Your Search | buy.com shopper discounts and rewards.com

Jul 13 2014
Shopper Local, llc ShopperLocal , AdCart, Ad Cart, RTN, Register Tape Network, Greg Lindberg RipOff! Scam, double billed, never printed ads, settled BBB complaint then sold my account to collections. Never provided service. Horrible Durham North Carolina Author: chatsworth, Georgia Advertising Agencies: Shopper Local, llc Durham, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
AIS Market Research Inc./Dennis Beckett/Dennis Hunt Secret Shopper rip off, send counterfiet checks. New York/Fort Worth New York/Texas Author: Yorktown, Virginia Bad Check Writers: AIS Market Research Inc. New York, New York

Jul 08 2014
TLG Shopper Shoppers Advantage;Trilegiant Corporation another crazy internet coupon scam site ripping me off monthly for no reason Stamford Connecticut Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: TLG Shopper Internet

Jul 07 2014
Customer Service Inc ,Jeremy Myers / Dr Jeremy Myers, Mystery Shopper / Secret Shopper Scam Greensboro North Carolina & Internet Author: BELLWOOD, Illinois Work at Home Business: Customer Service Inc Internet

Jul 07 2014
Dennis Beckett Mystery Shopper  I am truly hurt. Marietta Georgia
Author: Beaumont, Texas Bad Check Writers: Dennis Beckett Mystery Shopper Marietta , Georgia

Jul 05 2014
Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Against my better judgment as I had read several warnings on sites like Consumer Complaint, the BBB where Twenty Four Seven Funding and Kelly Fontaine were given an F- rating, I forwarded 1,000.00 (down from this original request of 2,500.00), to secure a home loan. He stated the money would assure them I was a serious shopper and all monies would be applied to his commission on the loan....that NEVER HAPPENED! Nothing seemed right and there were TONS of complaints from people losing very large sums of money, but my so called loan broker who was practicing under a false name (Jaye Maxx Alexander with a real name of Jerome Anthony Alexander)also had a REVOKED license in the state of North Carolina. Unfortunately, the NC Banking Commission neglected to tell me that, only that the name did not match the license he reports and includes in all his emails. I am not certain what the relationship is between Kelly Fontaine and Mr. Alexander who has SEVERAL aliases. twentyfoursevenfundingllc@gmail.com 32-03 86th Street #1 11369 Queens - New York City Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
AIS Market Research AIS Customer Market Research Inc.Dennis Beckett Mailed me a check in the amount of $1,680 claiming they needed me to cash it at any Money Gram, transfer $1,350 to a Dennis Hunt and that I could keep the other $200. Then I had to answer some survey questions as though I was a secret shopper, regarding the transaction/experience and the appearance of the store. New York New York Author: Sarasota, Florida Cash Services: AIS Market Research New York, New York

Jun 30 2014
shadow shopper/johnathon@shadow shopper.com FOR A FREE 2 WEEK UPGRADE IT HAS COST ME $182.58 REALLY WHERE DOES THE FREE COME IN. I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WIYH THIS .,HOW ABOUT A CLASS ZCTION AND SEND THIS COMPANEY TO THE COMPUTER GRAVEYARD NO POSTED Internet Author: Burlington, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: shadow shopper/johnathon@shadow shopper.com Internet

Jun 29 2014
AIS market Research Inc mrdennis.hunt15@gmail.comAuthor: Birmingham, AlabamaInternet Marketing Companies: AIS Market Research, Inc.New York, New York Dennis Beckett Secret shopper.... 7650 Will Rogers blvd. Fort Worth Texas Internet Texas Author: fort myers, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: AIS market Research Inc Internet

Jun 26 2014
Customer Service Evaluations Inc. Carol Spencer I did a web search for a second job and I thought that a secret shopper job would be neat to try. Bogus company Mississauga Ontario Internet Author: Mt. Morris, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Customer Service Evaluations Inc. Carol Spencer Internet

Jun 26 2014
Precision Research Secret Shopper Scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Des Plaines, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Precision Research Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
SmartRetailForce.org Gary Hooper,MICHAEL P DRAXLER Secret Shopper SCAM Huntsville Alabama Author: El Dorado Hills, California Unusual Rip-Off: SmartRetailForce.org Huntsville, Alabama

Jun 24 2014
Tproof survey inc. Scott Huckeba,Geraldine Washington, David Wirick, Andrew Grant Jr. Received a priority mail envelope with a letter attn :prospective shopper and money order for 987.00 bellingham washington Author: bronx, New York Consumer Services: Tproof survey inc. bellingham, Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
SGS Secret Shopper : Jeremiah Stone Tried to get me to be a Secret Shopper From Russia, with love? Internet Author: Northfield, Minnesota Home Based Business: SGS Secret Shopper Internet

