BODY SHAPING GYM DBA GOLD'S GYM, OXNARD, CA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Body Shaping Gym Dba Gold's Gym, Oxnard, CA
There may be more specific results for "Body Shaping Gym Dba Gold's Gym, Oxnard, CA"
For more specific results for "Body Shaping Gym Dba Gold's Gym, Oxnard, CA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
green dot bank i did some work for neighbor, she is very old and did not charge her, but her son got me a pre-paid gift card for 200.00 just to say thank you. but it turns out the card was all ready expired. i have been trying to get a real pearson for days. very frustrating. pasadena ca. ca. Author: SILT, Colorado Banks: green dot bank CA

Aug 22 2017
Route 136 Auto Body Weiss's Garage Inc. Auto Body Shop Garage Norwalk Connecticut Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Route 136 Auto Body Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 21 2017
Rayes Auto Services #ripoff Jim(Owner) Sold Me Parts That My Car Does Not Need/Car Sitting At His Shop For 1 Year And Half Anaheim Ca Author: Costa Mesa, California Auto Mechanics: Rayes Auto Services Anaheim,

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Eviction Solutions Retained this so called company to help my family and myself and they ended up scaling us How Sorry Does Ot Get Author: Fontana, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rvi CA

Aug 20 2017
STRATXMARKETS STRATXMARKETS WILL SCAM YOU! Marshall Islands Internet Stratmarkets-Scam-Fight-Back Author: Birmingham, Kentucky Online Trading: STRATXMARKETS Internet

Aug 20 2017
Lunaluxe & essential skin; Crystal Foster; Joyce Farrero customer service They said free trial boldly and pay shipping only. The terms and policies were hard to find and read.  Las Vegas; Anaheim; Santa Ana Nevada; CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Lunaluxe Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 18 2017
Arrowhead Advance SCAM SCAM SCAM WARNING!! I was pre approved for 1000 dollar loab via a mailout flyer. After completeing the application and giving them my bank info to verify my direct deposit I was notified I was denied!! I had to change my bank account and all EFTs I had! South Dakota South Dakota Author: Gustine Ca, California Loans: Arrowhead Advance South Dakota

Aug 18 2017
Glamor Trends 27 West Anapamu StSte #398Santa Barbara, CA.93101 Said I hada 14 day trail but the trail started when I signed up Santa Barbara California Author: Millington, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
akiva nourollah day to day imports inc scmmers, he buy stolen goods and sell theme online Inglewood California Author: louisville, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: akiva nourollah vernon, CA

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Le Bleu Paris I attended the California state fair 3 years ago with my daughter . While browsing the exhibitions we were approached by 2 vendors from the Le Bleu Paris demo tent. They were doing hair demos and said my daughter would be a perfect example because her hair was so curly.  Sacramento Ca
Author: Sacramento , California Beauty Products: Le Bleu Paris Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
sofwareaeinc softwareaeinc 4219 muscatel ave rosemead, ca 91770 Discount Software Online | One Stop Software Shop | SoftwareAuinc ... rosemead California
Author: wallingford, Pennsylvania Software: sofwareaeinc Internet

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
upwork CEO Stephane Kasriel upwork CEO Stephane Kasriel suspending Freelancer's accounts for no reason CA Internet
Author: NY, California Internet: upwork Internet

Aug 17 2017
Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Current Accunt: 10077236 is wrong 13547 Ventura Blvd., Suite 350 Sherman Oaks, CA 91 Internet
Author: Carmel, Indiana Dead Beat Customers: Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Internet

Aug 17 2017
Envie Skin replenish Repayment of cancellation is 30 days Santa Ana Ca Author: Sterling heights, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Envie Internet

Aug 17 2017
luminescent skin care, Firmskin, ecodigital gr*paidbod, csi*kulbody, skinlush, litecream, Ordered one sample from a company on shark Tank and SEVEN companies used my credit card and received no products CA Author: EDEN, Maryland Skin Care: luminescent skin care Internet

Aug 17 2017
Art In Motion Wheels AIM Custom Wheels I sent payments, once I was ready to send the final they claimed they lost the wheels Stockton, CA Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Art In Motion Wheels Internet

Aug 17 2017
Mr Antenna dba I Heart Free TV Daisy Sabrina Daniels Sells antennas that do not work Chandler Arizona Author: Scottsdle, Arizona Television Parts & Services: Mr Antenna Chandler, Arizona