Your Search | bt ltd.com the original diet patch, barney trading

1, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

2, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

3, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

4, Report #1191317

Nov 25 2014
inside laptops iphone screen was cracked. this company did not put my screen in correctly and replace my working camera with a non original iphone camera and camera is not working correctly they charged me $115.00 miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: inside laptops miami, Florida

5, Report #619890

Nov 25 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

6, Report #1190941

Nov 23 2014
Online Trading Academy A very strange experience Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Online Trading Academy Denver, Colorado

7, Report #1190834

Nov 23 2014
China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Frank Jarry This is a technology company scamming about supplying cheap original branded phones, Tv, computer etc GuangDong Internet
Author: Lautoka, Alabama Computer Manufactures: China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Internet

8, Report #1190831

Nov 22 2014
Motorfreakusa PCC Global Trading, Inc. Chris Chiu Fraud, damaged item, junk made in china Ontario California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Motorfreakusa Ontario, California

9, Report #1190518

Nov 21 2014
Pacific Trading Academy Extremely Dissapointed Culver City California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Financial Education: Pacific Trading Academy Culver City, California

Nov 21 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc guarantee: price beat any valid written offer or client may leave at no cost or penalty.*UPDATE: Retriever Medical Dental Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Retriever Medical Dental Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Somers, Connecticut Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RETRIEVER MEDICAL DENTAL PAYMENTS, INC Select State/Province

11, Report #1190145

Nov 19 2014
Sin City Performance charged me nearly double original $95/hr shop fee they claimed was all I had to pay for work done on my truck Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Sin City Performance Henderson, Nevada

12, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 19 2014
Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Am Tel Communications CoAMTEL I.P. SYSTEMS, L.L.C.Digital Phone Networks Stay away from these guys, I was lied to by Bill and Walter they tried to charge me $1,000.00 more for the phone system then the original quote. Houston Texas
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Telephone Companies: Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Houston, Texas

Nov 18 2014
PT WALMART TRADING INDONESIA Received a wire transfer from me and never sent product Jakarta indonesia Internet Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: PT WALMART TRADING INDONESIA Internet

Nov 17 2014
Final trim They took $80 from me and told me to send back the bottle if I didn't want to be charged I did and now they won't give my money back the diet pills are junk Maine Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Weightloss Programs: Final trim Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
The Prepper Patch Tony Tangalos I have been lied to, stolen from and defrauded Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Event Planners & Sites: The Prepper Patch Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 13 2014
VidCommX General Trading LLC Ankur Agarwal,Salvin Johnston,Theresa Hellyer Ankur Agarwal is running a fake business called VidCommX Dubai Internet Author: Wisconsin Internet Services: Internet Fraud: VidCommX General Trading LLC Internet

Nov 13 2014
Nonko Trading G6 Trading, Nevis Trading, Ran Armon and Yaniv Avnon OSC Warning List: G6 Trading, Ran Armon and Yaniv Avnon ,Owners of Nonko and Nevis Trading, SCAMMERS Nation Wide Nationwide Author: Texas Financial Services: Nonko Trading Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
Alchemy Trading and Consulting f.k.a Alchemy Consulting Group, LLcLubar Technologies, LLC, US OTC Markets Public Security Consultant, Deacon Publishing and Film Production, LLC THEY SEND OUR FAKE SBLC FOR PAYMENTS AND LIE BRUCE IS A SNAKE crooked Ontario
Author: riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: Alchemy Trading and Consulting Ontario

Nov 11 2014
Final Trim Original organics, Direct alternatives Scam, free trial not free, credit card thiefs Portland Maine Author: Flasher, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Final Trim Portland, Maine

Nov 08 2014
NRG Binary We have a trading Account with NRG Binary. I have tried Several Times to withdraw the funds but the company is not processing the withdrawal request in violation of the agreement. Internet Author: Vega Baja, Other Cross-Border Scams: NRG Binary Internet

Nov 07 2014
JUDr. Feti Broci JUDr. Feti Broqi or Hoylande a.s. Feti Broci has refused to pay the invoice of $ 4900.00 for and audit report that we prepared for him regarding a transaction with Deutsche Bank New York PRAGUE czech republic Author: glen ellyn, Illinois Cash Services: JUDr. Feti Broci PRAGUE, Select State/Province

Nov 06 2014
SPORTS TRADING CLUB - PETER FOSTER (aka MARK HUGHES), LOUISE FOSTER, ARABELLA FOSTER, PETER THOMAS NOBLE (aka TOM NOBLE) ANNE P LARTER, LEIGH JOHNSON ABSOLUTE CON ARTISTS - GOT $10 MILLION IN LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS SYDNEY NEW SOUTH WALES Author: Surfers Paradise Qld, Internet Fraud: Sports Trading Club Nationwide

Nov 05 2014
RubyLane Butler & Butler Gallery A vintage tapestry was falsely marketed as an original work by the famous artist Man Ray. Bradenton Florida
Author: Encino, California Artist Galleries: RubyLane Internet

Nov 05 2014
Knowledge to Action greg secker Knowledge to Action Forex Trading Education Scam Sydney New South Wales
Author: Beverly Hills, California Financial Education: Knowledge to Action Sydney, Other