Your Search | broadway transmission & more

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 26 2016
Broadway Limo Service Houston Limo ServiceAffordable Limo ServiceLimo and Party Bus Service Stranded, unprofessional, could care less Houston Texas Author: Kemah, Texas Limousine Services: Broadway Limo Service Houston, Texas

May 26 2016
Alpha & Omega, USA, / Travelon Transportations Viktor Cernatinskij (owner) SCAM ARTIST with more then 20 years of experience. DO WORK FOR THIS SCAMMER Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Take Down, Minnesota Employment Services: Alpha & Omega, USA, / Travelon Transportations Eden Prairie, Minnesota

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training and lots more. Louisville, Kentucky

May 25 2016
Building More Wealth ,BMW, Mr. Darren Calhoun and Lord Earl Beckett Beware of Awesome Salesmen Great Showmen, but unethical business partners Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Multi Level Marketing: Building More Wealth Memphis, Tennessee

May 24 2016
Aamco of Daytona beach Screwed me out of a full transmission rebuild!!! Daytona beach Florida Author: Palm coast , Florida Auto Repair Service: Aamco of Daytona beach Daytona beach, Florida

May 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars Stephan the owner and Cameron in customer service lied and misled their business practice which is nothing more than a scam. STAY AWAY!!!! Nashua New Hampshire Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

May 24 2016
Communiqué Traducciones Contact: Maria Jesus Plasencia Dont' pay more than 1.500 EUR since 2015 Valencia Other Author: Tábua, Alabama Translators: Communiqué Traducciones Valencia, Other

May 24 2016
PlayersRoad, LLC Peter Decuir Loquitur Group DCW Ripoff, Bad investor, Fake minister Vista California Gerald Walker Being Critical of the Rip off Report Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: PlayersRoad, LLC Vista, California

May 23 2016
Deborah engler Buyonlinemeds@gmail.com Www.online-painmeds.com TOTAL RIPOFF-SENDS NOTHING AND THEN DAYS THEY ARE OUT OF THAT QUANTITY BUT IF YOU SEND HIM MORE MONEY, HE WILL SEND MORE--LIES!!...FRAUD!! Mumbai, India Internet Author: NEWPORT, North Carolina Drugstores: Deborah engler Internet

May 23 2016
Lulus Lil Aussies Melinda Lu Vierig luluslilaussies at hotmail and at gmail puppy mill...producing puppies from more than 20 dogs purely for profit... Stockton Utah Author: sandpoint, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lulus Lil Aussies Stockton, Utah

May 22 2016
Marquise Harden Doc Teacup Yorkie Puppies Fraud, took money for a dog and I never received the dog, requested more money to ship in a safer crate Golden Valley Internet
Author: wilmington, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Marquise Harden Nationwide

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Blocked People; Dead Kittens? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 20 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | more scams sheister reported by several people to CO state bar Colorado Author: los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Colorado

May 19 2016
paintingswholesaler.com, paintingswholesaler, Fontaine Art Studios Chinese Thieves Xiamen Internet
More Lies from Fontaine Art studio Author: Saratosa, Florida Artist Galleries: paintingswholesaler.com Internet

May 19 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency Debt Collections Management, National Debt Settlement, Debt Collectors, they started off with an email, then they sent me even more emails Chicago,IL Toms River, NJ Internet Author: Deering, Alaska Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
ATOZTHEME i paid$ 4.97 to view a video. did not sign on because ia did not want to go any further. yet they took$47.00 and then $77.00 more dollars from my account. I would like my money refunded to me Nationwide Author: Jackson , Tennessee Work at Home: ATOZTHEME Nationwide

May 19 2016
TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE CENTER 2,000 FOR NOTHING! PHOENIX Arizona Author: AVONDALE, Arizona Auto Mechanics: TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE CENTER PHOENIX, Arizona

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
Donald Hare Dterm Funding | Data and Terminal Merchant Funding LLC | D Term Funding Deceptive and Canned Spam violating emails sent repetitively after many requests to stop. Weston Florida
Well, your Overly simplified system is broken more than you hair line Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Donald Hare Weston, Florida

May 18 2016
North Dort Transmission Clinic Shady business practices, beware!! Will RIP YOU OFF! Mount Morris Michigan Author: Swartz Creek, Michigan Auto Repair Service: North Dort Transmission Clinic Mount Morris, Michigan

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 17 2016
Age Escape Beauty Care Products When order placed was charged more than website mentioned, then 2 unauthorized charges to card $91.23 Ft Laudrdale, Fla Florida Author: Maplewood, Missouri Drugstores: Age Escape