C & R USED APPLIANCES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: C & R Used Appliances
There may be more specific results for "C & R Used Appliances"
For more specific results for "C & R Used Appliances"
Showing 1-25 of 72,263 Found Reports For more specific results for "C & R Used Appliances"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Ipayment Keeps saying I owe them money and paid 2 times so far never used it they tell me they never got paid got bank statement for proof California California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Ipayment Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
H.A.S. At Home Appliance Repair, Inc through HomeAdvisor RIDICULOUS RATES! Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Appliances: H.A.S. Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Okinus financial Okinus ripped me off Pelham Georgia You had plenty of time to correct the error Author: Georgia Appliances: Okinus financial Pelham, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
luminescent skin care, Firmskin, ecodigital gr*paidbod, csi*kulbody, skinlush, litecream, Ordered one sample from a company on shark Tank and SEVEN companies used my credit card and received no products CA Author: EDEN, Maryland Skin Care: luminescent skin care Internet

Aug 17 2017
Appliance Repair Service Columbus Refrigeration & Appliance Repair repair samsung ref. charged for new board, went up to 50 told unplug &plug back in now down to 15 Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus,, Indiana Appliances: Appliance Repair Service Columbus, Indiana

Aug 16 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas James R. Youngblood Scam advertising Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas Irving, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Broken R Stables GENE ROSS I BOUGHT THIS COLT FROM THIS COLT FROM BROKEN R STABLES middeltin Tennessee Author: louisville, Kentucky Horse Traders: Broken R Stables middeltin, Tennessee

Aug 16 2017
R&M landscaping Isaac monroe This company put down landscaping blocks and put mulch and flowers in the new bed. Shorted us on mulch and killed most of the plants he planted. Put in drainage popups in yard and the pipe is showing through the lawn. Valley park Missouri
Author: St louis, Missouri Landscaping: R&M landscaping Internet

Aug 16 2017
Skipper Bud's Fraudulent Used Car Salesman! North Winthrop Illinois Making it right Author: Wilmington, Illinois Boat Marinas: Skipper Bud's North Winthrop, Illinois

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
A & R Complete Service, Corp AR Bogus $250 Charge for disposing my AC Compressor Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: A & R Complete Service, Corp Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 15 2017
Mini pocket rockets.com We bought a mini pocket rocket in march for my son and it has never worked emailed called company had a dispute with card then months later after dispute got a threatening letter from company so I uplifted disputed thought company would finally help and send parts but no I bought a it was over $352 and can't be used. Company is horrible and Templeton California Author: Cherokee, Iowa Motorcycles: Mini pocket rockets.com Templeton , California

Aug 15 2017
Assurant Solutions Federal Warranty Service extended warranty for appliances Nationwide Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Appliances: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
Clean Air HVAC Invalidated My Manuf Warranty on a New A/C System Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Clean Air HVAC Baltimore Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 14 2017
Home Depot protection Switched providers to restart clock to replace unit Nationwide
Author: El cajon, California Appliances: Home Depot protection Nationwide