Your Search | bruce berman berman financial berman investment group 46freekit.com

Sep 02 2014
Metro Financial Planning DENNIS KHANNA started statement of claim against my 68 yr old mother, added illegal mortgage to home and forged docs! Hamilton Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton, Ontario

Sep 02 2014
legal help group ripoff costa mesa California Author: weston, Florida Loan Modification: legal help group costa mesa, California

Sep 02 2014
Arizona Investment Link REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Arizona Investment Link committed to providing first class service for over 10 years. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Arizona Investment Link pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arizona Investment Link, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Real Estate Services: Arizona Investment Link - Brandon Cox Mesa, Arizona

Sep 02 2014
McDonald & Company; McDonald Investments; Eugene H. Trip Bosart For Wells Fargo; Today; Financial Advisor, For Once Known As The Bosart Group, Who, FORGES Your Signature While You Funds Disappear Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Financial Services: McDonald & Company; McDonald Investments; St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 02 2014
Jummah Investments, Jummah Abdul or Jummah CEO,Jummah Sulaimani Funding for Startups and Series A Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Mexico International Author: San Francisco , California Investment Brokers: Jummah Investments Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
Fourmarkets EUR INVESTMENT – 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London, N12 0DR, United Kingdom Takes your money based on promises by their senior traders - then abandoned me - won't return calls or emails Finchley Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Brokerage Companies: Fourmarkets Finchley, Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
Arizona Investment Link REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with this Corporate Advocacy Program member. Arizona Investment Link dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Phoenix Metro and surrounding locations *UPDATE: Arizona Investment Link recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Real Estate Services: Arizona Investment Link Internet

Sep 01 2014
Unique construction group LLC John Houston Floyd Scammer, fake, non payer, non licensed Detroit, Shelby Twp, Roseville, st Clair shores Michigan Author: Roseville, Michigan Electrical Services: Unique construction group LLC Michigan

Sep 01 2014
Legal Help Group Advisors LHG Advisors Tok payment and did not follow through on contract!!! Newport Beach California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loan Modification: Legal Help Group Advisors Newport Beach, California

Sep 01 2014
Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP CASE FILE NUMBER: OI #45820130 LOAN INFORMATION Due Amount: $946.74 Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP This is in reference to your account with Advance America Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance America Cash Services.  Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Aug 31 2014
Jorge Rivera, Bella Collina - Rivali Development Group STOLE 100K Tamarindo, Guanacaste Costa Rica Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Investing: Jorge Rivera Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Walker Financial Ernest Walker Does not love up to agreements . His word means nothing Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: Walker Financial Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Raymond Jones He threated me by calling my cellphone demanding $200 dollars for some court resturtuion or he was going to have the police come to my house to arrest me within 45 minutes. Nationwide Author: richmond, Virginia Financial Services: Raymond Jones Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Zions Bank Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Zions Bank provides financial services to a criminal conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States. After being notified that Tiberius Arms LLC is owned and controlled by the same people impersonating the defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated (PTI) Zions Bank continues to process payments. Tiberius Arms LLC makes fake PTI guns. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Heredia, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Zions Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 31 2014
hoffman law group James Oster Brandon barker another hoffman law group scam North Palm Beach Florida Author: neptune , New Jersey Lawyers: hoffman law group North Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Syzygy / Legacy Engineering Syzygy / Legacy Engineering Group takes money but never delivers Carmel New York
Author: Marseille, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Syzygy / Legacy Engineering Carmel, New York

Aug 30 2014
bruce titus olympia nissan recommended several solutions to a serious complaint on a 5 year old vehicle. we have fixed all of them and now they are recommending 1200 dollars of new repairs to fix the same complaint. olympia Washington Author: chehalis, Washington Auto Repair Service: bruce titus olympia nissan olympia, Washington

Aug 30 2014
dynamic recovery solutions Scam artist.....Dynamic Recovery Solutions...warning.....File a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -- South Carolina Author: Arkansas Collection Agencies: dynamic recovery solutions South Carolina

Aug 30 2014
SpotFN SpotFN froze my account claiming all of a sudden that my email is not registered with them.No response from continued voice or emails.Also close to $10,000.00 taken from my account that I found out was not from the autotrade.I need the account to pay bills and refund. London United Kingdom Author: Newark, New Jersey Investment Brokers: SpotFN London, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
The Hoffman Law Group. thehoffmanlawgroup.com/plaintiffs/ I had own my primary resident located at 460 Spreading Oak Circle Apopka Florida 32712. I fell back on my mortgage payments for over to year. I had owe 149,000.00 on the property but it was only value at 60,000.00. I had received a phone call from teller marketer whom claim to be working for The Hoffman Law group. They offered me a principle reduction with a law interested rate. I approximately $400,00 dollars. When i realize that i was going to still loose my home any way. So I stop payment from my checking account. I hope to be help to recover not just the money ,but also the pain and mental suffering they put me through. Boyton Beach Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Legal Services: The Hoffman Law Group. Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Gratitude Training = Large Group Awareness Training Uses same methods of training as other Large Group Awareness Trainings Unethical, Public Humiliation, Manipulation, Cult, Adrenaline Addiction, Assaultive Techniques, Agressive and Manipulative Sales Tactics, Psychological Breakdown=Breakthrough, Exploiting Human Weakness for Profit, Food and Sleep Deprivation, Trance and Ericksonian Hypnosis, Embedded Commands, Social Influence, Mind Control, Lake Worth Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Gratitude Training = Large Group Awareness Training Lake Worth, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
american truck group, americantruckgroup.com, I was an Employee I was an employee of this company I saw how they took people that were down on their credit for nothing!!! Crappy Trucks!!!! Kept them in town.... locked them into a no bargain deal..... if anyone wants to file a class action suit a Gulfport, Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Truck Dealers: american truck group Gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 30 2014
Wilshire Consumer Credit dba Westlake Financial Loanshark Behavior - Title Loan - Repossessed Car When No Money Due! Los Angeles California Author: West Sacramento, California Financial Services: Wilshire Consumer Credit Los Angeles, California