CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS & MANAGEMENT COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS & MANAGEMENT COMPANY
There may be more specific results for "CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS & MANAGEMENT COMPANY"
For more specific results for "CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS & MANAGEMENT COMPANY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Michael Costigan First-page.comKey Bridge Inc. Sue Costigan Michael Costigan scammed our company out of $15,000. Nothing he promised did he even have the expertise to do. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Michael Costigan Crystal Lake, Illinois

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide Did you forget? Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide

May 28 2017
Okolona Septic Tank Service Send out inspectors and they insert their Unprofessional opinion to potential buyers louisville Kentucky Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Property Management: Okolona Septic Tank Service louisville, Kentucky

May 28 2017
sonnydesigns dtl rip off company pulled same thing you won a watch 6.99 shipping then charge my card 98.25 california Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: sonnydesigns California

May 27 2017
Stephen Martinez Scam Loan Company & Credit Repair Chicago Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: Stephen Martinez Nationwide

May 27 2017
Next Gear Capital Fraud carmel Indiana Stay Away Please Author: Spencerport, New York Financial Services: Next Gear Dealer Finacing carmel , Indiana

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide Author: Augusta, Georgia Book Publishers: pendrick capital partners II llc Internet

May 26 2017
Priceline.com Company offered to amend ticket but failed to do so. Norwalk, Connecticut
Author: Dublin, Virginia Air Travel: Priceline.com Norwalk,, Connecticut

May 26 2017
Advance Lending Services This is basically a loan company that will end you the exact amount you ask for. San Diego California Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Loans: Advance Lending Services San Diego , California

May 26 2017
Carlos Castilla agent Claims to be an a represenitive for a company that can get a variance for any homeowner that needs construction that requires a variance. He has taken $2600 from me as well as a neighbor and never reoresented eithe project as requested .This guy is not a claims to be an agent qualifird to get variances thru the City of Tampa tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Building Services: Carlos Castilla agent tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Company is a total sleazy rip-off. Supposedly free sample results in $99 charge to credit card. Offered to return unopened creams, was told cannot refund once charge were made Calls switched to Bogata Columbia Nevada Author: St Augustine, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vega, Nevada

May 26 2017
Vlad & brothers Business lines of America This company will not pay you for your work with all to your contract and steal your money beware stay away Ohio Author: Massillon, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Vlad & brothers Ohio

May 26 2017
Robert L Miller, Main Street Development, Jupiter Pointe Club & Marina Vendors Beware, This Company Will Ripp You Off Tequesta Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Robert L Miller Tequesta, Florida

May 25 2017
Western Sales Management WSM Auctioneers Didn't disclose severe issues with vehicle Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auctions: Western Sales Management Phoenix, Arizona

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

May 25 2017
Fingerhut, Jefferson Capitol System Account is never credited but the company keeps taking payments Saint Cloud Minnesota, Newark New jersey, Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Fridley, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Fingerhut Nationwide

May 25 2017
OMIN MARKETING GROUP INC POWER DROP THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM HUNTINGTON California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: OMIN MARKETING GROUP INC HUNTINGTON, California

May 25 2017
FireFly FireFly2 This company spy's on you using their app The want to hid it seems Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: FireFly Internet