BODY FIT PRO HOODIA GREEN TEA 500 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Body Fit Pro Hoodia Green Tea 500
There may be more specific results for "Body Fit Pro Hoodia Green Tea 500"
For more specific results for "Body Fit Pro Hoodia Green Tea 500"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy LTD Adam Frazer Scammed me for over $500 - no product received. Paid with Western Union so no available recourse. Texas Internet Author: Charlestown, Indiana Pharmacies: Otto Pharmacy LTD Internet

Oct 16 2017
Chicago Computer Pro Christopher Galagaza, Chris Galagaza Con Artist fraud front Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Chicago Computer Pro Chicago, Illinois

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Paragon Funding Stated that I owe on a loan that I took out in April 2011 in the amount of $500. Las Vegas Internet Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agency's: Paragon Funding Internet

Oct 16 2017
BTA BMS, Buanno's Trucking and who knows what else they'll come up with... SCAM ARTISTS Fultonville New York
Author: Clarks Green, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: BTA Fultonville, New York

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Go Smart Moblie First they sent me a chip thats to big to fit my phone.When i called for refund they told me i will have to paid to ship it back to them 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Moblie Internet

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2017
Green Dot Money Pak Person name Michael who is pretending to be a moneypak rep. This person named Michael stole two money pak green dot cards worth 500.00 each Santa Paula Internet Author: Gretna, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Green Dot Money Pak Internet

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Brian Bell Cobourg Galaxy He doesn't pay his bills, he is a FRAUD ,he was never pro, He bounced a check in the amount of $460 and refuses to rectify the situation. Ontario, Canada Nationwide
Author: , Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: Brian Bell Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Pro Test 180 Pro Nitric Oxide Ordered a free trial of Pro Test 180 for shipping costs of under $5. Received second shipment without signing up for it at the cost of $90. There is no way to trace this company. They ship from a UPS location, only maybe San Diego, CA California Internet Author: Richardson, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Pro Test 180 Internet

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 11 2017
Keystone Pools I was ripped off by Keystone Pools when they came to open my pool. After they opened my pool when I was not here, I discovered that the parts to install my diving board were missing. Also the pool was a bright green. When asked why my diving board supplies were missing and my pool was green, they became angry stating they had done a wonderful job and hung up. They will not correct the problem. Carlisle Pennsylvania Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Keystone Pools Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2017
Skin Pro Restore This is a SCAM don't sign up for this at all!! They will continue to charge your card over $200 worth every month. Las Vegas NV Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Skin Care: Skin Pro Restore Internet

Oct 11 2017
Diet supplements 500 north rainbow blvd ste 300 Las Vegas nv 89107 Rip off Las Vegas Nevada Author: The villages, Florida Attorney Generals: Diet supplements 500 north rainbow blvd ste 300 Las Vegas nv 89107 Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Vita-Fit Garcinia and Mango Cleanse Trial for product turns into a $79.99 a month membership. Not made clear by the advertising on the website : http://vitafitgarcinias.com Internet Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Vita-Fit Internet

Oct 10 2017
Skin youth remedy Youth body Convinced me to order trial of product with NO mention of ongoing monthly pmt of $89.95 Internet Author: grandview, Missouri Skin Care: Skin youth remedy Internet

Oct 10 2017
Ultimate Collision, Inc. Ultimate Collision Charged me $500 for a $136.03 tow, refuses to refund Staten Island New York Author: Staten Island, New York Auto Towing: Ultimate Collision, Inc. Staten Island, New York

Oct 10 2017
Eye Logic Pro Had hidden fees Internet Author: Chugiak, Alaska Websites: Eye Logic Pro Internet

Oct 10 2017
Dixon, Zovatti Aurelius I paid $20 too enter a contest at a golf tournament and you get a ticket to see if you will win a 500$ watch or a 350$ driver. So my ticket got picked and I got a piece of paper to go to three web site to get my prize. The web site is bulls*it and there is no phone # to contact them. So if your going to our planing a golf golf tournament do not get into there bulls*it contest or even aloud them on the course. There a rip off!!! No address Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Attorney Generals: Dixon, Zovatti Internet

Oct 10 2017
jamiegerrard.myshopify.com ryanshopify@gmail.com Who Cares Im Late Anyways Watch Offer × 1 Mint Green $0.00 Subtotal $0.00 Shipping $10.97 Total $10.97 USD Internet Author: Hinton, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: jamiegerrard.myshopify.com Internet