Your Search | c 1 & drivers solutions usa truck

May 30 2016
Care.com I signed up specifically for their 1 month membership. It was clear by its name that it was for one month only - only now do I see that there was a tiny star, and under it in small light grey print it says that the subcription renews automatically.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Child Daycare: Care.com Internet

May 30 2016
REWARD ZONE USA Promised A PS4 reward after subscription with their sponsored Internet
Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Internet Fraud: REWARD ZONE USA Internet

May 30 2016
USA Discount Warehouse microSD card swindle Cape Coral Florida Author: Blairsville, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

May 30 2016
Assurant Solutions Assurant 360 Protection Plan Assurant Protection Plan Is Fraudulent Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Warranty Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

May 30 2016
Dial 1 Limo Service Dial 1 Limo Service is a Fraud! Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Limousine Services: Dial 1 Limo Service Internet

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 30 2016
USA Moving and Storage USA Moving on Groupon USA Moving Services Organized Thieves Very experienced in extortion and robbery tactics North Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Moving Companies: USA Moving and Storage North Miami, Florida

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
Miss Asia USA delegate Miss Asia USA Ripoff! Internet Author: LA, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Miss Asia USA delegate Internet

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
TN Wholesale Nursery TN Online Plant Nursery Scam, they send dead trees and will not refund Internet Author: USA, Ohio Nurseries: TN Wholesale Nursery Internet

May 28 2016
Break Masters Don He ripped my moms Truck off.no mechanic lean. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Break Masters Nationwide

May 28 2016
Bridge crest known as drivetime Drivetime San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Poteet, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Bridge crest known as drivetime Nationwide

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
Fiat of Manhattan Fiat USA of ManhattanPatrick Monninger Bait & Switch New York New York
Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Fiat of Manhattan New York, New York

May 27 2016
Lowe's Canada Price Gouging. A massive discrepency between USA and Canadian Pricing on some items Lethbridge, Alberta Nationwide In Need Of Anger Management? Author: Lethbridge, Alberta Building Products: Lowe's Canada Nationwide

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
DriveTime Tempe, AZ Nationwide Did you do this first? Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: DriveTime Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Invoke Solutions This company lacks any integrity, ethical standards and is a sham!!! Waltham Massachusetts Author: Delaware, Ohio Business Consulting: Invoke Solutions Waltham, Massachusetts

May 27 2016
Rem Sleep Solutions Bate and switch on financing Placentia CA Author: Laie, Hawaii Bed & Bath: Rem Sleep Solutions Placentia,