BODY CARE RESORT, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Body Care Resort, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Body Care Resort, Inc"
For more specific results for "Body Care Resort, Inc"
Showing 1-25 of 111,376 Found Reports For more specific results for "Body Care Resort, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Suppose to be one time shippment and only cost was for shipping. Did recieve product, but did not want more. A month later I recieved another shipment. When I tried to contact them to say I was sending product back with it even being opened I could nod find anyone to call or text to. I want them to stop sending and stop billing me for this product. I need help. Costa Mesa California Author: Roswell, New Mexico Skin Care: LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Costa Mesa, California

Aug 23 2017
Supreme Energy Supreme Energy Inc. Supreme Energy Created an Energy Account Without My Permission Orange New Jersey Author: Orange, New Jersey Home Improvements: Supreme Energy Orange, New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
2HotRadio.com/ 2HotMedia inc/NTV Management/Who Wants to Make it David Jones/David G Joynes/DJ Outlet $2 for a vote to win a contest. after winning the terms change. no longer perform in NYC hiphop awards now its travel to atlanta to perform live and get an investment offer, but first you have to invest to get the investment. Charlotte, NC North Carolina & atlanta georgia Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: 2HotRadio.com/ NTV Management/Who Wants to Make it Internet

Aug 23 2017
Happy4myhealth Some how they got my credit card number and took a payment of 5.99 and thwn another chatge if 69$ and then another of $69 in the matter of a couple weeks . schaghticoke New York Author: schaghticoke, New York Adult Care Facilities: Happy4myhealth

Aug 23 2017
The Sales Guru Product received was not the product advertised Internet Author: Smyrna, Georgia Skin Care: The Sales Guru Internet

Aug 23 2017
Perfect Skin Serums BEWARE! Total Scam! RipOff! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hawesville, Kentucky Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Aug 23 2017
Nutra Way / Peak Health Deal was for shipping only ,under $5, and 14 days later they charged me $80 for each company name Nutra Way is UTAH, Peak Health is California Internet Author: Rockford, Michigan Skin Care: Nutra Way / Peak Health Internet

Aug 23 2017
Piazzas fine foods Harassment they treat there customers terrible they have nothing but expired items on the shelves. When you try and compla in to them they pretend that they care and when you walk away they laugh at you. They are very unprofessional and don't care about there customer. I know people that have gotten food poisoning because of there deli is not fully cook and they also don't care. They pretend that they are,a family company and that they care about others but they just care about themselved. Palo alto California Author: Palo alto, California Consumer Services: Piazzas fine foods Palo alto, California

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Bella Serata Aka: Bayou Skin Cream Screwball Scam!!! Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Terlton, Oklahoma Skin Care: Bella Serata Saint Petersburg, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Vlamorous AQUAVO I paid the shipping charges for 2 free samples -received order confirmation on 8/9/17 - account deducted for 97.83 on 8/22 nothing said anything about enrolling in autoship CO, Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

Aug 23 2017
Try Royal Skin Try Royal Skin care is a scam Internet Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Skin Care: Try Royal Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
auto demag cosignor inc. wendy jacobson this is a deal that looks too good to be true portland, oregon Author: redwood city, California Motor Vehicle: auto demag cosignor inc. Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NETWORK AUTO BODY SOCIOPATHS and CROOKS! Tried to give me back a fixed vehicle on a knowingly bent frame! los angeles California
Author: san dimas, California Body Work & Repair: NETWORK AUTO BODY los angeles, California

Aug 22 2017
Envisage Skin International Facebook ad rip off. Sending products after the trial offer. Trying to charge my CC. St. Petersburg Internet Florida Author: PARIS, Illinois Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Aug 22 2017
Rhea Skin Care Derma skin care Free trail for 4.99 turned into 180.00 I don't know how these people sleep at night. They need to be shut down immediately. St. PETERSBURG Florida Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Rhea Skin Care Internet

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet

Aug 22 2017
Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Wrongly Charged on Gemini Account continuously for an Year Mississauga Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Better Business Bureau: Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Mississauga, Ontario

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty Diamond Beauty TodayHeathy Face Fraudulent marketing scam Downsview Toronto Ontario Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe Beauty Downsview Toronto, Ontario

Aug 22 2017
Envie Cream - Amabella Allure Scammers who never quit Internet Author: brookeville, Maryland Skin Care: Envie Cream Internet

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Allumiderm Ripoff Author: Tallahassee, Florida Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet