CAMCO CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS & MANAGEMENT CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CAMCO Capital Acquisitions & Management Co
There may be more specific results for "CAMCO Capital Acquisitions & Management Co"
For more specific results for "CAMCO Capital Acquisitions & Management Co"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
White Pelican White Pelican Home Services, White Pelican Realty, White Pelican Vacation Rentals, White Pelican Real Estate, White Pelican Home Watch, White Pelican Golf Cart Rescue The Villages, White Pelican Inherited Home Services Fraud, Bankrupt, Theft, Unlicensed, The Villages, Lady Lake Florida FL
Author: Lady Lake, Florida Property Management: White Pelican Lady Lake, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Festival Properties. Mark. Skowron Beware. Scam. They make offer. Then no contact Streamwood illinois Illinous Author: hinckley, Illinois Property Management: Festival Properties. Mark. Skowron

Aug 21 2017
Waste Management Lied about Required Service Houston, Texas Author: Anacortes, Washington Consumer Services: Waste Management Houston, , Texas

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Swift Capital Rudy Exceptionally Rude Chicago Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: Swift Capital Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2017
Cascade Capital llc series C Original creditor: Floridian Hospitalist Services LLC FHS 12 letters in the mailbox today all from the Cascade Capital LLC Series C, in Petaluma California Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Attorney Generals: Cascade Capital llc series C Petaluma, California

Aug 21 2017
Gosslee Property Management Caldwell Banker Ripped off combat veteran that is in hospice care Bossier City Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Gosslee Property Management Bossier City, Louisiana

Aug 20 2017

Cenkings Capital They Rip me Off with $1000 Internet
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Investment Brokers: Cenkings Capital Internet

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Rip off? Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Kevin Houser Gary Plessl Deceptive Business Practives and Mismanagement of Assets Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Allentown, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Homes/Jim Rich III People Rent Apartments, NOT Spreadsheets Omaha Nebraska Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nevada

Aug 19 2017
Senior Life Insurance Co. Policy #SL00065622 refused return of premiums paid.needed for medical bills. Thomasville Georgia Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Senior Life Insurance Co. Thomasville , Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Khosrow Sadeghian- Amy J Sadeghian- KAMY Investments aka KAMY Real Estate Trust aka KAMY Real Estate CHICKEN SOUP IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!!! Denton Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Property Management: Khosrow Sadeghian Denton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Scam on internet hangzhou internet Author: Texas On-Line Business: HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Internet

Aug 17 2017
Pendrick capital partners Fraudulent collection notice Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Emergency Medical Services: Pendrick capital partners Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Inmar retail pharmacy management Incompitent and lacking integrity Winston-Salem NC Author: Pensky, Iowa Financial Services: Inmar retail pharmacy management Winston-Salem, NC