Your Search | broadway photo, broadwayphoto.com, broadway photo . com

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 27 2016
Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Did not refund money nor return calls as promised, SELLS OVER PRICED PHOTO SERVICES! Tampa Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Talent Scouts: Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com I took out a loan with this company for a loan of $625.   Ukiah California Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com Ukiah, California

Jun 21 2016
PetFoodDirect.com petfooddirect.com, pet360.com, blogpaws, onlynaturalpet, petmd This company is deceitful and makes promises of savings but then overcharges after autoship order is in place. Pennsylvania Author: Crawford, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: PetFoodDirect.com Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2016
Broadway Limo Service Houston Houston Limo ServiceHouston Affordable Limo ServiceHouston Limo and Party BusLimo and Party Bus Houston Horrible Houston Limo and Party Bus Service Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Taxi & Limousine Services: Broadway Limo Service Houston internet

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 18 2016
Internoc24 internoc24.com hosting company vps offshore webhosting servers Basel Swiss
The Truth Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Internoc24 Internet

8, Report #1312065

Jun 18 2016
Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Hair Sister .com Took my monsy Via PayPal , promised Next DAy shipping four days later I was told I would be refunded, nothing had been shipped. I ask so why not send an email . Reply Oh we had a problem. No I have a problem can not replace over a weekend , My money will take 7 days to go back into my account. Not happy. A RIP OFF Chicago Illinois Internet
Author: North bergen, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Internet

Jun 17 2016
BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store eBay STORE SELLING DEFECTIVE/ REFURBISHED MERCHANDISE AS NEW Internet Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store Internet

Jun 16 2016
Joshg INSTANT UPC CODES .COM (FAKE, FRAUD, SELL UPCs FROM OTHER COMPANIES) SUNRISE Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Consumer Services: Joshg SUNRISE, Florida

Jun 16 2016
Realjordans23.com This company sells counterfeit Air Jordan sneakers. They represent themselves to come from Minneapolis when in fact the company is in China. Internet Author: Johnstown , New York Specialty Stores: Realjordans23.com Internet

Jun 15 2016
Biomed@custservice247.com Ordered a 14 day trial, called to cancel before trial was up..said trial was already up. They start your trail date the day you order the product. How can I trial a product when I haven't received it yet. Seminole Nationwide Author: Atwater, California Clinics: Bio Med Internet

Jun 11 2016
Click Photo Booth Rental Click Photo Booth Rentals scammed me out of $$$$ Lake Mary Florida Incorrect Report Author: Orlando, Florida Event Planners & Sites: Click Photo Booth Rental Lake Mary, Florida

Jun 11 2016
Glamour-pros. Com The only thing pro about this company is taking your money and not delivering product. Downtown California Author: Sandy, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Glamour-pros. Com Downtown, California

Jun 11 2016
Deal dash I registered and put in my credit card information in orser m 1501 broadway new york New york Author: Milford, Connecticut Auctions: Deal dash Internet

Jun 09 2016
Branded3.com *** BEWARE – DO NOT USE BRANDED3 FOR PPC *** Leeds Internet Author: Other Internet Marketing Companies: Branded3.com Internet

Jun 05 2016
24/7 locksmith OR quicklocksmith247.com or 24-7 locksmith PREDATORY COMPANY ALERT. RIP OFF! If I could give them a ZERO I would. Please, please don't be fooled. II don't want this to happen to another hardworking individual. I was ripped off to the tune of $200.00 to open an older model Hyundai Sonata to retrieve the key on the driver's seat. The website is very deceiving it states $15 locksmith services in your area...10-15 minute arrival time...Then below it gives you pricing for home, automotive etc. Under automotive it says $35.00. Well, long story short...guy arrives in 35-40 minutes not 10 to 15 and he states it will be $185.00. I said NO way! Las vegas Nevada Nationwide Why does a locksmith have a toll-free number? Author: las vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 locksmith Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
true religion 513 broadway discrimination racism breach of contract violating written store policy Manhattan New York the employee was wrong Author: Brooklyn , New York Franchises: true religion 513 broadway Manhattan , New York

Jun 04 2016
Diet nutrition today.Com Garcinia Garcinia Norcross Internet Author: Boca Raton , Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet nutrition today. Com Internet

Jun 04 2016
ArtCrazy Photography Ptah Bakara Quammie | Extreme Lack of Communication, Lies } Photo Shoot Deposit Refund Still Pending, failed to disclose in debt $1800 Miami/Ft. Lauderdale FL, LA, NYC
Author: NYC, New Jersey Photography: ArtCrazy Photography Inc. Nationwide

May 28 2016
I Fix PC 247 Techers247.com Fix PC Connect Fix PC 160527 Warning Your Computer has been Infected Cleveland Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Hackers: I Fix PC 247 Cleveland, Ohio

May 26 2016
Broadway Limo Service Houston Limo ServiceAffordable Limo ServiceLimo and Party Bus Service Stranded, unprofessional, could care less Houston Texas Author: Kemah, Texas Limousine Services: Broadway Limo Service Houston, Texas

May 26 2016
Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Rich Stieff; cruiseadventures4u; www.allyourdreamstravel.com Owe Me Three Commissions; Used My Photo in Their Advertising Without My Permission New Jersey Internet
Author: Kingston, New Jersey Cruises: Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Internet

May 25 2016
Fura Bodyworks Fura Bodyworks tattoo-piercing, Mel Speed, Marie Scherping HUGR TATTOO nightmare, promised refund, ignored me castro valley California
fura, complete lies Author: willits, ca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Fura Bodyworks castro valley, California

May 25 2016
Bang Good banggood.com Selling Counterfit Bootleg Knock Off Products New York Internet
Author: City of Industry, California Beauty Salons: Bang Good Com Internet