BRUCE BERMAN BERMAN FINANCIAL BERMAN INVESTMENT GROUP 46FREEKIT.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bruce Berman Berman Financial Berman Investment Group 46freekit.com
There may be more specific results for "Bruce Berman Berman Financial Berman Investment Group 46freekit.com"
For more specific results for "Bruce Berman Berman Financial Berman Investment Group 46freekit.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Cenkings Capital They Rip me Off with $1000 Internet
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Investment Brokers: Cenkings Capital Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
ONEXBTC.com ONEXBTC.com Bitcoin exchange, SCAM! STOLE 100$! WEBSITE NOW SHUT DOWN! Internet Author: Internet Financial Services: ONEXBTC.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Kevin Houser Gary Plessl Deceptive Business Practives and Mismanagement of Assets Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Allentown, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Stratford career institute I applied and set up draft payments. Never received material. Therefore I cancelled my cc so no more money could be dispersed. Now they sent me a balance of 800 to my credit report. And they are not allowing my new college to request transcripts, they said they will not release any information until I pay them the balance. Which this is now enabling me to start school this semester because they put a hold. Montreal Canada Montreal Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Aspirity Holdings Currently in Financial Trouble Minnesota Wisconsin
Author: Alabama Electrical Services: Aspirity Holdings Internet

Aug 18 2017
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Horrible Liars cheats Calabasas California Author: Santa Ana, California Roofing Companies: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasas, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Ravi Yanamandala Tanked our company for $8 million, shady financial practices. Be carful Reno, Nevada Reno Nevada Author: Huntsville, Alabama Investment Brokers: Ravi Yanamandala Reno, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
Vivint APX Holding Group, APX In early July 2017, I submitted in writing a request for termination of services by Vivint for my home alarm service. About a week later, I received an email indicating that I did not submit required notification for termination of services. Provo Utah Author: Rosamond, California Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered the initial samples of make up and called to cancel the monthly delivery. I have been charged for it! Akron Ohio Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
Oasis Group Inc Enhanced skin With Shark Tank & Move stars approval, I ordered 4.97 skin creams then was charged 89.97 each. Internet -- Las Vegas Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Oasis Group Inc Internet

Aug 18 2017
Dave Ramsey ELP Lampo Group ELP SCAM for Real Estate Providers Nashville Nationwide Author: Alabama Realtors: Dave Ramsey ELP Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
IIfl Home Loans Delhi India Infoline Home Loans IIFL Home loans took my money and never refunded it. Moti Nagar Internet
Author: Delhi, Financial Services: IIfl Home Loans Delhi Internet

Aug 17 2017
ALAN JONES Utiliza su web para acusar falsamente y después hace chantaje pidiendo dinero para borrar la difamacion Opera en internet  Use your web to falsely accuse and then blackmail asking for money to erase defamation Opera on the internetn Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: ALAN JONES Internet

Aug 17 2017
Eos fitness, abc financial services Extorted money off my card on file Glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS FITNESS IN GLENDALE AZ Internet

Aug 17 2017
hubzu Altisource deceptive bidding Internet Author: farmingdale, New York Financial Services: hubzu Internet

Aug 17 2017
Bruce Johnson Gatorade Car Wrap Scam Car Wrap Scam Car Wrap Scam Internet Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Employees: Bruce Johnson Gatorade Car Wrap Scam Internet

Aug 17 2017
Okinus financial Okinus ripped me off Pelham Georgia You had plenty of time to correct the error Author: Georgia Appliances: Okinus financial Pelham, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Consortium Group LLC agreed to trial offer of skin care offer, but never agreed to continued shipments at the cost of 89.00, no information as to where to return items Akron Ohio Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio