Your Search | cbeyond liers, heartless people, zero customer service

Oct 22 2016
Aaron Barnes, Tech Magic, Ammacore, GruvPhase, UnitedDataCom, CeleraTech, All the other fake company names he uses Individual does not pay subcontractors Gary Indiana
Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Aaron Barnes Gary, Indiana

Oct 22 2016
Invisishade , Invisishade,, smart film review Invisishade scammed me out of 25,000 dollars with defective smart film and sent me used damaged material that did not work. Customer service is horrible, worst product performance in the industry, did not honor defective product upon arrival, Do not use this company Los Angeles california Intenet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Invisishade , Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Coral Springs Auto Mall Exploitation of Customer Fears Coral Springs Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Coral Springs Auto Mall Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Vibrant Web Small Business Success Impact Ranking All three Of these businesses Tied Together? Phoenix Arizona Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer Leads: Vibrant Web Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
Nuvolift Total Rip Off Using Famous People to Pull You In Pacoima, California Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Nuvolift Pacoima, California

Oct 22 2016
Ipayment Clover Scam,lie, difficult, nightmare customer service, runaround Internet Author: Renton , Washington Credit & Debt Services: Ipayment Internet

Oct 22 2016
TrackR Customer Service is non existant California Internet Author: Dublin, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Oct 22 2016
10:28 AM, Robert not honoring a warranty that we took out for 2 extra years including in home service brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
02:17 PM Company will not respond to customer issues Deleware Rhode Island Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Software: Deleware, Rhode Island

Oct 21 2016
Trendy Butler, Trendy Butler for Men,TrendyButler Horrible, Nonresponsive service. Los Angeles California Internet Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Trendy Butler Internet

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
11:22 AM Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Inc dedicated to total customer satisfaction. pledges to take care of you as a customer *UPDATE: pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Palo Alto, California Internet Marketing Companies: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. experience running thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple Palo Alto, California
19, Report #1022082

Oct 21 2016
Lending Bee, Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lending Bee, Inc is a local mortgage brokerage in business under the same ownership since 2003. Partners, employees and clients of Lending Bee, Inc. are all like a big family. Lending Bee, Inc. dedicated to its customers, practices and a good name.*UPDATE: Lending Bee, Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lending Bee, Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
From the President of the company Author: , California Mortgage Companies: Lending Bee, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lending Bee is a trusted name in the private mortgage fund and hard money loans field. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, a company that takes its philosophy in being the best private money loans and private financing around to heart. Internet

Oct 21 2016
08:40 AM Very Rude Customer Service - Gives their company and Customer Service a very BAD name Located in Illionis Illionois Author: Topeka, Kansas Medical Supplies: Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2016
07:47 AM service not longer exists or can't access after taking the money out of my account Miami Florida or internet Internet Author: Pinellas park, Florida Dating Services: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Kitchenaid Deceptive practices. ZERO customer service Benton Harbor Michigan Author: Fort Myers, Florida Kitchens: Kitchenaid Benton Harbor, Michigan

Oct 21 2016
HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE HENRY'S WRECKER HENRY'S PREDATORS HENRY'S PIRATES henry's pirates abominable thieves predators pirates RESTON Virginia So... Author: Shanghai, Nevada Auto Towing: HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE RESTON, Virginia