Your Search | camco capital acquisitions & management company, dawn anderson

1, Report #1191896

Nov 28 2014
Real Property Management-West Valley Shady, unprofessional, scammers Peoria Arizona Author: Tolleson, Arizona Property Management: Real Property Management-West Valley Peoria, Arizona

2, Report #1191884

Nov 28 2014
OSP Prevention Group DO NOT ALLOWED THIS COMPANY GET YOUR MONEY CONTRACTOR Atlanta Georgia Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Customer: OSP Prevention Group Atlanta, Georgia

3, Report #1191848

Nov 28 2014
The Woollen Head Company THEY TOOK MY MONEY THEN NEVER SENT ME MY ITEM OR RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES ASKING WHERE IS MY ITEM Internet Author: Valley Stream, New York Beauty Products: The Woollen Head Company Internet

4, Report #1191825

Nov 28 2014
Smart Move Industries / James Nazzaro James Nazzaro mover, moving company, overcharge, rip off Totowa New Jersey Author: New Jersey Moving Companies: Smart Move Industries / James Nazzaro Totowa, New Jersey

Nov 28 2014
Argent Mortgage Company Unfair business practices and dishonest claims White Plains New York Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: Argent Mortgage Company White Plains, New York

6, Report #1191797

Nov 28 2014
Aria Auto Sales1611 Capital Boulevard Raleigh, North Carolina 27604   919- 821-4505 Ripoff Raleigh Nationwide
Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Aria Auto Sales Nationwide

7, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

8, Report #1191798

Nov 28 2014
Waste Management Customer Service Nightmare Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Waste Management Nationwide

9, Report #1191767

Nov 28 2014
America's Top Movers Allied Van Line Rip Off Moving Company Reisterstown Maryland and Florida Author: St Augustine, Florida Consumer Services: America's Top Movers Reisterstown, Maryland

10, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

11, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

12, Report #1191723

Nov 27 2014
Wallace Morgan or Aimee Wong or Shakira Hernandez Wallace Morgan, legit company or scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Wallace Morgan

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

14, Report #1191668

Nov 27 2014
Stylishplus Scam company that has robbed many people!!! Wan Chai, Hong Kong China Author: Switzerland, Clothing Stores: Stylishplus Internet

15, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

16, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide

18, Report #1191627

Nov 26 2014
candela corporation Patty Macias rude, unresponsive, worst company ever, tyrannical work environment, harrasment, over priced, unreliable irvine Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Home & Garden Stores: candela corporation Nationwide

19, Report #1191626

Nov 26 2014
Desert Sky Pest Control Company Is A complete Fraud-BEWARE Glendale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pest Control: Desert Sky Pest Control Glendale , Arizona

20, Report #1191593

Nov 26 2014
Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Diab Foods; Diab Imports/Exports Questionable Business Practices/Broken Refridgeration System Mclean Virginia
Author: McLean, Virginia Trucking Companies: Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Mclean, Virginia

21, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

Nov 26 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

23, Report #1191539

Nov 26 2014
rejuvious offer company offered a trial sample of their cream for 5.95 then charged me 87.67 twice Jackson Wyoming Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Eye Care: rejuvious offer Jackson, Wyoming

24, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

25, Report #1191516

Nov 26 2014
MATRIX Health Company STALKS Next Possible Customers!!! DALLAS TEXAS Author: Georgia Home HealthCare: MATRIX Health Nationwide