C 1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: C 1 Truck Driving School
There may be more reports for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
For more results perform a general search for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
Showing 1-25 of 26,388 Found Reports For more specific results for "C 1 Truck Driving School"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
Paralegal Staff Support RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Paralegal Staff Support | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED™ …businesses you can trust. Paralegal Support Group #1 goal is to ensure that every employee is qualified and motivated to help businesses grow. Paralegal Support Group provides back end administration to individuals in the legal field, Paralegal Staff Support works directly with you to create a customized solution that meets your company's needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Paralegal Staff Support Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Paralegal Staff Support is a team of paralegals that support the Helping America Group attorneys during debt relief process. Paralegal Staff Support proud to be part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Pompano Beach , Florida

Mar 25 2017
Alamo Rental Car ALAMO Left me stranded! Deplorable employees! Slammed door in my face! Boca Raton Florida Author: Mayfield Heights , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rental Car Boca Raton , Florida

Mar 25 2017
American Safety Council MaturDriverCourse.com Did not deliver product or refund. Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Driving Schools: American Safety Council Internet

Mar 25 2017
10xbtc.Net They are promising on their site to 10x your investment i invested .1 bitcoins but they didn't return my money Internet Author: faisalabad, Other Investment Brokers: 10xbtc.Net Internet

Mar 24 2017
Jdbyrider is false advertising: sc Dead Giveaway! Author: Andrews, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Jdbyrider Charleston, SC

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 20 2017
Prestige 1 Auto Prestige Auto Sales Prestige1Auto - Ebay Dealer - Beware Hollywood Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Quality Companies quality companies are liars thiefs and cheats, junk trucks, poor people to deal with Indianapolis Indiana Author: Taylor, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Quality Companies Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1, Wawa Realty, Khaled Salem illegal subletting/renting. Profit gained by scamming many into a upfront cash deposit upon arrival. Brooklyn New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Hotel: Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1 Brooklyn, New York

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
C & S Hall Construction, LLC; Stuart Hall Stuart Wade Hall, Carmina Chacon Hall, Carmina Hall Poor quality work and products, deceptive practices, cited for failure to pull permits. El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Builders & Contractors: C & S Hall Construction, LLC; Stuart Hall El Paso, Texas

Mar 18 2017
jaredbrechot.com Jared Brechot Designs Jared Brechot Retained for revit work on a small private school, never got drawings Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Architects & Designers: jaredbrechot.com Jared Brechot Designs Houston, Texas

Mar 17 2017
Lux International looked at the site they had for blackhead remover and then received the product i never bought and now ow CAD 49.85. should i pay this?they are threatening court. Postboks 1158 DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Skin Care: Lux International Internet

Mar 16 2017
TA LAREDO TEXAS Erick assistant manager and acting manger cant remember his name Tried to up charge on sale oil change then broke my oil pan Laredo Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: TA LAREDO TEXAS

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Peoplefinders.com I cancelled subscription 1 month in, after that - I was billed for 2 years of service! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Peoplefinders.com Internet

Mar 16 2017
A. C collezione Riccardo Volpe PHONEY MILAN ITALY JACKET SCAM Corte Madera California Author: Corte Madera, California Unusual Rip-Off: A. C collezione Corte Madera, California

22, Report #1362087

Mar 16 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Bait and Switch Postbook 1158 DK -5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: Marikina City, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Sales Aps

23, Report #1361979

Mar 15 2017
Allstate Motorclub Ripped me off, left me in an unsafe spot while they attempted to sort out billing with the tow truck that had pulled my car out Internet Author: norway, Maine Auto Clubs: Allstate Motorclub Internet

24, Report #1361971

Mar 15 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style Denmark social media ad through Facebook took her to outside page and when looking at product to see its costs, she was asked to provide name and home address. Thinking nothing more of it, a package arrives from this company with a bill of 124.00 Cdn to be paid to the company at a Danske Bank Loctaed In Finland? Postbooks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C Denmark UK, Denmark, USA and Internationally Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

25, Report #1361965

Mar 15 2017
Choice Auto Brokers Jean- Luc Ferrigno, Keith Melanson Dba Choice Auto Brokers, north shore auto Please be careful with this business I wished I would of of read the rip off reports before buying from them... LIARS AND RIP OFFS Fort Lauderdale Florida
Lies all lies Author: McAllen , Texas Auto Dealers: Choice Auto Brokers Fort Lauderdale, Florida