Your Search | blog talk radio in5d

Oct 20 2014
Straight Talk deceives over $500 from an innocent customer. Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
FPRN Radio Montagraph nastynorthnyc NNNyc caliberhitter Felix Pantaleon New York New York
Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Graphics: FPRN Radio New York, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Sirius xm radio Sirius xm radio will NOT stop calling me. Nationwide Author: Gold Bar, Washington Auto Audio Electronics: Sirius xm radio Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
ELLA STEIN'S CIRCLE S RANCH SADISTIC SEXUAL PERVERT, TORTURED, MOLESTED and humiliated Little boys for 25 years in Salome, Arizona ELLA STEIN MOLESTED MANY BOYS at her boys ranch in Salome, Arizona. ELLA & LEO STEIN are sadistic, perverts, who were SHUT DOWN by the DPS Salome Arizona
Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: ELLA STEIN'S CIRCLE S RANCH SALOME, Arizona

Oct 12 2014
Straight Talk / Tracfone Net 10 False Advertising Misleading Consumers Miami Florida Author: kannapolis, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Tracfone Miami, Florida

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 08 2014
SiriusXM Sirius Radio Did't honor promotional offer. Accepted 2 year payment and did not honor 2 year agreement Kalamazoo Nationwide Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Car Stereos & Alarms: SiriusXM Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
sirius-satellite-radio SIRIUS XM Deceptive and Unfair Billing Practices NEW YORK New York Author: HOUSTON , Texas DJ Services: sirius-satellite-radio NEW YORK, New York

Oct 07 2014
Sirrius XM satellite radio company fraudently charged my credit card for a year. They agreed 8/9/2014 to refund the money, then reneged! nationwide/inet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Sirrius XM Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
CHKMATE INSTANTCHECKMAT 866-4905980 CA Used once in Jun2014 and they have been hitting my account for $22n each month since. Called and they said they don't offer a single month service. I demanded someone higher to talk with and all of a sudden she said she could dis-enroll me. No future changers but that still doesn't answer the mail on almost $100 illegally taken!!! Nationwide Author: Sulphur Springs, Texas Computer Fraud: CHKMATE INSTANTCHECKMAT 866-4905980 CA Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
radio shack in Ashland Ohio took money out of my bank account using my debit card Ashland Ohio Author: LOUDONVILLE, Ohio Liars: radio shack in Ashland Ohio Ashland, Ohio

Oct 03 2014
Basic Talk Deceptive, dishonest, poor customer service, no phone numbers or address given, chat function usually unavailable, responses in email and chat are poor and scripted Nationwide Author: Powhatan, Virginia Telephones: Basic Talk Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Ripoff Report Founder, Ed Magedson, Responds to David Goehst’s September 23, 2014 HuffPost Blog entitled “Did Ripoff report Steal the Consumer Voice?” ..to those championing anti-bullying efforts while essentially bullying, harassing and/or defaming groves of innocent people and businesses under the guise of a “boycott” ...Hypocrites’ Tempe Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Websites: Ripoff Report Founder, Ed Magedson, Responds to David Goehst’s September 23, 2014 HuffPost Blog entitled “Did Ripoff report Steal the Consumer Voice?” Tempe , Arizona

Sep 29 2014
Color Crush Creative, Cecelia De Jesus Color Crush Creative, Cecelia De Jesus, Web Design, Etsy, Blog Templates, Blogger, Blogspot, Wordpress, Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: Miami, Florida Computer Fraud: Color Crush Creative Internet

Sep 29 2014
AUTO WORLD USA AUTO WORLD USA BEWARE, THEY DO NOT HOLD TO PROMISES AND ONCE YOU BUY THEY WILL NO LONGER TALK TO YOU.AND SCREW YOU OVER bedford ohio Ohio
Author: maple hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: AUTO WORLD USA bedford ohio, Ohio

Sep 29 2014
Rebecca Camlin Charged my account...no merchandise sent..could not talk to a person Cranberry Pennsylvania Author: Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Rebecca Camlin Cranberry, Pennsylvania

Sep 28 2014
Walmart Strait talk, Straittalk, straighttalk WARNING StraittalkHIDES Data Disclosure and CHEATS your DATA. OVERCHARGES Sacramento, CA Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Internet Service Providers: Walmart Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Brand.com Michael Zammuto, Steve Driben, Mike Zammuto failing to deliver services! Steve Driben won't even talk to clients. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: new york, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Brand.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2014
Ewe Crazy Farms Don't believe any of this negative stuff posted here. I have personally purchased both chicks and juvenile birds from Ewe Crazy Farms and I can assure anyone out there that this is the most responsive and professional breeder that I have ever done business with. Not only were my birds top quality, but Bryce was extremely helpful and professional. Do yourself a favor...If you have any doubts, just contact Bryce and talk with him. I am sure that your experience will be as pleasant as mine was. Internet Author: Alabama Auctions: Ewe Crazy Farms Internet

Sep 24 2014
Michael Bentley Publicist aka Catfish Hughes of Thru The Wire DJ Shoestring, Michael Barber Scam, Radio, Publicist, Fraud, Publicity, Promoter, Broadcast Charlotte, North Carolina Internet
Author: Louisvile, Kentucky DJ Services: Michael Bentley Publicist aka Catfish Hughes of Thru The Wire Internet

Sep 23 2014
Wal Mart WAL MART SHAFTED ME OUT OF MY MONEY AND REFUSED TO STAND BEHIND DEFECTIVE STRAIGHT TALK PHONE Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wal Mart Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Expedia.com and Air France 24 hours prior to an Air France flight, I received a text that the flight was cancelled. I tried 7 times to talk to a rep at Exepdia as Air France said I had to speak with the company that booked my ticket. Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Air Travel: Expedia.com Internet