relief Nationwide

13, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

14, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

15, Report #1319188

Public Storage lied about rate hikes and box return policy Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Storage Companies: Public Storage Seattle, Washington

16, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

17, Report #1319107

Jul 26 2016
BLACK PEOPLE MEET Stole money from my credit card without my consent! Chicago, Illinois
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Dating Services: BLACK PEOPLE MEET Nationwide

18, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

19, Report #1319002

Jul 26 2016
po box 9476 delta community credit union delta community credit union money gram checkl for 1775.00 minnieapolis Minnesota mystery shoppers scam Author: amsterdam, New York Work at Home: delta community credit union minnieapolis, Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
2 Brothers Auto Sales Installed Used Part and Will Not Repair When That Part Went Bad Although Under Warranty Redlands California
Issue resolved Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealer Repairs: 2 Brothers Auto Sales Redlands, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Don't shoot the piano player Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Seminar Programs: Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Proprietary (TAP) Program provides opportunity for traders of all backgrounds, experience levels to potentially trade our money. TAP traders receive 60% of trading profits with Trading Advantage assuming all risks and losses. Chicago, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Jeunesse Medica LLC I ordered a trial sample of Regenere Facelift Complex for $4.99. My credit card has been charged 2 times for the amount of $89.92, ANTIAGINGG8448215725 AS SUBSCRIPTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEM TO DO SO CENTENNIAL Colorado Author: Somerset, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Jeunesse Medica LLC CENTENNIAL, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
jte electric Bought a spa pump motor. Spoke with Joe over the phone. I asked for the pump sroud and a printed receipt for supposed 2 year warranty. Will not send shroud or receipt bedford, pa Internet Author: westford, Vermont Mechanics: jte electric Internet