Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: CAMCO, Capital Acquisitions And Management Company
There may be more reports for "CAMCO, Capital Acquisitions And Management Company"
For more results perform a general search for "CAMCO, Capital Acquisitions And Management Company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
total card inc tci they sent me a letter saying i have 30 days to respond to to a settlement total which i did but they $307.00 went to nothing at all with my school loans now they are saying money cant be reversed. says fraud and scam all over internet with their name. sloux falls South Dakota Author: saginaw, Michigan Colleges and Universities: total card in sloux falls, South Dakota

Feb 22 2017
Salvage World Auctions - Marcus Santana Insurance Auctions, Inc.Global Insurance Auctions, Inc. Wire Transferred $ and never received vehicle or refund Miami Florida
Author: Lindenhurst, New York Motor Vehicle: Salvage World Auctions - Marcus Santana Miami, Florida

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet

Feb 22 2017
Moses McWilliams Did a plumbing job that did not work for an outrageous price and did not correct the job.. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Plumbing: Moses McWilliams Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Feb 22 2017
Patrice Gagne, hammondb3andleslietips.com Took my money and only sent me half of my order Canada Internet Author: Canyon Country, California Internet Fraud: hammondb3andleslietips Internet

Feb 22 2017
Amazon.com Subscribe and Save Scam Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Amazon.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
pardons waivers canada i thought it was a governemt company but its not toronto Nationwide Author: Alabama Abusive Parents: pardons waivers canada Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 22 2017
trydermasoft, purecell eye cream,DYI beautyadored after paying by card for s/h..i had several call through day and night wanting me to pay $6.95s/h extra Nationwide Author: LUFKIN, Texas Skin Care: trydermasoft Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Livingston Mobile Home Community Unlawful rent and water increases. Brought rats in used homes they towed in. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Livingston Mobile Home Community Lutz, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear Don't buy product it does not work and they will rip u off they said 4.95 and charged me 164.00 don't buy this product Ny Internet Author: Hampton , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Skin endear Internet

Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
And? Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 22 2017
Nathanial Hansen of The Socializers Left the United Kingdom owing me money Santa Barbara Nationwide
Author: GLASTONBURY, Other Property Management: Nathanial Hansen of The Socializers Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
liberty mutual Georgia Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Title and Escrow Services: liberty mutual Georgia

Feb 22 2017
People finders Cancelled membership, company took $24.99 out of my account AFTER being cancelled Sacramento California Author: Oxford, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: People finders Sacramento, California

Feb 22 2017
Stericycle Stericycle's illegal auto renewal service contract and price gouging. Part two Illinois Author: Elmira, New York Maintenance Companies: Stericycle Illinois

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
solymar green coffee i never ordered anything from this company. they got a hold of my atm card and took money out of my account. Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: solymar green coffee Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Tradelines resources Out right lied about everything his name is Rob hightower and it's all a great big scam and they are making money off people vulnerability do not give them your money!!! Texas so they say but it's a lie!!!! Internet Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Cross-Border Scams: Tradelines resources Internet

Feb 22 2017
EZ Money Team/rev share media Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: EZ Money Team California

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 22 2017
HobbiesDiscount.net ChrisHobbies Discount Totally Misleading - Night Vision Binoculars that were just regular. Avoid this company Internet Author: Dublin, Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount.net Internet