Your Search | bt ltd.com the original diet patch, barney trading

1, Report #1196852

Dec 20 2014
Got All Auto Parts REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts commitment to customer satisfaction. Entire team at Got All Auto Parts dedicated to mission of growing used auto parts industry through innovation, technology, & sharing success while giving customers access to many values of Guaranteed Auto Parts. Got All Auto Parts saves vehicle owners money on costly vehicle repairs. Offering 2 year warranty with replacement or complete hassle free refund with over 27 years years of experience and great customer care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Got All Auto Parts sells used auto parts. Customers save on expensive car repairs. Offering factory original parts which helps save the environment. Bay City, Michigan

2, Report #1196561

Dec 19 2014
Garcinia diet supplements no names were listed on any of the shipments or correspondence I got. Only their address: (((Redacted))), FL (((Redacted))) Phone # 800-219-4818 is no longer a valid #. I had to get the phone # off of my bank statements Pure Garcinia, Green Coffee Extract, and Ultimate Cleanse Lutz Florida Author: Fishers, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia diet supplements Lutz, Florida

3, Report #1196298

Dec 18 2014
A-Plus Trading A-Plus Trading Amazon Store www.amazon.com/shops/A-Plus_Trading They take your money and do NOT ship product Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: A-Plus Trading Internet

Dec 15 2014
Spirit Airlines Refused to refund me as promised Internet Author: Naples, Florida Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

5, Report #1195469

Dec 15 2014
Nexgen trading software Waste of a LOT of money! Sarasota Florida Author: Sun City, Arizona Computer Software: Nexgen trading software Sarasota, Florida

6, Report #1195101

Dec 13 2014
North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP NAP NAP charged me over $5000+ for supply services during the winter months of 2013 and I'm still fighting to get my money back and readjust my bill back in 2013 to my original cancellation requested month in May 2013. NAP refused to cancel my services when requested and charged extremely high rates over 16+ cents per killowatts. This situation caused my electric bill to increase from $150.00 p/month when I was with PEPCO to over $957.00 p/month after switching to NAP The company is unethical, crooked and takes advantage of senior citizens. They should be shut down. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bowie, Maryland Electrical Services: North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP Norwalk, Connecticut

7, Report #1195006

Dec 12 2014
CLKbank.com / Bitcoin Trading Mastery / http://bitcoinwa.goto.hop.clickbank.net/ Scam alert: Bought a digital product costing $170. It never would download. Internet Author: Warrens, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: CLKbank.com Internet

8, Report #1194706

Dec 11 2014
T-Mart N&K Trading Inc_Tmart Gives run around to RMA requests for warranty returns. Internet Author: Niland, California Cameras & Video: T-Mart Internet

9, Report #1193505

Dec 06 2014
ETS.JDK METALS TRADING EXPORT , 445 Rue de France , Lome Jonah Dankwa ; Aaron Emilike Kingsley ; Jan Peter Krister Jansson ( Swedish Nationality ) I paid for the Security Transport from Lome to Accra and for the flight ticket for Jansson to Dubai to deliver 20-30 kgs of Gold won in the Goldmine of Jonah Dankwa in Burkina Faso an amount of around 5.000 USD that was lost cause the courier Jansson appeared never in Dubai Lome 445 , Rue de France Togo Author: Weesen, Alabama Sales People: ETS.JDK METALS TRADING EXPORT Internet

10, Report #1193432

Dec 05 2014
Tiger Direct Systemax North American Technology Group Ten Month ,and counting, Nightmare - Now in Collections for FREE Replacement Laptop After Original was DOA! Internet
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tiger Direct Internet

11, Report #1192905

Dec 04 2014
ABCC DRILLING Non-payment for services hanover Pennsylvania Author: hanover , Pennsylvania Customer: ABCC DRILLING hanover , Pennsylvania

12, Report #1192931

Dec 03 2014
Norwegian Cruise Line: Supervisor Crystal extension 22187 abd sales reps: Donna, Melissa, and Nitasha They will not honor Best Price Guarantee Policy. Was tricked into upgrading twice and promised over phone I would get guaranteed price adjustment if they lowered rate. Also promised I could keep original room (now downgraded) if price went down which it went down from $719/pp to $349/pp within 2 weeks. They will not give ANY credit or let me keep original reservation. Never received email, verbal or written confirmation that by upgrading I could never downgrade and that the best price guarantee was only valid for 48 hours. Will not let me cancel or get any money back. Miami, FL Nationwide Author: boca raton, Florida Cruise Ships: Norwegian Cruise Line Nationwide

13, Report #1192591

Dec 02 2014
Platinum Trading Solutions, Inc. WARN: This company goal is to bait and switch you and with their contract is a no refund clause if cancel within 365 of opening it. Delray Beach Florida Author: Burlington, New Jersey Investment Brokers: Platinum Trading Solutions, Inc. Delray Beach, Florida

14, Report #1192568

Dec 02 2014
AVANI Cimcon -Travel Carma Avani Cimcon India is trading under brand name Travel Carma where they offer and sell Software Solutions and Travel Technology RipOff, Scam company full of criminals and liers, sell products what they dont have Be AWAREE!!! Ahmadabad Internet,India Author: Harrow-Middlesex, Other Software: AVANI Cimcon -Travel Carma Internet

15, Report #1192316

Dec 01 2014
Phoenix Business Agents Ltd, AKA Phoenix Business Sales LLP or AKA Acumen Business Sales Ltd Same owner, same company, trading under different names Oxford
Author: Brighton, Other Business Consultants: Phoenix Business Agents Ltd Oxford,

16, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

17, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

18, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

19, Report #1191317

Nov 25 2014
inside laptops iphone screen was cracked. this company did not put my screen in correctly and replace my working camera with a non original iphone camera and camera is not working correctly they charged me $115.00 miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: inside laptops miami, Florida

20, Report #619890

Nov 25 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

21, Report #1190941

Nov 23 2014
Online Trading Academy A very strange experience Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Online Trading Academy Denver, Colorado

22, Report #1190834

Nov 23 2014
China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Frank Jarry This is a technology company scamming about supplying cheap original branded phones, Tv, computer etc GuangDong Internet
Author: Lautoka, Alabama Computer Manufactures: China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Internet

23, Report #1190831

Nov 22 2014
Motorfreakusa PCC Global Trading, Inc. Chris Chiu Fraud, damaged item, junk made in china Ontario California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Motorfreakusa Ontario, California

24, Report #1190518

Nov 21 2014
Pacific Trading Academy Extremely Dissapointed Culver City California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Financial Education: Pacific Trading Academy Culver City, California

Nov 21 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc guarantee: price beat any valid written offer or client may leave at no cost or penalty.*UPDATE: Retriever Medical Dental Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Retriever Medical Dental Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Somers, Connecticut Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RETRIEVER MEDICAL DENTAL PAYMENTS, INC Select State/Province