BUTTERFLYPHOTO.COM, BUTTERFLY PHOTO, BDD SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Butterflyphoto.com, Butterfly Photo, Bdd Solutions
There may be more specific results for "Butterflyphoto.com, Butterfly Photo, Bdd Solutions"
For more specific results for "Butterflyphoto.com, Butterfly Photo, Bdd Solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 19 2017
Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Gina Monteforte Scam Telemarketers Patchogue New York
Author: Minnesota Financial Services: Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Patchogue, New York

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Bailbond Software Solutions Daniel Dugger Rip-Off, Program never works. Paid for work he does not do. Lazy, Never returns calls, con-artist, unresponsive, fails to work, does not reimburse for work he has not done. Franklin Tennessee
Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Computer Software: Bailbond Software Solutions Franklin, Tennessee

Oct 14 2017
Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow - Terrible IT Company/Cloud Service Provider - Temple Terrace Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Communications & Networking: Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow Temple Terrace, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Millennium glass Millennium glass I think these used to be Joe Toby is they were named Jay and Al glass I think he’s working again. Is there anyway you have a photo of him I think he’s working again Nationwide Author: Sun city, Arizona Glass Repair Shops: Millennium glass Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Paul S Chandler Alternative investment solutions ( general ) limitedLa Perla No 1 limitedAIS marine 2 limited Pension fraud from this man destroyed my life . He stole my pension , everything is a fraud there are no assets . All the other directors jumped ship !!!!!This man is regulated by the British authorities and still he stole millions Keymer West Sussex Author: leicester, Alabama Financial Services: Paul S Chandler Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Long Distance Movers, Inc. AND Integrated Moving Solutions Bait and Switch: Moving brokers tried to extort almost $700 over moving estimate for one-bedroom apartment Delray Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Long Distance Movers, Inc. Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 11 2017
KS. Photo studio K’s Photo studio, ks. Photo studio, VIPgraphy, VIPgraphy studio My sister passed away Kinga kept 3000.00 with a year in advance. Pine brook New Jersey Kinga never offered to refund anything until we posted reviews Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Photography: KS. Photo studio Internet

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
AV Electronic Solutions Scam. BOUGHT A TABLET, WAS SENT TO ANOTHER ADDRESS, PHONE # IS A CELLPHONE Internet Author: Connecticut Computer Stores: AV Electronic Solutions Internet

Oct 10 2017
Travelers Exchange Club (aka Corporate Event Solutions) in Deland/Lake Mary/Altamonte Springs, FL scam artists that pretend to rent out RCI/Interval International extra getaway weeks for timeshare owners in order to get credit card info fraudulently Deland/Lake Mary/Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Telemarketers: Travelers Exchange Club Altamonte Springs, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Corporate Imaging Solutions SCAM! RIP OFF! Mission Viejo California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Office Suppliers & Stationers: Corporate Imaging Solutions Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Advanced Service Solutions 4advancedservices.com Frauds Hammonton NJ Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Property Management: Advanced Service Solutions , New Jersey

Oct 09 2017
Quick Energy Solutions These people called my business got me too send them my electric bill they told me there were giving me a fixed rate too Dave my company money and they tripled my bill when I called they told me if I cancel it would cost me 5000 dollars Brooklyn New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Customer: Quick Energy Solutions Brooklyn, New York

Oct 09 2017
Suretly Lending Solutions The Trainque GroupAdam TrainqueDustin FleinerBen Blouin Does not pay Vendors! Elmwood Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Maintenance Companies: Suretly Lending Solutions Elmwood, Louisiana

Oct 09 2017
coinbase.com coinbase Company won't release my funds so i can close acct. Ripping my off. Cannot buy sell or transfer money out. Ask me to verify acct and id, but can't due to their shady practice. Keep trying to verify by drivers lic,photo,selfie, live camera which i bought specifically to use and still won't verify. i just want my money and get away from these crooks. San Francisco California.
Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Services: coinbase.com Internet

Oct 09 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions ,aka GlobalZestBS, Provided an inaccurate list of conference contacts. The list was delivered late. They refused to refund. ***Not trustworthy*** Hamilton, New Jersey New Jersey Issue resolved Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Global Zest BS Hamilton, New Jersey

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York