C 1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: C 1 Truck Driving School
There may be more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
For more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
Showing 1-25 of 26,761 Found Reports For more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381947

Jun 28 2017
EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation ECMC The company representative called me and started yelling at me about how I owed money for a school I never attended as I already have a student loan already paid for because I am on extended medical leave Minneapolis ,Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Colleges and Universities: EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation Internet

2, Report #1381915

Jun 28 2017
public storage I went to Public Storage on Azusa Ave, in Azusa CA on June 20th to pay my storage at 11:00am to stop it from being auctioned at 11:30am.  The distrct manager, Denise, was running late and didnt get there until almost 1:00pm.  I sat there for 2 hrs and when she finally arrived told me I couldnt pay on my storage and that she was running late. She got up and ran out the door after telling one of her workers to give me corporates #. I was in shock, her worker gave me the # and then rudely told me I would have to step outside. azusa California Author: Glendora, California Tenants: public storage azusa, California

Jun 28 2017
Rip City Softball Gregory Garcia Spencer Mills Brad Prebble Mark Jaekletelia Rusin Chris Rusin Alfonso Patino This deals with youth sports and is classified as a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity. Its being used to take advantage of parents by a greedy board. Portland Oregon
Author: Lake Maikahaven, Kentucky Sports Teams & Clubs: Rip City Softball Portland, Oregon

Jun 28 2017
affordable mobile marine repair, inc John had my boat for 6 weeks and said when I brought it to him he would have the motor out and he could do it in about a hr. Weeks went by and I kept driving by to see if anything was being done. I called him and said if he cant get to it I would come get it and do it myself.  crystal river Florida Author: archer, Florida Boat Dealers: affordable mobile marine repair, inc crystal river , Florida

Jun 28 2017
Jetcounsel.com Ask for legal advice 1 question 5 dollars. Got charge 29.00 plus 5. Ask for refund 5 times no email back or anything. Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Lawyers: Jetcounsel.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
South West Hot Springs Bristol Hot Spring LtdHot Springs South West and Wales purchased used hot tub Nov 2015, hot tub delivered Jan 2016. 1 yr warranty and service. hot tub lasted for just under 1 year.  Congressbury, Bristol Devon and Somerset Author: Devon, Dist of Columbia Appliances: South West Hot Springs Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
Warrior Trading Conversation opened. 1 read message.Skip to contentUsing Gmail with screen readers More 11 of 4,357 Re: Question from Inbox xWarrior Trading 9:46 AM ,2 hours ago, to meHi Steve,You are banned from our community for severa From Helpful to Hateful in a Short Time. Vermont
Response Author: Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: Warrior Trading

BR Mulch Truck tires sunk in my yard Tipp city Ohio
Author: Tipp city, Ohio Landscaping: BR Mulch

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Car hop UAC Starter disabled after 5 days past due Internet Ain't Too Smart, Eh? Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: Car hop UAC Internet

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Praza health Requested a 14 day trial supply only for 1 item. Got monthly multiple billings. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Afton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Praza health Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Smithaven chrysler jeep Predatory lending, high pressure sales tactics St james New York Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Smithaven chrysler jeep St james, New York

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 26 2017
Revel Enterprises Inc ordered 4 Dodge logo rubber mats for my truck on 5/19/17 still have not recieved them Florida Author: Lakeview, California Auto Parts: Revel Enterprises Inc Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 25 2017
National Signing Source National Signing Source National Notary Network 123notary Laurie Lenora Christensen Robert Guiffrida Robert C. Fiore Carol? BUYER BEWARE...Robert Guiffrida and Laurie Chistensen Fraud, False Advertising, Unfriendly, Will Not Return Contact. Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employment Services: National Signing Source Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
AIBT My School Loan Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Classes: AIBT Tucson, Arizona

Jun 25 2017
giveaway autos the company are liars and con men St pete florida Author: MASCOTTE, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: giveaway autos Florida

Jun 25 2017
Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Aka #1 Mortgage fraud company in the U.S They have overseas company we found by investigating what happened to our payments from lawsuit against them in 2011. Called Overbank they were investing people's lawsuit money in till time to start the payment Good luck incorrect addresses Florida Author: Red Hill, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Good luck incorrect addresses , Florida

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada