Your Search | c 1 truck driving school

1, Report #1319639

Jul 29 2016
SWIFT Trucking School Scam Jurupa Valley California Author: Winchester, California Driving Schools: SWIFT Jurupa Valley,

2, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

3, Report #1319592

Jul 29 2016
CarCo Automotive jalopy wrecked pieced together Rice Minnesota Author: GLADSTONE, Oregon Truck Dealers: CarCo Automotive Rice, Minnesota

4, Report #1319578

Jul 29 2016
I 80 Equipment BUYER BEWARE! Colona Illinois Author: Phoenix, Arizona Truck Dealers: I 80 Equipment Colona, Illinois

5, Report #1319575

Jul 29 2016
OTR Leasing LLC Lenexa Kansas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing LLC Lenexa , Kansas

6, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

7, Report #1319542

Jul 29 2016
Columbia North high school I paid money to this company 5 yrs ago to retain my high school diploma. Internet Author: Bainbridge, Georgia Internet Fraud: Columbia North high school Internet

8, Report #1319522

Jul 29 2016
Harrison Career Institute Perpetrated fraud with government financial aid & forcing loans thru same people who owned the school. FBI Deptford New Jersey Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Financial Education: Harrison Career Institute Deptford , New Jersey

9, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi

11, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

13, Report #1319454

Jul 28 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Please repair your a/c products Compressor is overheating and it is Hot in this house Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, Georgia

14, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

15, Report #1319398

Scott Stevens Tire and Service Repairs on truck brakes Dothan Alabama
Author: Ashford, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Scott Stevens Tire and Service Dothan, Alabama

16, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

17, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

18, Report #1319293

Jul 27 2016
Reservations.com and Villas de Santa Fe Scams when making reservations-switching the consumer to websites not shown, taking $$ before confirmation of reservations, not showing on PAGE 1 that reservations are nonrefundable and credit card will be charged. Not allowing for an error even minutes later no matter what. FRAUD!!! Santa Fe, Internet/New Mexico Author: Arizona Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Encante Anti-Aging Products 1) MMF*MUNEFACESERUM 866-26530 NM SEQ #9000144324252) 55536076EYECREAMESSLIFE OR G877840250 UT SEQ#816000097917 MAJOR SCAM!!! 100% FRAUD!! STAY AWAY!! Internet Author: Saltillo, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Encante Anti-Aging Products Internet

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
j.d.byrider Cnac harassing, rude anderson Indiana Author: muncie, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: j.d.byrider anderson, Indiana

Jul 25 2016
Westwood College Woodforest college has ruined my life! Annadale Virginia I would'nt recommend westwood college for anyone! Worst excuse for a school ever. Would'nt even trust these idiots to teach my pet fish... Author: Patrick Springs, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Annadale, Virginia