Your Search | cca, aka ccs, aka credit corporation of america, aka capital credit alliance, aka cds, aka cmm, aka
There may be more reports for "cca, aka ccs, aka credit corporation of america, aka capital credit alliance, aka cds, aka cmm, aka"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "cca, aka ccs, aka credit corporation of america, aka capital credit alliance, aka cds, aka cmm, aka"

Sep 26 2016
Radiant Lush Face Serum Bought sample of Creams as shown by Dr. Oz and Christie Brinkley received samples and then charged 200.00 dollars for product which was never received and unauthorized. Barrington, IL. and Los Angeles, CA Illinois and California Author: St. Cloud, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Lush Face Serum Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Protected Van Lines and Out of State Moving Services internet moving company scam Lantana Florida Author: Mesquite, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Protected Van Lines Lantana, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Sherriff-Goslin Company Ben Weiss (Manager of Sherriff-Goslin Company Mansfield, Ohio Branch)Mike Kaufman (Salesman, Sherriff-Goslin Company Mansfield, Ohio Branch)Stephen D. Ticknor(Executive Vice President Sherriff-Goslin Company ) Sherriff-Gosling Company and their Mansfield Ohio branch Mansfield, OH Ohio
Author: Tiffin, Ohio Home Improvements: Sherriff-Goslin Company Mansfield, OH, Ohio

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
University of the People, Joseph Szewczyk ,Instructor, Worst Educational Experience Ever Pasadena California Author: Wellsville, New York Colleges and Universities: University of the People Pasadena, California

Sep 26 2016
Knick of time Failed to deliver or refund Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Jewelry Stores: Knick of time Internet

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 26 2016
BurnSupplements.net,  Deceptive Subscriptions Practices - ongoing charges to credit card Internet Author: Plano, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: BurnSupplements.net Internet

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Paypal Credit,  They put a $1,500 bill on my Pay Pal account unauthorized Iowa Author: Fenton, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Credit Fenton, Iowa

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Sounds like ID theft Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Easyhomes123 Energy Efficient Homes Lakeland Custom Home BuilderCustom Builder of Energy Efficient HomesSteve S Mitchell - Lynn Browning . Don't Believe Anything they Say or Promise, Stay away! Lakeland Florida
Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Easyhomes123 Energy Efficient Homes Lakeland,

Sep 25 2016
Kickstarter Kick Starter Venture Capital Program Kickstarter is a losing, dead-end scenario Online Internet Author: California Financial Services: Kickstarter Internet

Sep 25 2016
Don Gelfund of Remax Villager Don Gelfund Real Estate Fraud Lincolnwood Illinois
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Realtors: Don Gelfund of Remax Villager Lincolnwood , Illinois

Sep 25 2016
strykrusa.com Strykr Covert Carry Non-Delivery of Product Tampa Florida Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Clothing Stores: strykrusa.com Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 25 2016
M P G Enterprise Credit repair loan company Pompano Florida Author: Springfield, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: M P G Enterprise Pompano, Florida

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 25 2016
The Steve Harvey Show Steve Harvey you should be ashamed of yourself. Chicago Illinois Author: Sycamore, Illinois Theaters: The Steve Harvey Show Chicago, Illinois