Your Search | buster & brown auto sales fort knox ky

Feb 10 2016
quicklocksmith247.com Locked keys in car Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Ohio Auto Advertising Services: quicklocksmith247.com

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
Kia Atlanta South Not honoring my powertrain warranty Morrow Georgia Maintaince Author: Conley, Georgia Auto Warranty: Kia Atlanta South Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Wayne Mazda Ripped off during Trade-In Wayne New Jersey Seller's remorse Author: Newburgh, New York Auto Dealers: Wayne Mazda Wayne, New Jersey

Feb 09 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Overcharged us by $1100! with No Compunction Morrow Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Heartland America Delineated Scam Methods Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: Heartland America Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
your kar company sold me a truck with a rusted frame and covered it up with bedliner. norfolk Virginia Author: norfolk, Virginia Auto Dealers: your kar company norfolk, Virginia

Feb 09 2016
Breakthrough Towing Used extortion of the Hamtramck Police Department to tow my car out of an unused lot 5 minutes after I parked. They are PREDATORY. Hamtramck Michigan
Author: Harrison Twp, Michigan Auto Towing: Breakthrough Towing Hamtramck, Michigan

Feb 09 2016
A-1 Janitorial / SALES REP ARNOLD HAMMOND TRY TO TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS CHICAGO Illinois Author: Portland, Indiana Government Services: A-1 Janitorial CHICAGO , Illinois

Feb 08 2016
Locksmith Knoxville, Tn Secura T Locksmith Said $19 to unlock my door, threw in a extra 80, with no explaination as to why. And didnt even give me a estament. knoxville Tennessee
Locksmith scam Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Locksmith Knoxville, Tn knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Wiesner Inc Wiesner Huntsville did not repair my car as instructed and did not list complaint on invoice cost me 5200.00 Huntsville Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wiesner Inc Huntsville, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Owner, Moe Shakrai: San Diego Import Center Moe Shakrai/San Diego Import Center Ripping off 74 Year Old Woman San Diego California Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Moe Shakrai, San Diego Import Center San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
Persons of Jewell Vaughn Scammer, Rip off, Mis-Representated London Kentucky Author: louisville , Kentucky Sales People: Persons of Jewell Vaughn Internet

Feb 08 2016
Perillo Downers Grove, Rhoy Montes, Dan Kern Unethical and Unprofessional Downers Grove Illinois That Sure Was Smart! Author: Glenview, Illinois Auto Dealers: Perillo Downers Grove Downers Grove, Illinois

Feb 08 2016
MagForce - Gypsy Door-to-Door Gypsies, Selling 5 pieces of Equipment, $21,000 worth for $6,770 Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Door to Door Sales: MagForce Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
DR Tattoff RIPOFF Awful customer service and deceptive practices. They use deceptive practices to get your money and then close up shop and refuse to refund. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: DR Tattoff Dallas, Texas

Feb 08 2016
DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Megan James, Frank Gilberston, sales person at door Rikki code211 Fast sales person said she was selling to win trip ripped me off for 59.00 cash Phoenix Arizona
Author: dearborn heights, Michigan Door to Door Sales: DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Autorodz Ronald MayberryAndrew ToyhamNathaniel M. Carpenter Autorods is a Ripoff Fresno California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Transporters: Auto Shipping Companies: Autorodz Fresno , California

Feb 08 2016
VIP Cars of Orlando VIPCARSORLANDO Deceptive , Illegal Sale Practice- Consumer Law Violation Orlando Florida Always test-drive a vehicle prior to purchase Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: VIP Cars of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2016
McGrath Lexus Westmont, Illinois Gary Fuller They pose as an honest & reputable car dealership, but based on their dishonest selling tactics & shady practices they are just as sleazy as the sleaziest car dealerships Westmont Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Inspection: McGrath Lexus Westmont, IL. Westmont, Illinois

Feb 08 2016
Firestone Big ripoff on inspection Lancaster Pennsylvania Why? Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Firestone Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2016
Corey D. Williams Signatureentrpreneur Credit card fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, cash theft, Houston Texas Author: Richmond, California Ticket Sales: Corey D. Williams Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Whitesides GMC Dealership garage Charged me an outrageous amount of money and did not complete the work Saintclairsville Ohio Ohio Author: New Cumberland, West Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: Whitesides Saintclairsville, Ohio