BOYS AND GIRLS TOWN, SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Boys and girls town, springfield missouri
There may be more specific results for "Boys and girls town, springfield missouri"
For more specific results for "Boys and girls town, springfield missouri"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Gatorade Bruce Johnson The Hiring Manager said he was going to wrap my car with an Advertisement for Gatorade sent me a check and it was sent back from my bank Georgia Internet
Author: Darlington, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Gatorade Internet

Oct 19 2017
Eldorado Casino I used the bathroom,and when I flushed their toilet,the handle,pinched the side of my hand,velow little finger,leaving a cery painful mark,like a blood blister under the skin.When I showed it to the OWNER GREG CARANO,he was not the least bit interested.. Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Eldorado Casino ,

Oct 19 2017
Coastal Clique LLC , Kurt and Jacquline Nelson owners Jewelry bought never received, pearls sent never to be returned Biloxi Mississippi Author: Other Jewelers: Coastal Clique LLC Biloxi, Mississippi

Oct 19 2017
Excaliber Polishing and Plating Chrome Plating Motorcycle Parts Fullerton California Author: santa barbara, California Motorcycles: Excaliber Polishing and Plating Fullerton, California

Oct 19 2017
DJO Global DJO Global sends multiple bills for the same service and even after payment puts the bill to collection San Diego Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: DJO Global Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Worker comp carrier who will not pay benefits, I have a broken arm/ulna and hand nerver for 5 mths Charlotte North Carolina Author: Angier, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
BisonOffice BisonOffice attempt to rip off CUSTOMERS by charging customer restocking fees and return shipping charges, AFTER ORDER CANCELLED IN minutes. North Riverside Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: BisonOffice North Riverside, Illinois

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC misleading advertising on Facebook, deceptive practices to bilk the public, unauthorized credit card billing Scottsdale Arizona Author: Erie, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 19 2017
Agora Financial Income on Demand Deceptive marketing and advertising Baltimore Maryland Author: Pasadena, Texas Investment Brokers: Agora Financial Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 19 2017
Compufye Johnny Ray Kirkland The took my 1000 dollar laptop and will not return it to me. Lenoir City Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: Compufye Lenoir City , Tennessee

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York

partsmarket.com sell you 1 thing and ship something else Internet
Author: plymouth, North Carolina Auto Parts: partsmarket.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Brio I signed up for a trial. I have tried repeatedly to cancel my “ subscription”, which I did not request, and I have been unable to cancel it by phone, despite repeated attempts. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Brio Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 19 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin CreamLumidaire Eye Serum I first ordered atrial offer of skin cream and eye serum and neither came and when I questioned them, they gave me a wrong address that is a false adddress.  No such address on this street, so don't know where that ended up.  After that is when the  charges $179.48 showed up in my account. Costa Mesa what is listed but calls were from East California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Skin Care: Lumidaire Costa Mesa , California

Oct 19 2017
First Data Merchant Services / Sam's Club Merchant Services / Clover Serious Misinformation, Lies & Deceptive Practices - Took us for 10K over and above what was agreed in just 45 days! New York, NY Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
bipedd.com EndoOil EssentialOil cannot cancel auto refill shipments Scottsdale Internet AZ They responded to my Email request Author: Orangevale, California Supplemental Health Programs: bipedd.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Family Safety Supply I ordered a PestPro Pest Repeller and never received them Internet Author: Ben Lomond, California Unusual Rip-Off: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
1vendinglocators Didn't secure a location and now avoiding my calls Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Vending Machine Companies: 1vendinglocators Internet

Oct 19 2017
Orange County Steam Masters Steam Masters Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Biggest scam GOING. These crooks are trying to rip off the original Steam Master Carpet Cleaners of Costa Mesa, CA who have been serving Newport Beach and Costa Mesa for over 30 years. These crooks do NOT have an office nor are they even LICENSED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! santa ana Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cleaning Services: Orange County Steam Masters Internet

Oct 19 2017
Franklin County Board of Health Yearly Operational Permit - Aeration System LATE FEE charged although statement never received. Told no possible way to remove and correct my file once attached to account. I would have to prove they did not mass mail it or the postal carrier did not deliver it? My fifteen years of prompt payment on file means nothing. Columbus Ohio Author: gahanna, Ohio Consumer Services: Franklin County Board of Health Columbus, Ohio