Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Blog Talk Radio in5d
There may be more reports for "Blog Talk Radio in5d"
For more results perform a general search for "Blog Talk Radio in5d"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Air 9 Radio Promotions Jim Murphy Little Big Town Productions & Promotion Mission House Music Label, Nashville You'll Only Get Ripped Off by Air 9 Radio Promotions aka: Jim Murphy No Music Promo on the Radio! Nashville Tennessee Author: Humble, Texas Producers: Air 9 Radio Promotions Internet

Feb 11 2017
Dr Naomi Chaney Dr Chaney seems to be a good Doctor, but her staff is very rude and unprofessional. Patients are waiting 30 to 45 minutes for someone to greet them, staff acts like it is an inconvenience to them to answer questions or even talk to the Patient, and her staff has even hung up the phone in the Patient while trying to schedule an appointment or check on records. Maybe Dr Chaney should send her staff to educate and polite attitude class for training. It is a shame that a good Dr has such a terrible staff. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Dr Naomi Chaney Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 10 2017
Royal Bahamas Vacationer Radio Contest Vacation Scam Bahamas Nationwide Author: Bronx , New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Royal Bahamas Vacationer Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Granade Motorcars Sold a BAD transmission to my brothers Daughter, her first car.....would not stand behind it. Spring Branch Texas Talk Author: Highlands Ranch,, Colorado Auto Dealers: Granade Motorcars Spring Branch , Texas

Feb 08 2017
American Mint llc Coin offer not delivered and no way to talk to them Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: port isabel, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American Mint llc Pennsylvania

Feb 08 2017
Straight Talk Double Charge Miami Florida
Hosted in Czech Republic Author: Salem, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Feb 07 2017
Joseph Tittel Psychic Psychic Medium I had a psychic reading once with Joseph Tittel and I cannot believe he is still online and they have not banned him worldwide. They kicked him out of all of the radio stations and TV and he started fights with everyone who did not serve his ego- yes EGO is what it is with this fraud. Internet
He responded with threats on multiple occasions Author: Sedona, Arizona Psychic: Joseph Tittel Psychic Internet

Feb 06 2017
Ride rite I am currently buying a 04 monte Carlos but since i been buy the car its been problem after problem with this people i make my pays on time an sometime i have been later but other that i make my payments on time an i lost my job an that came an got the car an i pay the car up an got it back an i been make my payments on time everytime after that now here it is a 2 months later that come talk about im two payments behide an this has been happen for almost a year now an it seens to happan when you car mostly pay off but that never can prove to you that you behide nomore the what that write down an that dont like to keep track of your payment that lie an scam all the time i do not recommend nobody to buy car from this poeple an i have talk others that go threw the samething Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride rite Springdald, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
Botanica De La Muerte Roy Bradburn, Doktor Grey-Ravyn Liar, Fake Voodoo Priest Omaha Nebraska Business Address Author: Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Botanica De La Muerte Omaha, Nebraska

Feb 05 2017
Gateway Financial Solutions Due to me having laryngitis I couldn't talk so they kept calling me numerous times and my mother too says she needs to call she had an appointment but when I called it said that I needed to make a payment so when I did call the representative  Saginaw, Mi Nationwide I See What We're Dealing With Here! Author: Toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Gateway Financial Solutions Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Doktor Grey-Ravyn Roy Bradburn Botanica De La Muerte Conjure, Hoodoo, NOLA Voodoo, Fake NOLA Voodoo Priest, Fake Hoodoo Man, Fake Conjure Man, Charlatan, Not a Quimbandeiro Omaha Nebraska
He Is Not A Quimbandeiro or A Voodoo Priest Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Doktor Grey-Ravyn Roy Bradburn Botanica De La Muerte Omaha, Nebraska

Feb 04 2017
Jacked antler Cannot talk to or cancel Internet Author: Rapid city , South Dakota Cross-Border Scams: Jacked antler Internet

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
SWS Electronics SWS Computers Crappy customer service and a manager who doesn't know how to talk to people Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: SWS Electronics Tucson, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Here is tgy yet again condemning and blaming where did he/she come from to think they can treat people like this Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 18 2017
Premier handyman contractors LLC blake melton unprofessional - over charges - wrong materials - unfinished work st louis Missouri
Some people are just talk Author: chesterfield, Missouri Building Services: Premier handyman contractors LLC st louis , Missouri

Jan 18 2017
payridgid false advertisement company generates url link to send to people to promote and promises to pay out...reached payout total and directs you to blog i spent two days doing this i am very upset Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: payridgid Internet

Jan 12 2017
CGJ Handyman Did not complete job as described on invoice, will not return phone calls. When we actually talk with him it's excuses on what the problems are Bessemer City North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CGJ Handyman North Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 02 2017
A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Flokida A New Life Halfway House BEWARE Ladies!! They kept my refundable deposit-Avoided my calls-Even asked to talk to my Counselors!! Lantana Florida Author: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Fl Lantana, Florida

Jan 01 2017
Unique Card Services Will not answer emails or answer phone. They left me on hold for over an hour, even after stating I was the next person in line to talk to an agent. Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Unique Card Services Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
radio shack Radio Shack merges their vocabulary, like Policy and Notice; they have different meanings, but they mean the same in their business. phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: radio shack phoenix, Arizona