Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | buyers union; premier movie pass; call one communications

Apr 22 2014
One way furniture will take your money and never ship the furniture internet company Internet Author: Houston, Texas Home & Garden Stores: One way furniture Internet

Apr 22 2014
FT Research Company sarah eastman Research Marketing , Western Union, check cashing San Diego Internet Author: Lorain, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: FT Research Company Internet

Apr 22 2014
Franklin Collection Service An unusual call about a debt from way back in 2011 I have no knowledge of I ask about it she jump to a another subject about were I worked at. Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Franklin Collection Service Tupelo, Mississippi

Apr 22 2014
Clark County Credit Union Erroneous late payment reported on credit report, and refuse to remove Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Clark County Credit Union Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 22 2014
CRG Associates Collection with no clue of reality, FCPA and general knowledge and false identities of the only individual Contract Resolve Group, LLC.400 N. Saint Paul St. #730Dallas, TX 75201Ph: 214-506-7766 Fax: 214-220-1242 with no clue of reality, FCPA and general knowledge and false identities of the only individual Contract Resolve Group, LLC.400 N. Saint Paul St. #730Dallas, TX 75201Ph: 214-506-7766 Fax: 214-220-1242 dallas Texas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Communications & Networking: CRG Associates dallas, Texas

Apr 22 2014
TSP FLEXABLE HOSE Rotton fittings. One year life span. Wallingford Connecticut Author: Maysville , Missouri Hardware & Tools: TSP FLEXABLE HOSE Wallingford, Connecticut

Apr 22 2014
Enversa Gulf media solutions Enversa agreed to put my company on the front page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo for 800.00 per month and they do not even have me on the top 10 pages so I call them and they do not return calls or answer their calls. This company is a scam Dallas Texas Author: Tacoma, Washington Computer Marketing Companies: Enversa Dallas, Texas

Apr 22 2014
Prudential felte real estate, bob felte wanted me to lie and hide things from buyers Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: norristown pa., Pennsylvania Realtors: Prudential felte real estate Willow Grove, Pennsylvania

Apr 22 2014
Flowers Delivery Express I ordered sympahty flowers for same day delivery and they were never delivered. I left several messages and no one will get back to me. This company is a scam please do not place any orders with them. Internet Author: St Louis, Missouri Florists: Flowers Delivery Express Internet

Apr 22 2014
Dish Network Charged for sevice never ordered Nationwide Author: grants pass, Oregon Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
suite journies ripoff gave this great presentation of all the great places you can go.But when you call nothing is available. daytona beach Florida Author: ormond beach, Florida Resorts: suite journies daytona beach, Florida

Apr 22 2014
Umbrella Recovery Team For months, I got phone calls from a number listed as Quebec on my phone. Often I wouldn't answer because I would be working or in a meeting. Sometimes I would answer, but the call wouldn't connect and no one would be on the other line.  La Quinta California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Book & Magazine Publishers: Umbrella Recovery Team La Quinta, California

Apr 22 2014
All county premier/ Paula Menses Had to wait months to get work orders done, maintanace man was very rude spoke no English, had mold and 2children they refused to fix called corporate and a few days later received an eviction letter. Stating it was due to parking on grass and other tedious False reasons. Orlando Florida
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Realtors: All county premier/ Paula Menses Orlando, Florida

Apr 22 2014
onespotallergy.com onespot, blog.onespotallergy, one spot allergy Canadian company deceiving online shoppers searching for allergy products. Ontario Canada Internet
Author: NY, New York Specialty Stores: onespotallergy.com Internet

Apr 21 2014
Doc Hollis Woodfired Hot Tubs Ordered a custom wood Hot tub and he built one for $500 down and it was very poorly built, rough edges and cheap wood. Would not refund deposit. Littleton New Hampshire
Author: New York Pools & Saunas: Doc Hollis Woodfired Hot Tubs Littleton , New Hampshire

Apr 21 2014
BLACKWALL CAPITAL MARKETS GROUP kevin chen, http://www.blackwallcapitalinc.com/ bait and switch does not pay commissions said one thing did another new york New York Author: new york , New York Brokerage Companies: BLACKWALL CAPITAL MARKETS GROUP new york , New York

Apr 21 2014
HOPEWELL PROMOTIONS Sold (through Wal Mart) gold necklace that the gold coating came off.I returned the necklace under the warrenty and they sent me back a differant necklace and of worse quality also a lot shorter one Falston ,Maryland Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: HOPEWELL PROMOTIONS Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Carbone Gm I have bought a 2009 Chevy pickup from day one i had brake problem  , the front brake after the first 100 miles the were metal to metal. The next day the air bag like come . So i call Alex Carbone up he said bring it done to the GM capitol so i did that they fixed it at no charge. Then i drive it out of the dealer ship and about 10 min after the air bag light comes back on , so i go back and talk to kevin and he states that it was not on when we test drove it so therefore we will know have to charge you.So i then had a meeting with Alex Carbone because not that problem starts i had no weigh in the back of this truck and both spring busted out of the truck causing a blow and almost a car wreck them they were fix by me and them about a week later the ckeck engine light comes on and there are 7 major codes that will fail inspection Alex Carbone does not live up to his word nor back anything he says ,There fore i feel dont buy anthing from this dealership and i also feel his ads are wrong it not a name you and a name you can trust York ville New york Author: Rome, New York Auto Dealers: Carbone Gm Ne, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
union workers credit services this company sent me a letter stating i was pre approved for a 10,000 dollars credit limit. i just needed to send 37.00 dollars annual membership fee. i never received no card... dallas Texas Author: new britain, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: union workers credit services dallas, Texas

Apr 21 2014
Alex Torres Automobile repair Alex Torres Changed motor mounts stating they where original car parts & that if we had any issues to call him. Hialeah Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Auto Mechanics: Alex Torres Automobile repair Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
County Schools Home Study Two ladies affiliated with County Schools came to my door one day. I was a young mother with 2 babies and on welfare at the time. I signed up to take the Hotel Motel Management course and did everything that was asked of me. I turned in all my tests and they were sent back, graded until the very last test which they claimed they did not receive. I took the test over and sent it but they terminated me so I never even made it to Bridgeport and now 24 years later I cannot get a student loan because I am in default. I believe I was ripped off right from the beginning. I never received any monies. Twice they brought a loan check by which they had me sign and then they left with it. bridgeport Connecticut Author: Salisbury, Maryland Financial Education: County Schools Home Study bridgeport, Connecticut

Apr 21 2014
Pardons Canada Ripped off by Pardons Canada Made $300 dollar deposit company would not return call or emails after that requested refund told me i could have it because they sent me an invoice for balance with no services provide other the created file with my name on it Toronto Ontario Author: Stephenville, New Foundland Legal Process Services: Pardons Canada toronto, Ontario

Apr 21 2014
Gurney's Seed and Nursery They are farming out our jobs to India for their overflow call center. We need to employ Americans!!! Greendale Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Nurseries: Gurney's Seed and Nursery Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Holiday Cruise Line Recieved a boarding pass Riviera Beach Florida Author: Anderson, Indiana Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Line Riviera Beach, Florida

Apr 21 2014
cashnetusa mr.cooper They told me i had been approved for a loan and how much and then took all of my info and told me they needed to verify that i had 5% of my loan on hand and asked me to go and purchase a green dot card for 150.00 and to call the card and give them the number on caller id and i proceeded to tell him that i knew by doin that my money would be transfered into there account and he became irritated and told me no that was not what it was for and i told him if i had 150.00 i would not need a loan ......basicaly i wasnt stupid and he got upset and i asked him to remove me from his list and remove my information........ they checked my credit score of which i dont have and on top of that did not contact my employer to see if i was employed or how much i made sooooooo in conclusion these folks are fulla crap . Nationwide Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cash Services: cashnetusa Nationwide