CCA; CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE; FIRST NATIONAL CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CCA; Capital Credit Alliance; First National Card
There may be more specific results for "CCA; Capital Credit Alliance; First National Card"
For more specific results for "CCA; Capital Credit Alliance; First National Card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Barry Pope BPA Funding Barry Pope and Associates, LLC Barry Pope ~ Scam Artist ~ Will take your money and not deliver San Francisco Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Barry Pope Internet

Jun 27 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty unacceptable service Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Nationwide Health Advisors Promised health and medicine insurance .., but only received discount card and accidental life insurance.. paid $522.00 for this . Boca Raton Florida Author: Lebanon, Indiana Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Advisors Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
REM Garcinia Pro REM Radiant SkinREM REM Bowel Cleanse Overdrew my account for $89.97 X3 without my consent or knowledge and still ongoing. can't find a phone number for these scammers. I can't afford to give some crooks what little money i make. Even if i was going to buy this stuff, i'd NEVER pay $89.00! Now i'm having to cancel my card and go through all kinds of crap to stop them from getting my money. It's just not RIGHT! St. Petersburg Florida Author: dora, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: REM Garcinia Pro St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Ways 2 rent Jacksonville Florida Author: Huntsville, Alabama Credit Services: Ways 2 rent Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
First Health Access Liberty Health Fake Insurance - How is this Legal? Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Health Insurance: First Health Florida

Jun 27 2017
Andrew Cordle IflipUflip cheat, money grabber, lazy, scared, don't give your credit card number, has no interest in actually working Atlanta, Chicago Internet, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana Author: Helotes, Texas Seminar Programs: Andrew Cordle Internet

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks California Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 27 2017
vcccheap.com PayPal VCC verification, Internet All Reviews Are True - Requires ID To Complete Transactions Author: athens, Credit Card Processing Companies: vcccheap.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Gold score Keeps taking money from my account. Internet Author: Choudrant, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Gold score Internet

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
National Detail Pros. Christopher J. Worthen & Vanessa Worthen Damaged my Boat and Told me It was Like That Draper Utah
Business Sent by National Detail Pros Doesn't have a Business License Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: National Detail Pros. Draper , Utah

Jun 27 2017
Robert Bennett They charged me $40 for a service I didnt sing up for. They got my card because I ordered thier flashlight So. Jordan Utah Author: So. Jordan, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Robert Bennett So. Jordan, Utah

Jun 27 2017
Silver Diamond Management Cassandra CPNs, Credit Repair Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Silver Diamond Management Internet

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 27 2017
FIRST US CAPITAL US CAPITAL NIAGARA FALLS NYUS CAPITAL THEY HAVE THREATENED ME WITH JAIL OVER A CREDIT CARD I NEVER HAD, THREATENED FAMILY MEMBERS, HARASSED MY JOB NIAGARA New York Author: WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia Collection Agencies: FIRST US CAPITAL NIAGARA, New York

Jun 27 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation Fake Coverage Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Nuderma Cream Nu Lift Ordered FREE SAMPLES charged $9.90 for shipping then charged $104.97 with no disclosure before I even received free samples and still have not gotten any product. I am LIVID!!!! Author: schenectady, New York Credit Card Fraud: Nuderma Cream

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
playster continued charging credit card despite acknowledgement of cancellation New York, NY Internet Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Library: playster Internet

Jun 27 2017
RUMELIA CAPITAL THOMAS BELMOND SR ACCT MANG MARTIN VELLA SR ACCT ANALYST I was duped into making a deposit have asked for a refund they keep insisting I open an account when I refuse to accept the terms or give them the personal info they request they hide this information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies: RUMELIA CAPITAL Internet

Jun 26 2017
Edmund Black Credit -cupid Liar for CPN and Credit Repair Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Edmund Black Atlanta, Georgia