C & R USED APPLIANCES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: C & R Used Appliances
There may be more specific results for "C & R Used Appliances"
For more specific results for "C & R Used Appliances"
Showing 1-25 of 72,705 Found Reports For more specific results for "C & R Used Appliances"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Nuway QFL Advanced eye care Joanna and Chip Gaines were used as enticement! Internet Facebook Author: Rossford, Ohio Eye Care: QFL Advanced eye care Internet

Oct 16 2017
Rick McGaha R&M Design Group DO NOT USE This guy is a Crook,filing charges against today Roswell Ga Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Home Improvements: Rick McGaha Roswell, Ga

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Oct 14 2017
IBEX IBEX TUMBLERS free tumbler just pay shipping Austell Georgia Author: Brooksville, Florida Appliances: IBEX Austell, Georgia

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Snap Finance I purchased a mattress from a company named 'Wholesale Mattress' who used Snap Finance as one of their finance providers. The representative of the Mattress Co. also presented herself as an agent for the Snap Finance. What she told me, and what their h*o Snap mis-represented the terms of their contract by describing the loan in an unfair way. Salt Lake city Utah Author: Lancaster, California Accounting: Snap Finance Salt Lake city , Utah

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 13 2017
William C. Berger Esq. Home Defense Law Firm LLC Promised foreclosure defense & house in foreclosure Boca Raton Florida Author: Pine Bush, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: William C. Berger Esq. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Home Service Network Repair on Top loading Samsung Washer Rurtherford New Jersey Author: New Jersey Appliances: Home Service Network Rurtherford , New Jersey

Oct 13 2017
Eric Theiss Copper Chef This product does not work as shown in advertising. East Fairfield, NJ 07004 Internet Author: Desoto, Texas Appliances: Eric Theiss Copper Chef Internet

English bulldog & French bulldog puppies for sale Michelle sotolongo Internet
Next time you want a dog.... Author: Monroe, North Carolina Appliances: English bulldog & French bulldog puppies for sale Internet

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 12 2017
C&L Repair Complete Rip Off Lapeer Michigan Author: Harbor Beach , Michigan Truck Dealer Repair: C&L Repair Lapeer, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Millennium glass Millennium glass I think these used to be Joe Toby is they were named Jay and Al glass I think he’s working again. Is there anyway you have a photo of him I think he’s working again Nationwide Author: Sun city, Arizona Glass Repair Shops: Millennium glass Nationwide