Jun 16 2014
Precision Research Inc. Dennis Garner/4201 N.Main St.Fort Worth Texas 76106.his address on the priority mail envelope. Im very upset i went online seeking a job im a person tht has a little health issues. So i was looking for a easier job so i seen secrect shopper read the instructions applied several days later recieve a letter priority mail a check for 1680 and my assissgnment fee included in the check 200 and to send 1480 to a person in Houston Texas im a 35 year old woman i hav heard of this job before and peoplr said it was ok not hard .I felt something wasnt right so i looked the address up once i seen how large the check was and came to thi website im upset outrange whoever u are dennis garner u need to caught im willing to tell my story fight this sisuation u have alot of people information fasley im very upset and hope someone contact me immediately i still have the check letter envelope. new york New York Author: highland park, Michigan Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. new york, New York

Jun 16 2014
American smart shopper Rep num 20824 they said i won a Lowes card and they needed my address to send card ok, then they said they needed a credit card num to make sure their sending card to right spot and to verify my address i said no, send me card and I'll call back and give you the 7.95 they need to activate and mail card,i refused he kept on and on about getting a card, finally i asked for email address to verify company, then iI'll call back of legit he wouldn't go for out i said no thank you i don't want it and hung up, read on line its a scam i told him i don't give My credit card over the phone Minneapolis mn Author: Somerset, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American smart shopper Select State/Province

Jun 13 2014
Sole Society The refuse to honor ANY coupons they offer, tell you coupons are expired when they are not, so that they don't have to offer any discounts Internet Author: Sanford, Florida Clothing Stores: Sole Society Internet

Jun 09 2014
crivacation no help in discounts for lodging, no help on findin lodging! branson Missouri Author: kingston, Oklahoma Lodging: crivacation Missouri

Jun 04 2014
Precision Research Inc You supposed to be a secret shopper for Western Union New York Ft. Worth, Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Precision Research Inc New York, New York

Jun 03 2014
Precision Research inc. Mr. Dennis Grover This company wants me to be a secret shopper. They sent me a check for $1,350.00to be deposited into my bank account to then be sent to Felix Lawrence, 915 Hall Street, Atlanta, GA 30310 through Western Union and then report back to Dennis Grover and let him know how the process went. What is left over from the check is mine to keep. I need to communicate to Mr. Dennis Grover through the email above. New York New York Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Credit Services: Precision Research inc. New York, New York

Jun 03 2014
AIS Market Research, Inc. Dennis Beckett, Timothy Martin They sent me a priority letter and a cashiers check made out to ME for $1680; claiming this was a training exercise to become a secret shopper. They told me in the enclosed letter to CASH or DEPOSIT the check into MY bank. Then take out $1480 for the mystery shopping project. The extra $200 is what they claim your commission is. I called the bank listed on the top and they informed me this is a FRAUD scam and a FRAUDULENT check. They wanted me to use Moneygram to transfer $1350 to a Timothy Martin in LA, California. This a complete scam; when I called the bank they told me the check number didn't exist or the account. If I would have deposited it in my account, I would have had overdraft fees and been in trouble for depositing a fraudulent check. DO NOT CASH OR DEPOSIT THIS CHECK.  I am thankful I was smart enough to call the Ascend Federal Credit Union where the check was drawn from and my bank in AL is researching the fraud check I gave them so maybe they can help put a stop to this.  Please everyone watch out for these scam artists!! New York New York Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: AIS Market Research, Inc. New York, New York

Jun 02 2014
AIS Market Research Inc. MR.Dennis Becket/Dennis Hunt searching for secret shopper 195 Broadwayy Suite 18C.New York,Ny 10007 Nationwide Author: Milpitas, California Personal Services: AIS Market Research Inc. Nationwide

23, Report #1019474

May 30 2014
Team National Big N, Big N Marketplace Deceptively offers discounts on websites you already use Davie, Florida
Author: , Louisiana Liars: Team National Davie, Florida

May 29 2014
Motor Club of America (MCA) www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com MCA, GWP, Get Weekly Paychecks, Motor Club of America MCA IS A SCAM, Real VICTIMS - Company tries to cover it up! Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Clubs: Motor Club of America (MCA) www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com Internet

May 28 2014
Precision Customer Research Inc. Dennis Grover Secret Shopper Rip-off new york New York Author: long beach, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Precision Customer Research Inc. new york, New York