Your Search | body fit pro hoodia green tea 500

Dec 02 2016
Green Dental & Orthodontics Dr. Joseph Azizi Daniel Rosales Fraudulent Charges on my Debit Card Van Nuys California Author: Lake Balboa, California Dental Services: Green Dental & Orthodontics Van Nuys, California

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Get More Vehicle Wraps HORRIBLE Compay. Run! Ontario California Author: Orange, California Body Work & Repair: Get More Vehicle Wraps Ontario, California

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Nov 30 2016
CD Diet and Health Producer of Max Garcinia 365 and Max Green Coffee 365 Deceptive sales practices San Diego California Author: Washington, Utah Weightloss Programs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Nov 30 2016
Liccardi Deceptive Green Brook New Jersey Author: North Plainfield, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Liccardi Green Brook, New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Film and TV Pro Blue Compass, London Ripoff Merchants, Terrible Job Site, Charged for cancelled subscription! London Internet Author: London, Alabama Employment Services: Film and TV Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
We Fix it Pro Tech Support Scammers, they use fake web-based pop-ups to trick users into calling their scam company. Internet
Author: Internet Computer Service & Repair: We Fix it Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
Deal Empire I ordered a body shaper on Nov9th 2016 I have emailed with no response and also tried to call no answer and the phone either rings or is busy . This place is a rip off Irvine California Author: Denver , Colorado Attorney Generals: Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 29 2016
The Deal EmpireThe Deal I orders a body shaper, I have not recieved my order, and the phone # they give is busy always busy. They will not return my e-mails either Irvine California Author: Newton, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal EmpireThe Deal Irvine, California

Nov 29 2016
Rapid Fulfillment LLC Rapid Fulfillment, Inc. Unauthorized shipments and credit card charges Pacoima California Author: Green Valley, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Rapid Fulfillment LLC Pacoima, California

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 26 2016
Craigslist Ad Posting Scam.. His name is Obak Ovro.. He stole my $500. Internet Author: New York Multi-Level Marketing: Cheap Craigslist Posting Service Internet

Nov 26 2016
The Deal Empire Order two orders (Order #DE127193) body shapers and never receive on November 5th, 2016. The order has a discount code YAY10. I continue to receive email with discount but no order has come as of yet. No tracking number to track, phone number to call about order and no contact from them. I took $40.00 and no order! Internet Author: W. Babylon, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
the deal empire ordered body shaper panties on 11.7.2016,,email indicated item would ship in 72 hours, never received Irvine California Author: Somerset, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: the deal empire Internet

Nov 24 2016
mandy or film and TV PRO scumbags! promoting and enabling so called producers to rip off skilled crew under the guise of Full Paid jobs world wide Internet
Author: Middle Island, New York Producers: mandy or film and TV PRO Internet

Nov 23 2016
Editor Pro-Jill Hughes This is an editor that did virtually no real editing for $5000 and would not release her work until fully paid for. Mason Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Book Publishers: Editor Pro-Jill Hughes Mason, Ohio

Nov 23 2016
Fit Crew USA RJ PRODUCT IS GAURANTEED ARE YOUR MONEY BACK THEY REFUSE TO RETURN YOUR MONEY LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: garland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Fit Crew USA LOS ANGELES, CA

Nov 23 2016
Action pro white Blizzard white payed for shipping on free sample then they charged my account for 93.00 Henderson nv Author: Millville , Massachusetts Dental Services: Action pro white NV

Nov 23 2016
Excalibur of Avondale Collision Repair - Matthew Hodge Poor quality work, incompetent staff, dishonest, shady auto body shop. Do not use this company!! Avondale Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Excalibur of Avondale Collision Repair Avondale, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Master Pro Collission Incompetent repair men that will cost you more money! Aurora Colorado
Author: denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Master Pro Collission Aurora, Colorado

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Acceptance now Manager of acceptance now I bought a refrigerator for $950.00 on Sale, Acceptance now and I work on a 3 month deal no interest, or interest will take effect if not fully paid. I had paid 2 payments of $250.00, for a tatol of $500. Balance remaining was $450.00. tried paying it off but not chance, they didn't agree. so please help me thank you very much,because I had to start from scratch. Las Cruces New Mexico Customer Service Author: Salem, New Mexico Auto Dealers: Acceptance now Nationwide