Your Search | body logic laser & skin solutions

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions American Bankers of Florida, Inc. phone, cell phone, mobile, mobile phone insurance, denied, denial, bad faith Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions Inept, Scam Artists, Insurance Fraud is usually by Insurance Company Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Wayne, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
Living well health solutions Scam...not the only company EITHER!!! Be careful with online work from home jobs!!! Internet Author: SEGUIN, Texas Work at Home Business: Living well health solutions Internet

Oct 19 2016
Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Global client solutions Fraudulent and deceptive Tulsa Oklahoma Internet Author: Deptford, New Jersey Consumer Services: Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Internet

Oct 19 2016
downriver body works These people are cumpusive liars do not take your vehicle here you will regret it . Every time i talked to anyone from this business they lied every time allen park Michigan Author: southgate, Michigan Body Work & Repair: downriver body works Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Secret serums Skin care produts Internet Secret Serums Author: Lithonia, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Secret serums Iternet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Enerywise LED Solutions is a FRAUD Company!! BOGUS POST FROM A CRIMINAL Author: Greeley,, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 18 2016
Global Home Solutions Jeff Workman and Stan Crist Took the money and Failed to deliver on construction of a new shed , catch basin and drain pipe to alleviate standing water nova Ohio Author: North Royalton, Ohio Building Services: Global Home Solutions nova, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Overnight Prints FarHeap Solutions Delayed Order Until Useless & Won't Refund Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Printing & Copy Services: Overnight Prints Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Extravagant Beauty Skin Element, Eye Fibe, Rapid fullfillment I ordered a sample of their product on Sept 07,2016 on Sept 20,2016 they deducted 97.89 from my account under the name Extravagant Beauty I returned their product and checked the tracking number Post Office said business is closed Pacoima California Author: Grafton, West Virginia Customer: Extravagant Beauty Pacoima, California

Oct 18 2016
Energy solutions of America Dennis WiebenNick AlanJamie Wieben Employment opportunity that turned out to be a scam Ankeny Iowa Author: Yuma, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Energy solutions of America Ankeny, Iowa

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az

Oct 18 2016
Triple J. Health Management LLC Cellvia, Hydrolux skin cream and anti-aging, which recently launched online through the presentation of a bottle of trial. Cream promises to brighten the appearance of your skin while restoring radiant, firmer skin and soften the appearance of fine lines stubborn. Unknown Internet, FLA, Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Alternative Health: Triple J. Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 18 2016
Gary's Lawn Solutions Gary Vogel Over promised is shotty at best. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Landscape Companies: Gary's Lawn Solutions Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 18 2016
Skin Noir Advertisement misleading, not clear. When called refused to credit. After insisting offered first 35%, then 50% (I got and account was cancelled) and last 75%. They tried to blame it on me not reading, said that a trial means it's a final sale. All reps tried to blame it all on me.  Santa Ana California Author: Miami, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2016
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye CreamEye Complex RxSkin Complex Rx Free Trial results in Super Expensive additional mailings without authorization Santa Ana California Author: Roanoke, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2016
Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Luminis advanced skin care Overcharged and charged my visa with out my permission Fountain Valley, California 92728 Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Mail Order Services: Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Internet

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 16 2016
ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum - JL Media EyeCare - HIRO Med Complete Skin - Countour Skin billed- did not order! Fountain Valley California Author: bradenton, Florida TV Advertisements: ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley, California

Oct 16 2016
DermaFi and RejuVen 8 billed a eye serum and health skin with 800# billed me over and over again $79.95 for the eye serum and $89.95 when I never asked for these items. I signed up for a free trial paying $4.95 to try which I never received. Do not get sucked in by these scam youthful skin, erase wrinkles from your skin in less than 30 days Internet Author: Forest Lake, Minnesota Hackers: DermaFi and RejuVen 8 Internet

Oct 16 2016
Evine TV shopping network This program endorses a product that potentially causes cancer! The name of it is BECKMAN 1802 which sells a line of skin care ! When you receive this product in the mail it comes with a WARNING that if you use it you can get skin CANCER! Why are they a Sold a CANCER CAUSING product to me! EVINE.COM Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Environmental Violators: Evine TV shopping network Internet

Oct 16 2016
luminous advance skin care, youth now advertised for small amount turned around billed enormous amount can't find website now Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Eye Care: luminous advance skin care Internet