Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
SAG AFTRA Defamation, Violations of Due Process, intentional infliction of Emotions distress, union roghts & responsibility, contract violations Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Work Place Bullies: SAG AFTRA Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Intoxalock The device froze twice this winter as I sat freezing waiting to start the car... a few days later I had a fail then a pass five minutes later... then I again had a .02 fail and lost my license because it would not let me retest...  Internet Intoxalock failures Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Intoxalock Internet

Mar 16 2017
BuyLotz Liquidations RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BuyLotz Liquidations | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Buylotz Liquidations prides themselves in being as transparent as possible in the liquidation business. Buylotz Liquidations focuses our liquidation business in clean and reliable merchandise even though this business can be much like gambling. Buylotz Liquidations have developed extent relationships with the sources of liquidation merchandise to receive the best quality products available. Buylotz Liquidations receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to let customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Buylotz Liquidations
Author: Tempe, Arizona Surplus Buyers & Sellers: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City , North Carolina

4, Report #1362085

Mar 16 2017
Tophatter Ripped me off and won't even return any emails or refund my money. Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon On-Line Stores: Tophatter Internet

5, Report #1361926

Mar 15 2017
Kia of Union City Kia/Nissan of Union City This is not a dealership! They are nothing but crooks! Union City Georgia
Kia of Union City Swindlers Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Auto Dealers: Kia of Union City Union City, Georgia

Mar 15 2017
Premier Series. UCA Assured me this coverage complied with mandatory health insurance Nationwide Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Health Insurance: Premier Series. UCA Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Gloss Motive pure cud Las Vegas, NV NV
Author: grants pass, Oregon Alternative Health: Gloss Motive NV

Mar 13 2017
Hidden Anker's Newfoundlands Tara Blankenship or Tara Love dog covered in poop, heartworms, and was in fight Alto Pass, Illinois Internet
Dog poop, chewed off ears, and heart worms? Author: Belleville, Illinois Dog Breeders: Hidden Anker's Newfoundlands Internet

Mar 13 2017
Premier booting Extreme Extortionist Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Motor Vehicle: Premier booting Miami, Florida

Mar 10 2017
AutoNation Employees and Buyers Beware Fort Payne Alabama
Robert The Genius Author: Rainsville, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: AutoNation Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
T-Mobile T-Mobile has been over charging us for service that they didn't provide we cannot use our phones to make calls or go in the internate T-Mobile has been robbering us for the pass two years now please look into it to help us with this rediculus robbery from T-Mobile Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Panache & Myers Putting a lot of interest on an account from 2006. Nationwide Author: Union, Missouri Clothing Stores: Panache ^ Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
INDIAMART indiamart SUPPLIER and ASHOR PHARMACEUTICALS SCAM 2785 US BUYERS & me India Nationwide Alliance Pharmaceuticals Limited was Pharma Author: Houston, Texas Medical Supplies: INDIAMART Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
unified caring Premier Series UCA freedom Series Not a health insurnce plan. Only a discount plan for sickness and accident addison texas Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: unified caring Premier Series Internet

Mar 07 2017
Extreme Auto Deals , LLC Eddie Robinson Ripped off innocent people on multiple vehicles. Sold cars that couldn't s pass inspection. Drunk employees on the car lot. Ignored my pleas for help after my car broke down days after purchase. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Auto Dealers: Extreme Auto Deals , LLC San Antonio , Texas

Mar 07 2017
Bryan Bales aka Akane (epicnpc.com), Suture (epicnpc.com), bales.exe (ebay) Western Union Fraud/Theft of $900 USD Jasper Indiana Author: Liu Cheng, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bryan Bales Jasper, Indiana

Mar 07 2017
Columbus International Escrow Blue Point Holdings....... Odyssey Premier Elite cheated, duped, scam New York, Florida ,Mexico Nationwide Author: Stoughton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Columbus International Escrow Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin hunterstorelimited.jimdo.com, hunter store limited jimdo HunterStoreLimited.jimdo.com appears to be a company interested in stealing consumer's money and not sending products. They only offer Western Union and Money Gram as payment options. No COD or online purchasing options from their website. Vancouver Washington Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting Goods: hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin Vancouver, Washington

Mar 07 2017
 WARNER BROTHER ASSOCIATE {DENISE HALTERMAN STOLE MY MOVIE SCRIPT IDEA OFFERED ME 31 MILLION DOLLARS BACKED OUT ANY AND ALL CONVERSATION IS ON MY FACE BOOK AND MESSENGER MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS   {(((REDACTED)))}  PASSWORD IS {(((REDACTED)))} take my case 5 million to the victor. BURBANK California Author: LAWTON, Oklahoma Producers: WARNER BROTHERS BURBANK, California

Mar 07 2017
premier STM SCAM! Pay $90 non refundable enrollment fee and the insurance u asked for covers nothing . I opted out of death coverage and was still charged because the agent did not remove it . if you want to give your money away sign up with them . Nationwide Author: Pipe Creek pipe, Texas Health Insurance: premier STM Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Cloud9walkers Laura Kidder Facts about horse that was purchased were not fully disclosed Hardin,TX Internet
Hopefully the horse AND new owner are winners! Author: Penrose, Colorado Horse Breeders / trainers: Cloud9walkers Internet

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
fandango I won two Fandango movie tickets from World Market. I was to claim them by 1/31/17. I did try to claim them about Jan 25 for a 28th show. richardson Nationwide Author: richardson, Texas Ticket Sales: fandango Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Premier Rental Solutions Offered to help me sell time share within 3 months (9/8/16) Orlando Florida Author: Monroe, Ohio Time-share developers: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,