Your Search | brian toner southside birmingham alabama 35205

Feb 07 2016
Diamond Resorts International I realized too late to get a refund after signing the time share agreement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Calgary, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Calgary, Alberta

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 07 2016
digital monopoly set my business back months east victoria park, western australia internet Author: Perth, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: digital monopoly Internet

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
AT&T AT&T wireless sold me a defective phone and refused to replace it. Demopolis, Alabama Nationwide Author: Gallion, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Kateelife.com Katee Owen Took payment for content but did not provide videos Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Adult Web Site: Kateelife.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Hartley Griffith Winter Nagging Gnawing Complaining Sniveling Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Real Estate Services: Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Mobile, Alabama

Feb 05 2016
Sierra Hire Bedlington Liars and crooks! Bedlington, Northumberland Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Sierra Hire Bedlington Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 05 2016
AURELIA PSYCH/ MEDIUM NEW YORK New York Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Psychic: AURELIA New York

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG iPhone for $1.99 and have charged my $199 twice on my credit card Internet Author: sayward, British Columbia V0P1R0, Alabama Online banking: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Feb 04 2016
Paul Flanders Paul Flanders circumvented me and approached my contacts without my knowledge. He is a professional circumventor. Florida Florida Author: London, Alabama Business Consultants: Paul Flanders Florida

Feb 04 2016
Himes Machinery LLC Brian Raquel Gomez Paid $47,000 for Machine, Himes Machinery did not deliver Machine Henderson Nevada
Author: Oakridge, Oregon Brokerage Companies On-line: Himes Machinery LLC Henderson, Nevada

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Feb 03 2016
Behi Auto WORST EXPERINCE EVER,SCAM,FRAUD ALERT Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Auto Dealers: Behi Auto Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk HOPE spsreviewforum Yona Farell is UK's biggest fraud and scam artist. Don't trust her reviews on SPSREVIEWFORUM Internet You have got to be kidding me Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk Internet

Feb 03 2016
Silverbird Marketing Manchester Failed to deliver and the the promissed refund Urmston Manchester
Author: Manchester, Alabama Multi-Level Marketing: Silverbird Marketing Manchester

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 03 2016
Spruce Point Capital Watch Out! New York New York Author: LONDON, Alabama Investment Brokers: Spruce Point Capital New York, New York

Feb 02 2016
Zipcloud This software is very bad Calgary Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama Computer Software: Zipcloud Internet

Feb 02 2016
Primal Health LP AKA Blood Pressure Solution HOAX - SCAM - UTTER RUBBISH - NO REFUND GIVEN - NO CONTACT!!! McKinney Texas Author: London, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health LP Blood Pressure Solution McKinney, Texas