Your Search | blessed be baskets, sylvia nagel

May 05 2016
Global Client Solutions Stategic was the face company with which I contracted. Global wassupposed to be disbursing the money Strategic collected from me. I believe it is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nationwide Author: Cowley, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

May 05 2016
Stephen Austen Medical Intuitve Claims to be a gifted psychic spiritual healer, but is actually a liar who defrauds innocent people. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Toronto, Ontario Psychic Fortune Tellers: Stephen Austen Medical Intuitve Vancouver, British Columbia

May 05 2016
Proud to be a hairstylist Over charged, never got a statement, and no contact back Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud to be a hairstylist Internet

May 05 2016
Tim's Inc. Auction Tim's Auction Be careful buying or consigning to this auctioneer Bristol, ct Author: Los Angeles, California Auction / Liquidators: Tim's Inc. Auction CT

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona

May 04 2016
Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Be Advised: You don't want their free A/C Service Phoenix Arizona Update Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2016
Ice burg cup Stole almost $50 for yeti cups there were supposed to be powder coated Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Ice burg cup Internet

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

9, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

May 03 2016
Price Busters Discount Furniture I went to there Brooklyn park location to purchase a couch and payed for it and told them I would be picking it up on the 30th of April 2016.  Brooklyn park md Author: Davidsonville , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Price Busters Discount Furniture

May 03 2016
Boostability Such an untrustworthy and shady way to do business! They should be ashamed! Lehi Utah Business Response Author: San Jose, California Advertising Agencies: Boostability

May 03 2016
http://www.calculatorti.com/ Selling broken products and cannot be contacted Internet
Author: Newport News, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: http://www.calculatorti.com/ Internet

May 03 2016
Outdoor Power Equipment Better be a rich man in dealing with these guys! Norwich New York Author: Norwich, New York Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Outdoor Power Equipment Norwich, New York

May 02 2016
Titan LED Brian Hennessy John Ruscigno Fraud Theft Identity Theft Rip Off Credit Card Fraud Racists Liars Titan LED FRAUD BE AWARE STAY AWAY BRIAN HENNESSY JOHN RUSCIGNO WONT PAY COMMISSIONS LIE ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FRAUD RACISTS SIMI VALLEY TITAN LED Simi Valley California
Let's be honest... Author: simi valley, California Electrical Services: Titan LED Brian Hennessy John Ruscigno Fraud Theft Identity Theft Rip Off Credit Card Fraud Racists Liars Simi Valley,

May 02 2016
Tata Ngolo took advantage came onto me flirted with me not professional with young women Chicago but lies and says he is in Cuba Illinois Tata ngolo is wonderful person Author: miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Tata Ngolo Internet

16, Report #1292048

May 02 2016
Trade Guy tradeguy.co.nz Refusal to refund on their 100% moneyback guarantee Wellington Internet
Hardworking NZ business under vitriolic attack Author: Harlow, Clothing Stores: Trade Guy Internet

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas Robert the idiot Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Matthew Mitchell held himself out to be a licensed contractor. This was not true. He lives in the Mesa Arizona area.  Mesa Arizona Correction Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: Matthew Mitchell

May 02 2016
The New England House AKA Frills AKA The New England House Seafood and Sports Bar Belligerent and Rude Wells Maine More information would be helpful Author: Lexington , Massachusetts Restaurants: The New England House Wells, Maine

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 01 2016
HSN Can you be raped by a huge company? Because I was screwed by HSN. Internet You should be ashamed of yourself.. Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania TVs & VCRs: HSN Internet

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Read Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Edgar Montalvo I purchased a yeti cup that was to be powder coated black and it never came and their website and Facebook page dissapeared Internet
Author: DeLand, Florida Appliances: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 01 2016
Genova Diagnostics or Great Smokies Diagnostic Labs, deceit, scams, and should be immediately taken to court scam, deceptive, waste of money, liars, take advantage of those trying to get well, smoke and mirrors Asheville North Carolina Author: sarasota, Florida Medical Laboratories: Genova Diagnostics Asheville, North Carolina