C 1 & DRIVERS SOLUTIONS USA TRUCK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: C 1 & Drivers Solutions USA Truck
There may be more specific results for "C 1 & Drivers Solutions USA Truck"
For more specific results for "C 1 & Drivers Solutions USA Truck"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Unethical behavior, Rip Off Sheridan Wyoming
Author: Los Angeles, California Truck Dealer Repair: Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Sheridan, Wyoming

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 21 2017
Scoresence Charged me 1 dollar for my report then after I canceled they took 39.95 out of my account less than a week late Internet Author: Coppell, Texas Realtors: Scoresence Internet

The Usa Nursery SCAM Connecticut Nationwide
Author: Madison, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: The USA Nursery Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS My daughter a minor registered to get the price of items too expensive she exit without purchasing. The item was sent tried returning. No response. DK-5100 Odense Denmark Author: Toronto, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS DK-5100 Odense c,

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet

Jun 21 2017
Gig Harbor Les Schwab Very poor quality of work Gig Harbor Washington Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Gig Harbor Les Schwab Gig Harbor , Washington

Jun 21 2017
USA Nursery DO NOT ORDER BAREROOOT TREES NO CITY Internet Author: Arizona Nurseries: USA Nursery Internet

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Insight Marketing Solutions Insight Called to verify Company info and used that to place an ad Calais Maine Author: Jackson, Michigan Mechanics: Insight Marketing Solutions Calais, Maine

Jun 21 2017
Lil Jas Lil Jas — Alabama USA She is a fraud Lil Jas — Alabama USA Internet Author: Tennessee Beauty Salons: Lil Jas Internet

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Aaron Freeland Business fraud - Aaron Jon Freeland from Independent Project solutions or SMARTFIT PROJECTS & JOINERY Altona Meadows VICTORIA Author: Hawthorn, Alabama Small Business Services: Aaron Freeland Altona Meadows, Other

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
First USA FirstUSA Business Development, Inc.,Tod Meyers, Eloizy Gordon Took $5495 from me without any results Tampa Florida Author: Hunter River, Prince Edward Island BBB Better Business Bureau: First USA Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
classmateusacalendar classmate usa calendar review & Steve Rosenberg & Towers of Oceanview East400 Leslie Dr. #1115Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 859-200-7740 Hallandale beach Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: classmateusacalendar Hallandale beach , Florida

Jun 20 2017
Enercare Solutions Hot Water Heater Toronto Nationwide Author: Guelph, Ontario Plumbing: Enercare Solutions Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Income Property USA Buying Summit or Property Education and Buy PD BUYER BEWARE - TOTAL SCAM on many levels American Fork Utah Author: Rockville, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Income Property USA American Fork, Utah

Jun 20 2017
Harris Ford Lynnwood Railroaded my husband into purchase of $96.000 truck Lynnwood Washington Railroaded Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Dealers: Harris Ford Lynnwood Lynnwood, Washington

Jun 19 2017
Sterling audio services SAS AKA-JIMMY FERRANTE Aka-Little Jimmy Lies about what he's going to pay you and makes you chase him for months for your money . Lose this job after job by insulting the employer calling them idiots or dumb c***s Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Sterling audio services SAS JIMMY FERRANTE Middlesex, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove Poor Install... Failed to meet NJ Consumer Affair Obligation East Hanover New Jersey
Author: North Haledon, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove East Hanover, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
jackseeds i orderd High Pressure Power Washer × 1 on 6/1/2017 i used the tracking number no info Internet Author: pueblo, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: jackseeds Internet

Bounce usa Texas Author: Channelview, Texas Party Planners: Bounce usa

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet