Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: C & H Graphics & Priinting
There may be more reports for "C & H Graphics & Priinting"
For more results perform a general search for "C & H Graphics & Priinting"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 19 2017
Renovate TD Bank, NA Setup for AutoPay and Magically System stops and then you get a Late Fee Detroit Michigan Internet Author: C, Indiana Loans: Renovate Internet

Feb 18 2017
D&C Masonry Don Collier Paid deposit job never done. Broomfield Colorado Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Builders & Contractors: D&C Masonry Broomfield, Colorado

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Feb 17 2017
C and C Motors Dealer sold a extended warranty and now that I need to use the warranty it's not covered. This dealer is the most dishonest dealer in the south east. Stay away! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Auto Dealers: C and C Motors Chattanooga, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Feb 17 2017
Damian C Strickland Damian C Strickland Contractor Im A Single Mother And This Man Stole $4,000 From Me Portland Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Builders & Contractors: Damian C Strickland Portland, Oregon

Feb 16 2017
Adam Jordan Azevedo A&C plumbing. Took off with $4000 and never returned to job site. Brantford Ontario
Author: Colborne , Ontario Plumbing: Adam Jordan Azevedo Brantford , Ontario

Feb 16 2017
Revived Youth Renewal Cream Revived Youth Eye Renewal Cream AD suggested free trial if you pay S&H Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal Cream Internet

Feb 15 2017
Oak Grove Investments, LLC Andreas H Von FlotowMonica Vaughn Fake Private Lender Hood River Internet Author: Johnstown, Ohio Loans: Oak Grove Investments, LLC Internet

Feb 13 2017
Amazon.com Winver, Washington D C, an Amazon.com employee: Homdox Stainless Wall Mounted mailbox lockable letterbox. Ordered: January 21, 2017.  Amazon.com approved the refund on February 3. I still don't have it. Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Liars: Amazon.com Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
J C Penny Sold gold ring that was actually silver Akron Ohio
Author: Munroe Falls, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: J C Penny Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS HOWARD C GILLIS JR STOLEN PRODUCT Spring Hill Kansas Author: DALLAS, Texas Dead Beat Customers: 5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS Spring Hill , Kansas

Feb 09 2017
Luxstyle international I went on luxstyle web page. And I didn't order anything and yet they sent me an email telling me that they are shipping me a product that I did not order. Odense C Denmark Author: Welland , Alabama Eye Care: Luxstyle international Denmark

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
Platinum Limousine Service Melvin C. Logan 9900 Hummingbird Lane Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 Dangerous and Unskilled Limo Driver Waldorf Maryland Author: District Heights, Maryland Taxi & Limousine Services: Platinum Limousine Service Waldorf, Maryland

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 05 2017
Nissan of Elizabeth City persuaded to buy a car by a broken promise Elizabeth City North Carolina Where's The Ripoff? Author: h town, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Nissan of Elizabeth City Elizabeth City, North Carolina

Feb 04 2017
H Town Movers - Art B and Carlos They verified boxes arrived, tried calling driver and Art to resolve, kept avoiding me Houston Texas Author: Houston, Moving Companies: H Town Movers Internet

Feb 03 2017
Coal Cosmetic Parisian Glow Serum CremeEmpowered stole my money from my account. I placed my first order on 02/01/17. They over charged me for a free sample. the itemized receipt showed an additional charge. for s/h. Orlando Florida Author: South Jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic Florida

Feb 02 2017
maxoto san diego california TUAN ANH NGUYEN owner maleTracy unk last name c owner of both locations including ocean beach californiaTommy head mechanic ripoff of auto repairs and was proven by the state of california, san diego California Author: Alabama Auto Repair Service: maxoto san diego california san diego, California

Feb 02 2017
OwnYourBillboard.com Own Your Billboard, Prographics, Pro Graphics, Renato Garcia SCAM!! NEVER RECEIVED THE TRUCK! THEY WON'T RESPOND! OUT OF ALMOST $20,000. Provo, Utah Nationwide
THIS IS PERSON IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. WE ARE A FAMILY COMPANY WHO HAS FULL DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE Author: Louisiana, Louisiana Auto manufactures: OwnYourBillboard.com Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
C&C Nutrabody C&C NPK NutraPeakC&C Nutrabody They charged my account for the first set of bottles I order which came to a total of 4.49$ a piece. Then the continued to charge my account and it's now 79.99$ a bottle (2) in was only suppose to be a 14 day trial. And the contine to charge me and I have not received any more product now they are charging me for nothing. I want my nearly 200$ back! I can not find the city it is located in Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Weightloss Programs: C&C Nutrabody Internet