BURGER KING STORE #12679 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Burger King Store #12679
There may be more specific results for "Burger King Store #12679"
For more specific results for "Burger King Store #12679"
Showing 1-25 of 9,977 Found Reports For more specific results for "Burger King Store #12679"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Keane Legal claimant services Phone harassment by a Keane aka Legal Claiment Services King of Prussia, PA 19406 Pensylvania Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Personal Services: Keane

Apr 26 2017
Kixify Deactivate Store with no notice or reason for wrongful activity of buyers Internet Author: Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Kixify Internet

Apr 26 2017
The Wheel Thing Store Wheel Thing Phila. Pa. Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Customer: The Wheel Thing Store Phila.P, PA

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
your wish store yourwishstore.com rip-off internet Internet Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Specialty Stores: your wish store Internet

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Who are you Robert? Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
AOL Unauthorized Use of Credit Card Nationwide Author: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: AOL Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
wentycleaning.com.au. Wang Gang Absolutely Ripped off by online store China but it says Austrailia Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: wentycleaning.com.au. Internet

Apr 21 2017
BB&T Fraudulent Bank Nationwide Question Author: King George, Virginia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting - Helena Gibson, City Wigs Wig Store Rip Off - Bad Quality - Bad Service Solana Beach California
Author: Corona del Mar, California Hair Salons: Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting Solana Beach, California

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
TOPSCLASSICALART JESSICA@SHOPFROMSITE ORDERED 2 COACH PURSES FROM THE COACH ONLINE STORE, I THOUGHT. HAVE DONE THIS BEORE. CC SHOWS I BOUGHT ELECTRONICS FROM PFA*DHYSSM CO LTD BEI JING Internet Author: PINELLAS PARK, Alabama Clothing Stores: TOPSCLASSICALART Internet

Apr 16 2017
AutoZone Autozone Store allows scammer to harrass customers in and outside store Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Unusual Rip-Off: AutoZone Oakland, California

Apr 15 2017
mvs my vapor store RIP OFF Internet Author: austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: mvs my vapor store Internet

Apr 15 2017
Kami Shade Online WOmens Clothing boutique Store Los Angeles Internet RIP OFF ONLINE BOUTIQUE Author: Granada Hills, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kami Shade Internet

Apr 14 2017
Jerry King Bay Area Properties Tampa Fl Jerry King realtor in Tampa Bay Florida is a Con Artist Tampa Bay Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Realtors: Jerry King Florida

Apr 13 2017
FrankyJay Great Healthworks Aka Omega XL is a ripoff, I bought their products product after seeing Larry King promoting it. To my disappointment, this products does not work, in addition, company is ripping me off by keep sending me one bottle every month without I ever authorizing them to do so, they guys are ripping off consumers Online Nationwide Author: Sylmar, California Internet Fraud: FrankyJay Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Lianyn*SHOESHOML SHENZHEN CN Shoes store online Estafa de zapatillas Internet Internet Author: Madrid, Other Sporting Goods: Lianyn*SHOESHOML SHENZHEN CN Seleccionar Estado / Provincia

Apr 12 2017
Your Wish Store Not a legitimate company or website China Internet Author: Westerville, Ohio Specialty Stores: Your Wish Store Internet

Apr 12 2017
Quicken Loans Jaden King All set:Then raised points and then said they could not help. Hit Credit Four times. 2 Each Detroit Nationwide Response from QL Author: Arlington, Texas Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
puppy boutique fort lauderdale teacup puppy store in hollywood sells sick dogs and sold me a sick dog fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Dog Breeders: puppy boutique fort lauderdale fort lauderdale, Florida