Your Search | bon secours st. francis hospital, greenville, sc

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
nouveau skin care This company sent my order with no way to contact them. I have no clue to reach them to cancel future ordrs Santa Ana California Author: St Petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: nouveau skin care Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
You all should file with the Orange County District Attorney www.ORANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 05 2016
Panera Bread Compny Panera Punishment St Louis MO Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Fast Food Restaurants: Panera Bread Compny Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Banner Construction Banner Remodeling and Construction Promises, lies and delays!! St. Louis Missouri Author: Wildwood, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Banner Construction St Louis, Missouri

Feb 04 2016
AIDS RESOURCE CENTER ARCW Out for themselves, avoid at all contact! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: st francis, Wisconsin Clinics: AIDS RESOURCE CENTER Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet Blain's Farm and Fleet Sold faulty tires to me. Oak Creek Wisconsin I think your claim is missing a lot of information Author: st francis, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
GE Consultancy Jacob Steen Well developed scam resulting in your credit card theft. their web & mail servers are located in Ukraine Internet Author: St Augustine, Florida Consulting: GE Consultancy Internet

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 02 2016
Shoppers Express Douglas Michael Dusheck LinkedIn Scam Beware Paramus New Jersey Author: St. Peters, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Shoppers Express Paramus, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
Verizon Wireless opportunistic, no defense. asked I decrease WiFi from 8GB to 6GB, then billed for 60GB, $900 in overages,refused to budge St. Louis Missouri Author: High Ridge, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Feb 01 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute St George Utah Author: Tempe, Arizona Education & Learning Centers: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jan 31 2016
Superburger, Superburger Owner Bill wouldn't help my Wife after she hit her head and bled at their Restaurant Cotati California Wow Author: Cotati, California Restaurants: Superburger Cotati,

Jan 31 2016
Swedish Attack, malpractice, horrible hospital, negligence Issaquah Washington Author: Issaquah, Washington Healthcare Centers: Swedish Hospital Issaquah, Washington

Jan 29 2016
Atlas Van Lines mike Francis Richard bland What you see is not what you think Evansville Indiana Author: Redding, California Cash Services: Atlas Van Lines Evansville , Indiana

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI Bait and Switch is the best way to describe their approach, then I lost my hard drive... St. George, Utah I am an old lady that was taken advantage of. Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jan 29 2016
Kelly Treacy @kellyxtreacy on Poshmark SCAMMER and THIEF Hardeeville SC Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet Fraud: Kelly Treacy Internet

Jan 27 2016
Tru Belleza Lying Thieves Greenville South Carolina Author: Windsor, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Tru Belleza Greenville, South Carolina

Jan 26 2016
Sneaky Pete Holsters Sneaky Pete Collected money, but never shipped product Internet Author: St Johns, Florida Guns & Ranges: Sneaky Pete Holsters Internet

Jan 26 2016
DH Camera Do not purchase anything from them! Chicago Illinois Author: Greenville, Michigan Cameras & Video: DH Camera Chicago, Illinois