Your Search | burger king store #12679

Oct 28 2016
Service King Service King San Marcos Texas Brand New Battery Stolen Out Of 2010 Kia Soul San Marcos Texas Author: Pasadena , Texas Auto Repair Service: Service King San Marcos, Texas

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
07:38 AM The Sunglass Store or eOutlet Stores Scam site Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sunglasses: Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 25 2016
Blue Houseing Group Michelle Sullivan Blue Housing Group/ Michelle Sullivan/ Training by Lisa King san antonio office Internet The Test Author: Pleasanton, Texas Employment Services: Blue Houseing Group Internet

Oct 25 2016
hhgregg will not refund money topok my money and will not give me a refund.. had warrenty.. indianapolis Indiana What does the Warranty state Author: king george, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: hhgregg indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Derrick King, Ray Williams No refund given Jacksonville Florida Author: Covina, California Consumer Services: Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Internet

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Audrey King or Lori Arnold Lori Arnold MMrs. Audrey King HOUZZ SCAM - Beware of this woman!!! London, UK - Hockessin, Delaware INTERNET SCAM Author: Hockessin, Delaware Interior Decorators: Audrey King

Oct 18 2016
Hanna Paint & Hardware Hardware On Line Store Thieves and Liars well versed in Rip-Off Schemes Ft. Lauderdale, FLA Internet Author: Nebraska Hardware & Tools: Hanna Paint & Hardware Internet

Oct 17 2016
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 12 2016
11:50 AM Gary King, Steve Cryken, Live autograph magazine. Machine produced forgeries, gary king, Steve Cryken 2016. New York Internet
Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 12 2016
08:58 AM,,, Falsely advertise Inferno Wrap BRAND and actually selling King Brand products for more money. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: Internet

Oct 10 2016
Windmiller Homes Jason Puyear, Tim Windmiller, Windmiller Homes Jason Puryear at Windmiller homes Skyler king pools Burleson Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Windmiller Homes Burleson, Texas

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Which means.... Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 09 2016
Tresor Rare New York This company uses hard sell unscrupulous techniques. The product is priced very differently online from what you are told in the store. After a long blurb about big savings the sales person brings out damaged package and offers it at a greatly reduced price. No ones pays the same for this product. BEWARE New York New York Author: New York Beauty Products: Tresor Rare New York, New York

Oct 09 2016
basketball store and yuguang liu Yuguang liu  China Internet
Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: store and yuguang liu Internet