BWAYPHOTO BROADWAY PHOTO & VIDEO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bwayphoto Broadway Photo & Video
There may be more specific results for "Bwayphoto Broadway Photo & Video"
For more specific results for "Bwayphoto Broadway Photo & Video"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 17 2017
Power Sellers Digital Broken camera suppose to be new Internet Author: Thompson, North Dakota Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Internet

Jun 16 2017
Authorized Camera Service Incompetent Camera Repair Service Woodland Hills California Author: Van Nuys, California Cameras & Video: Authorized Camera Service Woodland Hills, California

Jun 16 2017
PRECISION HORSE TRAINING CHRISTINE BOEHLE SELLS HORSES ONLINE WHO ARRIVE IN HORRIBLE CONDITION WITH EXTREME MEDICAL ISSUES AFTER MAKING A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO ROGUE RIVER OREGON Author: SEATTLE, Washington Questionable Activities: PRECISION HORSE TRAINING OREGON

Jun 12 2017
Earnest Cook Ejai Da Cook, Ejai CookEarnest CookEjai Atypical Cook Ejai Known as Earnest Cook claims to be a photographer and asked woman to do shoots with him on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter he even has a Black Planet Page, he books photo shoots with people and either never gives them their pictures or makes up a lie about the pictures so he can rebook another shoot and will try to add that one for free so he can build his clienttell up, he also comes with a soft story about having a brother who has a disease where he can't move and walk and he has to do everything for him, and orders food for him everyday and claims they don't have any money to eat so he asks his clients for money for the bus and says he doesn't drive and everything. Alsip Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Earnest Cook Alsip, Illinois

Jun 10 2017
Resort at 925 Main 925 mainn st apartmnts, the resort at 925, 925 grapevine texas Crime escalating at Resorts 925 in Grapevine Grapevine Texas
Video proof Author: Grapevine, Texas Police: Resort at 925 Main Grapevine, Texas

Jun 10 2017
CJS CD Keys CJS-CDKEYS.com Data Mining; Requires Government issued PHOTO I.D. or verification text AFTER you pay. No refund if you refuse. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: CJS CD Keys Internet

Jun 09 2017
Inventel.tv HDMirror cam Company lied to me three times, they offered me 30% discount, and then lied to me again and still have not shipped my product after 20 days Los Angeles california Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Cameras & Video: Inventel.tv Internet

Jun 06 2017
PowerSellerDigital Advertises one price, charges at another rate Snellville, GA Georgia Author: Monticello, Florida Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital Internet

Jun 05 2017
@artoftrill, @trillamericana2, TrillAmericana2 Tommy Cash Jr, #trillamericana, Tommy Carter, NEVER PAYS MODELS, NEVER PROVIDED PROOFS OR VIDEO FOOTAGE OF WORK HE HIRED ME FOR ATLANTA, PHILLY, NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA, CHICAGO Nationwide
Author: SNELLVILLE, Georgia Photography: TrillAmericana2 Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
HawtShotz, LLC This is a FAKE site. The individual claims he took the photos on his site but they are from stock photo sites, and also his LLC does not exist and is not registered with the Secretary of State. Atlanta GEORGIA Good to see Author: Suwanee, Georgia Photography: VONZELL MALIK PHOTOGRAPHY Internet

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Flo Mendez-Beatty Cherry Creek Properties SCAM - ILLEGAL DRONE VIDEO Pueblo Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Realtors: Flo Mendez-Beatty Pueblo, Colorado

May 31 2017
iMemories Sent video's to be digitized. They sent back the originals and said I could get copies off the internet but it would cost so much per video. I had already paid them over $190.00 thinking they were making the digital videos and mail to me. I can't get my videos to download. I just want my money returned. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Video & Film Production: iMemories Scottsdale, Arizona

May 30 2017
Will Hansford willhansford400 Craigslist Scammer, Online Scammer, Consumer fraud Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cameras & Video: Will Hansford Internet

May 30 2017
NOVA Digital Films Gregory R. Letiecq Video was never delivered as promised Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Video & Film Production: NOVA Digital Films Internet

May 30 2017
bigmanhattanrooms.com bigmanhattanrooms.com 1501 Broadway (Times Square) & 132 West 31st Street (by Madison Square Garden) / Fraud : Scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Realtors: bigmanhattanrooms.com New York, New York

May 29 2017
PAYZA Payza put my account on hold when they asking me for passport , bank statements and photo for me holding my passport and i did it but they still didn't open my account Internet
Author: Internet Financial Services: PAYZA Internet

May 26 2017
Tina farrow Naked Actives Ltd. Tina Farrow aka Naked Actives Ltd scammed me by using a Dr Oz video in their website Aucland Internet Author: San Diego, California Skin Care: Tina farrow Internet

May 26 2017
Vikram Parmar The smartvmp smartvmp Vicky Parmar, Vikram Parmar Wordpress ,Vikram Parmar SEO Vikram Parmar free lancer RUNS SOME VERY BAD WEBSITE AHMEDABAD INDIA
I found this video of him Author: Apopka, Florida Business Consulting: Vikram Parmar Internet

May 25 2017
GPS Outlet Store Total rip off artists Santa Monica California
Author: Apopka, Florida Cameras & Video: GPS Outlet Store Santa Monica, California

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 23 2017
Living Scriptures The Living Scriptures Company Fraudulent, Dishonest, Contract Ogden Utah They have agreed to cancel the account Author: Delaware, Ohio Video Stores: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

May 21 2017
Anon-V.com ,camwh*res.tv Anonymous Pirating Video Sex Scam Fraud Malware Illegal Piracy Seven Mile Beach Internet Author: GRAND CAYMAN, Alabama Adult Web Site: Anon-V.com Internet

May 18 2017
Matt Skinner Twelvestone Capital, Twelvestone Group, Empire West The company hired me to edit videos. They still owe me thousands of dollars and are refusing payment (after uploading some of the videos) Valencia California
Author: los angeles, California Video Stores: Matt Skinner New Hall, California

May 17 2017
Badger Wholesale LLC Nick Nichols Scam Artist East Troy Wisconsin Author: Watertown, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Badger Wholesale LLC East Troy, Wisconsin