BUCKINGHAM IMAGES & MODELING LINDA WILLIAMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling Linda Williams
There may be more specific results for "Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling Linda Williams"
For more specific results for "Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling Linda Williams"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Matt Williams Williams Landscape Designs, Williams Landscape Solutions. FRAUD: Took Deposit Money and Performed No work North Wilkesboro, NC North Carolina Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina Landscaping: Matt Williams Hays, North Carolina

Jul 23 2017
Fountain RV Mark Elbrecht, OwnerButch Williams, Service Manager If These Crooks Work For You, You Deserve What You Get! Lakeland Florida Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida RV Repair Centers: Fountain RV Lakeland, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Linda Young Roberts Linda Young Roberts does not back up her word or any health guarantee Canada Internet and Canada Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Internet

Jul 22 2017
The Performer's Academy Natalie Costa SCAM, VERBAL ABUSE, UNPROFESSIONAL, RACIST, PREJUDICE Lake Forest California Author: costa mesa, California Modeling Schools: The Performer's Academy Lake Forest, California

Jul 20 2017
Select Car Covers, Buy Auto Coveers.com, Shoplio.com Will not honor manufacturer Warranty Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Auto Parts: Select Car Covers Internet

Jul 20 2017
Universal Models and Talent Patrick Simpson, Paul Atteukenian, Ken Hayashi, Michael Richards Criminal Charges Filed Against Patrick Simpson and Paul Atteukenian just months ago!! Beverly Hills California Not a rebuttal. A CORRECTION. Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Universal Models and Talent Beverly Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
Sean John Clothing Sean John Modeling Organized Crime Controlling Bad Boy Entertainment & Sean John New York New York
Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Sean John Clothing New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
Angel Smith Model (Angela Smith) Angel Smith (model) is a dating scam artist and violated Wire Fraud Laws Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Abusive Parents: Modeling & Talent Agencies: Angel Smith - Model Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
SOSA ENTERTAINMENT LLC SOSA ENT LLC/GLOBAL AFFILIATES MUSIC GROUP ILLEGALLY DISTRIBUTED MY MUSIC. south naples Florida Author: Houston, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: SOSA ENTERTAINMENT LLC south naples, Florida

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 14 2017
Gia Price, Gia Sturiale, Gia Adelina Sturiale Scammer, Con Artist, Saleswoman, Liar, Fake Casting Director, Report to Police Coral Springs Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Gia Price Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 14 2017
Nine9 The UnAgency Troy Michigan Author: Macomb, Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Nine9 The UnAgency Troy, Michigan

Jul 13 2017
Nimira Thomas Call for a good time! But you'll regreat it! Atlanta Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Nimira Thomas Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 13 2017
New You Underwear Product is not good. No receipt and to return the item website given for returns does not exist. internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Weightloss Programs: New You Underwear Internet

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 13 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment Amendment to my first report, to say that Tommy is a con artist is an understatement! New York City New York Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment Scammed me big time and I want my money back! New York City Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment Internet

Jul 12 2017
LEGAL CPN - JASON Williams Ripped Me Off Internet Author: Austin, Texas Credit Services: LEGAL CPN Internet

Jul 11 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Kathryn Williams and John Enterprise overcharged me for the rental and added full coverage of insurance without permission POMPANO BCH Florida EnterpriseCares Author: Pompano Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car POMPANO BCH, Florida

Jul 06 2017
MMPR Group Horrible, lies, never submit, scam los angeles CA Author: north hollywood, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: MMPR Group CA

Jul 06 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment mr. Tac, Chocolate,Tommy music,scam New York New York Mr. Tac / Zone platinum entertainment scamming artists Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment New York, New York

Jul 05 2017
Showtime Partygras Nae Williams Partygras travels Spg trip My friends and I paid for a cruise through this travel service. The owner of this travel service is not to be trusted. He goes by the name Showtime Uready or Nae Williams. He advertised a cruise, accepted payments, and then cancelled the trip. After months of waiting, several others, including my friends and I, never received a refund. At the very minimum, he could have offered to pay us back in installments. Instead, he decides to give various dates of when we would be refunded. When the day comes, still no refund. I later find out that this owner is known for accepting money from people without following through with the event and/ or trip. My friends and I, will have to result to taking legal action to get our money back. atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Travel Agents: Showtime Partygras Georgia

Jul 05 2017
Eric Oster / Model Hostess Eric Oster Did not deliver as promised, dissapeared when it came to refunding, unprofessional behavior. Los Angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eric Oster / Model Hostess Internet

Jul 04 2017
Robert Williams Truman Law Group FRAUDULANT E-MAILS New York New York Author: Ohio Cash Services: Robert Williams New York, New York