Your Search | boca raton, fl james montanus

Jul 01 2016
5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers 5 Town Auto Logistics/Elite Shipment/United Reliable Auto Elite Placement/United Auto Carriers/5 Town Auto logistics, all the same company is a SCAM. They lied to us and gave us one price, then when the cars arrived, they completely changed the price. MIKE ROBERTS and his compan(ies) is a complete SCAM. Please stay AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!! He called me a b***h. Is that how you deal with paying customers? He also used J&M service which is a part of the scam. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THEMl Boca Raton Florida Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: 5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 01 2016
American Dream Investing TOTAL SCAM Boca Raton Florida Author: Sherman Oaks, California Investment Brokers: American Dream Investing Internet

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California

Jun 30 2016
Cashmax usa Robert james They told me i quilfy for a 6000 loan that all i had to pay was 250 for insurance just incase i can not pay the loan once i payed they said my credit was to low so i had to pay a deposit of 300 so that there credit department can process the loan after i should get my money they gave me a code for moneygram so i can get my money nothing exists there was no file of me getting money transferred Internet
Author: Los Angeles , California Cash Services: Cashmax usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
BBA AGNESTRIAL LAVINO-skin science, Hashtag Fulfilment, PO Box 41542, St.Petersburg, FL. 33743 Theft,Liar, company will charge your credit card WITHOUT authorization then refuses refund,DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY St.Petersburg, Florida, 33743 Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: BBA AGNESTRIAL Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
watchrepair.net Jeff Herman Failed to return my watch Boca Raton Florida Author: Ludington, Michigan Mail Order Services: watchrepair.net Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Better Automall Used Cars Better Automall Used Cars, Better Automall Used Cars Stuart FL Joe Ventura Better Automall Used Cars owes us money and refuses to pay Stuart Florida Author: Schenectady, New York Auto Dealers: Better Automall Used Cars Stuart, Florida

Jun 29 2016
National Moving Group Lies, lies, lies. Dishonest company with dishonest employees. SCAM!!!!!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Brick, New Jersey Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 29 2016
eQuip Enterprises eQuip Sells It Dishonest To The Core Sanford, FL Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Truck Dealers: eQuip Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Teespring.com James Unauthorized charges on my debit card Internet Internet Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Teespring.com Internet

COWBOYD SUN REALTY James de la Boursodiere NAPLES Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Realtors: COWBOYD NAPLES, Florida

Jun 28 2016
James de la Boursodiere Jamie, Chinada3, Cowboyd Realties, Sun Realty Scam Real Estate Fraud SWITCH- A- ROO BAIT AND SWITCH Naples Florida
Author: Calabasas, California Realtors: James de la Boursodiere Naples, Florida

Jun 28 2016
LIVE NATION Music & Live Events Music & Live Events, concert tickets, venues Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Ticket Sales: LIVE NATION Internet

Jun 27 2016
ARS Air Conditioning Anthony Smith This company is terrible, with threats and racist comments. They missed 2 appointments and did little to resolve the problem to the new unit they installed. I have contacted everyone warning them of this company. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: ARS Air Conditioning Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Boostmobile Internet Author: Cocoa,Fl, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Boostmobile Internet

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Mobe 13506 Summerport Village ParkwaySuite 1004Windermere, FL 34786 Matt Lloyd Been trying to work with Mobe to get my funds back and they are stupid and will not help and refund my money. I agree to be charged $49.00 and they charged me $3,297.00... They are a bad company and should NOT BE A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. Kuala Lumpur ยท 50450 Malaysia Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Full Sail University doesn't seem to care about timely action on students requests. Woe betides you if you complain about them! Winter Park FL Internet Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Internet

Jun 25 2016
Ian Quincannon IAN QUINCANNON IS A VERY NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER WHO SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS Holmdel New Jersey Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Ian Quincannon Holmdel, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
kristals cosmetics maria baranofski and Hili I was lied to mistreated and given an appointment and when I got there they would not honor it Boca Raton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Beauty Salons: kristals cosmetics Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Emporium.com Pacific Credit Group LLC Emporium Retail Group LLC Emporium.com Scam/Fraud Identity Theft/ Will not send products/ Home-based business Los Angeles California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: emporium.com Los Angeles, California

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 22 2016
RegeneLift Advanced Ageless Eye Serum; Vitaluminance $4.95 trial turnd into $800.00 consumer fraud Regenelift, Tampa, FL FL Author: Hollywood, Florida Eye Care: RegeneLift Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Jerel Pouncil Justjerel3Agape A jetsetter and go-getter, but all he gets is getting people to pay for everything. Jetsets cause no place to live. Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, SF CA, NV, FL, IL Author: Arizona, Arizona Liars: Jerel Pouncil Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
nation 1 electrical service inc. john or wayne did not fix the problem got paid and did not come back lake worth florida Author: royal palm beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: nation 1 electrical service inc. FL