C 1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: C 1 Truck Driving School
There may be more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
For more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
Showing 1-25 of 93,052 Found Reports For more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Oil Paintings Review oilpaintings.com fake buy 1 get 1 free advertisement Deerfield Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Washington, Virginia Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Saxon auto part Rip off Panama City Florida Author: South bend, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Saxon auto part Florida

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
Atkinson Truck Sales Sold junk dump truck. With no inspection. With multiple problems Chatham Virginia
Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Truck Dealers: Atkinson Truck Sales Chatham, Virginia

7, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists C/0 Michael Fabrizio They had me sign a contract for remodeling services and they were paid in full and did not complete the services agreed in the contract. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lake Park, Florida Home Improvements: Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 22 2017
BRAD CUTLER Rosenhaus Sports Representation KBC SPORTS MARKETING STOLE SCHOOL SUPPLIES FROM AN EVENT FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN AND THREW THEM OUT OF HIS CAR AS HE WAS DRIVING AWAY MIAMI Florida
Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: BRAD CUTLER 1015 NE 97th St, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Easypay finance Told me I was approved for a 90 day promotion and at the end of my 90 day added the interest from day 1. Internet
Author: Orange, New Jersey Accounting: Easypay finance Internet

Aug 22 2017
Hertz Auto Rental Hertz Toll ChargesHertz Car RentalHertz VehiclesHertz Trucks Deceptive and grossly inflated charges Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Auto Rental Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 21 2017
Rayes Auto Services #ripoff Jim(Owner) Sold Me Parts That My Car Does Not Need/Car Sitting At His Shop For 1 Year And Half Anaheim Ca Author: Costa Mesa, California Auto Mechanics: Rayes Auto Services Anaheim,

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
Trim Genesis Unknown Debited money from my husband's account and shipped products that I didn't order. The address is wrong and I am asleep at 1:30 am wouldn't order this. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Trim Genesis St. Petersburg , Florida

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Cascade Capital llc series C Original creditor: Floridian Hospitalist Services LLC FHS 12 letters in the mailbox today all from the Cascade Capital LLC Series C, in Petaluma California Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Attorney Generals: Cascade Capital llc series C Petaluma, California

Aug 21 2017
FunnyinFlorida.Com They ripped us off and laugh about it. Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Driving Schools: FunnyinFlorida.Com Internet

Aug 21 2017
affordable trucks and equipment ATE corp Painted lipstick on Pigs. Beware. Pearisburg Virginia Author: mahopac, New York Truck Dealers: affordable trucks and equipment Pearisburg, Virginia

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Saddest Complaint I've Ever Read Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 19 2017
Illujen cosmetics Company sent me a sample for $4.95 and now will charge me over $300.00 for product I did not order. Santa Ana California Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Skin Care: Illujen cosmetics Santa Ana C, California

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona