BOCA RATON, FL JAMES MONTANUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Boca Raton, FL James Montanus
There may be more specific results for "Boca Raton, FL James Montanus"
For more specific results for "Boca Raton, FL James Montanus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
tryextremefit/ Garcinia/Miami, Fl. Refuse to to give refund, was nicely rude, talking to fast, was untruthful about the trial days. North Charleston South Carolina
Author: Newport News, Virginia Weightloss Programs: tryextremefit/ Garcinia/Miami, Fl. North Charleston , South Carolina

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2017
Camping World of Ocala,FL Gary BennettMarcus A. LemonisJeff Barton Mr and Mrs William J. Tarker Summerfield Florida Author: Beulah, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Camping World of Ocala,FL Summerfield, Florida

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading (Breathworks CIC/Breathworks Mindfulness/Windhorse Trading) Insulting ex-employee, false allegations of harassment, no apology CAMBRIDGE Nationwide
Author: Alabama Employers: James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading Nationwide

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

May 26 2017
Rogero and Williams Roofing Will do below quality work and rip-off employee's Jacksonvillle FL - Florida Author: Jacksonvillle, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rogero and Williams Roofing

WESTON TOYOTA DEALERSHIP FRAUD Weston, FL. Florida
What's The Whole Story? Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: WESTON TOYOTA DEALERSHIP Florida

May 26 2017
MobileHelp Rip off and bait and switch Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Emergency Medical Services: MobileHelp Nationwide

May 25 2017
Diabeticteststripa.org Boca Raton Florida Author: Vinton, Virginia Alternative Health: Diabeticteststripa.org Boca Raton , Florida

May 25 2017
Optimum7 Created a horrible Search Function for Volusion Website Miami, FL Nationwide Author: Grayslake, Illinois Software: Optimum7 Nationwide

May 24 2017
North America Prime Moving Company Misquoted, misrepresented, held mythings hostage,lost and damaged over half of my things. N. Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: North America Prime Moving Company N. Lauderdale, FL , Florida

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
sienna pointe apartmets 7200 Powers Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32217 ยท poor manger, service,rude, dirty Jacksonville Florida Kam Foo/ Sienna Entertainment Scam Fraud Author: jcksonville, Florida Online Psychiatrist: sienna pointe apartmets Jacksonville, Florida

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 23 2017
Great expectations Boca Raton Sheryel Ashchfort Lies, lies and nothing but lies. Total scam! Boca Raton Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Dating Services: Great expectations Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida

17, Report #1200489

May 23 2017
World Patent Marketing Desa Deceive and lie to regular herd working people for the sole porpose of making money. Miami, FL / NY Nationwide Author: Florida Liars: World Patent Marketing Nationwide

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 19 2017
American Radio American in Jax FL, Knoxville Tennessee, & Roswell Georgia Horrible Install Job, Mounted box on spare & then Ignored phone Calls/Benz Referral Jacksonville Florida
Author: Orange Park, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: American Radio Jacksonville, Florida

May 18 2017
GAINESVILLE Buick 2101 N MainGainesville,Fl 32609 Gave away 250 gift cards that were fraudulent. They are to a website with a virus , fees, and outrageous shipping cost. When I called them they told me to use a computer with virus protection. Bartow
Author: GAINESVILLE, Florida Auto Dealers: GAINESVILLE Buick FL

May 18 2017
Boswell & Dunlap LLP Frederick j murphy and seth claytor unethical behavior during foreclosure proceedings bartow fl Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Boswell & Dunlap LLP bartow fl 33830 4620, Florida

May 17 2017
INMATEAID.com Inmate Aid, LLC Supposedly gives you phone number for monthly charge your incarcerated one can call you at cheaper prepaid rate. Greenacres, FL Internet Tip for the future - check other websites before you commit Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: INMATEAID.COM Internet

May 16 2017
SA FISHING COMPANY SACOMPANY No Tracking Number, no Customer service, no communication Boca Raton Florida Author: Pretoria, Other Clothing Stores: SA FISHING COMPANY Internet

May 16 2017
James Bawden Jim, Kim INC, James Bawden, Jamie, Kimberley-jade Builder, shonk, dodgy, ripoff, dishonest St Kilda East Victoria Author: Melbourne, Builders & Contractors: James Bawdeb Internet

May 16 2017
Picture Perfect Profits, Silver Media Group,Trent Silver,Jason Bto Supposed to get 30 days FREE and I was immediately charged Tampa, FL Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Services: Picture Perfect Profits Internet