Your Search | budget rent a car system, inc

May 29 2016
Alan Cooper sent me a email saying I have a warrant out for my arrest for unpaid loans and check fraud Bloomington Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Banks: Alan Cooper Bloomington, Minnesota

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
WWW.TRYNITRICSTORM.BUFFALO Nitric system Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Weightloss Programs: WWW.TRYNITRICSTORM.BUFFALO Internet

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
L'core SXM - Sint Maarten L'core CosmeticsL'core ParisLe Pure Reve A SCAM Author: simpson bay, New York Beauty Salons: L'core SXM - Sint Maarten

May 29 2016
Butler Rose Jameson for a month straight told me i was a winner of a cash prize&asked for $20 to receive it (everyday) Fresh Medows New York Author: Rochester, New York Abusive Children: Butler Rose Jameson Fresh Medows, New York

May 29 2016
First data Timothy Lane tim Lane is a scumbag and a theif Lake zurick Illinois Author: jMc Henry, Illinois Auto Repair Service: First data Lake zurick, Illinois

May 29 2016
Car outlet Waukegan The worst experience I ever had. Waukegan Illinois Author: Oak creek , Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Car outlet Waukegan Waukegan , Illinois

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 29 2016
Amber Carrigeer Amber Carrigeer attempting to sell a Pink 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport Using Fake Ebay Motors Domain Omaha Nebraska
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer Omaha, Nebraska

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Liar..Liar... Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: Ticket Sales: international award services Nationwide

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Jetflicks Stole my money. App doesn't work for streaming. Doesn't even have a phone number to call. Wont reply to my emails Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Jetflicks Nationwide

May 28 2016
insenceamazon.com I played for a product and they never shipped it out they are a fraud and crooks they will lie to you new york nyc Author: miami, Florida US Postal Service: insenceamazon.com internet

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

21, Report #1001904

May 28 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Florida Requirements to Teach in Cosmetology Schools Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Trade Schools: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
Renue derma This was a ripoff. I ordered the trial size and cancelled in 2 weeks. They still billed my account $95. Menomonie WISCONSIN Author: Menomonie, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Renue derma Internet

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
Cytoluminator, Terry Wright researcher Nadine Napolitano with Jesichas hope in US to use to go between Dr. Garcia treats patients Charged 35,000 for a bogus treatment. There wasn't even a treatment center just a house to pit light on you . Tisa Labangon Cebu City Nationwide
Author: Murphy , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cytoluminator, Nationwide