BODY SHAPING GYM DBA GOLD'S GYM, OXNARD, CA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Body Shaping Gym Dba Gold's Gym, Oxnard, CA
There may be more specific results for "Body Shaping Gym Dba Gold's Gym, Oxnard, CA"
For more specific results for "Body Shaping Gym Dba Gold's Gym, Oxnard, CA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Creative Artist International Most Unprofessional Company I've ever worked with. Oxnard California Author: London, Other Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, CA

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 28 2017
Palacek defective chairs Richmond CA California Author: Port St Joe, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Palacek Richmond, CA

Jun 28 2017
Mex Punch, Bottom Six Beer, Jacob Barbosa S Jacob Barbosa, Jacob Barbosa Soto, Saul Jacob Barbosa Con artist defrauding investors of capital to fund lifestyle Orange County, CA Nationwide Author: Orange County, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Mex Punch // Bottom Six Beer // Jacob Barbosa Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
A & R Mobile / Bodywork 401-545-8183 A & R Mobile / Bodywork Alfie/Nicholas Mobile Bodywork Buys and sells vehicles We come to you and we beat any estimate by 50% , I specialize in paintless dent removal and rubber bumpers 401-545-8183 internet Author: Midway, Georgia Body Work & Repair: A & R Mobile / Bodywork Internet

Jun 27 2017
Try Pure Body Elite Excel Garcinia Bought excel garcinia and next thing I have 193.71 charged to my bank account. Internet Author: Silver Lake, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Try Pure Body Elite Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. AIRBAGSYSTEMS INCAIRBAG SYSTEMS INC.airbagsystems.com STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! AIRBAGSYSTEMS INC 1414 Comanche Dr. ALLEN, TX 75013 airbagsystems.com Allen Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Body Work & Repair: AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. Allen, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Dent Wizards (Frank and Mike) Dent Wizards Frank and Mike claimed to fix dent on my car Katy TX Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Boldbeautee Jullen skin care... illujen Boldbeautee Tustin CA Nationwide Author: Grasonville, Maryland Skin Care: Boldbeautee Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Beverly Diamonds Sold me a diamond that is worth NOTHING. Low Angeles, CA Internet Author: Colorado Jewelry Stores: Beverly diamonds Internet

Jun 26 2017
Select Skin, Speechless Eye Care, Eyecare WBC Deceptive Marketing, Fraud, Advertised Free Trial for $4.95, Claimed I was made aware of the terms, Internet, CA Author: Belleair, Florida Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

Jun 26 2017
Envie-Alesse Envie-Alesse stole almost $200.00 right out of my pocket! Santa Ana CA Santa Ana CA Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Skin Care: Envie-Alesse CA

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 26 2017
Peak Electrical l Bait and switch Oakley CA Author: Antioch, California Electrical Services: Peak Electrical l Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Doctor David Son Dentist in Irvine California CAUTION!!! DENTIST DR. DAVID SON IN IRVINE CA IS A SCAM. HE TOOK $15,000 FROM ME AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS TO FINISH WHAT I PAID HIM TO DO. HE IS A FRAUD Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Irvine, California

Jun 25 2017
YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Illegal late fees, bogus late fees, charging late fees on top of late fees, violating ca usury laws, harassment Colorado Springs Colorado Author: moreno valley, California Utility Companies: YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Reading truck bodies Corporation Leaking new utility body Reading Pennsylvania
Author: Rocky Ridge, Maryland Auto manufactures: Reading truck bodies Corporation Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2017
Northside Collision Camillus LLC Unacceptable Repair Time Camillus New York Author: Camillujs, New York Body Work & Repair: Northside Collision Camillus LLC Camillus, New York

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix EYE SuntreePAD Riserefresheye Charged me for Products beyond the free trial that I did not receive. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Mehoopany, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Mac Churchill Acura (DBA) Mac Churchill Auto Mall An easy sale turned bad to inept, misappropriated contract & charged unwanted warranty Ft Worth Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Ft Worth, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Paul Comingore dba (a)Waterside Family Community with Jennifer as manager, and(b)Grandview MHP with Shannon as manager, and(c)Town & Country MHP with Carolyn as manager, and(d)Countryside/RiverRun MHP, and(e)Glenwood/J & L MHP mobile home park scams, take hold deposit and never provide living space and NEVER returns deposits. Tampa,Brandon, Riverview, Gibsonton Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Paul Comingore Brandon, Florida

Jun 22 2017
2MR Tornado buy2mr; buy2mr.com; Buy 2MR Fraud; scam; sponsored page; false advertisement; Facebook ad; pre workout; body building supplement Internet
Author: Norman, Oklahoma Alternative Health: 2MR Tornado Internet