Your Search | bon secours st. francis hospital, greenville, sc

Jul 13 2014
DIRECT BUY GREENVILLE SC LIES TOLD IN SALES PRESENTATION greenville South Carolina Author: greer, South Carolina Buying Clubs: DIRECT BUY greenville, South Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Metro PCS Brand new LG Optimus L70 has software issues. Was told I would have replacement in 3 days. Still waiting. St. Pete Florida Author: St. Pete, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS St. Pete, Florida

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Eddie Merchant He promised a money back guarantee and never an unsatisfied customer. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: St. Augustine, Florida Liars: Eddie Merchant Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Dr James L Benoit MD Fullerton California Author: Miami, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Fullerton, California

Jul 12 2014
Tampa Bay Times St. Pete Times Local Newspaper - Tampa Bay Times - RIPS OFF its Delivery Drivers w/new route changes St. Petersburg Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Advertising Agencies: Tampa Bay Times St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Jeannine Duehren JJ McKayJJ Duehren Riverview Place Apartments Deposits not returned, nor accounting of why deposits not returned received St. Helens Oregon Author: St. Helens, Oregon Housing Rentals: Jeannine Duehren St. Helens, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Michelin North America Michelin Tire Michelin Tire Explodes and They Ignore Claim Greenville, SC Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Michelin North America Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Fingerhut Catalog Charged me for something I did not order or receive St Cloud Minnesota Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Impact Knowledge Institute REVIEW: Dedication of Impact KI executive team & employees to 100% customer satisfaction. Impact Knowledge Institute’s approach to business focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Impact Knowledge Institute pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Knowledge Institute recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Service Pros USA Computer Service and Business Solutions Service Pros USAwebsystems Ripped off, Took $2000.00 six months ago and fulfilled no part of our agreement, Unprofessional, No communication and no finished product! St Augustine Florida Author: St Augustine , Florida Websites: Service Pros USA Computer Service and Business Solutions St Augustine, Florida

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Impact Knowledge Institute REVIEW: Impact KI offering 100% money back guarantee, confident in tools & mentors delivering client’s success.. Impact Knowledge Institute implements best knowledge & tools along with experienced mentors to ensure success of clients’ online business. Impact KI receives  positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Impact Knowledge Institute made a serious commitment. 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee, lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Impact Knowledge Institute, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Education & Learning Centers: Impact Knowledge Institute | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Impact Knowledge Institute developed tools & mentors ensuring clients' success in online business. One-on-one mentoring with experiences mentors teaching, training, & assisting clients set up & experience full success for internet business venture. St. George, Utah

Jul 10 2014
La dermanique Lumera eye cream Signed up for a trial sample of $4.95 for la Dermanique and Lumera, about 5 days after receiving product they charged my credit card 97.88 and 87.00 unauthorized charges. Refused to refund money... Greenville South Carolina Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Drugstores: La dermanique Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 09 2014
Willy Walt, Willy Walt Printing Botched Addressing Caused Postcard Mailing Job to Fail Miserably St Petersburg Florida Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Printing & Copy Services: Willy Walt St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Attacker George F Semeil former Atascadero State Prisoner attacker on Author Ralph Sanders AKA George Francis Slandering and saying false statement about me due to his mental issues El Dorado Hills California
Author: Hawthorne, California Liars: Attacker George F Semeil former Atascadero State Prisoner attacker on Author Ralph Sanders El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 09 2014
Lochinvar Lochinvar lemon boiler Lebanon TN Author: St. Clair Shores, Michigan Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Lochinvar Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Fingerhut Safeline Insurance-- BENEFITS DENIED Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Fingerhut St Cloud , Minnesota

Jul 09 2014
U. S. Bank Mortgage,Elizabeth Roekle Loan Modification denied Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Financial Education: U. S. Bank Mortgage Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Amber Options & Algocharge Amber Options is Fraud - Very Deceptive United Kingdom United Kingdom Author: St Andrews, Grenada, Other Employees: Amber Options & Algocharge Internet