Your Search | c & r used appliances

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 28 2016
Gamestop rips off hundreds of customers who used their online application for purchased game access!! Grapewine Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Computer Software: Gamestop Grapewine, Texas

May 28 2016
Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Tom Singer Deceptive and misleading used car dealer. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Orem, Utah Motor Vehicle: Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Salt Lake City, Utah

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Operate with a phantom non - existent company called Mega Corp R Toronto Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Toronto, Ontario

May 27 2016
Snyders used cars Gave me the best service ever We returned again to repurchase!! Essex Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: Snyders used cars Essex, Maryland

May 27 2016
FBCS University of Phoenix Collection Agency Used Loan Paid Off stating they show still oweing full balance Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Colleges and Universities: FBCS

May 27 2016
Eric N Gichoya Gichoya, Eric N. fdba ELSA Real Estate and Mortgage Services fbda Elsa International fdba ELSA D aka Elkanah Gichoya fdba ELSA B fdba ELSA International Inc. aka Eric N. Gichoya fdba ELSA C dba ELSA A, 2708 Fourseasons Dr., Columbus 43207 breach of contract ,Fraud and deception Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Realtors: Eric N Gichoya Columbus, Ohio

May 27 2016
Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research Secret Shopper Fraud New York New York Author: Tehachapi, California Work at Home: Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research New York, New York

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
doordash.com doordash used my credit card number to charge $446, charges have been credited back by doordash but they have not answered why they have charged my card to begin with Internet Author: rensselaer, New York Credit Card Fraud: doordash.com Internet

May 26 2016
Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Rich Stieff; cruiseadventures4u; www.allyourdreamstravel.com Owe Me Three Commissions; Used My Photo in Their Advertising Without My Permission New Jersey Internet
Author: Kingston, New Jersey Cruises: Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Internet

May 25 2016
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Cancelled membership because we used the service. Englewood Colorado Author: acton, California Auto Towing: Good Sam Roadside Assistance Englewood, Colorado

May 25 2016
Perry Excavating Aperry Inc, Amber Perry, Tony Perry Very poor business practice, install used parts, never complete on time Camby Indiana Author: Mooresville, Indiana Building Services: Perry Excavating Camby, Indiana

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Sexton Landscape Tom's Landscape, Scott Sexton Used my services, Never Paid! Shady guy. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Northville, Michigan Landscaping: Sexton Landscape Sterling Heights , Michigan

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Prolean Forskolin Did not finish transaction. I did a backspace after putting in credit number and they still used it. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Savannah, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Prolean Forskolin Pleasant Grove , Utah

May 24 2016
Mac Haik dealership in Victoria TX Used car dearlership / management Unethical, unprofessional, pool business practice at used car sales at Mac Haik! Victoria Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik dealership in Victoria TX Victoria, Texas

May 24 2016
LRB Services Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Appliances: LRB Services Internet

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash  Bait-and-switch tactics used on check cashing fees Carrollton, Texas There Is A Difference Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Check Into Cash Carrollton, Texas

May 23 2016
Locklear Dodge BEWARE OF LOCKLEAR USED RIPOFF-SCAM-IDENTITY THEFT Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Locklear Dodge Tuscaloosa, Alabama

May 23 2016
David owner Call Me Van Lones Theft/unlawful documents used/property held hostage Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Moving Companies: David owner Call Me Van Lones Deerfield Beach, Florida