Your Search | capital acquisitions and management company = camco

1, Report #1190948

Nov 23 2014
Hoosier Tradewinds Tradewinds Don't be fooled by this company!!!! Arcadia Indiana Author: Arcadia, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hoosier Tradewinds Arcadia, Indiana

2, Report #1190796

Nov 23 2014
Allstate Insurance Company Allstate Insurance adjuster avoided paying vandalism, theif and property damage claim Dallas Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Better Business Bureau: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

3, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

4, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

5, Report #1190936

Nov 23 2014
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House Saying that on Dec. 15,2010 I owe them $136.00 Internet Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Video Stores: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Internet

6, Report #1190932

Nov 23 2014
North American Company Life and Health Insurance The worst insurance company, liars, cheaters Southfield Michigan Author: Sparta, New Jersey Health Insurance: North American Company Life and Health Insurance Southfield, Michigan

7, Report #1190913

Nov 23 2014
Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO Leonard DeFrancisci The DeFrancisci Machine Company LLC ,DEMACO, Leonard DeFrancisci bankrupting his own company- The Defrancisci Machine Company- DEMACO. Poster Boy for Corruption, Incompetence and Stupidity. West Melbourne Florida Author: New York Work Place Bullies: Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO West Melbourne, Florida

8, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

9, Report #1190889

Nov 23 2014
Sammy dress Never sent an order I paid for. When you call the company all you get is a busy tone or a message stating that the company is offline China or somewhere in CA Internet Author: Georgia (GA), Georgia Shipping & Handling: Sammy dress Internet

10, Report #1190853

Nov 23 2014
Neal Neilinger Aladdin Capital, Sabal Palm Bank, Grosvenor Square Capital LLC Exposed Fraud Racketeering IRS Investigation FDIC Investigation Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Banks: Neal Neilinger internet

11, Report #1190834

Nov 23 2014
China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Frank Jarry This is a technology company scamming about supplying cheap original branded phones, Tv, computer etc GuangDong Internet
Author: Lautoka, Alabama Computer Manufactures: China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Internet

12, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

Nov 22 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion delivers excellence in online marketing service, Customer Adoration. 180 Fusion instituted ‘Voice of the Customer’ program, delving deeper into needs of customers Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah *UPDATE: 180fusion pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Advertising Agencies: 180fusion Nationwide

14, Report #1190793

Nov 22 2014
Highster mobile This company will take your money and leave you hanging. Author: La Center, Washington Computer Software: Highster mobile

15, Report #1190791

Nov 22 2014
DermaJuvenateCA The company offers a free trial and then charges hundreds of dollars to your bank account! Nationwide Author: Kanata, Canada, Beauty Salons: DermaJuvenateCA Nationwide

16, Report #1190780

Nov 22 2014
Laprom Moving 24 Moving Scam Artist Movers Using diffferent Company Names north miami Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Moving Companies: Laprom Moving north miami, Florida

17, Report #1190769

Nov 22 2014
D&L Transportation Inc David Karasch - owner Liars - Unprofessional - Old Equipment - Never use this company - Ever - Worst Experience moving my car ever! Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Transporters: D&L Transportation Inc Nationwide

18, Report #1190682

Nov 22 2014
melaleuca the wellness company dishonest and scam artist idaho falls Idaho Author: yucca valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: melaleuca the wellness company idaho falls, Idaho

Nov 22 2014
Plotkin Bail Bonds Dorry Plotkin Bail Bonds, Sean Plotkin, Sean Joshua Plotkin, Mejken ZAHN IDENTITY THEFT, FRAUD, FORGERY, THEFT OF SERVICES, THEFT OF MONEY Norwalk California
Author: Long Beach, California Bail Bonds: Plotkin Bail Bonds Norwalk, California

20, Report #1190698

Nov 22 2014
Cash for IPhones Worst, Most Deceitful Company EVER - Do NOT trust them with your phone! Sparks Nevada
Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Cash for IPhones Sparks, Nevada

21, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

22, Report #1190711

Nov 22 2014
Modern Geek Media Carl Lore Keith Petrillo Real Estate Agents beware! One of the owners of this company is a Keller Williams agent. Rochester New York Author: ROCHESTER, New York Advertising Agencies: Modern Geek Media Rochester, New York

23, Report #1190708

Nov 22 2014
clear youth solutions company offers a free product , to pay shipping gets the account number and then sends a product you do not want charging a person 84 to 89 dollars without authorization las vegas Nevada Author: pensacola, Florida Health Spas: clear youth solutions las vegas, Nevada

24, Report #1190700

Nov 22 2014
Walmart Horrific Customer Service, Walmart's Terrible Return Policy, Getting Nowhere with District Management Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Christiansted, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Walmart Fort Wayne, Indiana

25, Report #1190648

Nov 21 2014
ONE HOUR LOAN THE PERSON NAME JJ CALL ME AND SAID THAT I WAS APPROVE FOR A LOAN BUT IN ORDER TO DO SO I HAVE TO BUY A MONEY PAK FOR $97.00 DOLLARS .AFTER SEND THE MONEY HE ASK ME FOR $195.00 DOLLARS THEN TRANSFER ME TO A PERSON NAME MARK. HE TOLD ME THAT FOR THE MONEY TO GO IN MY ACCOUNT I HAVE TO GET $250.00 DOLLARS BUT I DIDN'T HAVE IT AND THE KEEP CALLING ME AND YELLING AT ME THEN THE SAY THE WAS GONNA TAKE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH THE SUM OF $150.00 DOLLARS. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO BE AWARE OF THE RIP-OFF OF THIS COMPANY ONE HOUR LOAN. Internet Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Loans: ONE HOUR LOAN Internet