BRITISH LOTTERY COMMISSION, ADVANTAGE FINANCIAL DISBURSMENT, ADIDAS SALES, BANK OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: British Lottery Commission, Advantage Financial Disbursment, Adidas Sales, Bank Of America
There may be more specific results for "British Lottery Commission, Advantage Financial Disbursment, Adidas Sales, Bank Of America"
For more specific results for "British Lottery Commission, Advantage Financial Disbursment, Adidas Sales, Bank Of America"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Sarah Kimball-Financing Anthony-Sr Acct Mgr. Lisa Coffey-VP employee services nAnthony(no last name given) contacted me by phone on March 7th 2017, he stated they were affilated with Brunswick Merchant Services out of Dover,DE to set me up with support services and training Tampa Florida Author: Eatonville, Washington Corrupt Companies: FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Trinity Auto junk,scam, rip off, trinity auto, beaver dam, religious shyster Beaver Dam Wisconsin Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

Jun 25 2017
Carl Cummings Scammed me out of $650 Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Alabama Credit Services: Carl Cummings Internet

Jun 25 2017
Jaguar Containers, William Coit and Bianca Dunlap Thieves, Con Artists Georgia Author: Rockville, Virginia Sales People: Jaguar Containers Internet

Jun 25 2017
Heather Fay iAMHEATHERFAY, @iAMHEATHERFAY, Heather Fay Offield, Heather Offield, Miss Heather Fay, COA, Center of Attention (COA) Fake Musician stealing money, robbed $5,000. Scam artist, pretends to be professional model/artist Venice California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Heather Fay Venice, California

Jun 25 2017
Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap double charged on my credit card North Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, Ontario Specialty Stores: Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap North Vancouver,

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Synchrony Bank This bank minimizes your opportunity to buy when you miss one payment that was overlooked. Greenwood South Carolina What's The REAL Story? Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Innovate auto finance Innovate loan servicing Cheated me out of my over payment on loan payoff Fort Worth Texas Wrong...Dead Wrong Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Loans: Innovate auto finance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Color by pascal They have this promotion going on to just pay shipping which I did , 4 weeks later no response to my emails , or messages and no product ok 16 dollars may not sound like much but when you are ripping millions of people off then you see how it all adds up, Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Beauty Products: Color by pascal Henderson, Nevada

Jun 25 2017
YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Illegal late fees, bogus late fees, charging late fees on top of late fees, violating ca usury laws, harassment Colorado Springs Colorado Author: moreno valley, California Utility Companies: YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 25 2017
Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Richard FreemanMartin Shepard Deception / Fraud / Unfair Business Practices Albany New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Albany, New York

Jun 25 2017
Online City Tickets Online City Tickets - Sold Duplicate Tickets, Could not get into event! Chicago, Illinois Internet
Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Online City Tickets Internet

Jun 25 2017
Colorado Choice Distributors USCattle Drive Fundraiser Peter Hall Not Good Enough for Dog Food Company:Longwood, individual: internet Company:Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Colorado Choice Distributors Internet

Jun 25 2017
Carnes motor Co Liz, Lois, and someone who lied about his name being Brian and nephew of the owner Attempted kidnapping of Minor and Repossession South Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes motor Co South Houston, Texas

Jun 25 2017
James W Hunt Financial Services Credit Repair James Hunt, James W Hunt, James Hunt Credit Repair, James W Hunt Credit Repair. Fraud, Credit, Credit Repair, Scam, Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud Atlanta Georgia Author: Bellevue , Washington Credit & Debt Services: James W Hunt Financial Services Credit Repair Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
CannibisOnlinedispesary.net Marijuana2GO.com RIPPED OFF MORE THAN ONCE California and Washington District of Columbia Author: Ft. Pierce, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: CannibisOnlinedispesary.net Internet

Jun 25 2017
Tampa Trading Company Simon Todd Will not refund my money after return of merchandise Tampa Florida Author: Newville, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: Tampa Trading Company Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Alan Prazel Cheif displary cousel Corruption while improper info to be allowed from a proscuter to her husband under displary reveiw. Corruption Jefferson city missouri STATE OF MISSOURI Author: Raymore, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: Alan Prazel Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
sknresremedy tried to bill my credit card for $89.95. when i called them they didnt know who i was, tried to more of my credit card numbers nevada
Author: vacaville, California Home HealthCare: sknresremedy Internet

Jun 25 2017
Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Orange County Child Support Services I stopped getting aid in 1999, yet everytime there's a large payment, county takes for repayment? 28 yrs? Santa Ana California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Family Services: Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Santa Ana, California

Jun 24 2017
Elegant Schnauzers We are Miniature Schnauzers breeders on Oklahoma. Elegant Schnauzers has copied pictures of our schnauzer puppies off of our website or off of puppyfind.com and posting them like they own these puppies and they are scamming people. Internet Author: Antlers, Oklahoma Attorney Generals: Elegant Schnauzers Internet

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota