BOOST MOBIL, UPNEXT WIRELESS, HONOLULU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Boost Mobil, Upnext Wireless, Honolulu
There may be more specific results for "Boost Mobil, Upnext Wireless, Honolulu"
For more specific results for "Boost Mobil, Upnext Wireless, Honolulu"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Verizon Wireless Data Charges Ripoff Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Santa Monica Wireless Items Do Not Work Santa Monica Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Santa Monica Wireless Internet

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Alpha X Boost Muscle X boost SCAM ALERT Nationwide (Based out of Florida) Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X Boost Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Store Manager...Mikkel Activation Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Sells Refurbished phones for New! Morganton North Carolina Author: Marion, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Morganton, North Carolina

Aug 11 2017
Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Florida Author: napa, California Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Internet

9, Report #1391938

Aug 11 2017
VERIZON WIRELESS I cancelled my contract 12/16 they are still changing $120 a month for a number or line i never had. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Lakeworth, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Q'link wireless Scammers, ripoffs, F*** unknown Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: Q'link wireless Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Rev Boost and Nitric Rush Ripped me off for a free samples plus a shipping fee of $5.95 and $1.95 for the additional bottle. And now I am getting a bill for $94.67 and $92.67, 14 Days later Savanah Georgia Author: Glendora, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Savanah, Georgia

Aug 07 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet
Unfair Report / Customer APPROVED results in writing before we paid Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

Boost Moblie Wireless World took money off my card Bryan Tx Nationwide
Author: Bryan, Texas Internet: Boost Moblie Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Boost Mobile Basically the last three years Boost Mobile and their insurance has been taking my money. I tried to use my insurance they told me I don't have the last two years. I was given proof that I've been paying insurance and they refused to give me back my money or new phone. I just want my money back so I can buy a new phone New York New York Author: New York, New York Internet: Boost Mobile New York, New York

Aug 06 2017
Sprint wireless Bad service, bad customer service and bad business practices Internet Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Aug 05 2017
Hawaiian Airlines Hawaiian Airlines Consumer Affairs Never Responds After Contact Now Vouchers Are Expired Honolulu Hawaii Author: Simi Valley, California Airlines: Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu, Hawaii

Aug 04 2017
TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida Author: merritt island, Florida Telephone Companies: TRACFONE WIRELESS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Boost mobile Blood pressure was extrmely high heart rate high disappointed and near death Plainfield Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boost mobile Illinois

Aug 04 2017
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile has been taking my money for over 2 years.. I have my service for over 5 years with boost mobile... my iphone was stolen... I end up buying a new phone I did not use the insurance for that phone either I didn't get anything. I had to buy a n New York Author: New York, New York Adult Web Site: Boost Mobile New York

Aug 01 2017
Cars4Causes, Pat Jessup Company sold my vehicle to someone else has issued a refund check with the incorrect information, I am the owner and I have made several attempts to collect the amounts of $3050.00 for the vehicle and another amount for storage is owed to me as well. Pat Jessup Email one of my former designatee's and refused to issue the check in my name. She then taunted me via the other person's email and stated that she would refuse to correct the check's payee. I have been attempting to locate her information so that my attorneys can file a lawsuit to collect my funds. As well as a letter to the IRS about her failure to deliver the vehicle which was listed as an asset. 4864 Market St Ventura California 93003 California Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: cARS4cAUSES

Aug 01 2017
Boost Mobile Boost doesn't care about their clients or privacy & security Nationwide Author: Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Verizon Wireless services Verizon data overages /verizon cloud services app Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless services Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Author: Methuen, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
Tracfone Nationwide Tracfone Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
Verizon Verizon Jetpack sale, service and return A TOTAL RIPOFF Tillamook Verizon Wireless Store Oregon Author: UpThe Trask, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Oregon