C & H GRAPHICS & PRIINTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: C & H Graphics & Priinting
There may be more specific results for "C & H Graphics & Priinting"
For more specific results for "C & H Graphics & Priinting"
Showing 1-25 of 19,744 Found Reports For more specific results for "C & H Graphics & Priinting"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Illujen cosmetics Company sent me a sample for $4.95 and now will charge me over $300.00 for product I did not order. Santa Ana California Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Skin Care: Illujen cosmetics Santa Ana C, California

Aug 19 2017
Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Installed A/C unit incorrectly, mold in house, very sick, did not respond for help. Water damage from unit Charleston South Carolina
Author: Sullivan's Island, South Carolina Electrical Services: Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Charleston,

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 15 2017
Global Graphics and Design inc Liars, scammers, thieves. Edwards Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Global Graphics and Design inc Edwards, Illinois

Aug 14 2017
Clean Air HVAC Invalidated My Manuf Warranty on a New A/C System Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Clean Air HVAC Baltimore Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Beauty Within, Provo, Utah Vibrant C I was auto shipped beauty cream without agreeing to an order. I never authorized this and thought I was getting a free trial only. Provo, Utah Author: Anniston, Alabama Skin Care: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Aug 14 2017
Platinum Motorcars Inc., Josh Robinson bought car Josh lied @ car, transmission out, a/c unit out, SRS light on, ripped me off with money Coral Springs Florida Author: Crimora, Virginia Auto Dealers: Platinum Motorcars Inc., Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 12 2017
Nouveau Restore Scam! They claimed if you payed $4.95 for s&h ,send sample for free.I ordered skin cream and eye cream. Was charged $89 each, 2 weeks later.They said that I agreed in fine print. Internet Author: Kings Park, New York Bait-and-Switch: Nouveau Restore Internet

Aug 12 2017
Enthralling skin care Eunisse They pretended to be through amazon and offer me a free sample of lotion if I paid the S $ H Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

13, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 10 2017
Craig A. Rose Jr. dba C. Rose Enterprise, LLC Craig Rose Up Front Loan Fee Scammer Dallas Nationwide Author: Texas Loans: Craig A. Rose Jr. dba C. Rose Enterprise, LLC Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Assure Products Assure C-oil try for only 4.95. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Assure Products Internet

Aug 09 2017
IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC 780 Buford Highway ,Bldg C-100Suwanee Ga.30024 Took payments then start going back several months previous saying payments were never made Suwanee Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC Suwanee, Georgia

Aug 09 2017
C serum technologies Vinetics CSupport@skinhealthdesk.com Order C serum cream as a test to see if I liked it. Have been receiving them every month or so. Returned to sender was written on the box & returned to post office. Did not receive any for a month or more. St. Petersburg, FLoridainternet Internet Author: Midland, Texas Criminal Justice System: C serum technologies Internet

Aug 09 2017
C & G Homes, LLC C & G Homes, LLC Cheryl Boyer/Cheryl Lombardo-Boyer/Craig Oleary Deceptive, Unethical Company St Charles Missouri Author: St Charles, Missouri Landlords: C & G Homes, LLC St charles, Missouri

Aug 08 2017
Shaun Smith Sent me an email that said if I didn't contact to pay a balance of $865.75 I would be taken to court and sued for the money and a 5200 approximately. They also threatened jail time.The charges are listed as 1983(c), 19(a), 21(us). Case file RR 187829 Internet Author: maysville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 07 2017
Lux Style InterNational Lux International I clicked on their website to review their product, upon seeing the cost, I shut down their webpage, shipped anyways Odense C Nationwide Author: Fort Jones, California Skin Care: Lux Style InterNational Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
American Home Shield AHSAHS Warranty Company Horrible Company / Horrible Service / Horrible Contractors - Tried to not fix my A/C AGAIN Ormond Beach Florida
Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: American Home Shield Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
R & H Logistics Keller TX Fashon ReedRoslin.Crim RIP OFF THEY WONT PAY YOU FOR WORK YOU'VE DONE Keller Texas Author: Springer, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: R & H Logistics Keller TX Keller , Texas

Aug 06 2017
ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR - DRU2@ehi.com Enterprise rent a car send me a bill for $1,578.88 for damages to a rental vehicle that i did not cause P O BOX 843369 Kansas City MO USA 64184 Nationwide
EnterpriseCares Author: Bay Area, California Car Rentals: ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Mohamed Hassan Fayed N & N Engineering INC. Mohamed H Fayed Mohamed Abdel Hassan Wafa Irvine Builders Corp. Irvine Engineering GroupGeoBoden Inc. Fraud, under bids projects, unprofessional, rip off, deciving, liar, not to be trusted, Tustin Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Mohamed Hassan Fayed Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Assure CBD Oil Scam, I received an email saying you could try the product for just the price of S&H....this is not the first product I've bought for just S&H but is the only one e I've been charged more for. Internet Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Home HealthCare: Assure CBD Oil Internet