Your Search | c & r used appliances

Sep 28 2016
affordable R & S tree service Stole my money Ocala Florida Author: mcintosh, Florida Maintenance Companies: affordable R & S tree service Ocala, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Thred Up On-line consignment and used clothing seller California Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Consignment Stores: Thred Up Internet

Sep 27 2016
William C. Rott & Son Deceptive Sales Practices Tonawanda New York Author: Orchard Park, New York Home Improvements: William C. Rott & Son Tonawanda, New York

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 26 2016
AncestrybyDNA Scam-I was misled to believe I had used Ancestry.com. The report they provided was global at best and did not drill down to the specific info that Ancestry.com advertises. Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AncestrybyDNA Internet

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 25 2016
PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB cheating used tyres company 63-600 KĘPNO Author: tripoli, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB 63-600 KĘPNO,

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 24 2016
JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES JESUS C OROSCO DAVID HILTZMAN CREW NO PERMITS ETC WANT I WANT PICTURES TOOK TOMNew Kingdom Handyman, LLC Review - Handyman Services in West ...www.bbb.org/.../new-kingdom-handyman-llc-in-...Better Business BureauComplaint Type, Total Closed Complaint BOGUS REPORTS BROKERAGE AS WELL GOING GOING ON HOUSTON MOTGOMERY IL SAN ANTONIO ARIZONA Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Homeowner Associations: JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 23 2016
CHOICE HOME WARRENTY THIS COMPANEY IS REPOFF. N.J Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Appliances: CHOICE HOME WARRENTY Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Landlord does not return deposits. Never fixed appliances. Shows up unannounced and very rude, Beverley Hills California Lisa's attempt to character degrade and calling people names like renegade is absurd. Author: Washington D.C., Maryland Attorneys General: Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Beverley Hills, California

Sep 23 2016
Orange Offer, eBlaze Services Inc., Cell Trade In, Cashmy Cellphone, Ken Haller , Thomas R Wells Scammers! Chicago Illinois Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Orange Offer Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2016
Mr. Appliance Bad Refrigerator Repair and Service Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Mr. Appliance Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Action Appliance They will take your money and not provide service. Aurora Colorado Author: Frederick, Colorado Appliances: Action Appliance Aurora, Colorado

Sep 21 2016
R And R botanical Total scam artist LA MESA California Author: wilson, North Carolina Nurseries: R And R botanical LA MESA, California

Sep 21 2016
The Top Tier Painting Co. Richard C. NelsonRich Nelson d**k NelsonTop Tier Painting Nefarious, fraud, unscrupulous Gresham Oregon
Author: Troutdale , Oregon Paint & Wallpaper: The Top Tier Painting Co. Gresham, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 21 2016
All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Alberto Ayon Sold me broken 15 year old washer from scrap yard that flooded my entire home and caused 10k in damages Hialeah Florida
Author: Florida Appliances: All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Hialeah, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Thomas C. Cox Cox Consulting Student Loan Management and Collection Agency Deceptive Practices Winfield Illinois
Author: Navasota, Texas Collection Agencies: Thomas C. Cox Winfield, Illinois

Sep 20 2016
Luxury Unlimited Auto Sales Lorenzo Used Car RipOff Trevose Pennsylvania Author: Cherry Hill , New Jersey Auto Dealers: Luxury Unlimited Auto Sales Trevose, Pennsylvania

Sep 20 2016
Cellphone Traders False advertising, on website that says consumer would get initial value for their used electronic devices. Reno Nevada
Explanation--- Author: St. Albans, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Cellphone Traders Reno, Nevada