Your Search | c & r used appliances

Apr 30 2016
siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Scam Foo Kam Foo Kam Foo approched our company because we help customers get approved for apartments when they cannot get approved with their Credit. Only problem with Kam Foo is that he used someone elses credit card and we caught it. He then started making threats that he would write negative stuff about our company on the internet for not helping him. He got caught and then we found that he is been in prison for scamming folks. : Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: http://www.siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
REI Success Academy, Zak Childress REI Academy, and a plethora of other dba's being used in Alabama and Florida Ripoff artist, real estate scam man, low-life cheat, thief, Madison, Alabama, Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: REI Success Academy, Zak Childress Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Cecilia Bell Claudia Bell Frank Bell John Orist Bell Charles Rick Bell Rick R Bell Downhill Money Charles Richard Bell Charles Richard Bell of Downhill Money is Writing Fake Reviews & Defrauding People Irving Texas
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Irving, Texas

Apr 29 2016
Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Scott Stroup, Susan Aldridge,Joyce Bennett,Tara Whitfield,William, Sheryl,Earl, Penny, Charles, Debbie, Amanda Challans, Julianne Diegmann, Janet Miles, Raymond Tolbert,William Hylek I used to be very happy with the company now it seems like the people are shadey. Not honest anymore. Merrillville, but couldn't go to their office. Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Merrillville , Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Davidson Invention Will not provide an receipt to what my $795 was used for. Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Davidson Invention

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Home Depot sale price not honored for online orders Nationwide I'm not stupid, not a guy... Author: Mt. Holly, New Jersey Appliances: Home Depot Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
am used auto parts sent 2 blown motors Tampa Nationwide Author: harrison, Michigan Auto Parts: am used auto parts Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
E Z Appliances - Buford HWY Warranty not honored until threatened by law suit. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia Appliances: E Z Appliances - Buford HWY Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
Queens Auto Mall Sold me a used Audi A4 2007 with serious engine problems and refused to help me fix the problem . Jamaica Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Queens Auto Mall Jamaica

Apr 28 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair Failed to provide service but took my money anyway. Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Appliances: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Waldorf, Maryland

Apr 27 2016
Paramount Pest Control This company is by far the most unprofessional and unreliable we have ever used.  Baltimore / Forest Hill Maryland Maryland Author: Baltimore , Maryland Pest Control: Paramount Pest Control

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

16, Report #1302072

Apr 26 2016
Two Guys and a Truck Mike- Answers all callsDaryl-Lead ManTyler-a hard worker They did not show at time agreed, I called and was told that another guy was coming, They didn't have a Truck, I had to prepay so they could reserve a truck, They only got a very small trailer for One Hour, They used their personal Pickup Truck, They did not have any tarps or blankets, It Rained on all my furniture and TV Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck Newport News, Virginia

17, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska

18, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

19, Report #1301957

Apr 26 2016
SW Transmissions / Southwest Transmissions Quality Used Transmissionsautopartsemail.biz Horrible customer service and lies. Who really knows? The BBB doesn't. Internet Author: Oregon Auto Parts: SW Transmissions / Southwest Transmissions Internet

Apr 26 2016
LOWES LOWES MAPLE TERRIBLE RUDE USELESS OVER PRICED LOUSY NIGHTMARE ABUSIVE MAPLE
Author: NORTH YORK, Ontario Appliances: LOWES MAPLE,

Apr 25 2016
Renew Appliance LLC Renew Appliance should be named Broken Appliances Buy Here and then we will treat you like crap. Tacoma Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Appliances: Renew Appliance LLC Tacoma, Washington

Apr 25 2016
H&R Block Best of Both hrblock.com No peace of mind! They still have not filed my taxes! Internet Author: Rochester, New York Tax Services: H&R Block Best of Both Internet

Apr 25 2016
Pedal Media- Tony Rivera Tony Rivera owner of Pedal Media or Electric Pedicabswww.electricpedicabs.com Sold A Brand New Bike Damaged With Used Parts for 5 Thousand Dollars Phoenix, Arizona Internet
Author: Island Park , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Pedal Media- Tony Rivera Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Appliance Warehouse of America, Coinmach Service Corporation Appliance Warehouse of America - Is nothing but an extortion racket 303 Sunnyside Blvd. Suite 70 Nationwide, Texas, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Appliances: Appliance Warehouse of America Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Soo C Shin Individual Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Soo C Shin Kansas City, Missouri