Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Bluegreen Corp. Gateway Station Outdoor Traveler, Vacation Club Sales, Bluegreen Resorts

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
Tool Shack owner Colton Wright Colton owes me $91.89 Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Tool Shack Pensacola, Florida

Feb 26 2017
CHEAP HEAPS 224 Auto Sales Sold me a lemon lancaster Pennsylvania Author: manheim, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: CHEAP HEAPS lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
Thegiftnamenecklace.com Lin yiting The giftnecklace.com Robbery/Fraud/Theft Whatever you want to call it! Internet UPDATE RE: THEGIFTNAMENECKLACE.COM Author: South Houston, Texas Sales People: Thegiftnamenecklace.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Mullinax Ford of West Palm Beach John Wayne ,Internet Sales Manager, Used car sale ripoff. West Palm Beach Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Mullinax Ford of West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 25 2017
Harish Manghnani Harry, H and M products, Dhoom apperal. Fraud, liar and Dishonest Orlando, Kissimmee Nationwide Author: Orlando , Florida Door to Door Sales: Harish Manghnani Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Endless Summer Sun 1981 Tiki, Bar, Destroyed, Molded, Bamboo Island Tiki Bar, Bamboo Chester New Jersey Author: Bayville, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Endless Summer Sun Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 24 2017
Queen City Auto sales on N Tryon Charlotte north carolina Are our citizens of America being used for aiding outside sources through our foreign local car dealerships Charlotte North Carolina Easy Prey Author: charlotte , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Queen City Auto sales Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Metro pcs No satisfaction! Non-existent customer service. A long waste of time. Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Sales People: Metro pcs Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Feb 23 2017
emporium/pacific credit corp stop the harrassment california Author: bozeman, Montana Baby Products: emporium Internet

Feb 23 2017
SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES: World Class Getaways SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES! WORLD CLASS GETAWAYS Conroe Texas Author: Dallas, TX, Texas Travel Services: World Class Getaways Conroe, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Celadon, Truck Sales No Warranty on New Trucks Indianapolis, In. Indiana Author: Gilson, Illinois Warranty Companies: Celadon, Truck Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 22 2017
Old American Insurance Co. John Andy McAfee Clean sheeted the life insurance application - health questions Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: mcafee

Feb 22 2017
Outbound Engine Unethical sales tactics with 0 results Austin Texas Author: Kihei, Hawaii Sales People: Outbound Engine Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Cypress Bay Solutions; Certified Payment Processing, LP; Merchant Services; Sales Reps Wanted Sales Rep Marketing SCAM, Telemarketing SCAM, Merchant Services SCAM Carrollton Texas Author: Auburn, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Cypress Bay Solutions Carrollton, Texas

Feb 22 2017
Bargainbloodhound Diecast automoblies - took my money and left me dry New York Internet Author: Brasstown, North Carolina Sales People: Bargainbloodhound Internet

Feb 22 2017
We finance auto sales Professional scam artists Montgomery Alabama Author: Hope hull, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: We finance auto sales Montgomery , Alabama

Feb 22 2017
The Dump False advertising Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: The Dump Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Operates under Wyndham corp Watch your credit card! Bossier City Nationwide Question Author: Crestview, Florida Hotel: Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Alphawear Fitness Albert Alcuri Claiming a lawsuit on me cause of supposedly using someone's card that did not belong to me and claiming fraud and harassment and threats on claiming fake police reports and placing a order for $119.00 and harassing me to make sales for there company Orlando,Florida Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Alternative Health: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics Aspire Sales LLC Stole my money Jupiter Florida Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida