BODY CARE RESORT, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Body Care Resort, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Body Care Resort, Inc"
For more specific results for "Body Care Resort, Inc"
Showing 1-25 of 112,377 Found Reports For more specific results for "Body Care Resort, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Allumiere Did not order this item!!! Newark Delaware Author: Westbury, New York Skin Care: Allumiere Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin CreamLumidaire Eye Serum I first ordered atrial offer of skin cream and eye serum and neither came and when I questioned them, they gave me a wrong address that is a false adddress.  No such address on this street, so don't know where that ended up.  After that is when the  charges $179.48 showed up in my account. Costa Mesa what is listed but calls were from East California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Skin Care: Lumidaire Costa Mesa , California

Oct 19 2017
ATLAS SERVICE inc. I Got Ripped Off Boynton Beach Florida Author: No Place, Iowa Maintenance Companies: ATLAS SERVICE inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 19 2017
Neulift Skin Cream Watch out for that small print Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Skin Care: Neulift Skin Cream Internet

Oct 19 2017
Complete aqr/rt fulfillment They are billing my credit card monthly for a product i dont want Internet Author: allegany, New York Adult Care Facilities: Complete aqr/rt fulfillment Internet

Oct 19 2017
Pet Care Choice lied about shipment Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Pet Care Choice Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luna Belle or Luma Belle Illegally took money out of my account !!! I have no idea never got any paperwork stating ! Nationwide Author: Howe, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Products: Luna Belle Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Bella Restore-LAH Online LLC Joanna Gaines Fake Joanna Gaines Skin Products LAKE TAHOE Nevada Author: NEW YORK, New York Eye Care: Bella Restore-LAH Online LLC LAKE TAHOE, Nevada

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Is this your area of expertise? Or are you AutoNation in Disguise? Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Idiot Asad Haroon too much of ego and dumb Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

12, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
arden hills resort and spa worst experience on wedding venue sacramento California Author: los angles, California Party Planners: arden hills resort and spa ,

Oct 18 2017
Radiant Revive31 Radiant Revive 32 Fraud Internet Author: Madisonville, Louisiana Skin Care: Radiant Revive31 Internet

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Allied Collision  Was involved in an auto accident there towtruck take me to their location still a little dazed confuse they asked me to sign some Papers not realizing what I did I sign them Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Body Work & Repair: Allied Collision  Houston , Texas

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
Krasa Skin Care Season Skin Billed me full price without sending the product Pacoima, CA Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Skin Care: Krasa Skin Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
PC Smart Care Won't stop calling. Sold my name and phone number to other scammers. Nationwide and India Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Computer Help Desk: PC Smart Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Missleading return policy St. Petersburg Florida Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Perfect Skin Serums St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
LCI Pure Eye Complex Luxury Skin Collection, LLCSkin Complex RexAdaptive Eye Complex/NexacellRejuvenate Complex Happiskin Care/ Dermaneau Rejuva ComplexSkin Opulent LCI PureEyeComplex/LIS Top Skin Defined/Eye Opulent Skin Dazzle Pure IRS DermabrightAMA Skin Pure System Fountain Hills California Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Attorney Generals: LCI Pure Eye Complex Internet

Oct 18 2017
Blinds Galore blindsgalore.com Homesublime, LLC Does Not Honor 5-Year Warranty San Diego, CA Internet Author: Coarsegold, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Blinds Galore Internet