CCA, AKA CCS, AKA CREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA, AKA CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE, AKA CDS, AKA CMM, AKA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CCA, Aka CCS, Aka Credit Corporation Of America, Aka Capital Credit Alliance, Aka CDS, Aka CMM, Aka
There may be more specific results for "CCA, Aka CCS, Aka Credit Corporation Of America, Aka Capital Credit Alliance, Aka CDS, Aka CMM, Aka"
For more specific results for "CCA, Aka CCS, Aka Credit Corporation Of America, Aka Capital Credit Alliance, Aka CDS, Aka CMM, Aka"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide Author: Augusta, Georgia Book Publishers: pendrick capital partners II llc Internet

May 27 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Texas Lied and scammed me out of 10$ Dallas Texas Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes Advisor Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 27 2017
Patricia Norton Birdmother They did not pay me for thousands of hour work, or using my work Hudson, Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Patricia Norton Hudson, , Florida

May 27 2017
Cash Advance, Inc Eric Marshall, Attorney at lawDepartment of Justice Scam-a-saurous Rex email from phony Justice Dept. attorney Brooklyn Internet
Author: Odessa, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance, Inc Internet

May 27 2017
fresh diet solution Charged twice as much as advertise,gave me final figure after getting payments info,tricked me to get my 2 credit cards info Pleasant Grove, Utah Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

May 27 2017
Credit Foncier km Credit Foncier KM stealing customers money Moheli Author: Alabama Banks: Credit Foncier km Moheli,

May 26 2017
BGEPleasantsoftskin Inherit skin beauty Order sample does not give them permission to send more then the sample BUT $89.95 what is that for it was a $4.00 sample Internet Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: BGEPleasantsoftskin Internet

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
Nextiva Illegal overcharging of sales tax and excessive fees amounting to over 40% of invoices Scottsdale Nationwide, Internet, NY Author: Port Washington, New York Telephone Companies: Nextiva Nationwide

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 26 2017
Experian Credit Reporting Agency Hidden Fees - Running Your Experian Credit Report WILL Cost you! $21.95/month more Costa Mesa Internet California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit Services: Experian Credit Reporting Agency Internet

May 26 2017
Lipmann Credit Group AKA Lipmann Credit Group Fake Lenders ; by all means the most evil way to steal from innocent people Calabasas California Author: Hialeah, Florida Loans: Lipmann Credit Group Calabasas, California

May 26 2017
JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Info@jeffscannabisdispensary.com First Name : TakangLast Name : Vanessa SuhCity : RICHARDSONState : TEXASZip code : 75082Telephone#: (603) 358-9361 Kaneville, Illinois Info@unitedcargoexpress.netUnitedCargoExpressFIRST NAME ....FANSO COLLINSLAST NAM I paid for some oil online which was $235. Then was told the carrier needed a refundable insurance deposit of $500. Needless to say I still haven't received the package & the carrier nor the individual is answering the phone now. Texas, ILllinois USA & Istanbul, Turkey Internet
Author: Navarre, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Internet

May 26 2017
Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC CVS Minute Clinic Crazy bill for 10 minutes spent with a nurse practitioner in training! Simpsonville South Carolina OMG!! Author: Seneca, South Carolina Clinics: Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 26 2017
Tina farrow Naked Actives Ltd. Tina Farrow aka Naked Actives Ltd scammed me by using a Dr Oz video in their website Aucland Internet Author: San Diego, California Skin Care: Tina farrow Internet

May 26 2017
ACETO CORPORATION FIDELITY FINANCIAL INCORPORATED YOU WON $250,000.00; Activate your check of $2,350.00; Processing Fee of $1,850.00; contact your claims agent: Rita Adams @ 1-877-260-2391; NEVER CALL ANY OTHER TELEPHONE NUMBER OTHER THAN THE NUMBER WRITTEN IN YOUR LETTER.. Lake Success, New York & Los Angeles, California New York & California Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cash Services: ACETO CORPORATION Lake Sucess, New York

May 26 2017
Health Insurance Marketplace They did not apply tax credit for January 2017 and bills me 1200 Dollars every month Pittston Pennsylvania Author: Roque Bluffs, Maine Health Insurance: Health Insurance Marketplace Pittston, Pennsylvania

May 26 2017
Carlos Castilla agent Claims to be an a represenitive for a company that can get a variance for any homeowner that needs construction that requires a variance. He has taken $2600 from me as well as a neighbor and never reoresented eithe project as requested .This guy is not a claims to be an agent qualifird to get variances thru the City of Tampa tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Building Services: Carlos Castilla agent tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 26 2017
Village of Blanchester police department Falsely acussed for wrong verdict with entrapment Blanchester Ohio Author: Blanchester, Ohio Police: Village of Blanchester police department Blanchester, Ohio

May 26 2017
TitleMax They came to my business and robbed my van and all equipment in it in the middle of the night. Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Loans: TitleMax Plano, Texas

May 26 2017
Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Safe Haven Sales Rep Tanner Manley & Joe Fecondo (harassed me to buy today would not leave from my door when I asked to leave the first time Chesapeake Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Security Services: Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Internet

May 26 2017
Dollar General Woodward Ave Muscle Shoals Dollar General is using bait and switch tactics on their sales adds. They advertised six (6) different brands of soda and had one Muscle Shoals Nationwide Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Nationwide