Your Search | buyers union, premier movie pass

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 28 2016
Master Matchmakers I paid 1500 dollars for a premier dating membership and received no matches and no phone calls after I paid the money. They said they had pre counseling which they say is the reason they won't give me my money back. I paid for matches not counseling. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Master Matchmakers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 28 2016
Daniel Mark Harrison & Co DMH Company dissolved Requesting upfront payment from buyers to complete the renovation project Singapore Singapore This report is untrue - please substantiate or remove Author: Internet Builders & Contractors: Daniel Mark Harrison & Co Internet

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Robin Drive Auto This Place wasted my time for over a month, Paid cash for car 600.00 then car never passed inspection 3 times, engine light kept coming on, They so called fixed it & charged me additional 695.00 paid that, car still didnt pass inspection of course they do Robin Drive Auto BEAR Delaware Author: BEAR, Delaware Liars: Robin Drive Auto BEAR, Delaware

May 24 2016
Diamond's Poodles Stole my photos from my business so they can sell puppies over the internet and scam buyers. Internet Author: Decorah, Iowa Internet Fraud: Diamond's Poodles Internet

May 23 2016
Portfolio Lead System Business Union Financial, BUF Financial Stole Money Intended for Business Loan Leads, Now Representing Themselves as a Lender Lansing Michigan Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Portfolio Lead System Lansing , Michigan

May 23 2016
tradeinfo365.com Tend Business Systems Ltd unclear,unfair explanation,misleading china Internet Author: konya, Alabama Surplus Buyers & Sellers: tradeinfo365.com Internet

May 21 2016
Dead Sea Premier Prestige Rip off, poor customer service, SCAM! Lahaina Hawaii Author: Millcreek, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: Dead Sea Premier Lahaina, Hawaii

May 21 2016
Premier Men's Medical Center (Chris) Total sham! Exploit the elderly and your average working man. Needles through the p***s. Stay away for your own health. Harmful procedures. Orlando Florida
Author: Orlano, Florida Clinics: Premier Men's Medical Center Orlando, Florida

May 21 2016
Premier Cleaning Plus, Kevin Bryant, Yakisha WONT PAY THEIR STAFF!!! Southfield and Wixom, Michigan Michigan Author: Ludington, Michigan Cleaning Services: Premier Cleaning Plus Nationwide

May 19 2016
PY Cosmetics Premier Supreme Hard sell for cosmetics I was not interested in. Was very vulnerable (just diagnosed with cancer). Was told I could return items then refused when I tried to. The Woodlands Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Kiosks: PY Cosmetics The Woodlands, Texas

May 19 2016
premier promotion group i receive a mail on the 7th of may 2016 from PREMIER PROMOTION GROUP stating that i have been awarded a check or cash equivalent in lien. in the sum of $ 4,320,000.00 but cannot get this money unless i send a processing fee of $20.00 with in 14 days. what should i do? Fresh Meadows New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: premier promotion group Fresh Meadows, New York

May 19 2016
premier disability They lie,dont call every 90 days like say they will. Nationwide Author: ventura, California Attorneys & Legal Services: premier disability Nationwide

May 17 2016
J and J Motors, Inc. J & J Cycle Buyers most definitely beware!! Massillon Ohio
Author: Louisville, Ohio Motorcycles: J and J Motors, Inc. Massillon, Ohio

May 16 2016
The Discount Warehouse Diana and Maria RIP OFFS Sunrise Florida Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Surplus Buyers & Sellers: The Discount Warehouse Nationwide

May 15 2016
The Bolt Agency AKA Premier Imaging Marketing and Promotions BOLT AGENCY SCAM - RETRACT CHASE QUICKPAY BEFORE YOU GET TO IT! Denver Colorado
Author: Brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Companies: The Bolt Agency Nationwide

May 12 2016
www.limitedmallsinc.com WALLMART INCSends you a check for $ 1,985.00. They give you instructions to participate as a secret shopper but it is all a lie a real scam. At the end you will be told to go to a wester Union and pay $ 980.00 to a bank account in Madrid Spain, It is the Make extra income as a secret shopper for the Gap, Target, Pizza Hut and others. Bentonville Arkansas Author: McKinney, Texas Specialty Stores: www.limitedmallsinc.com Bentonville, Arkansas

May 12 2016
Don McClain EZ House Buyers, Donald McClain, Don McClain Fraud, Criminals, Crooks, Ezhousebuyers.com Austin Texas Author: Austin, Alabama Realtors: Don McClain Austin, Texas

May 12 2016
Telhio credit union I had a chapter 13 three years ago I converted it three years ago to a Chapter 7  Columbus Nationwide Author: Circleville, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Telhio credit union Nationwide

May 11 2016
Sweet Home Bengals Jeff Colson, BreederHarison Walsh, USA Pet Delivery/Insurance Bill The Bengal kitten that I thought I purchased through with monies sent by Western Union was a fraud.   Springfield Nationwide Company Name Has Changed to Nimble Bengals Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 11 2016
American Premier Escrow LLC Will Not Pay Wages for Virtual Employees Santa Ana California Author: Aurora, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: American Premier Escrow Santa Ana, California

May 10 2016
Liquidation.com /Liquidity services Premier closeouts I ordered jewelry with the suggested retail price of 4200 dollars and all I could see was a bunch of junk. the pictures they showed on line was nothing like what I received I could not even make $100 off of it they are a total rip-off they're very misleading and they're misrepresenting what they're selling florida Internet Author: temple terrace, Florida Art Galleries: Liquidation.com /Liquidity services Internet

May 09 2016
Balkis Mitchell work for Delta Airlines Ballers Mitchell I was told by a friend who knew this guy that he can giving Delta Airlines Boarding Pass for a year of travel for $2500.00 I travel alot for my business I paid him $2500.00 he disapper my money without any ticket  Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Air Travel: Balkis Mitchell work for Delta Airlines Atlanta, Georgia