BUCCERI KENNELS AND DOG TRAINING DEBARB SHORTHAIRS & DOG TRAINING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bucceri Kennels and Dog Training Debarb Shorthairs & Dog Training
There may be more specific results for "Bucceri Kennels and Dog Training Debarb Shorthairs & Dog Training"
For more specific results for "Bucceri Kennels and Dog Training Debarb Shorthairs & Dog Training"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Beautewrinklecreme.com My 71 year old wife ordered from her smart phone a free sample and only paid postage. Then was charged 99.95 15 days lateron credit card. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
National Arbitration Group Eva Tyler told me I had an outstanding payday advance from 2013 from Chase Bank and that charges were going to be filed if I didn't pay this debt Atlanta, Georgia Author: Yakima, Washington Bad Check Writers: National Arbitration Group Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Secure corporate services Securecorp w Stole my money and I lost my biz!!! Houton Texas Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Financial Services: Secure corporate services Houton, Texas

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com I made a purchase for a total of 100.00 for two Iphone 6s 128g my purcahse should have been delivered on 07/24/17. I did not get my delivery and now the site is down. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
New You Underware Information given is website that warns that it is a rip off and not valid Hayden Idaho Author: Gilbert, Arizona TV Advertisements: New You Underware Hayden, Idaho

Jul 26 2017
Nu Lift Purchased rejuvenating cream for $9.95 on 6/7/17. My bank acount was charged $94.97 on 7/18/17 unathorized. Im on a fixd income and this caused an overdraft to my account Internet Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nu Lift Internet

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Tax Group Center Lilly This company NEVER WILL RESOLVE ANY TAX ISSUE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, LIE, AND DECEPTIVE!!! Calabasas California Author: atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 26 2017
Luxerious Skin Luxerious Eyes I spoke with Mattie around 6/26/17 to discuss return & refund. They nornally don't do, but she checked with her manager to get permission this time. Then she gave me 2 RA#s for the serum and cream. San Diego Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Skin Care: Luxerious Skin Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Cannabis Online Connect cannabisonlineconnect.com Only accept COD payments and DO NOT ship packages. TOTAL SCAM. Address on web site doesn't even exist. supposedly - Delaware, but website domain - Panama Internet Author: Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Cannabis Online Connect Internet

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Estate Asset Management, LLC Gregory Joseph Smith and Deborah Kathleen Smith SEC filed against Gregory Smith in ponzi scheme regarding Rampart Funds to Seniors Winchester California Author: LaQuinta, California Investment Brokers: Estate Asset Management, LLC Winchester, California

Jul 26 2017
Belmary Diaz and jose Maya and j auto sales Bad business miami Florida Author: OPA LOCKA, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Belmary Diaz and jose Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteenwife of Joel Osteen They advertise anti ageing cream, imply the time for trials is running out, charge for postage only 4.95 but, once you order sample, they begin you bill you. 84.00 and it is recurrent, one charge was 94.00. Nothing is said when you initially order that they will continue to send, no words that would indicate this. THhey lie wihen you call to cancel, imply it is cancelled and when you call back, your order had been put back in the computer again. So that the confirmation numbers have no meaning. THis is horrible for a ministers to be a part of this. Houston Texas or Fountain Valley, California, Sa Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Janet Seeley Ordered sample of product as advertised, received. Then I got another package and then another. Finally checked my credit card and found I was being charged over $89.00 on my credit card. I only ordered sample. There was no where on advertisement that said I was subscribing for future products. Only wanted samples, did not want nor did I sign up to keep receiving product. Trenton Michigan Author: TRENTON, Michigan Skin Care: Janet Seeley Trenton, Michigan

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
General Electric GE Brand new dishwasher - never used - motor fails and GE won't replace Costa Mesa CA
Why did they deny the claim? Author: Costa Mesa, California Appliances: General Electric Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Thompson Cigar Company Thompson and Company Company hacked my credit card account and charged it. Tampa Florida Author: lubbock, Texas Questionable Activities: Thompson Cigar Company Tampa, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Derma Genetix; Elevate Aura; Agaya Eye Serum; Misleading Trial on internet and youtube. Trial price good for 10 days only - then charged full price. Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetics Internet

Jul 26 2017
Harry Ritchie's Everett Washington Run my credit for layaway?? Lied over and over to make sale Everett WA Author: Everett, Washington Jewelry Stores: Harry Ritchie's Everett, Washington

Jul 26 2017
Senior Productions Greg Senior Bait and Switch Extortion Talent Oregon Author: New York, New York Event Planners & Sites: Senior Productions Talent, Oregon