Your Search | blessed be baskets, sylvia nagel

May 31 2016
Columbus Bank Be aware of the company called Columbus Bank it's not Columbus Bank trust its a ripoff they are suppose to be a loan company they will tell you that you qualify for a 2 or up to 6,000 dollars they tell you it will be transfers right then sounds like they are Indians Columbus GA Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Banks: Columbus Bank Internet

2, Report #520776

May 31 2016
The Airline Academy Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with. The Airline Academy’s goal is to prepare each graduate with the competitive edge to 1) Obtain an interview 2) Be hired 3) Pass the airlines in-house training, and 4) Obtain upward mobility.*UPDATE: The Airline Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Airline Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Same Story, Different Decade!! Author: , Nationwide Airline Personnel: Trade Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Daytona Beach, Florida

May 31 2016
award notification commission asking for $12.99 THEN I will be entered ....no drawing date,no phone # or physical address...SCAM Kansas City Kansas Author: Hilton Head, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

May 31 2016
auto house of salisbury north carolina They sold me a car on 05-16-16 and i have had to take back to be fixed three times they will not take it back and i donot know what to do . salisbury North Carolina Author: salisbury, North Carolina Auto Dealers: auto house of salisbury nc salisbury, North Carolina

May 30 2016
Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) A Company that deserves to be Shut Down because of its dishonest practices and thievery. Catsonsville Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) Maryland

May 30 2016
h r Cream hRCream Spanish fork, Utah I ordered online hr cream and another cream on the advertised free trial samples with shipping & handling of $4.95, no written terms of 14 days , no agreement that if it was not returned nor cancelled within 14 days, the full amount of $ 88 for the eye cream will be charged.  Santa ana Author: Buena park, California Adult Care Facilities: h r Cream Santa ana,

May 30 2016
Al Pfaneuf Gracewood Enterprises Be warned, Rip Off Enterprises More Accurately Longwood Florida Author: Woodland, Washington Home Improvements: Al Pfaneuf Longwood, Florida

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 28 2016
Chapman Ford Chapman Ford pulls the wool over this consumers eyes. Be careful Scottsdale Arizona Report them to the FTC and your state's attorney general Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

May 28 2016
JD Byrider Monroeville DON'T BE PRESSURED! Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Monroeville Monroeville, Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
New Prime Inc prime inc PrimeSucces leasing should be changed to Prime Failure Leasing Springfield Missouri Author: Santa Maria, California Unusual Rip-Off: New Prime Inc Springfield, Missouri

May 27 2016
Settlement ACE Was threatening arrest and charges be filed. Now it's threatening foreclosure Internet ACE Cash Express Author: conroe, Texas Internet Fraud: Settlement ACE Internet

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
Diet Supplement-PM Said one price would be 156 ended up being 200.00 with 50.00 rebate. never saw that in add about rebate. Also every month sending unathorized Supplements at a cost of $38.26. Provo Utah Author: Tecumseh, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Black and Decker Internet

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
Shopgoodwill Too good to be true? Can't find my order Tacoma Washington
to clarify- this was shopgoodwill.com Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Shopgoodwill Tacoma Tacoma, Washington

May 25 2016
cash4surveys i spent hours and hours completing surveys and then all of a sudden they were unreachable. i do not know how much money they owe me but it is enough to be pissed off about. i want what they owe me! Internet Author: Stockton, California Internet Marketing Companies: cash4surveys Internet

May 25 2016
World of Watches (Shepherdsville, KY, USA) Fake Replica Junk Knockoff Wrist Watches - Be Careful Shepherdsville Kentucky Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: World of Watches (Shepherdsville, KY, USA) Shepherdsville, Kentucky

May 25 2016
Polly's Service Center Be Very Careful Dealing With This Company Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Service Stations: Polly's Service Center Nashville, Tennessee

May 25 2016
cash and carry columbus georgia Discrimination Columbus Georgia You have got to be kidding me Author: Columbus, Georgia Convenience Stores: cash and carry Columbus, Georgia