Your Search | buyers union, premier movie pass

1, Report #1342094

Dec 08 2016
Premier Cancun Vacations Pressure tactics to get unsuspecting person to commit to their offer. Cancun Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

2, Report #1342064

Dec 08 2016
Walker's American Bulldogs Jennifer Walker, aka Jennifer Pittman Walker's American Bulldogs is a Ripoff, Buyers beware, it's one excuse after another to keep your money, even after she has instructed you the refund has been sent! Easton Kansas Author: Burlington, Kansas Dog Breeders: Walker's American Bulldogs Easton, Kansas

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 06 2016
Stripes LLC Ripped me off , gave me a fake money order EAGLE PASS Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Stripes LLC EAGLE PASS, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Jim Warsing jim warsing verbally abusive to his clients, work product is fradulent, wants you to send money by western union, refuses to give receipts...he's a thief chardon, ohio Ohio Author: tequesta, Florida Attorney Generals: Jim Warsing chardon, Ohio

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
Overstock.com Overstock Utah Overstock.com Retail company Warnig to buyers or Sellers Midvale Utah Author: America, California Home & Garden Stores: Overstock.com Midvale, Utah

Dec 01 2016
Diabetic buyers They take your strips and dont give you the money they are a scam Nationwide Author: wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: Diabetic buyers Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cadence Premier Global Unpaid Wages - Cadence Premier Global Alsip Illinois Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Cadence Premier Global Alsip, Illinois

Dec 01 2016
David capurso Entertainment, film , movies, movie, director, los angeles, new York New York Internet David capurso Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 30 2016
David capurso Against the wall, new york, los angeles, film, movies, movie, director, entertainment New York Internet David capurso Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 27 2016
jet.com inc Welcome15 savetenjet site lures buyers offering discounts that don't actually work Hoboken New Jersey
Author: Cleveland, Ohio On-Line Stores: jet.com inc Hoboken, New Jersey

Nov 26 2016
Elegant Teacup Yorkies tcupyorkshierterriers.com duramuller@gmail.com Customer Service Elegant Yorky Puppies Address (((REDACTED))) Silver Spring, MD 20901 Phone number (((REDACTED))) Email duramuller@gmail.com Website tcupyorkshierterriers.com Paid 566.25 for a dog to be delivered and never recieved it. THey tried to make me send more money via internet. I have valid proof and have reported this to the FBI. They are well set up and have created a fictious website to con buyers. Silver Spring (so they state) Maryland, but not sure if this accurate. Maryland
Good Luck Author: Katy, Texas Adoption Agency: Elegant Teacup Yorkies Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Western Union netspend aka netspend Delay of payment and bench of contract Austin Internet
Author: Conley, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Western Union netspend Internet

Nov 25 2016
SimpleLots.com Simple Lots Stole funds for service never rendered Company portrays a USA location, but its not Internet Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Surplus Buyers & Sellers: SimpleLots.com Internet

Nov 24 2016
ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers - Read before making your next purchase Internet Autograph consulting group. Author: Internet Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ebay Internet

Nov 22 2016
First Premier Bank Security Deposit Action - Slow Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Pasadena, Maryland Banks: First Premier Bank Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 20 2016
Jian Wang E-Bay User ID: jianwang777 Selling Stolen and Blacklisted cell phones and lying about the condition Champaigne Illinois
So Other Potential Buyers Don't Make the Same Mistake Author: St Lois, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Jian Wang Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Frenchy's Auto This man knew my whole family. Sold us over 5 vehlicles, every last one was just a polished turd. After my father passed a way from stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My car I had was efficient enough for my growing family. I went to Frenchy's auto where I bought a car that seem like a good deal. To find out when I took it for inspection it would pass, worse at that this cars were junk with no value. Only after half these cars lasted months. These people think you can polish a turd, but in reality it's still a turd. You will never get my business you criminal!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Frenchy's Auto Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2016
Apollo Pools Apollo Pools BUYERS BEWARE! (Valrico, FL 33596) Valrico Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Pool Services: Apollo Pools Valrico, Florida