Your Search | buster & brown auto sales fort knox ky

Mopar Dodge, Chrysler Do not buy electronics from Mopar Online Internet
Author: Moultonborough, New Hampshire Auto Audio Electronics: Mopar Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Forever Warranty scam Nationwide Author: Morris, Illinois Auto Warranty: Forever Warranty Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Cody M. Roeder AKA: trollmunchies scammer, liar, thief, DUI, charity filcher, crook, homeless Los Angeles California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cody M. Roeder los angeles, California

Aug 25 2016
Revi Spa Revi spa serum Revispa rapid repair face cream Pretends to be Amazon BUT IS SCAM auto-ship scheme DO NOT RESPOND!! Internet
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Revi Spa (Ryan) Internet

Aug 25 2016
SELECT LEGAL NETWORK/ DARREN BROWN LOAN MODIFICATION RIP OFF Westminster California Author: VACAVILLE , California Unusual Rip-Off: SELECT LEGAL NETWORK Westminster, California

Aug 25 2016
WISHESBRIDES crooks, thieves, do not honor return policy, poor quality, pictures used on web are NOT actual dress unkown Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Sales People: WISHESBRIDES Internet

Aug 25 2016
Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Stan Fields Dishonest inept or incapabale of repairing Apple Carplay Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Huntsville , Alabama

Aug 25 2016
Atomic Deals Ordered a Mickey Mouse watch on July 17th, 2016. Paid through PayPal. Sent 4 emails. Got automated replies.  China Internet Author: RICHMOND, Texas Sales People: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Detailing.com Paid for 3 days shipping didn't recieved it Irvine California
Author: JUNCTION CITY, Kansas Auto Service Stations: Detailing.com Irvine, California

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
JoyTutus Issyzone Power Mirror Switch for F150 F250 F350 Windstar Escort F65Z-17B676-AB 901-319 Internet
Author: Canton, Michigan Auto Parts: JoyTutus Internet

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide I am disappointed JIm Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Roberto Murolo scammed with fake goods Milano Italy Author: Renton, Washington Sales People: Roberto Murolo Milano,

Aug 24 2016
Kia of Downtown Los Angeles Bait and Switch Scam Los Angeles California Author: tujunga, California Auto Dealers: Kia of Downtown Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Aug 24 2016
Toyota of hollywood Jyorken Kennedy Terrible place Hollywood Florida Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Balll's Automotive Sold me a lemon Indio California
Author: Indio, California Auto & Truck Rental: Balll's Automotive Indio, California

Aug 24 2016
Cash Advance Inc Amber Lows and Jerry Brown Lawsuit titled email involving Speedy Cash Services Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Natuzzi Fort Lauderdale Natuzzi Furniture Ft Lauderdale Scam Artists Dont Buy Here !!!! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Natuzzi Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Action Towing (Los Angeles) Action Towing 1Ralph Morrison ***AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Aggressive, Rude and VERY unprofessional*** Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: , Auto Towing: Action Towing (Los Angeles) Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida