C 1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: C 1 Truck Driving School
There may be more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
For more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
Showing 1-25 of 93,635 Found Reports For more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Dr. Clifford E. Howell Dr. Eric HowellSurgical Specialist Howell C Eric MD Incompetent Doctor receptionist Okc Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Medical Personnel: Dr. Clifford E. Howell Okc , Oklahoma

Oct 19 2017
clear sight glasses payed for two pair night driving glasses october 2 2017 never got them they debit the money out of my account october 2 2017 37.90 Indiana Author: shaftsbury, Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses , Indiana

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Monat Global Monat $339.20 refund due. Monat hasn’t paid In 1 year Florida Internet. FL Author: East Lansing, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Monat Global Internet

Oct 19 2017
Alamo Car Rental Lisbon Portugal Alamo insurance extortion Corp office not shown on website Nationwide Author: Tequesta, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Car Rental Nationwide

partsmarket.com sell you 1 thing and ship something else Internet
Author: plymouth, North Carolina Auto Parts: partsmarket.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

10, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 18 2017
F.C.&A. never received merchandise I am being bill for. What ever senor should know Peachtree City Georgia Author: Gilbert, Alabama News Media: F C.&A. Peachtree City, Georgia

Choicest 1 SCAM Author: Salem, Oregon Clothing Stores: Choicest 1 Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
SaleGuru Facebook advertising for 2-in-1 Curling and Straightening Iron (SALON QUALITY) Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Sales Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Mhc kenworth naahville tennessee Put a transmission in my truck when i did not need one Nashville Tennessee Author: Port orange, Florida Truck Dealer Repair: Mhc kenworth naahville tn Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac My 2013 Cadillac XTS had electronic issues on September 5th where every light and message was lighting up - like a Christmas tree - both inside and outside of the car. Even when I left the car to go inside to call my Warranty number, the car would not be shut down and the lights continued. 45 minutes later, the car finally drained the battery and the tow truck arrived to take the car to the shop. Unfortunately, due to the mechanic's stike in the midwest, my car was towed to an unknown shop in Joliet. Plainfield Illinois Author: plainfield, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac Joliet,

Oct 17 2017
Quartix Truck Tracking and Electronic Logs Dishonest - Pushy - Won't Take NO For An Answer - Refuse To Give Refund Chicago Internet Author: Illinois Consumer Services: Quartix Internet

Oct 17 2017
888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Yahoo, bbest2186@gmail.com, NITISH KUMAR, DUPLEX PRINTER SUPPORT Fraudulent Tech Support of 1-888-683-4873 Installs Clampi Virus & Steals Funds From Paypal Uttar Pradesh Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Fraud: 888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
123Driving Price gouging and taking advantage of consumers with the help of the state Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Driving Schools: 123 Driving Internet

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet