BURGER KING STORE #12679 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Burger King Store #12679
There may be more specific results for "Burger King Store #12679"
For more specific results for "Burger King Store #12679"
Showing 1-25 of 28,488 Found Reports For more specific results for "Burger King Store #12679"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Berger King - Store 5974 Gilbert Downtown Gilbert Burger King Dangerous Place on Friday Nights Gilbert AZ Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Fast Food Restaurants: Berger King - Store 5974 Gilbert Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Genotropin Online Store sales@genotropinshop.com DO NOT send any money this website is complete scam they will take your money and they will not send you any product Nationwide Author: Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Genotropin Online Store sales@genotropinshop.com Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
 kingkong.com.au, King Kong Digital Agency, King Kong SEO STAY AWAY from King Kong Digital Agency south yarra Nationwide Author: melbourne, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: King Kong Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 16 2017
esn the coin store customer service 1-877-948-5711 names: AJ,Stacy,Laura,Patty I purchased approximately $1000.00 worth of coins from esn coin store from Feb. to May 2017,all customer service all mail boxes are full Internet Author: KANKAKEE, Illinois Investment Brokers: esn the coin store Internet

Aug 16 2017
Hash Rate Store, Alfred Chan Failed to deliver electronics fully paid for, and refused to respond to all emails. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Calgary, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Hash Rate Store Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 15 2017
LOCAL RECORDS I recently bought a home in Chandler and got a letter indicating I needed a copy of my deed. The fee is $89.00. This is a ripoff attempt to take money from innocent naieve property owners. The address is for The UPS STORE In this strip mall. The UPS STORE is not involved but these ripoff artists have rented a box that gives them a street address. I am unaware if THE UPS STORE knows they are abetting a scam. Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Legal Services: LOCAL RECORDS Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
My 12Volt Store Dishonest Deceptive Naperville Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Liars: My 12Volt Store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Store Manager...Mikkel Activation Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
store house products Chris Wallis Product supplied was defective and incomplete Internet Author: Kildorrery, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: store house products Internet

Aug 13 2017
Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 24th, 2017 Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 13 2017
Oceane/Truffoire It seems they change their company name fairly frequently, which is standard for scammers. Buyer Beware of Oceane, Truffoire, or any other name this company is using Boston Massachusetts correction: onsen not oceane Author: JAMAICA PLAIN, Massachusetts Skin Care: Oceane/Truffoire Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Welcome To Columbia Outlet Store ,cheapcolmbiaoutletstore.com/ trade@viponservice.com Internet Author: Parral, Clothing Stores: Welcome To Columbia Outlet Store Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's secret ,bras, ordered 2 months ago, got a confirmation email, they charged my card and now...nothing...and the store is no longer available internet Internet Author: Langley, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Jody's secret ,bras Internet

Aug 11 2017
kay jewelers took item to be repaired and didnt repair it.they knew it wasnt gold and sent it away to be repaired and then say ready for pick up and stated it was gold so they didnt put a clasp on it, and i paid 26,84 in cash and they havent returned my money yet with a check.and refused to give me the money back at the store saying they dont do this. fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay jewelers fayetteville, North Carolina

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret I purchased a bra on June 17, 2017. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. I've tried to contact them because as of 8/11/17 I still haven't received the product. Unfortunately, it appears the store has vanished from the internet. No response to my email. Jodys secret seems to be they steal your money and disappear. Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 11 2017
Tuffy Muffler Rick King Portage MI Attempting to scam women! Beware!!!!! Portage Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Tuffy Muffler Rick King Portage MI Portage, Michigan

22, Report #1392000

Aug 11 2017
Eight Mile Moving and Storage, INC U-store, Eight Mile Moving Horrible customer service, lost my glass table tops to my end tables, suitcase, box and defaced my son's bike, quote was more, will not return any calls Livonia Michigan Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Eight Mile Moving and Storage, INC Livonia , Michigan

Aug 10 2017
Funding site support Group This company charged me $59.95 without my permission. I want my money refunded. I thought I still had it on my card and my daughter and I got food at the store and couldn't pay for it because of this.. embarrassing. 60 dollars is a lot to our family. Utah Internet. Utah Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Consumer Services: Funding site support Group Internet

Aug 09 2017
ZAGG Inc - Terrible screen protector, warranty a ripoff! Ineffective screen protector fell off within a week; was placed by store personnel Nationwide
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: ZAGG Inc Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
HB STORE, Billing ASC, FANTASTIC HEALTH 866-274-5688, CA 913240000 US , GOLD HEALTH,877-395-6026, WYThis transaction posted on Jul 25, 2017 Additional merchant and transaction information 877-358-6884, WY, I saw an advertisement for Victoria Osteen Product 30 days trial free just pay the postage! I fell for it and ordered on July 22, 2017 california
Author: South Holland, Illinois Skin Care: pamela joy harris Internet