Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe
There may be more specific results for "Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe"
For more specific results for "Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Elly''s world Internet Author: Riverview, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Elly''s world Internet

Sep 19 2017
Just Credit Solutions USA David Miguel Robles Sr.David Robles Jr Just Credit Solutions USA Is A RipOff! Paid Upfront Fees And Did Not Do The Work! west covina California Author: walnut creek, California Credit & Debt Services: Just Credit Solutions USA west covina, California

Sep 19 2017
Africonomi Stanley Austin is Scam Artist & Fraud Non Licensed Banker Wanna be. FRAUD, SCAMMER, PONZI SCHEME London London Fraud Stanley Austin Africonomie Author: Other Financial Services: Africonomi Stanley Austin London ,

Sep 19 2017
Elly's World Shopify . Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made August 2nd, 2017 Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Sep 19 2017
Doval Automotive dovalautomotive.com/ Am a Victim, Doval Automotive www.dovalautomotive.com duped me of $119k Ottawa Internet Finitegic/Eastern Machine & Conveyor Author: Montréal, Alabama Auto Dealers: Doval Automotive Internet

Sep 19 2017
Miskincream Total ripoff, advertise a sample of product, then once they have your credit card automatically charge you credit card for future orders you did not order? Sample arrived beyond the 14 days so there is no way you can cancel even if you knew their cancellation policy.  California Internet Author: Moyock, North Carolina Skin Care: Miskincream Internet

Sep 19 2017
Nonprofit Alliance of consumer Advocates This company is a ripoff and talk about that they could help you lower mortgage payments and reduces your interest and is not true 5 years later everything going to be the same. I pay 12,500 dollars for nothing because everything they say was fake talk Fake talk Coast mesa Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Nonprofit Alliance of consumer Advocates Internet

Sep 19 2017
Blue cloud deals sauna Riverside Author: Temple, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Blue cloud deals sauna Internet

Sep 19 2017
Elly world I brought two Elly's Professional stem hair straightener for $89.95 and it was suppose to be here in 4-6 weeks and never showed up and I paid for it Internet Author: Lithonia, Georgia Liars: Elly world Internet

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 19 2017
garcinia cambogia core African mango core I put in ALL my info and it just didn't feel right, i clicked to go back a page and it did, next thing i know, it's on my back account. I called, the lady said i would have to call back. I called back and got voice mail, i haven't got a call back. The lady said, i world have to wake til i got the product before i could cancel the money taking out of my account EVERY MONTH!!! Internet Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia core Internet

Sep 19 2017
Elly's World I ordered a Flat Iron on July 23rd 2017. Was sent an email confirming order no. 2661. Stated getting order ready to be shipped. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make this fulfillment as fast as possible and to deliver your item to you as soon as possible. Nationwide Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Elly's World Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Sep 19 2017
Auto Action Advisors/Kalvin Vitalis Bidbumpers, LLCDoozy Automotive Group DID NOT delivery the vehicle I purchased in the conditions as per their Vehicle Condition Report. Davie Florida Sight Unseen??? Author: Coral Gables, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Action Advisors/Kalvin Vitalis Davie, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Freedom Crafters RIPOFF NEVER SHIPS SCAM WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY! Internet Author: riverside, California On-Line Stores: Freedom Crafters Internet

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
American Tire Depot American Tire Depot HuntBeach2 RIPOFF!!! LIARS!!! CHEATERS!!! THIEVES!!! Huntington Beach California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Repair Service: American Tire Depot Huntington Beach, California

William Earl Meeks Jr Michael Johnson, Michael Wilson Con Artist Dallas Texas
Threats Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: William Earl Meeks Jr Mansfield,

Sep 18 2017
Joseph Hernandez  Young Stone Kitchens Granite installer and closet organizer cabinets takes deposit and runs Phoenix, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, El Paso Internet, craigslist Remove last name from report Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Joseph Hernandez Internet

Sep 18 2017
woww fashions Elly's World I ordered a professional steam hair straightener on around July 25,2017 for $49.97 my account was debited but as of 8/18/2017 I have not received the merchandise, was told it would take between 4 to 6 weeks for delivery N/A Internet Author: Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: woww fashions Internet

HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
NewspaperArchive verified membership cancellation but continued auto-charging for two consecutive 6mo billing cycles. Wilmington DE Author: Poquoson, Virginia Newspapers – Magazines: NewspaperArchive Internet

Sep 18 2017
Ellys World Elly''s world (shopify shop) I ordered a steam argon oil hair straightener from a Facebook ad which took me to a shop a phi shop called Ellies world, where I paid 49.97 for the straightener and I never received it. I have no idea Internet Author: New York, New York Beauty Products: Ellys World Internet

Sep 18 2017
Slim Genesis in St Pete Florida told me this was a 30 day free trial, that all i needed to pay was for shipping, then they pop up another product while you putting in your information and then next thing you know you've ordered 2 products. At 2 wks I noticed my balance in my credit card low so I did a review. Slim Genesis charged me 89.00 and 87.00 dollars for pills I was suppose to be a free trial, I went to Walmart and found the same product for 6.95 . When I called them to report this issue all they wanted to do was try to sell me more procuct at 35% off. I was furious, then to return the product they cahrged me a 9.99 fee for restocking .. BIG SCAM I WONDER IF DR. OZ KNOWS ABOUT ALL THIS??? i'M FURIIOUS!!!!! st. pete Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Weightloss Programs: Slim Genesis st. pete, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Planet romance These guys promise you the world, But in reality are a bunch of scammers. They would tell you that if you are looking for a wife/girlfriend they would create a communication channel wherein you could connect and meet the probable match. However the reality is that most of these women are fake and are on payrolls of planetromance. They would engage with you on phone/skype calls and would refrain from using video calling claiming low internet speeds in Czech republic or Slovakia. I paid over 9400 czk for membership to their gold program. And was scammed badly. Please consider this as a fair warning these guys are bunch of thugs and nothing more Prague Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Planet romance Internet