Your Search | c1 driver solutions ft. wayne

1, Report #1191720

Nov 27 2014
COMMERCIAL AUTO / RALPH STRITMATTER Ralph will steal from you. Expectantly likes the elderly. So take his a$$ to court. Defendant by owner and partner Ralph Stritmatter. Mr. Stritmatter states that Commercial Auto, Inc. is no longer incorporated. He states that it is a partnership between him and his son. Cause submitted. Evidence heard.  FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Mechanics: COMMERCIAL AUTO FORT WAYNE, Indiana

2, Report #1191599

Nov 26 2014
UPS Supply Chain Solutions UPS Billed for a Custom Charge without explanation Chicago Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Courier Services: UPS Supply Chain Solutions Nationwide

3, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

4, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah

5, Report #1191349

Nov 25 2014
Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Vonage business solutions scam rip off Atlanta Ga. Nationwide Author: west palm beach, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Nationwide

6, Report #619890

Nov 25 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

7, Report #1191051

Nov 24 2014
Superior Web Solutions Michael P Not paid me my money for the service rendered Canada Canada Author: San Jose, California Small Business Services: Superior Web Solutions Canada,

8, Report #1191016

Nov 24 2014
Kiskon Technologies John Brooks Business Development Manager Ph: 425-998-2507 l Skype: infomedia360 l Email: john@kiskon.com Agreed to deliver services by certain deadline, person dragged project a week past deadline and then said that he cannot deliver. San Jose Internet Author: British Columbia Websites: Kiskon Technologies Internet

9, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

10, Report #1190905

Nov 23 2014
General Contracting Solutions LLC (AKA Rick Mafnas) Beware of this scammer! Beaumont Texas Author: Port Neches, Texas Liars: General Contracting Solutions LLC Beaumont, Texas

11, Report #1190750

Cap Solutions Kirby CRACKHEADSEROUS Scam Robbers Thieves Richmond Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Wanted Criminals: Cap Solutions Kirby Richmond, Ohio

12, Report #1190708

Nov 22 2014
clear youth solutions company offers a free product , to pay shipping gets the account number and then sends a product you do not want charging a person 84 to 89 dollars without authorization las vegas Nevada Author: pensacola, Florida Health Spas: clear youth solutions las vegas, Nevada

13, Report #1190700

Nov 22 2014
Walmart Horrific Customer Service, Walmart's Terrible Return Policy, Getting Nowhere with District Management Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Christiansted, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Walmart Fort Wayne, Indiana

14, Report #1190603

Nov 21 2014
R&R Closing Services, Excess Property Solutions, Mike Finch R & R Venture Group - Excess Property Solutions - Mike Finch : timeshare weeks in trade for points. Charged over $8,000 to be reimbursed and never was. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Montara, California Timeshare Rentals: R&R Closing Services Las Vegas, Nevada

15, Report #1190399

Nov 20 2014
Target Audience Online, aka GenerationX-Solutions Canada or HomeBusinessLeadCenter.com - Melanie Gouthro I ordered their 2Million targeted email campaign for $180. It also included some targeted ads as a bonus. Brandon, Canada Internet Author: san francisco, California Advertising / Deceptive: Target Audience Online Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

17, Report #1190271

Nov 20 2014
Atlanta Traffic Solutions , Kelvin Linder, Good Day...I encourage all that reads this report to stand clear of this attorney. I paid upfront all my fees' for representation--- He quoted me one price then when I called him later with that payment he quoted me a different price -higher-- then I to Stand Clear of Atlanta Traffic Solutions Attorney Kelvin Linder Atlanta Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Atlanta Traffic Solutions ( Kelvin Linder) Internet

18, Report #1190083

Nov 19 2014
Dealer E Training. Stan Sher. This man scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. We hired him to build out. Our Social Media platform. He totally misrepresented himself. His shabby work & unethical ways. Cost the Dealers Solutions Group. Thousands of dollars. To rebuild the who Stan Sher. Scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. New Jersey Internet
Author: Eastmoriches. , New York Auto Dealers: Dealer E Training. Internet

19, Report #1190067

Nov 19 2014
Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Liar-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers SOLD US CHEAPER CAR-CHARGED US FOR UPGRADED VERSION-DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES-BEWARE-HE IS BAD NEWS FOLKS FT. MEYERS Florida
Author: FT. MEYERS, Florida Auto Dealers: Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers FT. MEYERS, Florida

Nov 19 2014
prestige exteriors inc Mrs. Schuelke was very rude wouldnt take a message and all i was doing was trying to help her fort wayne indiana Author: sanford, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: prestige exteriors inc Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Dealers Solutions Group Melville NY - Richard Bello Dealers Solutions Group Strikes Again Melville New York
Author: Somewhere, New Jersey Auto Advertising Services: Dealers Solutions Group Melville, New York

Nov 19 2014
JS Plumbing Jason Martin and wife Jaon Martin and wife stole over $14,000 from us. He started a job and the insurance started to release funds and then he never returned to finish the work. He received 2 checks and forged my husband and my name and cashed the funds. He lies, he steals, he forges. He is trying to extort $1500.00 from us. We are in the process of filing criminal charges and then civil. The work he has done has made my house unlivable. My family and I are homeless because of Jason. We are living out of a motel room until we can get another contractor and restart the whole process of repairing my house. saginaw Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JS Plumbing saginam, Texas

Nov 18 2014
The Foam Man Huey Curl, The Foam Man Complete rip-off! Did a ridiculous spray foam job on a flat roof and leaks worse! Mentioned refund and he's gone! Legal action to come. Ft. Worth Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Home Improvements: The Foam Man Ft. Worth, Texas

Nov 18 2014
South Florida Center Dr. Timothy Alexander Melinda Rillera, Tess Jahnke STAY AWAY PLEASE DONT GO FOR CHEAP ADS by THE South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Plastic Surgeons: South Florida Center Dr. Timothy Alexander Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 18 2014
Veronica Orpen Mathews, Veronica Mathews, Veronica Orphen, Veronica Shilts Mathews, scammer, thief, illegal co-ops, paypal scammer Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Sales People: Veronica Orpen Mathews Nationwide