Your Search | bt ltd.com the original diet patch, barney trading

Apr 19 2014
Bio Nutra Garcinia Cambogia Diet Supplement Saint George Utah Author: Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Bio Nutrs Saint George, Utah

Apr 18 2014
Via Trading Mentirosos ladrones Nationwide Author: California Kitchens: Via Trading Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Jason Boling jasonnlucia I bought iphone 4s case which the seller stated as original, but the product is fake. internet Kansas
Author: bethlehem, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Jason Boling internet, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Cenafil AKA Oevau Technologies, Richard Gorman ripoff company, Scam Diet Products, Double Charged, Product not sent Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Cenafil, Oevau Technologies Orlando, Florida

Apr 15 2014
Hydroderm Encore Ordered sample for $4.97 and they charged me $79.00. I never received order and they sent out a new bottle but cancelled my account. Said 30 day refund was from original date of order which I never received. Very abusive and nasty CSR on phone. Said dont bother to return since we will not refund your money no matter what. Greatest ripoff company I ever encountered. Chino California Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Eye Care: Hydroderm Encore Chino, California

Apr 14 2014
Magic Lamp Trading LTD Omnitrix LTD, Amy Buxton Smith, Shaun David Buxton-smith, Theprincess.thepirate.thebear, Ozzie-pop-pop Fraud, Scams, Internet Fraud Backwell, Somerset Somerset, Author: somerset, Alabama Internet Fraud: Magic Lamp Trading LTD Backwell, Somerset, Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
DH gate fast trading market place in china I bough a ultrasonic beauty devise .its a peace of shit false advertise shanghai li pengadan China Nationwide Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: DH gate fast trading market place in china Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
United options I deposited in my account in United options $ 500 by credit card on7.1.14 for auto trading as they claimed thier software will make lots of money for me through one of their affilaite. On 1.28 14 I saw that instead of making money I was loosing money and my account went down to $ 238.75 so I callede them as well as send email for withdrawal request. They wanted me to email them my driver's license and copy of my credit card. I asked them that I do not want to send by email can I send by mail or fax as I was csared of identity theft. They did not give me those options and cancelled my withdrawal without my permission, not only that but kept on playing with my money by auto trade. They brought down my account to $ 67. When I called today why they did that the lady who did not gave me her name told me I can not withdraw less than $100. I told her I put withdrawal order for $ 238.75 o9n 1 28 14 why they cancelled she hang up on me. These people are crooks who will take away your money.  Cypress Virgin Island Internet Author: Huntin gton Beach, California Brokerage Companies: United options Internet

Apr 09 2014
M&S Recovery and or Encouraging Financial Responsibility FRAUD! Calling say I owe a bill that is unknown from the original bill. Cannot produce a bill Williamsville New York Author: Huntsville, Alabama Collection Agencies: M&S Recovery Williamsville, New York

Apr 09 2014
nrgbinary Richard gibson i deposited money in their trading account which i want to withdrawal but they are not giving Internet United Kingdom Author: sittingbourne, Alabama Investment Brokers: nrgbinary Internet

Apr 08 2014
boxofficeticketsales.com this company disguised themselves on the venues website as thier selling box office. I ended up paying 3x the amount of the original price . They stalked a fan club presale. TOTAL RIP OFF! internet Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: boxofficeticketsales.com Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
Dr. Charles Livingston - Fat Loss Factor Ordered the online diet which was suppose to have a money back guarantee and personal email from Dr. Livingson, yet when I emailed several times wanting a refund I received no return email. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: Dr. Charles Livingston - Fat Loss Factor Internet

Apr 07 2014
Howells Angels Wildlife Rehabilitation & Rescue, Inc. Howells Wildlife Rescue; John W. Howell; Marie L. Howell; John Howell; Marie Howell wildlife scammers; illegal selling & trading of wildlife; wildlife abusers Ft. White Florida
Author: Florida Animal Shelters: Howells Angels Wildlife Rehabilitation & Rescue, Inc. Ft. White, Florida

Apr 05 2014
Diet Power Diet Power Old Out Dated Software, Does Nothing, All of it can be Found Online for Free Danbury, Connecticut
Author: Beverly Hills, California Weightloss Programs: Diet Power Danbury, Connecticut

Apr 04 2014
BT-Flash (an Ebay battery seller) Do not end a claim with BT-Flash, they will break promises and cost you money. Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Westland, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: BT-Flash Internet

Apr 02 2014
sansar s- connect sydney internet paper trading reciprocal trading sydney Australia Author: gordonvale, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: sansar s- connect sydney,

Apr 01 2014
Known Helping Trading Don Maxwell and Richard Ehrenfield Scam and ripoff artists Hollywood Florida Author: Soldotna, Alaska RV Parts & Accessories: Known Helping Trading Hollywood, Florida

Mar 31 2014
HCA Power Kristen and a man in customer service They both told me i couldn't cancel until after i received the shipment for $99.90 and i couldn't return it for my money back,which my understanding was i could cancel within 15 days of the original order if i didn't see results and there would be no further shipments and i wouldn't be charged anymore than the $4.95! What a scam i can barrely afford to live and i just paid had to pay a $1000.00 to have my gallbladder removed and now they are going to rip me off for 100.00!!! Chandler Arizona Author: Copemish, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: HCA Power Chandler, Arizona

Mar 31 2014
MyStockTradingBiz.com REVIEW: Richard Metzger dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Richard Metzger / MyStockTradingBiz dedicated to providing hedge fund quality quant trading to retail investors. No system is perfect, past & present performance nothing short of amazing. *UPDATE: MyStockTradingBiz / Richard Metzger pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyStockTradingBiz recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angelas, California Investment Brokers: Rich Metzger Idaho, Idaho

Mar 29 2014
My Stock Trading Biz REVIEW:MyStockTradingBiz turn-key solution profitably trading financial markets, automated trading systems. MyStockTradingBiz focus since inception bringing hedge fund quality, fully automated trading systems to retail traders to larger size enterprise customers. No guarantees when investing in stocks, MyStockTradingBiz's three algorithms consistently generated positive returns since being offered to general public. My Stock Trading Biz’s commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched, particularly in an industry filled with scammers who over promise and under deliver. MyStockTradingBiz commitment to customer satisfaction with independently verified results, My Stock Trading Biz receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: MyStockTradingBiz | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MyStockTradingBiz provides automated turn-key solutions for profitable trading E-Mini NQ Futures. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, personally meets customers in person unless customer opts out of personal meeting. Three algorithms traded automatically using Tradestation platform, O1 Overnight Gap System, B1 Breakout System, & T1 Burst System Meridian, Idaho

Mar 27 2014
Geico Insurance James Jones and George Hanna Their insured hit my car that was less than a year old. They fixed the car but refuse to give me Diminshment of value of the vehicle. I was in the process of trading in the car when the lady hit my car so now I lost money on the trade in plus I have lost money from rebates because the process has taken so long. Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City, Arizona Car Insurance: Geico Insurance Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 27 2014
Phoenix Labs I ordered a skin cream for $4.95 on the web. (It was useless, by the way.) About 30 days later they charged an additional $93.03 to my checking account, using the debit card number I had used for the original purchase. Palmdale California Author: Independence, Missouri Medical Laboratories: Phoenix Labs Palmdale, California

Mar 27 2014
hmcardealers Hm car dealers a fake car company that makes you believe that they are legit. they send all the necesary paperwork, you pay money into their account, and then tell you that the car is on its way. but the car then never arrives at your addres. they are a group of consultants , they have website that looks original and is very temptingm free state Internet Author: kimberley, Alabama Auto Dealers: hmcardealers Internet

Mar 26 2014
tradeperfectly.org gavrilvladimir@gmail.com support@tradeperfectly.org SCAM promising trading software CALCULATOR. Takes your money. Gives NOTHING London CAMBODIA Author: Alabama Brokerage Companies: tradeperfectly.org London, Select State/Province

Mar 24 2014
AKDY, AKDY Trading, AKDY Home Improvement Amazon partnered with a non-responsive company and they don't care! Pomona California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Bed & Bath: AKDY Home Improvement Pomona, California