BON SECOURS ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL, GREENVILLE, SC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Greenville, SC
There may be more specific results for "Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Greenville, SC"
For more specific results for "Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Greenville, SC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Complete Beauty Support Free Trail ripoff St Petersburg Florida Author: Florissant, Missouri Skin Care: Complete Beauty Support St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
Wilco Life / Conseco Life Raised Premium 400% Atlanta Nationwide Author: st petersburg, Florida Insurance Companies: Wilco Life / Conseco Life Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury ยท NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 15 2017
Beauty Impressions Vlamorous Aquavo Vlamorous Skin Cream Dishonesty on Free Trial Englewood Colorado Author: Greenville, Mississippi Skin Care: Beauty Impressions Vlamorous Englewood, Colorado

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Revival Beauty PO Box 41542St. Petersburg, FL 33743 Scam Can't stop shipments and billing. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sanford, North Carolina Skin Care: Revival Beauty St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Andrew Bena I'm assuming this is the guy's name he may be using someone else's identity. Andrew Bena conned me out of money when I was already broke by working me and not paying me. Rockhill SC
Disregard Previous entry. Andrew Bena is who he says he is. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Andrew Bena Crofton, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
Bell atone Skin Serum They will not quit sending me their crappy product that I do not want. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Bellingham, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Bellaton Skin Serum St. Petersburg , Florida

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
WRH Realty Services Inc. They moved me into an apartment that had already forced residents to move due to black mold. apparently just scrape the surface and just keep leasing it to the next person. I have multiple health issues andliveona fi St Peteersurg Florida Author: sanford, Florida Better Business Bureau: WRH Realty Services Inc. St Peteersurg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Luminary Skincare ILMNTRA*ILLUMINTRAEYE TRUWELLNESS I ordered a Free Product Trial. It became expensive recurring charges. Two charges of $94 each (2 products, I only ordered one.) each month. No notification that the trial membership would be rolled into a recurring subscription if not cancelled. When finally cancelled, They would not give a full refund. Po Box 23976, St. Petersburg, FL 33742 product from FL; credit card stmt CA
Author: Mattituck, New York Skin Care: Luminary Skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Regus / Vicki Reed - Area Manager Regus - Winston-Salem / Callie Zeigler - Community Manager *** BEWARE *** This location is a sham - 615 St George Square Ct, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 Winston-Salem North Carolina
Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Property Management: Regus / Vicki Reed - Area Manager Winston Salem, North Carolina

Oct 12 2017
cana eye serum cana marketing took money from my account after i ordered face lotion on line. order was not from them. st. petersburgh Florida Author: Westport, Connecticut Eye Care: cana eye serum st. petersburgh, Florida

Oct 12 2017
halifax Hosptial Port Orange Billed over $10,000.00 for a 2 hour emerg room visit Port Orange Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: halifax Hosptial Port Orange Port Orange, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Colorado Steaks Sales 2001 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011 Colorado Choice Distributors Address:1000 S Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750Phone: (321) 444-6161 within a year. This is the WORST Meat you could ever buy. Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Colorado Steaks Sales Arlington, Texas

Oct 12 2017
coal cosmetic moisturizer Keep receiving an autoship that was not authorized and there is no one, either by phone or online to contact to cancel. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Fairfax, Vermont Skin Care: coal cosmetic moisturizer St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 11 2017
frank anthony shorts RIPOFF took my money no swimsuits Internet Author: GREENVILLE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: frank anthony shorts Internet

Oct 10 2017
Thompson Middle School, St. Charles , IL STEVE MORRILL... Principal RUTHLESS, NO COMPASSION FOR HIS STUDENTS, DISGUSTING! St. Charles, IL Illinois Nationwide
Author: St. Charles, Illinois Teachers: Thompson Middle School, St. Charles , IL Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 09 2017
Tech Options Trade (aka Age Traders) Scam Alert. The Scammer change their website name. Company claim to be in Boston MA and Switzerland. Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Online Trading: Tech Options Trade Internet