Your Search | c & h graphics & priinting

Aug 31 2016
C&C Marketing Center, Inc Carl Davis (owner)1545 NW 7TH TERRACE Pompano Beach, FL 33060 RIP OFF ON VACATION PACKAGE THAT WAS NEVER SUPPOSE TO EXPIRE Pompano Beach Florida Author: Danville, Illinois Lodging: C&C Marketing Center, Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel,  Dr. Spiegel, Dr. Jeffrey H. Spiegel, Doctor Spiegel Patient bias, Neglect, Medical Malpractice, Inadequate Medical Care, Rushed, Botched, Horrendous Surgery Boston Massachusetts Author: Oregon Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 30 2016
USAA c/o Keane USAA hacked; scammer Keane uses USAA info to engage in ID theft Nationwide
Author: Caldwell, New Jersey Banks: USAA Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
SKIN Noir Ordered 14 day trial $4.95, then charged my card $89.95. They have 2 T&C on website. The 30 day refund policy was not honored. Internet Author: Kailua-Kona , Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN Noir Internet

Aug 29 2016
Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors Purchased vehicle.... Crossway motors: 12960 I-45 North, Willis, Tx 77378 Financed by.... Woodlands Financial , the Woodlands , Tx Predator Lenders...stole 8000.00 + from me by way of harassment over insurance and finally Forgery. The Woodlands Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Financial Services: Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors The Woodlands, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Michelle Calleja Veronica Calleja Ittybittyelephant Ripoff artist/Con Artist/Thief/Artist that say's she will deliver your website but will take your money and run! Harlingen Internet
Author: Harlingen, Texas Computer Graphics: Michelle Calleja Internet

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Corel Corporation Corel Corporation1600 Carling Avenue Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Canada QuattroPro X7 & X8 Software Defective in Pie Charts section, unsatisfactry customer service Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Author: Carmel, New York Computer Graphics: Corel Corporation Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7, Canada

Aug 26 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AHS- A/C went out in June thier contractors could not fix, we opted for the option done what was ask and still do not have pymt Memphis Tennessee
Author: MAYPEARL, Texas Customer: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 25 2016
Walts Wholesale Clothing wholesale theives Darlington, c Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Liars: Walts Wholesale Clothing South Carolina

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois I'm a Moving Agent/ Legal Pro Se Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
best cabinets dan dewalt cheap hardware falls apart in 3 years chicago Illinois Dan at Best Cabinets Deserves a Better Report, Dan responded quickly and came over to adjust the hardware. He also did a good job of explaining what the issue was which was a bit of a mystery since he h Author: chicago, Illinois Kitchens: best cabinets chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2016
Wholesale inventory Network WENMember Service Manager, DAE H, BYUM Retired, widow, purchased impulsively then tried to cancel without EVER using their services and not considering my lack of travel accessability Orlando, Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Travel Companies: Wholesale inventory Network Orlando,, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Hydrolux LLc Celuvia.com After ordering free samples of the two products (S&H charges of $4,95 and $5.95) I was charged $93 and $95 on my credit card. Internet Author: Ligonier, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Hydrolux LLc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Heather Catania Brian Ludlow The Influence Beware! Scammers! They do not pay for work they commission! Los Angeles Internet Author: los angeles, California Computer Graphics: Heather Catania Internet

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 17 2016
C&H Duplexes Cory Colvin Cory has made it so a family can never find housing in Spokane County again. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Housing Rentals: C&H Duplexes Spokane, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda I was going to be Assistant to Marketing and trained me to learn how to organize emails. Los Angeles California
I understand Author: California Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda Los Angeles, California

Aug 16 2016
créditos comerciales e industriales de panama investors group international inc.farid. h. abou fadeljuan jose sedan murrapablo castañeda giraldodiego rojascatalina yepesisabella muñoz soto this company commit fraud with a financial contract signed and apostille. panama Internet Author: puerto vallarta, Other Financial Services: créditos comerciales e industriales de panama Internet

23, Report #1320979

Aug 14 2016
Shop the world Delta Colorado Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: Shop the world ( Robert H. Woodward Internet

Aug 12 2016
Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Farmers Auto Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Oakdale, California, Farmers Insurance Exchange, Ingrid Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid Walker Oakdale Calfornia, Ingred H Walker email :iwalker@ farmersagent.com,Ingrid Walke Unrequested auto coverages were not told nor explained to me and added on and billed to my Farmers policy by my agent Ingrid H Walker, without my consent!! The actions were done without my knowledge and without my permission. Woodland Hills California Done talkin...Ingrid Walker is not transparent in her dealings Author: Laguna Beach, California Consumer Services: Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Woodland Hills, California

25, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas