Your Search | breeding & day inc

May 05 2016
Tim's Inc. Auction Tim's Auction Be careful buying or consigning to this auctioneer Bristol, ct Author: Los Angeles, California Auction / Liquidators: Tim's Inc. Auction CT

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Quicklotz, Pires Enterprises, Inc SCAM Buylotz knowingly misrepresents condition of items. They advertise new shelf pull items and send you damaged returns Gastonia North Carolina Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Gastonia, North Carolina

May 04 2016
ICCS Inc Reggie Arevalo S&L Services Stole Valuable Proprietory Information Pasig City Internet
Author: Makati City, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: ICCS Inc Internet

May 04 2016
BluMarc Inc. BlueMarc MLM, Abusive employment practices, scam job Bridgewater New Jersey Author: New Jersey Advertising Agencies: BluMarc Inc. Bridgewater, New Jersey

May 04 2016
Plexus The Pink Drink False 60 day money back guarantee Scottsdale, AZ Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Weightloss Programs: Plexus Nationwide

May 04 2016
 Madisonville sand and gravel The person that I have listed here martins.eboma. I did not sign any contract with them.. Watch your bank account closely because they charged me the day that i told them that i didnt want the machine. madisonville kentucky Author: Providence, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Communications & Networking: Madison sand and gravel madisonville,

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
Bar None Builders, Inc. Jim Tacker, President Constructions Contractor who is asking for more money after project is completed Lakewood Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Home Improvements: Bar None Builders, Inc. Lakewood, Colorado

May 04 2016
Factory Transports Inc. Factory Motorhomes, Inc.Ted Moody Funds Wire Transferred, Trailer ordered - 10 months and still no trailer Terrell Texas Author: Naples, Florida Trailers: Factory Transports Inc. Terrell, Texas

May 04 2016
VitaKem Nutraceutical Inc. Vitakem Wholesale Private LabelVitakem SupplementsVitakem New YorkAaron BerkmenDarrin Lang VitaKem looped me into a bait and switch scam stealing thousands from me. Smithtown New York
Author: Internet, Drug Manufacturers: VitaKem Nutraceutical Inc. Smithtown, New York

May 03 2016
Astromary.com Mary, your astrologer It's a scam and not actual reading (all the readings for day by day are copied and pasted on every single day) Internet Author: Woodbury , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Astromary.com Internet

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
GTL Global Tel Inc. Worst Company and ripoff. Nothing but Charges, Charges,Charges Get a google line local to inmate. Newark Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Telephone Companies: GTL Global Tel Inc. Nationwide

May 03 2016
Conquer Worldwide, Robert Watkins Offered a service and did not provide it. Once paid did not respond. Never paid me referral fee for another company. Atlanta, Douglasville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Elite Legacy Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
ARA Inc. Mark Farmer Fraud panic shock anger Villa Park IL Author: Grapevine, Texas Collection Agencies: ARA Inc.

May 03 2016
Coporation Credit Builders Coporation Giant Inc cfosrus.com coporationsgiantmembersonly.con Hi I am writing to let consumers know about this company and how they rip me off and took my 19k for a coporation that they never intended to fund. Beverly Hill California Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Coporation Credit Builders Beverly Hill, California

May 03 2016
Paypal, Inc. deceiving, liars, mind control, fake, not truthful, dishonest, pieces of ****, illegitimate, cut throat, ********, corporatists, non-cooperative San Jose California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paypal, Inc. San Jose, California

May 03 2016
the prosperity network with savings highway TPN + Savings Highway they PROMISE you a JOB earning $100-200 a day then do not do such make you work for nothing Salk Lake City Utah Internet UTAH Author: Vernon, British Columbia Internet Fraud: the prosperity network with savings highway Internet

May 03 2016
Smart Tint Inc FRAUD, MERCHANDISE DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Nationwide Author: JACKSON, Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. Leigh CookDonald CookCPA Merchant ServicesDirect ChecksReceivePay.com Refuses to pay commissions promised. San Diego California
Author: TRINIDAD, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. San Diego, California

May 03 2016
Burgess Seed and Plant Co. I ordered several plants from Burgess. The main plant that I wanted was a papaya plant for a gift to my mother for Mothers Day. Bloomington IL
Author: Plano, Texas Nurseries: Burgess Seed and Plant Co. Internet

May 03 2016
Soly Marketing, Inc Solymar Garcinia Cambogia Rip Off Sunrise Florida Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Weightloss Programs: Soly Marketing, Inc Sunrise, Florida

May 03 2016
Blue Shield Protective Services inc damaged my car window with scratches Miramar Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Shield Protective Services inc Miramar , Florida

May 02 2016
Transport GMS Menard Inc SCAM RIPOFF BeWARE SCAM SCAM DANGER SCAM SCAM Saint-Nicolas Quebec Not Canadians? Author: Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Transport GMS Menard Inc Saint-Nicolas, Quebec