Your Search | c & h graphics & priinting

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
RFS C/O Nouvebelle Skin Care NouvebelleDermaluxe Snake Venom Dr. Oz's Skin Cream Pacoima California Author: crystal river, Florida Physicians: RFS C/O Nouvebelle Skin Care Pacoima, California

Jul 21 2016
Club Wyndham Vacation Resorts My name is Marvis C Norfleet I am age 68 widower and on a fixed income I live in Alabama National Harbor, Oxon Maryland Maryland Author: Bessemer, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Club Wyndham National Harbor , Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment Marc H. Noda Marc H. Noda or ARE has never paid multiple employees or honored contracts that we know of... Los Angeles California Author: Washington DC, Maine Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment Los Angeles , California

Jul 20 2016
H. Kent Hollins I've been paying for 6 years and the balance is not going down. Topeka Kansas Author: Chillicothe, Missouri Collection Agencies: H. Kent Hollins Topeka, Kansas

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet

Jul 19 2016
Tracey myers access international Access international C/O island holdings Inc sent paper work and a cashiers check in the amount of $350.00¬† Author: Dublin, Georgia Questionable Activities: Tracey myers access international Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Beauclarc A. Thomas Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C Innovative Homes architecturaltrainingconsultants.comB A THOMAS INNOVATIVE HOMES FRAUD, CLAIMS TO BE AIA & LEED CERTIFIED, HE IS NOT, OWES ME $8000.00 REFUSE TO PAY Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beauclarc A. Thomas Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 19 2016
Secret Serums c/o GLF I ordered this as it was advertised as a 15 day trial. Instead, they shipped two full bottles and when I called to return it, they said because I had opened the package, I couldn't! I Lewiston CA Author: Lakeside, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums c/o GLF Internet

Jul 18 2016
private label nutraceuticals llc free sample,pay 4.95 shipping only, 20 days charge on my m/c 99.15 norcross Georgia
Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Beauty Products: private label nutraceuticals llc norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet

Jul 18 2016
J B ENTERTAINMENT they charge my a\c 436.26 by mistake and now they donot give my money back, okc Oklahoma Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Restaurants: J B ENTERTAINMENT okc, Oklahoma

Jul 16 2016
Radiant skin I ordered a free trial with only paying shipmaent with no obligations stated. I did not sign anything to allow money taken out of my account in the future. Two weeks later they took 96.00 out of my account without my permission . I never ordered this crap. I never recieved another product. I have been calling and emailing to cancel and get refund and they will not confirm tjis. they are crooks and need to be stopped. I hired a lawyer and will sue the h*** out of them. santa ana, ca California Author: augusta, Maine Beauty Salons: Radiant skin santa ana, California

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 15 2016
$10 alogo Failed to Provide Work India India Author: Orange , California Computer Graphics: $10 alogo Internet

Jul 15 2016
Leon Anglin Big L Mobile RV & Handyman Services MOBILE RV & HANDYMAN SERVICES s****. Author: Ocala , Florida Home Improvements: Leon Anglin Internet

Jul 14 2016
Carl C. Dooley, Jr. Sykes Place Plantation Buyer beware of purchasing horses from this place Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Clio, California Horse Traders: Carl C. Dooley, Jr. Brookville, Missouri

Jul 14 2016
MyPix2.com Took order and never delivered. Kept saying production delays. Won't let me talk to anybody at the company. They do support with Chat and Email Only. I am getting the exact same excuse each time I inquire into the order. It appears that they are working from a standard script. Internet Author: Wixom, Michigan Computer Graphics: MyPix2.com Internet

Jul 13 2016
ReNew rejuvenating eye cream Ageless Vitamin C SerumRevitalize Age defying skin serum SCAM! Nationwide
Author: MILWAUKIE, Oregon Beauty Products: ReNew rejuvenating eye cream Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
ProMag Energy Group A/C and Heating Inc BUYER BEWARE! WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISABLED AND ELDERLY! Cocoa Florida Author: SEBASTIAN, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ProMag Energy Group A/C and Heating Inc Cocoa, Florida

Jul 12 2016
Wheresmytutor.com Justin C. Ketcham Justin Ketcham is scamming tutors, $20 at a time. Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Tutoring: Wheresmytutor.com Internet