Your Search | bluegreen corp. gateway station outdoor traveler, vacation club sales, bluegreen resorts
There may be more reports for "bluegreen corp. gateway station outdoor traveler, vacation club sales, bluegreen resorts"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "bluegreen corp. gateway station outdoor traveler, vacation club sales, bluegreen resorts"

Sep 22 2014
Experian AKA credit reporting Ripped me off after I cancelled my dollar subscription Nationwide Author: Astoria, Oregon Sales People: Experian Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Payment Systems Corp Andres Rosa Deceptive Sales Practices Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Andres Rosa Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2014
Box Office Ticket Sales Secure Ticket Purchase LLC; Ticketsintime.com; BoxOfficeTicketSales.com; John Uhrich CEO, Howard Schwartz CMO, tixintime.com, BOTS, As they say in Latin Caveat Emptor, or buyer beware Omaha, Nebraska; Chicago, Illinois; Miami, Floria; Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Internet

Sep 22 2014
Diamond Resorts Rip-off - Scam Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Baldwin, New York Real Estate Investing: Diamond Resorts Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
US BankCard Center REVIEW: U.S. BankCard Center dedicated to highest level of customer, employee, & sales team support. U.S. BankCard Center provides merchants full spectrum of merchant services, card processing solutions along with expert customer support. US BankCard Center 100% committed to customers, employees, & extensive network of outside sales representatives. For merchants, U.S. BankCard Center offers profit building solutions to grow business, reduce costs.  For sales teams, USBC provides prequalified leads, extensive training, paid commissions daily, & access to web based agent portal. US BankCard Center receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, US BankCard Center made a serious commitment to satisfaction and allows their customers, employees, sales team members to feel safe confident and secure. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US BankCard Center | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US BankCard Center serves alternative funding, credit card processing, & related merchant services needs for over 100,000 independent businesses. US BankCard Center has firm understanding of challenges many business owners face. Over 15 years, US BankCard Center has grown to become recognized industry leader with over 400 sales & support professionals all dedicated to helping customers’ businesses grow. Melville, New York

Sep 22 2014
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL ASTRONOMICAL ABSURD LATE FEES TO QUARTERLY DUES LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: WHITTIER, California Resorts: DIAMOND RESORTS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Sep 22 2014
Explosive Advertising Scam, Smart Circle Affiliate. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Door to Door Sales: Explosive Advertising Tampa, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Nutrition Arsenal (Timothy Doyle) New health ventures (Corp Name)Elite nutrition Sent to wrong address and refused to answer the phone or even work with me to get either the product or the refund Scranton, PA PA Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrition Arsenal (Timothy Doyle) Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
x toys boutique S & A Sales, LLC.12472 Lake Underhill Rd #105 Orlando, Florida 32828-7144 Call Us Toll-Free at: 1-877-938-7483 Takes your money but they don't send you the MERCHANDISE and they won't answer the phone or emails...I have contacted them several times email and by phone no response. They haven't sent my order and they haven't returned my money...BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Conway, South Carolina Sex Shops: x toys boutique Orlando, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Elucidate Elucidate formerly NipplusNipplus Systems Pty Ltd. | Jeneby Mathews Contractually hired to represent US sales opportunities and refused to pay for services agreed on Philadelphia19103 Pennsylvania Author: Houston, Texas Business Consulting: Elucidate Philadelphia19103, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2014
linkbuildingoffice DexSmart Matt link building office linkbuildingoffice@gmail.com sales@linkbuildingoffice.com contact@linkbuildingoffice.com, Twitter: Lbuildingoffice, Skype: Talks_44 is RIP OFF SCAM and FRAUD Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: linkbuildingoffice Internet

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet

Sep 21 2014
Don Baskin truck sales, llc Beware truck will have major engine and filter problems Covington Tennessee
Author: Whittier, California Truck Dealers: Don Baskin truck sales, llc Covington, Tennessee

Sep 21 2014
onsinking Technology Co. Ltd Sales Manager Miss LisaSkype: lisa.liu930e-mail: lisaliu.electronic@gmail.com I am a wholesaler.shanzhen china Author: Cape Coral , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: onsinking Technology Co. Ltd shanzhen, Select State/Province

Sep 20 2014
one guard. insurance cowboys,who wont pay up,wigglers & jigglers,,dont insure with this company. phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Sales People: one guard. phoenix, Arizona

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Ride Auto Sales of Burnsville, MN Ride Auto Deceptive practices for the unsuspecting Burnsville Minnesota Author: St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin Truck Dealers: Ride Auto Sales of Burnsville, MN Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 20 2014
National Debit Card Network REVIEW: National Debit Card Network a premier merchant services provider that enables business owners to accept credit cards in U.S. and Canada. NDCN 100% committed to customers, employees and extensive network of outside sales representatives. Since 1999, National Debit Card Network offers merchants a host of profit building tools while reducing their costs. National Debit Card Network sales team receives extensive training, paid commissions daily and access to their own web based sales portal to manage their customers. National Debit Card Network receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. National Debit Card Network made a serious commitment to satisfaction and allows sales representatives and merchants to feel safe confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: National Debit Card Network | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. National Debit Card Network, provider of credit card processing solutions, related merchant account services for independently owned businesses within U.S. & Canada. Offering new & existing merchants turnkey payment solutions at lowest rates guaranteed. National Debit Card Network, U.S. and Canada based customer service, technical support available 24/7/365 days a year. Melville, New York

Sep 20 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Lighthouse past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality small business Internet Marketing & SEO services. *UPDATE: Local Lighthouse pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Lighthouse recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Maryville, Tennessee Internet: Local Lighthouse Corp Internet

Sep 20 2014
King Resort Sales Brian Dennis Stole my money Knoxville Tennessee Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: King Resort Sales Knoxville, Tennessee

Sep 20 2014
Motorcars East Inc Sleazy sales tactics Derry New Hampshire Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Motorcars East Inc Derry, New Hampshire

Sep 20 2014
Alpha Home Systems Alpha Home Systems, Inc. Kuna IdahoDish Network Kuna IdahoCable Internet TV phone provider kuna idahoSatellite Communication Service IdahoProvider for TV Nampa Boise Kuna areas Alpha Home Systems Dish Network Kuna Idaho Committed to open accounts and meet sales quotas at any cost Kuna Idaho Author: Kuna, Idaho Cable TV: Alpha Home Systems Boise, Idaho

Sep 20 2014
Capitol City Nissan Sales: Wayne, Manager: Jay They lied, they do not respond to emails, pretend to take care of issues but just wasted my time. Chamblee Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Capitol City Nissan Chamblee, Georgia

Sep 20 2014
Automobile Club of So. Cal AAA Ripping off long-time members Nationwide Nationwide Author: Lawndale, California Auto Clubs: Automobile Club of So. Cal Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Winnipeg Supply Dustin Ready - sales-and Gary - serviceman HUGE scam and ripoff on a low income disabled person by Winnipeg Supply winnipeg Manitoba Canada Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Winnipeg Supply winnipeg, Manitoba